Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

When Is The Right Time To Give A Guy Your Phone Number - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Is The Right Time To Give A Guy Your Phone Number (5612 Views)

Ladies..would U Marry A Guy Your Sister Have Slept With / 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? / Ladies Do You Give A Guy your Number? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is The Right Time To Give A Guy Your Phone Number by suogal(f): 12:25pm On Jul 14, 2013
Pls,i need experienced and reasonable advice.i found out that i have problem giving out my fone no because i do not want to seem too cheap or forward.also there are those times i wish he will just ask for my no,while there are those who pester me or just me for the first time and ask for my no and i refuse,so pls i need to know when is the right time to give out fone nos
Re: When Is The Right Time To Give A Guy Your Phone Number by onuwaje(m): 12:28pm On Jul 14, 2013
To be very very realistic I do not like to lie... I do not know

1 Like

Re: When Is The Right Time To Give A Guy Your Phone Number by xynerise: 12:29pm On Jul 14, 2013
When you are tired of playing hard to get

5 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time To Give A Guy Your Phone Number by Adufaye(m): 12:38pm On Jul 14, 2013
Given ur numba at 1st meetin dosent make u cheap!

Na only naija gal dy tink cheap cheap cheap tinkin,4 abroad if u meet a gal wen she dy party or cinema just talk 2 her nd ask her numba she go quickly giv u,includin her facebuk im id,bt naija 4 where!

1 Like

Re: When Is The Right Time To Give A Guy Your Phone Number by onuwaje(m): 12:40pm On Jul 14, 2013
xynerise: When you are tired of playing hard to get
or when ur about to enter the menopause stage

7 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time To Give A Guy Your Phone Number by Sanboy25: 12:44pm On Jul 14, 2013
When both of you are feeling each other mutually and that you want to take it to the next stage... smiley

1 Like

Re: When Is The Right Time To Give A Guy Your Phone Number by drnairalov: 12:47pm On Jul 14, 2013
naa i dnt think, deres a ryt time... if u see sum1 u like give him ur no if he asks...life is too short to start delaying.it does not mean ya cheap: givin ur no does not automatically translate to we re in a relationship...so feel free to give.

i know a girl who slept with a guy on d first date nd nau dey re happily married 4 yrs nau, dnt let society dictate ur life ok.

2 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time To Give A Guy Your Phone Number by Godson201333(m): 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2013
Let me know hen you tired of playing Hard to get things,By then I should have an answer for you.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Give A Guy Your Phone Number by Godson201333(m): 12:50pm On Jul 14, 2013
Adufaye: Given ur numba at 1st meetin dosent make u cheap!

Na only naija gal dy tink cheap cheap cheap tinkin,4 abroad if u meet a gal wen she dy party or cinema just talk 2 her nd ask her numba she go quickly giv u,includin her facebuk im id,bt naija 4 where!

Na 9ja Mentality they worry 9ja babes jare...Dem dey think say na every guy wey wan their number be wan date them shiooooor
Re: When Is The Right Time To Give A Guy Your Phone Number by demelza: 1:13pm On Jul 14, 2013
I give my number willingly whether I like you or not. For every 3mins call I get, Etisalat dash me free mins.
Life is too short, no time for dullings.
P.S I no dey work for etisalat
Re: When Is The Right Time To Give A Guy Your Phone Number by k2039: 1:27pm On Jul 14, 2013
The right time is when the time is right.

Give him your number when he asks for it. Simple.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Give A Guy Your Phone Number by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 14, 2013
demelza: I give my number willingly whether I like you or not. For every 3mins call I get, Etisalat dash me free mins.
Which of the three girls in ur profile is you. I want to know the one to avoid.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Give A Guy Your Phone Number by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 14, 2013
Depends on the situation. If you meet someone for the first time, get a good vibe from them and the chances of you seeing him/her are next to zilch, I don't think there's anything wrong with giving them your number. Sometimes you only get once chance to meet an awesome person and giving them your # allows you to stay in contact. If you get a bad feeling about them or just aren't feeling them for one reason or another, then of course, don't give them your #. I myself have always been very reluctant to give out my #, but now I know it really depends on the situation; don't just write-off everyone you meet.

If it's someone you see often, if he asks for your # because he's interested in you, then give him. If you want to play hard to get for a while, that's totally up to you. Playing hard to get can be a time-waster at times, so totally up to you.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Give A Guy Your Phone Number by Youngpo413: 3:35pm On Jul 14, 2013
demelza: I give my number willingly whether I like you or not. For every 3mins call I get, Etisalat dash me free mins.

Etisalat are no longer doing it.

