Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Having A Kid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having A Kid (2908 Views)

Most Girls Always Take Me For A Kid Because I Have A Baby Face See My Pic / Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? / Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having A Kid by MrCork: 10:41am On Jul 13, 2013
....i hate kids, never liked children and i cant stand them.....serrriusly...but what do u do when u meet a lady u like and she says she want to hav a kid wit u?? ..the problem is that she is a lawyer & she talk to much....ok i confess, she is darkskin.....how do u escape? ....please advise! angry
Re: Having A Kid by badmeat(m): 10:55am On Jul 13, 2013
Will be back to give the advise!*let the weed clear from ya eyes first*
Re: Having A Kid by MrCork: 11:11am On Jul 13, 2013
bad meat: Will be back to give the advise!*let the weed clear from ya eyes first*

..first she toasted me..now she talkin about kids within 2 month...I dont like pressure ..please advise!..quick!
Re: Having A Kid by Cholls(m): 11:15am On Jul 13, 2013
bad meat: Will be back to give the advise!*let the weed clear from ya eyes first*

grin my brother u r sure a "Bad Meat" grin
Re: Having A Kid by MrTroll(m): 11:17am On Jul 13, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
....i hate kids, never liked children and i cant stand them.....serrriusly...but what do u do when u meet a lady u like and she says she want to hav a kid wit u?? ..the problem is that she is a lawyer & she talk to much....ok i confess, she is darkskin.....how do u escape? ....please advise! angry
tell her u hate darkskin girls tongue

2 Likes

Re: Having A Kid by haitto99(m): 11:21am On Jul 13, 2013
mr cork u need prayers
Re: Having A Kid by MrCork: 11:28am On Jul 13, 2013
Mr Troll: tell her u hate darkskin girls tongue

...bro i tried...really tried..I hate darkskin females but she the finest I seen in my life..her boobsi makes water come out of my eyes..she nice.
Re: Having A Kid by MrCork: 11:30am On Jul 13, 2013
..would u belief she drives a posrshe but hav not driven it for 3 months...she said she prefers public transpot. She said she bought it juss to make her feel good. she a lawyer ..but guess wot..she Nigerian angry
Re: Having A Kid by MrTroll(m): 11:31am On Jul 13, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...bro i tried...really tried..I hate darkskin females but she the finest I seen in my life..her boobsi makes water come out of my eyes..she nice.
tell her u sterile. Dat yur 16inches only produces water not s p e r m. grin

2 Likes

Re: Having A Kid by MrCork: 11:59am On Jul 13, 2013
Mr Troll: tell her u sterile. Dat yur 16inches only produces water not s p e r m. grin

angry
Re: Having A Kid by MrCork: 12:02pm On Jul 13, 2013
...ok...i ddnt even mind they fact she want my kid coz he be handsome until she said:..baby,wot do u tink about havin our baby in Nigeria! ... my reaction: ..which Nigeria? ..U & who?...i tink am goin to send her parkin for that statement!! angry
Re: Having A Kid by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 13, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
...ok...i ddnt even mind they fact she want my kid coz he be handsome until she said:..baby,wot do u tink about havin our baby in Nigeria! ... my reaction: ..which Nigeria? ..U & who?...i tink am goin to send her parkin for that statement!! angry
she is a devil...it seems she hates her unborn children. If you dont wanna have children you should discuss it with her. If she insists she wants to have and you love her then you and her can have one...I am not really a fan of having children too. smiley wink
Re: Having A Kid by Linoversace: 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Having A Kid by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 13, 2013
babe_online:
she is a devil...it seems she hates her unborn children. If you dont wanna have children you should discuss it with her. If she insists she wants to have and you love her then you and her can have one...I am not really a fan of having children too. smiley wink
hook up with Mr Cork
Re: Having A Kid by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 13, 2013
Is anyone taking it seriosly? lol
Re: Having A Kid by clemz85(m): 1:35pm On Jul 13, 2013
this our Oga cork, your issue is always a staking one
Re: Having A Kid by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 13, 2013
grin lol give her a baby oo
Re: Having A Kid by AbuMikey(m): 2:19pm On Jul 13, 2013
[size=100pt]Mr Cork!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

1 Like

Re: Having A Kid by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:31pm On Jul 13, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
dude, shut ur fucck up undecided

Una see how michael jackson end up like poster? U see i'm face like water color?
Na the result of wanting to be white be dt...
Re: Having A Kid by migbe(m): 2:37pm On Jul 13, 2013
Dis guy is crazzzzy in a funy way
Re: Having A Kid by MrTroll(m): 2:39pm On Jul 13, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
..would u belief she drives a posrshe but hav not driven it for 3 months...she said she prefers public transpot. She said she bought it juss to make her feel good. she a lawyer ..but guess wot..she Nigerian angry
what!!! She Nigerian and DARKSKIN? Thats not good bro. U dont wanna have dark skin kids now, would ya?
Re: Having A Kid by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 13, 2013
Hang yourself.
Re: Having A Kid by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 13, 2013
babe_online:

Actually, this thread is supposed to be a joke. Seems like you're new around here. Just catch the fun, sweetie. grin grin grin
Re: Having A Kid by MrCork: 3:15pm On Jul 13, 2013
carefreewannabe: Is anyone taking it seriosly? lol

....sweeery...no wonda yor face is full of mossskito bite...if u hav notin lucrative to contribute..find market to go to!! angry
Re: Having A Kid by MrCork: 3:26pm On Jul 13, 2013
SLIDE waxie: dude, shut ur fucck up undecided

Una see how michael jackson end up like poster? U see i'm face like water color?
Na the result of wanting to be white be dt...

Tanks bro..u tink we didnt realiaze u waz tryin to hide the tribal mark on yor face with the baseball cap?? (in yor picture profile)..... anyways, your ridiculous little opinion has been noted..cheeeers!

5 Likes

Re: Having A Kid by BabaAlabi: 4:06pm On Jul 13, 2013
I pity the childrens* wey you go born
Re: Having A Kid by Smartiegurl(f): 4:20pm On Jul 13, 2013
Marry her!!!
Re: Having A Kid by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 13, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

....sweeery...no wonda yor face is full of mossskito bite...if u hav notin lucrative to contribute..find market to go to!! angry

No, I'll just drive somewhere with my ferrari. Lol
Re: Having A Kid by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 13, 2013
maxwello.yg:

hook up with Mr Cork
nein!
Re: Having A Kid by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 13, 2013
alutacontinua:

Actually, this thread is supposed to be a joke. Seems like you're new around here. Just catch the fun, sweetie. grin grin grin
thanks for the advise. I am not new. I think he is always being serious but in a funny way. I read Mr cork's stories.
Re: Having A Kid by MrCork: 7:28pm On Jul 13, 2013
babe_online:
nein!

...SAY WHAT!!! angry
Re: Having A Kid by MrCork: 7:31pm On Jul 13, 2013
carefreewannabe:

No, I'll just drive somewhere with my ferrari. Lol

...ferrari in NIgeria?? ...u people hav Traffic lights? ..Anyways bak to the serrrious thread..this lady wanst me so bad but ant feelin her...I love only her booobsi & her moinery though she she speks Queens English..Please advise? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should You Allow Your Girlfriend To go To Clubs? / (photo) Of A Man Caught Servicing A Soldier Man / My Girl Friend Used Her Ex Throwback Photo(kid Photo) As Profile Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.