Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians (53000 Views)

Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features / Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior / Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by lepasharon(f): 11:10pm On Aug 04, 2013
somalia11:

the bible and quran have alot in common

pharoh said he was god and god condemned him

thats why he is a mummy today being paraded every where

so no somali is gonna claim egyptians even thou somalis worshipped the same gods like waq but we are muslim now

i have no idea why blacks in west africa would claim egypt u guys have nothin in common

Well,since u have seen that negroids think somalis are black... they want to claim ancient egypt because they think they are negroids also. So why do you think they want to steal ur history...when Negroids are not even aware Ancient Egyptians are not negroid in the first place ?
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by somalia11: 11:12pm On Aug 04, 2013
Kingmojo:

Still doesn't change the fact that you guys are dirt poor, illiterates, and still haven't figured out how to keep flies out of your face. Damn shame if u ask me

one famine where nomads who had no water for their herds doesnt change the over arching history of somali people.

230,000 people die a year in nigeria of hiv, thats a million people every 4 years

1 million somalis will never die of famine or anything else

learn to use a condomm u baboon and stop eating bush meat and eat like a civilized person
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 04, 2013
somalia11:

one famine where nomads who had no water for their herds doesnt change the over arching history of somali people.

230,000 people die a year in nigeria of hiv, thats a million people every 4 years

1 million somalis will never die of famine or anything else

learn to use a condomm u baboon and stop eating bush meat and eat like a civilized person

Lies and lies. Provide me facts that says over 200,000 Nigerians die of aids. Thousands of your people die of famine, and all sort of health reasons because y'all people are so illiterate that y'all can't produce any doctors in that forsaken place. Where is your president, in your so called Black Country seeking refuge. I like Ethiopia and Eritreans but I can honestly say I don't care for Somalis.

Lots of people eat bush meat. In Australia, they eat kangaroos, in France they eat frogs, in America they eat deers, crocodile and other wild animals, in china they eat dogs, and cats. What does that tell u, not all cultures are the same. People eat things that might look and sound weird to a person from a different culture.

Maybe if y'all stup!!d fools learn how to take advantage of surroundings, 1. Y'all wouldn't be starving, 2. Y'all wouldn't be all over the TV in America in those feed the children programs 3. Y'all wouldn't be looking like ET like aliens with abnormal head and forehead with fukk up teeth. When I tell you, you guys are too stupid u don't understand. All over the world people take advantage of their environment by eating the animals in it but illiterates somalis will starve and have flies flying around their face with vultures circling in the sky waiting for their next meal.
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by somalia11: 11:43pm On Aug 04, 2013
lol

more hiv deaths than india with 1.2 billion people god damnnn

Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 04, 2013
130,000 kids died of famine in a year because of famine and that does not include man and women.

http://m.usatoday.com/article/news/2130511
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by somalia11: 12:01am On Aug 05, 2013
Kingmojo: 130,000 kids died of famine in a year because of famine and that does not include man and women.

http://m.usatoday.com/article/news/2130511

actually 260,000 died of the famine from 2011

famines are once or twice every 50 years

but you guys 1 million people die every 4 years of aid and its growing, stop eating monkeys and rats
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by lepasharon(f): 12:03am On Aug 05, 2013
^ erm...could u reply my post?
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by somalia11: 12:08am On Aug 05, 2013
lepasharon: ^ erm...could u reply my post?

blacks want to claim ancient egypt because they are told by whites they have accomplished nothing, the only way they can claim ancient egypt is to claim horners, cause their is no link between west africans and ancient egyptians.

plus without horners the stereotypical black has big lips, wide nose and nappy hair, but by claiming somalis they can say blacks come in all colors

even though science shows that horners speak semetic and cushitc languages that are more related to arabic and hebrew.
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 05, 2013
somalia11:

actually 260,000 died of the famine from 2011

famines are once or twice every 50 years

but you guys 1 million people die every 4 years of aid and its growing, stop eating monkeys and rats

As many as 200 of people die of diseases everyday.
That's 73,000 kids alone die of diseases out of a nation with only 10 million people. That's a shame if you ask me
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by somalia11: 12:11am On Aug 05, 2013
Kingmojo:

