Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,288 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians (52883 Views)

Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features / Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior / Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by Puntite: 7:25pm On Sep 08, 2015
BlackKenichi:
Then again I've never heard of a Somali pro fighter.

Somali UFC fighter in action

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YeBsu4l5xk

Somali MMA fighter beating the living shit out of a dude

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiAPw2l9sYo

[img]http://static.wixstatic.com/media/a626ff_f7b5772813fc45d498b0507bd7317069.jpg_srz_207_256_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz[/img]

and Nigerians have some of the best chin on the planet!

Yeah tell that to your redneck slave master, each time a nigerian fights a somali he is wooped back to the plantation fields.
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by Puntite: 7:41pm On Sep 08, 2015
Mandume:

That's rich coming from a guy (you) who's country JUST got an ATM machine in 2014. Somalia is pretty much a prime-example on how NOT to do things. Bleep, even clans within the same ethnic group (Somali) hate each other. It's ridiculous.

If you did your research you would know we run your asses all over africa.

Its very rich coming from a country that has the most advanced tele communication.

We have been through civil war yet our economy is stronger than many FUFU nations.

im talking about the somali migrants all over africa who build business empires and dominating taking over pissing of the natives.

We are even the second highest exporters in the rich country of dubai

We even Locked down the Newest State South Sudan and monopolized Various sectors in their countries.

What other Ethnic group gets major hate because we dominate businesse and even beat Asian entrepeneurs in their game?

What African ethnic group makes people take notes from their business triumphs?

Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by BlackKenichi(m): 7:46pm On Sep 08, 2015
Puntite:

Somali UFC fighter in action

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YeBsu4l5xk

Somali MMA fighter beating the living shit out of a dude

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiAPw2l9sYo

[img]http://static.wixstatic.com/media/a626ff_f7b5772813fc45d498b0507bd7317069.jpg_srz_207_256_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz[/img]
One dude! That's it? Btw those aren't pro fights. Pro MMA fighters aren't allowed to wear bot shin and shin instep guards

Puntite:
Yeah tell that to your redneck slave master, each time a nigerian fights a somali he is wooped back to the plantation fields.
Typical Somali fuckboy retort. I've seen for myself Somalis get their arses handed to them by Nigerians, Jamaicans and Ghanaians when it comes to 1 on 1.
It's not my fault you guys can't hit hard and have terrible chins.

Still gotta use slavery even though that most people on the planet have been slaves. Truly you are pathetic!
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by Puntite: 7:59pm On Sep 08, 2015
BlackKenichi:

One dude! That's it? Btw those aren't pro fights. Pro MMA fighters aren't allowed to wear bot shin and shin instep guards

Yeah we are mostly pre occupied with owning and monoplizing Africa in terms of business, we only need one guy straight dominating the ring grin

Typical Somali fuckboy retort. I've seen for myself Somalis get their arses handed to them by Nigerians, Jamaicans and Ghanaians when it comes to 1 on 1.
It's not my fault you guys can't hit hard and have terrible chins.

Nigerians get their ass whooped by somalis all the time and Nigerians get their ass bleeped by white dudes for not doing plantation work and now jelouse and offended by videos of somali dudes beating the crap out of your masters. im just showing you how its done.
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by BlackKenichi(m): 8:06pm On Sep 08, 2015
Puntite:

Yeah we are mostly pre occupied with owning and monoplizing Africa in terms of business, we only need one guy straight dominating the ring grin
Again 1 dude doesn't mean much! Besides it wasn't even a pro fight.

Puntite:

Nigerians get their ass whooped by somalis all the time and Nigerians get their ass bleeped by white dudes for not doing plantation work and now jelouse and offended by videos of somali dudes beating the crap out of your masters. im just showing you how its done.
Keep telling yourself that. You show one fight and that means that Somalis are dominating white guys and Nigerians!? Truly you're deluded. No wonder Somalia remained a sh1t hole for 20 odd years.
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by Puntite: 8:40pm On Sep 08, 2015
BlackKenichi:

Again 1 dude doesn't mean much! Besides it wasn't even a pro fight.

We straight dominating in the pro ring son, you jelouse as hell! We only need one dude to take over the fighting industry.

Keep telling yourself that. You show one fight and that means that Somalis are dominating white guys and Nigerians!? Truly you're deluded. No wonder Somalia remained a sh1t hole for 20 odd years.

Ohh the butthurt response , Its ok bro! just breath in and exhale. Reality sure harsh when you see videos of somali guys beat up your former masters. Dont cry tongue Somalia being this or that. doesnt stop us from running business empires monopliizing your FUFU nations.
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by BlackKenichi(m): 8:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
Puntite:

We straight dominating in the pro ring son, you jelouse as hell! We only need one dude to take over the fighting industry.
That wasn't a pro fight, slowpoke!

