Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Can You Make Love To A Friend, That Is Not Your Lover. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Make Love To A Friend, That Is Not Your Lover. (2239 Views)

How To Tell My Friend That I Love Her? / What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? / What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Make Love To A Friend, That Is Not Your Lover. by Obijoy(m): 2:07pm On Jul 13, 2013
I need answers [/b][b]
Re: Can You Make Love To A Friend, That Is Not Your Lover. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:18pm On Jul 13, 2013
Why shldnt i?
Re: Can You Make Love To A Friend, That Is Not Your Lover. by ThankGodEdeh(m): 2:39pm On Jul 13, 2013
As long as she is a woman and I a man. Na normal thing na
Re: Can You Make Love To A Friend, That Is Not Your Lover. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 13, 2013
so long as we both know that we will remain "friends" after the act, then why not?! its called being FWB.
Re: Can You Make Love To A Friend, That Is Not Your Lover. by WavesOfGlory(m): 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2013
It's been done doesn't make it a good thing.
Fornication or adultery... All na sin.
Re: Can You Make Love To A Friend, That Is Not Your Lover. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 13, 2013
WavesOfGlory: It's been done doesn't make it a good thing.
Fornication or adultery... All na sin.

educate yourself instead of writing rubbish.........many highly respected men of god had concubines, lovers and women for the sole purpose of sex, and there was NOTHING wrong with that or considered a sin (in biblical times).
so long as these women were not married, a man could have hundreds of so called "sex friend"........ ask king Solomon who had 300 of such women!
Re: Can You Make Love To A Friend, That Is Not Your Lover. by WavesOfGlory(m): 3:55pm On Jul 13, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

educate yourself instead of writing rubbish.........many highly respected men of god had concubines, lovers and women for the sole purpose of sex, and there was NOTHING wrong with that or considered a sin (in biblical times).
so long as these women were not married, a man could have hundreds of so called "sex friend"........ ask king Solomon who had 300 of such women!

C quarrel o! Someone asked our opinion on an issue and I gave him mine, in line with what I believe is right, why don't you give him yours and stop pulling down the house trying to shred me? You are entitled to your opinion according to your level of understanding.
Re: Can You Make Love To A Friend, That Is Not Your Lover. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 13, 2013
i jst did dat bro

op r u stalkin me?
Re: Can You Make Love To A Friend, That Is Not Your Lover. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 13, 2013
WavesOfGlory:
C quarrel o! Someone asked our opinion on an issue and I gave him mine, in line with what I believe is right, why don't you give him yours and stop pulling down the house trying to shred me? You are entitled to your opinion according to your level of understanding.

i have a brain, and when i see uneducated people writing nonsense online, i must correct them! if you want to write about the Bible, and sins, at least dont write NONSENSE, and instead educate yourself (which is what i was trying to help you with)
Re: Can You Make Love To A Friend, That Is Not Your Lover. by Cholls(m): 4:08pm On Jul 13, 2013
Possible
Re: Can You Make Love To A Friend, That Is Not Your Lover. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 13, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

i have a brain, and when i see uneducated people writing nonsense online, i must correct them! if you want to write about the Bible, and sins, at least dont write NONSENSE, and instead educate yourself (which is what i was trying to help you with)

grin grin grin grin MBJ has taken it personal.
And to imagine that he's actually the one writing the opposite of sense. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Can You Make Love To A Friend, That Is Not Your Lover. by WavesOfGlory(m): 4:12pm On Jul 13, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

Educated one Kindly use your well meaning brain and give your opinion in clear terms.
Re: Can You Make Love To A Friend, That Is Not Your Lover. by iyobs7(f): 4:13pm On Jul 13, 2013
alutacontinua:

grin grin grin grin MBJ has taken it personal.
And to imagine that he's actually the one writing the opposite of sense. grin cheesy

It baffles me my sister , no need to argue with him, he will drag you down and thrash you with experience... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Make Love To A Friend, That Is Not Your Lover. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 13, 2013
iyobs7:

It baffles me my brother, no need to argue with him, he will drag you down and thrash you with experience... grin grin grin

angry angry angry angry I'm not a brother. There's a 'f' in front of the username.
Re: Can You Make Love To A Friend, That Is Not Your Lover. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 13, 2013
tomorrow is sunday, so let me prepare you all uneducated Christians for tomorrow's sermon:
1 Kings 11:1-3

sleeping with a single woman that was NOT you wife was NOT considered a sin in the bible, as we can clearly see by the above verse.

and thats just for Solomon, there was also Jacob, Abraham, David. so as you go to sleep tonight, dream on that and
thank me later!

now off to bed (you dont want to be late for church mañana) while we sinners and fornicators go and get drunk and sin some more!
Re: Can You Make Love To A Friend, That Is Not Your Lover. by 190: 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2013
Sighs
Re: Can You Make Love To A Friend, That Is Not Your Lover. by xynerise: 6:59pm On Jul 13, 2013
I did it when I was a sinner. Its called Friends with Benefit. Bro, u gotta help that lady.
Re: Can You Make Love To A Friend, That Is Not Your Lover. by Omen100(m): 7:03pm On Jul 13, 2013
MRbrownJAY: tomorrow is sunday, so let me prepare you all uneducated Christians for tomorrow's sermon:
1 Kings 11:1-3

sleeping with a single woman that was NOT you wife was NOT considered a sin in the bible, as we can clearly see by the above verse.

and thats just for Solomon, there was also Jacob, Abraham, David. so as you go to sleep tonight, dream on that and
thank me later!

now off to bed (you dont want to be late for church mañana) while we sinners and fornicators go and get drunk and sin some more!

