Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend (18816 Views)

Which Tribe In Nigeria Has More Pretty Girlz And Cute Guyz? / Thread For Single Guyz and Girlz / Whatz D New Craze About Secondary School Girlz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend by Kirinwa: 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2013
Walk up to her and confidently tell her you admire her and would like to go out with her.

The truth is that our Naija girls have attitude. If it were in Yankee it's no big deal.From the first Hi.you tell a Naija girl she's already looking at you like you're from the Moon. angry

Rubbish!

Op just tell her. If she no gree tell other girls joor.
Re: Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend by Kirinwa: 4:20pm On Jul 15, 2013
If it were in Yankee.
Can I buy you a drink?
Say Saturday?
Say it smiling and you've gotten it.
Re: Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend by dabrake(m): 8:24pm On Jul 15, 2013
190:

is that how u get your boyfriends undecided undecided
TKO
Re: Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend by Osamabinladin: 9:02pm On Jul 15, 2013
Tell her that ur jt is struggling to have a piece of her delicious soup kept in her hollies of hollies. Shai.....
Re: Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend by Fadelex(m): 9:11pm On Jul 15, 2013
buy confirm koboko, invite her... tell her to be ur girlfriend or else u will beat hell out of her... she go gree wit speed
Re: Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 15, 2013
190:

is that how u get your boyfriends undecided undecided

Yeah
Re: Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend by Enegito: 11:15pm On Jul 15, 2013
sakaguchi: What's all this indirect things uh? Ask her cooly and she'll be riveted at your confidence and composure.
Doing all these indirect means will take time except if you have all the time to spare, even at that, how sure are you that she'll remain single until your intentions becomes clear to her?
Granted, my main girlfriend I got through indirect means and that was 7 years ago and it happened when I was still shy, omo! It took me 2 years before I could enter the place. These days, my reputation precedes me, any girl seeing me coming around her already know what I'm out for and I pop the question with style. I used style to drag them to dinner or where we'll hangout and gist in the evening, that 2nd meeting is when I make my intentions known, the worst answer I have gotten so far is "NO" and so bloody what, that is a good answer to me as it stops me from spending too much money on them 9ja girls before hearing it. Truth be told, these "NO's" I get come rarely. The most frequent answers I get is "I'll think about it" and I make sure their thinking doesn't take longer than 10days, funny enough, I'll think about it means "YES".
Sometimes I'm lucky and the girls say "YES" on the 2nd meeting. My main girlfriend is in another state schooling and I make sure I don't let her know I've become a bad player, "striker" for that matter sef. All these methods work sha oo, but I'll never use that lame method of buying flowers, teddies and all what not for a long time before the girl know my intention, apart from the fact that its too long, you might fall deeply in love and the process and a "NO" will break your heart, not in two but into pieces.
pls whos heart?i kn is nt mine
Re: Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend by 190: 11:21pm On Jul 15, 2013
REALITY101:

Yeah

shocked angry
Re: Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 16, 2013
190:

shocked angry

Tu padre
Re: Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 16, 2013
Truckpusher: Different strokes for different folks.There is no lay down rules or any particular approach on how one should go abt asking a lady/girl to be your girl friend, though respect and decorum should always be observed when dealing with another individual when it comes to emotional issues like dating.

Some of the things you read and hear people say are mere fantasies which doesn't represent reality like my friend reality101 rightly said grin,however confidence,being connected and attracted to each other is one good chemistry in starting the long walk of asking a girl for a relationship.

Did this guy really give sensible advice here?

Consider me shocked. shocked
Re: Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 16, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Did this guy really give sensible advice here?

Consider me shocked. shocked
what is it between confidence and women.
Re: Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend by tonnieblaise(m): 1:56pm On Jul 16, 2013
no long process,just tell her
''i love u talk ur own''
Re: Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend by AlPicapcI(m): 11:29am On Jul 17, 2013
REALITY101: Never ask a girl to be your girlfriend. It makes you look desperate, lame, slow and like a loser.

Build on friendship, trust, make her feel comfortable around you, most importantly makes sure she's single before wasting your time unless you want some smash and gear off. Buy her flowers, take her out to dinner or whatever. Make sure you look into her eyes whenever you're talking to her.

Trust me she will get it and will probably ask you WHAT DO YOU WANT? Kiss her and tell her she already know how you feel about her. ----> there you have it.
PERFECTO!!!

Re: Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 17, 2015
Don't. Seriously, don't ask her to be your girlfriend, just ask her out on a date. grin
Re: Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend by faradexs09(m): 12:15am On Mar 18, 2015
You just ask..but first der should be a rapour nd a standing attraction, if u really like a gurl, u wouldnt sit around nd whine all day, u take actions, by d way if u get rejected, u'll always get someone dt digg ur shit...
Re: Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend by kendrick93(m): 2:49pm On Nov 23, 2019
Ojobojo1:
Hi galz, I think I've found the right girl and I want to ask her to be my gf and I don't wanna screw up, how should I say it. Help a brotha,thanks.
&&&
Re: Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend by gideonematics: 8:07am On Jun 19, 2022
Irresistible ways to ask a girl to be your girlfriend

If you must be successful at getting her to say yes when you ask her to be your girlfriend then you must do it right. If not done right you will certainly fail at winning her.

Before now she obviously didn't know how much interest you have in her so you must invest your energy in making her realize you're genuinely interested in her.

There are things you need to consider if you must win.
Read her body language to be sure you are approaching her at the right time and place.
Those who fail at understanding body language will most likely fail in this game.

What we call body languages are non verbal cues that gives you an idea of a person, their emotion and their response towards you.

There is a particular sign that once you see it in a person then count yourself lucky, your charm on them will be irresistible, they will accept to become your girlfriend like you cast a spell of love on them.

Here is what you need to do...>>> https://www.gidisblog.com/2015/05/the-best-way-to-ask-her-out.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

Types Of Virgin / Beautiful Lady Seen Grinding And Rocking Her Yansh On A Man With Potbelly(video) / I Walked Inside the Room and Saw My Friend Doing This... [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.