Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

What Is The Craziest Things You've Done For Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Craziest Things You've Done For Love? (3036 Views)

What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? / What Are The Craziest Things You've Done For Money? / Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Craziest Things You've Done For Love? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 06, 2015
Hi friends, let's talk about the craziest things we've sometimes done for love. For instance, 5years ago, was dating a girl I fell in love with. She was about sitting for GCE at that time. Not working at that time, I gave her the only 10k I had with me to get the form n spent 4 days per week for two months putting her through her subjects. I later got a big job n She too moved to another state. We later became casual friends due to distance n lack of Trust.

Pls share the craziest things you've done for love.
Re: What Is The Craziest Things You've Done For Love? by kossyablaze(m): 4:16pm On Sep 06, 2015
Brb

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Craziest Things You've Done For Love? by kendrick9(m): 4:16pm On Sep 06, 2015
kcspeaks:
Hi friends, let's talk about the craziest things we've sometimes done for love. For instance, 5years ago, was dating a girl I fell in love with. She was about sitting for GCE at that time. Not working at that time, I gave her the only 10k I had with me to get the form n spent 4 days per week for two months putting her through her subjects. I later got a big job n She too moved to another state. We later became casual friends due to distance n lack of Trust.

Pls share the craziest things you've done for love.
One word for you--Mugu

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Things You've Done For Love? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 06, 2015
thinking...
Re: What Is The Craziest Things You've Done For Love? by trigar12(m): 4:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
Nothing. No love lost, no love found ... Bonkuem!!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Things You've Done For Love? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
kiss

BUYING A LADY AIRTIME...

ETISALAT #100...

THAT SH1T IS CRAZY

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Craziest Things You've Done For Love? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 06, 2015
kendrick9:
One word for you--Mugu

I believe we are all mugu for love at one point in time

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Things You've Done For Love? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2015
I've heard someone used his school fees to buy suite for his babe
Re: What Is The Craziest Things You've Done For Love? by pweedyuz(f): 5:30pm On Sep 06, 2015
Missed an exam.... That was 3yrs ago tho

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Things You've Done For Love? by falconey(m): 5:58pm On Sep 06, 2015
I love her so much, it was time for us to get laid. Immediately I open my johnny bravo she screamed 'no' she can't take that unless I shave it off.

I was on already, na so I mix soap and water carry knife begin cut my pubic hair.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Things You've Done For Love? by falconey(m): 6:00pm On Sep 06, 2015
pweedyuz:
Missed an exam....
That was 3yrs ago tho

that aint crazy if its not deliberate.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Things You've Done For Love? by alaricsaltzman: 7:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
Risked the wrath of my parents and travelled to another state to see my love... *whew* crazy things we do for love...

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Things You've Done For Love? by haytripple(m): 7:49pm On Sep 06, 2015
Steal my mama's money

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Things You've Done For Love? by JewelDiamond(f): 9:15pm On Sep 06, 2015
Wash his clothes when I have no strength to wash
mine

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Things You've Done For Love? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
haytripple:
Steal my mama's money

Men love can make us go crazy
Re: What Is The Craziest Things You've Done For Love? by LLVelly: 9:51pm On Sep 06, 2015
Suck her püssy

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Things You've Done For Love? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2015
LLVelly:
Suck her püssy

Hahaaaaaaa
Re: What Is The Craziest Things You've Done For Love? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 06, 2015
I've heard a lady being slapped n beaten by his guy anytime he suspected that she's cheating on him. They later got married Anyway.....lol
Re: What Is The Craziest Things You've Done For Love? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 06, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

Wow.....serious?
Re: What Is The Craziest Things You've Done For Love? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 06, 2015
grin grin grin lies go full this thread....***grabs popcorn..

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Things You've Done For Love? by hausaboi: 12:15am On Sep 07, 2015
pweedyuz:
Missed an exam.... That was 3yrs ago tho
Good 4 u.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Things You've Done For Love? by undisputedgbola(m): 3:20am On Sep 07, 2015
JewelDiamond:
Wash his clothes when I have no strength to wash
mine
Hmmmmm! Cool
Re: What Is The Craziest Things You've Done For Love? by rafeelly(m): 3:33am On Sep 07, 2015
well back then in my senior secondary school days, I had a gf I loved so much. we had this mean teacher who can flog madness out of u. so my gf forgot her note at home and when the lecturer asked for her note, out of fear she said they were with me... I was summoned and d lecturer asked me for her note I told him I forgot the note at home...

the man flogged me 6 hot strokes I couldn't sit for 3 days... it was crazy but what I got in return from her I can take another 12 strokes grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Things You've Done For Love? by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 07, 2015
rafeelly:
well back then in my senior secondary school days, I had a gf I loved so much. we had this mean teacher who can flog madness out of u. so my gf forgot her note at home and when the lecturer asked for her note, out of fear she said they were with me... I was summoned and d lecturer asked me for her note I told him I forgot the note at home...

the man flogged me 6 hot strokes I couldn't sit for 3 days... it was crazy but what I got in return from her I can take another 12 strokes grin

OMGGGGG
Re: What Is The Craziest Things You've Done For Love? by Auxillary(m): 10:47am On Sep 07, 2015
angry undecidedsearching for your brain...............still searching.............. still searching................... finally, no brain found ..........try again later
Re: What Is The Craziest Things You've Done For Love? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 07, 2015
Auxillary:
angry undecidedsearching for your brain...............still searching.............. still searching................... finally, no brain found ..........try again later

I can belt you've once bn a 'mumu' for love
Re: What Is The Craziest Things You've Done For Love? by LADYARIK(f): 2:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
kcspeaks:

OMGGGGG

Lol grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Things You've Done For Love? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 3:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
Stayed till 1am outside
Re: What Is The Craziest Things You've Done For Love? by naijathings(m): 6:13pm On Sep 07, 2015
wait lemme ask tupac
Re: What Is The Craziest Things You've Done For Love? by naijathings(m): 6:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
kcspeaks:

I can belt you've once bn a 'mumu' for love

abeg which BELT again? shey na middle BELT abi Mayweather BELT

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Things You've Done For Love? by Abudu2000(m): 6:18pm On Sep 07, 2015
hmm,let me think..okay yes I bought a private jet for a girl while I was still using a chopper.... grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Things You've Done For Love? by Abudu2000(m): 6:20pm On Sep 07, 2015
okay let me be truthful this time,I was caught in a malpractice while writing her exams even though sh wasn't sick

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalanders !!! Ahcilies Need Your Urgent Adivce / Ladies, If A Guy Gives You Friendship Ring, Will You Collect It / Hilarious:the Evolution Of Dab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.