Puntite:
Ohh the butthurt response , Its ok bro! just breath in and exhale. Reality sure harsh when you see videos of somali guys beat up your former masters. Dont cry tongue Somalia being this or that. doesnt stop us from running business empires monopliizing your FUFU nations.
1 video means f*ck all. You still keep catching L's when fighting 1 on 1 against Nigerians, Jamaicans and Ghanaians
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by Fulaman198(m): 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
Puntite:

Did you see how that somali dude beat the Crap out of whitey boooy? Solid right hook.

A Nigerian FUFU eater would have become his slave.

ROFL I'm not too sure about that one. Anyone called the N-word wouldn't be a little punk and say "ok white guy I will submit to you calling me the N-word" At least I hope not.
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by Fulaman198(m): 9:07pm On Sep 08, 2015
Puntite:

Somali Males and how Ajuuran probably looks like.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/322418_231_jpg2f95a5b013de24775c07d49865a08b6c

Man we are like perfected black men sharp features, nice skin noble forehead frizy, curly , wavy hair.
Most beautiful men on earth.

Mashallah! Blessed!! grin

You sure about that? I'd prefer the women judge
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by Puntite: 9:30pm On Sep 08, 2015
BlackKenichi:

That wasn't a pro fight, slowpoke!

We straight dominiating the fighting game, you are just sitting their hating. One guy taking over. Heell yeaah!!

1 video means f*ck all. You still keep catching L's when fighting 1 on 1 against Nigerians, Jamaicans and Ghanaians
[/quote]

Son, we whop FUFU as everyday without even breaking sweat. FUFuyees (Nigerian,Jamaicans and Ghanians) are pussies , they get spanked by their white masters.
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by Puntite: 9:39pm On Sep 08, 2015
Fulaman198:

You sure about that? I'd prefer the women judge

Pree your FUFU women are drooling all over the keyboard as we speak.
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by BlackKenichi(m): 9:46pm On Sep 08, 2015
Puntite:

We straight dominiating the fighting game, you are just sitting their hating. One guy taking over. Heell yeaah!!
In your dreams. When I see a Somali world champ in Boxing, major Kickboxing events like Glory, K1 and Supercombat or/and major MMA events like Bellator and UFC, then i might agree with you.

Puntite:
Son, we whop FUFU as everyday without even breaking sweat. FUFuyees (Nigerian,Jamaicans and Ghanians) are pussies , they get spanked by their white masters.
Pull the other one ret@rd. There are plenty of places in both the UK and USA where Jamaicans run things and no white gang starts on them.
Nigerians, Jamaicans and Ghanaians have produced top notch combat sportsmen, rugby players, gridiron players etc.
Hell even Kenya is producing same.
Somalis...............................Maybe in about..........................2000 years!?
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by Fulaman198(m): 10:06pm On Sep 08, 2015
Puntite:

I highly doubt that, I'm better looking than any of the guys you posted.
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by Puntite: 10:10pm On Sep 08, 2015
BlackKenichi:

In your dreams. When I see a Somali world champ in Boxing, major Kickboxing events like Glory, K1 and Supercombat or/and major MMA events like Bellator and UFC, then i might agree with you.

We are dominating man, whooping your masters, nothing to hate. it only takes one dude

Pull the other one ret@rd. There are plenty of places in both the UK and USA where Jamaicans run things and no white gang starts on them.
Nigerians, Jamaicans and Ghanaians have produced top notch combat sportsmen, rugby players, gridiron players etc.
Hell even Kenya is producing same.
Somalis...............................Maybe in about..........................2000 years!?
[/quote]

These top Notch combat sports fighters was used to punch eachother for the white mans amusement. Now Theres something to be proud of.

Somalis are winning!!
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by BlackKenichi(m): 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2015
Puntite:

We are dominating man, whooping your masters, nothing to hate. it only takes one dude

These top Notch combat sports fighters was used to punch eachother for the white mans amusement. Now Theres something to be proud of.

Somalis are winning!!
In other words you've got nothing to say. My god you Somali trolls are pathetic. No wonder Somalia was sh1t state till Nilotes and bantus showed up to bring order.
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by HalimaSadiya(f): 11:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
Fulaboy:
Ranki ya dade wink Wollah I was busy these days lately so I hardly log in but I'm back now
ayyyyy kwana biyu! ina gajiya
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by HalimaSadiya(f): 11:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
Puntite:

LOL Fail !