As many as 200 of people die of diseases everyday.
That's 73,000 kids alone die of diseases out of a nation with only 10 million people. That's a shame if you ask me

all that is cause from 1 famine

and have been reversed

but 1 million die of aids every 4 years and its growing and thats nigeria alone, in south africa 1 million die every 3 years,

u guys gonna go exctint soon, cant wait
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 05, 2013
somalia11:

all that is cause from 1 famine

and have been reversed

but 1 million die of aids every 4 years and its growing and thats nigeria alone, in south africa 1 million die every 3 years,

u guys gonna go exctint soon, cant wait

That is just from diseases alone. Like I said y'all are going to die before us. West Africans the superior genes we can survive in any condition. When I y'all going to implement some dental care in that country. When all y'all look like avatar with fukk up teeth.
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 05, 2013
Read and weap for your people.
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 05, 2013
Read and weap for your people.

http://www.unicef.org/somalia/children.html
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by somalia11: 12:21am On Aug 05, 2013
u do realize that the famine is over

but you cant get rid of aids, it passses through sexxx and from mother to child

3.3 million people with aids in nigeria in a nation of 174 million people

all that aids is mostly in the south where the people are not muslims

this is the end of the road for you guys
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by Nobody: 12:25am On Aug 05, 2013
somalia11: u do realize that the famine is over

but you cant get rid of aids, it passses through sexxx and from mother to child

3.3 million people with aids in nigeria in a nation of 174 million people

all that aids is mostly in the south where the people are not muslims

this is the end of the road for you guys

The major components of the definition of living things is to eat for energy and reproduce. How can somalis have se or think about sex and reproducing when they haven't figured the first aspect of living things to eat when hungry. Hungry hungry somali
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by somalia11: 12:27am On Aug 05, 2013
Kingmojo:

The major components of the definition of living things is to eat for energy and reproduce. How can somalis have se or think about sex and reproducing when they haven't figured the first aspect of living things to eat when hungry. Hungry hungry somali

lmao, somalis have more array of cuisine than all of west africa as somalia is the intersection of trade between europe, africa, and asia

all the things that to europe go through gulf of aden between yemen and somalia

while west africa serves as slaves to pick cotton
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 05, 2013
somalia11:

lmao, somalis have more array of cuisine than all of west africa as somalia is the intersection of trade between europe, africa, and asia

all the things that to europe go through gulf of aden between yemen and somalia

while west africa serves as slaves to pick cotton

Where would y'all find the ingredients to make those cuisines when your land is curse. grin
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by Horus(m): 1:12am On Aug 05, 2013
somalia11:

idiot egyptians are originally from the horn as they followed the nile

somalis worship a crow called waq, their is a city in somalia called cabudwaq meaining worship waq

this crow can be seen on egyptian pyramids

look at the people in southern egypt they look like somali and ethiopians

all that being said somalis dont talk about ancient egypt as they were cursed by god

Shut up!. There is no Somalian in the video
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by somalia11: 1:43am On Aug 05, 2013
Horus:

Shut up!. There is no Somalian in the video

what video u talking about u delusional ape

Kingmojo:

Where would y'all find the ingredients to make those cuisines when your land is curse. grin

somali is the land of spices, and we have almost every climate and terrain

mhyr and frankensein only are found in somalia since the ancient days where the egyptians got it from was present day somalia
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by BlackKenichi(m): 2:08pm On Aug 05, 2013
somalia11: idiot egyptians are originally from the horn as they followed the nile
Actually it seems to be the other way round according to the linguistic and genetic evidence. It seems like both cushitic and omotic horners came from Upper Egypt. Egypt itself is the birthplace of the Afro-Asiatic language family. while the Y-Dna haplogroup E-M78 came about around Upper Egypt and/or North Sudan.

somalia11: somalis worship a crow called waq, their is a city in somalia called cabudwaq meaining worship waq

this crow can be seen on egyptian pyramids
Fascinating!

somalia11: look at the people in southern egypt they look like somali and ethiopians
Sort of. They along with Northern Sudanese look like a mix Eastern Chadians, Darfurians and Eritreans. They also have significant Levantine and Gulf Arab genes too.

somalia11: all that being said somalis dont talk about ancient egypt as they were cursed by god
Irony at it's finest!
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by BlackKenichi(m): 2:17pm On Aug 05, 2013
somalia11: i have no idea why blacks in west africa would claim egypt u guys have nothin in common
I have no idea either. West Africans should focus on their ancient Kingdoms and Empires like Ghana, Mali, Songhay, Ashanti, Bonoman, Dahomey, Oyo, Nri, Benin etc.
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 05, 2013
somalia11:

blacks want to claim ancient egypt because they are told by whites they have accomplished nothing, the only way they can claim ancient egypt is to claim horners, cause their is no link between west africans and ancient egyptians.