Pa. Jay, na waa with ur analysis ooooo but all the same, I'm with U on this.
Re: Can You Make Love To A Friend, That Is Not Your Lover. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 13, 2013
Omen100:
Pa. Jay, na waa with ur analysis ooooo but all the same, I'm with U on this.

bro, if anyone is going to use the bible to judge such stuff, then they have to know what they are talking about. there was NO preferential treatment for some, and punishments for others........so if God had no problem with the characters i mentioned doing such acts, then it also ok for us all!
let me hear you say AMEN!
Re: Can You Make Love To A Friend, That Is Not Your Lover. by daisyella: 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2013
Hmmm someone is quoting bible dat fornication is not a sin. I'm not judging but at least I know whatz written in d bible. Abeg if u wan argue, no quote bible before d wrath of God will.... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Can You Make Love To A Friend, That Is Not Your Lover. by Temismith(f): 7:32pm On Jul 13, 2013
alutacontinua:

angry angry angry angry I'm not a brother. There's a 'f' in front of the username.
sorry i tot d 'F' stood for 'FOOLISH' tongue
Re: Can You Make Love To A Friend, That Is Not Your Lover. by richeyy(m): 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2013
Obijoy: I need answers [/b][b]

Love or sex? You'll prolly wanna rephrase your question to: can you have S.EX with a friend that is not your lover.
Re: Can You Make Love To A Friend, That Is Not Your Lover. by jmoore(m): 9:12pm On Jul 13, 2013
I can't h@ve sex with a woman that is not my wife
Re: Can You Make Love To A Friend, That Is Not Your Lover. by Nobleking1(m): 9:54pm On Jul 13, 2013
Is dat one a xam question? If so yes i can do it
Re: Can You Make Love To A Friend, That Is Not Your Lover. by Exponental(m): 10:05pm On Jul 13, 2013
As long as she is not married to someone else.
Re: Can You Make Love To A Friend, That Is Not Your Lover. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 13, 2013
Temismith: sorry i tot d 'F' stood for 'FOOLISH' tongue

It'll be safe to assume the one in front of ur username means that too tongue

1 Like

Re: Can You Make Love To A Friend, That Is Not Your Lover. by dagentility(f): 11:13pm On Jul 13, 2013
What kind of childish question is this.;>
Re: Can You Make Love To A Friend, That Is Not Your Lover. by fr3do(m): 5:31am On Jul 14, 2013
da-gentility:
What kind of childish question is this.;>

are u gonna answer the childish question?

1 Like

Re: Can You Make Love To A Friend, That Is Not Your Lover. by True2myself24(f): 5:43am On Jul 14, 2013
190: Sighs

Me too
Re: Can You Make Love To A Friend, That Is Not Your Lover. by WackyJ1(m): 6:57am On Jul 14, 2013
Mr SuperSmart MBJ why didn't you put any scripture from the new testament? Or any words from the mouth of Jesus that supported your claim?
Even in the piece of scripture you quoted did you not read until verse 6? Or you decided to purposely leave that out
Why don't you read Matt 19 vs 4 - 6.
Don't try to be too smart in things in which your knowledge is negligible hence you'll be displaying foolishness in public thinking you're spewing wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Can You Make Love To A Friend, That Is Not Your Lover. by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 15, 2013
daisyella: Hmmm someone is quoting bible dat fornication is not a sin. I'm not judging but at least I know whatz written in d bible. Abeg if u wan argue, no quote bible before d wrath of God will.... lipsrsealed

WackyJ1: Mr SuperSmart MBJ why didn't you put any scripture from the new testament? Or any words from the mouth of Jesus that supported your claim?
Even in the piece of scripture you quoted did you not read until verse 6? Or you decided to purposely leave that out
Why don't you read Matt 19 vs 4 - 6.
Don't try to be too smart in things in which your knowledge is negligible hence you'll be displaying foolishness in public thinking you're spewing wisdom.

most of y’all have a brain, and yet do not use it properly…..what a shame for the sheep that y’all have become......ok let the class BEGIN:

First, i want the class to stop whatever they are doing and focus on using their brain FULLY, without any interferences.

Second, i will not try to educate you any further but instead, put everything in front of your eyes/brain for you to put 1+1=2. if you still cannot see the light, then the joke is on YOU, not your teacher (aka MBJ)

Third, remember, these are easy steps into understanding the Bible that any child would pass, so pls don’t disappoint us.

so here it goes:
1) many highly respected men in biblical times (Solomon, Abraham, Gideon, Jacob, Saul, David etc) had concubines, and were never viewed, nor punished as sinners (David was only punished when he bedded a “married” woman). YES or NO?

2) these women were concubines or slaves that were living with these said men, were fed and care for by these highly respected men of God. YES or NO?

3) although God was very specific about marriage (Matthew 19:6), he also allowed DIVORCE and POLYGAMY. Therefore, we can conclude that there were “exceptions” allowed in what is written in the bible. YES or NO?

4) from this point, we can all confirm that although there are many passages in the Bible that would tell you otherwise, it was ok for highly respected men to have sex with women that they were NOT married to. YES or NO?

thank you students for taking the time to be EDUCATED on a matter that you obviously were clueless about. Let me hear you say AMEN!
Re: Can You Make Love To A Friend, That Is Not Your Lover. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 15, 2013
I give up cry cry

God should come already

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Will You Date Him? / / / Is It Possible For A Guy And A Girl Who Are Not Related To Sleep On The Same Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.