@op don`t you have a permanent boyfriend.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Give A Guy Your Phone Number by suogal(f): 3:39pm On Jul 14, 2013
Well,it is not like i am playing hard to get,its just i have been made to regret giving out my fone no at tyms.
But anyway,the reason i asked this question was because i met a very nice guy @ my friend hostel.i had met his elder brother earlier and well let just say we did not see eye to eye. But on meeting this guy,well we sparked and he was so friendly.we saw several times after that and when he asked me for my phone i dunt know what made me not to give it to him.when i told my gf what happened,she was like:i didnt know he could ask for number because she has know him for quite a longer time. He stays n same town with me.i think i miss him,how is that possible? Perhaps ASUU strike s not helpin matters
Re: When Is The Right Time To Give A Guy Your Phone Number by Cholls(m): 3:47pm On Jul 14, 2013
My sister u go pay for this scope wai I wan give u sooo.
Anyway see my sister if a brother walks up to say he's attracted to u that he likes u and that "He Is Not From Here" that he will be happy if he can collect your number so he can call to know u more(not better o)
That is when.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Give A Guy Your Phone Number by suogal(f): 3:53pm On Jul 14, 2013
Cholls: My sister u go pay for this scope wai I wan give u sooo.
Anyway see my sister if a brother walks up to say he's attracted to u that he likes u and that "He Is Not From Here" that he will be happy if he can collect your number so he can call to know u more(not better o)
That is when.
well i will probably burst out into laughter or quietly walk away;for i will neva give such a fellow my no
Re: When Is The Right Time To Give A Guy Your Phone Number by Excellent7(m): 4:41pm On Jul 14, 2013
"Aunty", may be the right time is when he is gone, or may be at his 10th time of asking!
On a more serious note, For God's sake why are people more interested in make believe (aka drama)all in the name of appearing "cheap" or not. What happened to one being him/herself and straight forward.
You either want to give or not. If you want to, you give. If you do not want you say No, politely and do not feel guilty.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Give A Guy Your Phone Number by EejaNla01(m): 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2013
What's so special in no? The only thing that should prevent you from giving is if you are sure he is a stalker(calling 23 tyms a day).daz shud be a turn off.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Give A Guy Your Phone Number by mysticgal(f): 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2013
on the first meeting no,i will tell you "shey we will meet again"the second meeting i will ask what you want my no for,good reason oya take my digit,if, the person is a stalker byebye,i do this on a more serious note
Re: When Is The Right Time To Give A Guy Your Phone Number by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 14, 2013
Ladies,I'm tired of y'all.....Your mate are getting married every saturday and you here talkinq about giving a guy phone contact• #funny
Re: When Is The Right Time To Give A Guy Your Phone Number by jhydebaba(m): 7:04pm On Jul 14, 2013
What is "cheap"

OP, give ur number to everyboy: animals, lame, deaf, dumb, cripple, just name them.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Give A Guy Your Phone Number by Slowpois0n: 7:06pm On Jul 14, 2013
mysticgal: the second meeting i will ask what you want my no for
typical question of a 9ja girl. what else are they going to use ur number for than to call u. or i will say..

i want to use it to play baba ijebu 3 direct and 2sure.

4 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time To Give A Guy Your Phone Number by mysticgal(f): 7:08pm On Jul 14, 2013
o yea lipsrsealed
Re: When Is The Right Time To Give A Guy Your Phone Number by Frankdamaxx(m): 7:40pm On Jul 14, 2013
Slowpois0n: typical question of a 9ja girl. what else are they going to use ur number for than to call u. or i will say..

i want to use it to play baba ijebu 3 direct and 2sure.

Dont mind dem, As if when wizkid asks for the number she will say that.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Give A Guy Your Phone Number by tellwisdom: 12:02am On Jul 15, 2013
mysticgal: on the first meeting no,i will tell you "shey we will meet again"the second meeting i will ask what you want my no for,good reason oya take my digit,if, the person is a stalker byebye,i do this on a more serious note
So people dey ask fr ur number too??
Re: When Is The Right Time To Give A Guy Your Phone Number by koolg: 4:30pm On Mar 04, 2018
Thunder faya you and your number
Re: When Is The Right Time To Give A Guy Your Phone Number by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 04, 2018
onuwaje:
or when ur about to enter the menopause stage

grin cheesy
Re: When Is The Right Time To Give A Guy Your Phone Number by datfreshdoc(m): 5:24pm On Mar 04, 2018
When your heart tells You to.. it's a thing of self wink
Re: When Is The Right Time To Give A Guy Your Phone Number by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 06, 2020
suogal:
Pls,i need experienced and reasonable advice.i found out that i have problem giving out my fone no because i do not want to seem too cheap or forward.also there are those times i wish he will just ask for my no,while there are those who pester me or just me for the first time and ask for my no and i refuse,so pls i need to know when is the right time to give out fone nos

Which kind question be this? At this age when phone numbers fly around like bed
Re: When Is The Right Time To Give A Guy Your Phone Number by MycroftHolmes: 11:41pm On Jan 06, 2020
The first meeting is not a bad time; especially if you enjoyed each other's company.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Give A Guy Your Phone Number by suogal(f): 7:13pm On Mar 28, 2020
donproject:

Which kind question be this? At this age when phone numbers fly around like bed

Pls that was 2013

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pregnancy Before Marriage: Why Are Most Men Particular About It? / Things To Do If She Is Sleeping Over for The First Time / Lady Drugged In A Kenyan Club & Left Half-Unclad With Her Assets Exposed (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.