Put a sock in it...Ancient Egypt was NOT an exclusive cushite civilization. If anything from recent findings it was more of a Nile Saharan civilization and I can prove. As for West Africans and AA's having nothing to do with Ancient Egypt Think again!

The 18th dynasty was said to be closely related to modern day Bantu people(and West Africans). Yep the very SAME people you despise! grin

Source:
http://dnatribes.com/dnatribes-digest-2012-01-01.pdf

But I'm not going to stop there...Oh no..

King Ramses III was said to be E1b1ba, which is mostly found in WEST AFRICANS!

But forget Y-DNA. We have Autosomal DNA results which indicates Ramses and his son were closely related to modern day Bantu people.

Source:
http://www.dnatribes.com/dnatribes-digest-2013-02-01.pdf

Now not saying Ancient Egypt was a Niger Congo type civilization, but it did have them. Sorry but no one is claiming they descend from Ancient Egypt and no way in hell are we trying to claim Somalis to be a part of it. I'm starting to realize from different and recent studies that ANcient Egypt was a pan African type civilization, with different African groups settling along the Nile due to the desertification of the Sahara.
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 05, 2013
Black Kenichi:
I have no idea either. West Africans should focus on their ancient Kingdoms and Empires like Ghana, Mali, Songhay, Ashanti, Bonoman, Dahomey, Oyo, Nri, Benin etc.

Speaking of Ancient West African civilization. If you love Ancient West African civilizations like me then I advise you to check out this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/1321386/west-african-civilization-settlement

Oldest West African settlement. Not only that, but one of the earliest stone buildings in West Africa. Almost as old as Ancient Egypt.
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by lepasharon(f): 5:14pm On Aug 05, 2013
@ somalia...im pretty sure that balcks are not aware that there is no link between ancient egypt nd w.africa. U are making it sound like a conspiracy that blaks want to accept horners to claim egypt...not so.
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by somalia11: 10:00pm On Aug 05, 2013
lepasharon: @ somalia...im pretty sure that balcks are not aware that there is no link between ancient egypt nd w.africa. U are making it sound like a conspiracy that blaks want to accept horners to claim egypt...not so.

blacks use somalis and ethiopians for many things, we horners have great civilizations, we look beautiful and blacks want to claim us to boost their ego
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 05, 2013
somalia11:

blacks use somalis and ethiopians for many things, we horners have great civilizations, we look beautiful and blacks want to claim us to boost their ego

Name me at least 5 contributions Somalis made to Africa(or even the world) and I'll name you 10 contributions blacks(whether they be West African, Bantu or diaspora) made.

This should be really fun... smiley
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by somalia11: 10:21pm On Aug 05, 2013
KidStranglehold:

Name me at least 5 contributions Somalis made to Africa(or even the world) and I'll name you 10 contributions blacks(whether they be West African, Bantu or diaspora) made.

This should be really fun... smiley

its funny how you want to compare 25 million somalis vs 500 million negroids.

lets start with the fact that we have the lowest hiv rates in africa

and we are the only country in africa besides ethiopia that has its local langauge as the national language

we were never enslaved and we look better than all of you
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 05, 2013
Please entertain me...

somalia11:

its funny how you want to compare 25 million somalis vs 500 million negroids.
Point being...Is because you're ignorantly saying blacks NEED Somalis because they have no history of their own. So yeah 25 million Somalis vs 500 million negroids. I'm just going by your definition.

somalia11:
lets start with the fact that we have the lowest hiv rates in africa
While not even being on the top 20 largest economies of Africa list. How said.
http://www.therichest.com/business/largest-economies-in-africa/

Nigeria is #3! HA!

somalia11:
and we are the only country in africa besides ethiopia that has its local langauge as the national language
The reason why most African has European as a national language is not because they lost their culture due to da white manz but due to there being MANY ethnic groups in those countries. Lets take Nigeria for instance with over 200 ethnic groups(I believe) and the largest population in Africa. The English language is what unites them all, its needed for many reasons. How else would different ethnic groups understand each other? But they still have their ethnic language, but they use English as a language to unite them all. Doesn't mean they use English all the time for personal reasons.