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by Fulaboy(m): 11:41pm On Sep 08, 2015
HalimaSadiya:
ayyyyy kwana biyu! ina gajiya
Alhamdulillah! Ya school?? UDUS ko
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by HalimaSadiya(f): 12:04am On Sep 09, 2015
Fulaboy:
Alhamdulillah! Ya school?? UDUS ko
Alhamdulillah. ah'ah BUK fa
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by Fulaboy(m): 12:14am On Sep 09, 2015
HalimaSadiya:
Alhamdulillah. ah'ah BUK fa
Oh so a Kano kike ma!! That's great!! School dinku sun koma daga vacation ai amma kaman they're yet to release timetables wink its a good school..... Duk tunanina a sokoto kike ai

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by Fulaman198(m): 12:46am On Sep 09, 2015
Sorry for being nosey as it's not in our culture, but are you both (Halima and Fulaboy) in the University?
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by Fulaboy(m): 12:54am On Sep 09, 2015
Fulaman198:
Sorry for being nosey as it's not in our culture, but are you both (Halima and Fulaboy) in the University?
Lol No oo I'm a student of kaduna state university but I've many friends there in BUK so I kinda knew all their updates and beside zealot4me is a student of BUK too

Ayyitijam smiley

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by Fulaman198(m): 1:08am On Sep 09, 2015
Fulaboy:
Lol No oo I'm a student of kaduna state university but I've many friends there in BUK so I kinda knew all their updates and beside zealot4me is a student of BUK too

Ayyitijam smiley

Jam hiiri e mon bandiraawo/sakkirawo. Oh ok, I see, what are you studying? I'm happy to hear this.
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by Puntite: 6:13am On Sep 09, 2015
HalimaSadiya:
LOL Fail !

Winning!!
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by Puntite: 6:17am On Sep 09, 2015
BlackKenichi:

In other words you've got nothing to say. My god you Somali trolls are pathetic. No wonder Somalia was sh1t state till Nilotes and bantus showed up to bring order.

Bro can you be more obvious? The jelousy and hate is immense. Very pathetic no Wonder your FUFU nations are Shit states dying from syphilis and ebola. Why do you guys eat monkeys?
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by Fulaboy(m): 10:07am On Sep 09, 2015
Fulaman198:

Jam hiiri e mon bandiraawo/sakkirawo . Oh ok, I see, what are you studying? I'm happy to hear this.
I'm studying Economics smiley You know securing an admission in nigerian unis ain't that easy sad I've wasted good two years doing nothing but alhamdulillah things are going well now

@the bolded translate please grin
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by Fulaboy(m): 10:11am On Sep 09, 2015
Puntite:

Bro can you be more obvious? The jelousy and hate is immense. Very pathetic no Wonder your FUFU nations are Shit states dying from syphilis and ebola. Why do you guys eat monkeys?

Excuse me please undecided Whom are you referring to Mr and where are you from
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by BlackKenichi(m): 12:04pm On Sep 09, 2015
Puntite:

Bro can you be more obvious? The jelousy and hate is immense.

Nothing can be further from the truth. I pity Somalis and Somalia. Somalia has become synonymous with failed state. Then fucktards like you trolling on here giving Somalis even more of a bad name.

Puntite:
Very pathetic no Wonder your FUFU nations are Shit states dying from syphilis and ebola. Why do you guys eat monkeys?
Those "Fufu" nations are still in a much better state than Somalia. Somalia is only stable now because of bantus and nilotes.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by kaura5000: 12:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
Puntite:

If you did your research you would know we run your asses all over africa.
Its very rich coming from a country that has the most advanced tele communication.
We have been through civil war yet our economy is stronger than many FUFU nations.

im talking about the somali migrants all over africa who build business empires and dominating taking over pissing of the natives.

We are even the second highest exporters in the rich country of dubai

We even Locked down the Newest State South Sudan and monopolized Various sectors in their countries.

What other Ethnic group gets major hate because we dominate businesse and even beat Asian entrepeneurs in their game?

What African ethnic group makes people take notes from their business triumphs?
you may dominate your fellow east africans but never for west.. we are far ahead of you.. hope you know of great hausa business men that are all over the continent e.g dangote the richest man in africa, abdulsamad rabiu ,dantata,mutallab etc dangote only is richer than the whole somalia.. so you can't compete with hausa people when it comes to business, we have been during business with caravans across the sahara for centuries.. hope you know of trans saharan trade
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by HalimaSadiya(f): 2:08pm On Sep 09, 2015
Puntite:

Winning!!
with those faces ? NEXT
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by HalimaSadiya(f): 2:19pm On Sep 09, 2015
Fulaboy:
I'm studying Economics smiley You know securing an admission in nigerian unis ain't that easy sad I've wasted good two years doing nothing but alhamdulillah things are going well now

@the bolded translate please grin
Alhamdulillah
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by HalimaSadiya(f): 2:23pm On Sep 09, 2015
Fulaman198:
Yes , BUK (not by choice) I wanted ABU

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups / Police Station Built By David Okunato In Ondo State (photos) / Afolasade Ashley Afolakemi: Is New Wife The Cause Of Ooni's Divorce? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.