Somalia is a very homogeneous country. Somalis are the main population. So they don't need a language to unite them all because there is really just one main ethnic group in Africa.

Oh and Somalis keeping their native language is not a contribution...

somalia11:
we were never enslaved and we look better than all of you

1. My ancestors were never enslaved. Weren't Somalis colonized by both the British and Italians? I mean the Italians! Who were a complete joke of Europe at that time and their army couldn't even defeat a fly. Meanwhile my ancestors defeated THREE superpowers of the time which were the French(under Napoleon), British and Spaniards who were all in their prime. My ancestors made the Louisiana purchase possible by weakening the French. They also took in escaped slaves. Barely any black group were able to do a thing like that.

2. I think Sahelian west Africans like Samori Toure resisted colonization longer than the Somalis. He defeated the French in battle on numerous occasions thanks to the tenacity of his troops and modernization of his army. One thing that he was able to do was capitalize on technology by assigning black smiths the task of manufacturing and repairing European firearms. His cavalry forces also made him extremely mobile in guerrilla warfare. Most importantly he inherited the legacy of Mali and was supported by Mandinka troops who were relentless in the defense of their country (and perhaps religion as most were Islamic). It was because of people like him that it took so long for French colonialists to conquer the Sudan (even though they'd been trying to do so basically since the 1850s and had already set up shop in Morocco and Algeria since the 1830s). Indeed, the French found themselves in a protracted war with Samori for nearly 20 years!!!! Which is ridiculous considering that France was THE major world power at the time, outside of Britain. Now THATS CONTRIBUTION.

3. Who gives a shcit about looks. Are you a girl?

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by lepasharon(f): 10:46pm On Aug 05, 2013
somalia11:

cos blacks beleive that cushites are black thats why they want to claim u guys undecided
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by somalia11: 10:51pm On Aug 05, 2013
lepasharon:

cos blacks beleive that cushites are black thats why they want to claim u guys undecided

somalis speak the same langauge group as arabs and hebrew, science proves their is no such thing as race but their is such thing as ethnicity

but even then, negroids live in west and central and south while horners live in the horn of africa far away from each other, we are much closer to the middle east than any negroids. its 17 miles from arabia.

but then again, when you guys look the way you do, you will claim anyone that looks good like dominicans, puerto ricans and horners, i wonder what we all have in common, oh yes we are are light skin with good hair and nice features something you guys dont have.

why dont you guys claim inidans while you are at it, and sri lankans, and drividans and maldives they all have brown skin and soft hair.
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 05, 2013
somalia11:

somalis speak the same langauge group as arabs and hebrew, science proves their is no such thing as race but their is such thing as ethnicity

but even then, negroids live in west and central and south while horners live in the horn of africa far away from each other, we are much closer to the middle east than any negroids. its 17 miles from arabia.

but then again, when you guys look the way you do, you will claim anyone that looks good like dominicans, puerto ricans and horners, i wonder what we all have in common, oh yes we are are light skin with good hair and nice features something you guys dont have.

why dont you guys claim inidans while you are at it, and sri lankans, and drividans and maldives they all have brown skin and soft hair.

You say you don't believe in race yet you use outdated terms like Negroid. SMDH...Be consistent please.

And you still have no even any valuable reasons why African Americans or West Africans would want to claim horners other than the way horners looks.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 05, 2013
Still waiting for those five contribution. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Afolasade Ashley Afolakemi: Is New Wife The Cause Of Ooni's Divorce? (Photos) / The Negative Impact Of Westernization In Nigeria / Meet Simi Oluwaseyi Phebian, Sister Of Ooni Of Ife's Wife Changes Her Bio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.