Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,778 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:16 AM

How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? (2604 Views)

When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids / The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" / Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by jibsai(m): 10:13pm On Jul 15, 2013
k2039: More like you have a choice to date or not to date them.

U are not following!!! Who said anything about dating??
Mynd_44:
So why are you complaining?
[quote author=Mynd_44]

Lol, u need help bro...uR not very well!!!bin looking @ur posts
Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by Mynd44: 10:21pm On Jul 15, 2013
jibsai:

U are not following!!! Who said anything about dating??
Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by 190: 11:26pm On Jul 15, 2013
huh
Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by jibsai(m): 12:39am On Jul 16, 2013
Mynd_44:

Who called u to complain? U bin talking sHytt all day...if u don't get what am saying *just pass*
Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by Mynd44: 1:02am On Jul 16, 2013
jibsai:

Who called u to complain? U bin talking sHytt all day...if u don't get what am saying *just pass*
Why are you so angry?
Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by danjaydotcom(m): 7:04am On Jul 16, 2013
jibsai:

Don't get u doh, buh I fink u sell phones abi? and a babe wanna do u some phone scamming things lol!!!

i dont sell phone read the post again
Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by jibsai(m): 7:48am On Jul 16, 2013
danjaydotcom:

i dont sell phone read the post again

Yea yea, I geRrit bro, smart move from u mehn!
Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by jibsai(m): 7:49am On Jul 16, 2013
Mynd_44:
Why are you so angry?

Why are you so noisy?
Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by yeeboowore: 10:35am On Jul 16, 2013
Just like a girl I met online. We had hardly spoken for 2days when she asked 4 credit that her bb subscription would soon expire. I said ok, bought the recharge card removed 2 digits, sent it to her and sent the real pin 2 ma cousin. The next thing she started cursing me. Deleted her straight up

Another one I met or rather, I was just speaking with. Hardly had we gone 2 lines, she told me she was stranded in IB whr she had gone to pick up her call up letter. Told me to send me 5K, that when she comes to Lagos she will come hang out with me so I told her me too am in IB right now, she could hang out together and I will sort her the 5K immediately she stopped communicating with me. The moral of the story, never send money to an e-friend no matter how small it is, you might be surprised you could be talking to another guy like you.

4 Likes

Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by Burger01(m): 11:16am On Jul 16, 2013
k2039: You go wait tired. He be like say you never know say I stingy pass tortoise.

I can only give a girl that kind of money after having a taste of her pussy.

grin
Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by Burger01(m): 11:17am On Jul 16, 2013
sexkillz: I can bet my future Bugatti Veyron that these bunch of whiners on this thread still depend on their parents. So they can't fathom how they'll ration a ration.

Face your books, kiddos.

grin

Sexkillz, you go 'wounjure' me with laughter.

grin grin
Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by lymelyte(m): 5:09pm On Jul 17, 2013
Igbo.owore:
Just like a girl I met online. We had hardly spoken for 2days when she asked 4 credit that her bb subscription would soon expire. I said ok, bought the recharge card removed 2 digits, sent it to her and sent the real pin 2 ma cousin. The next thing she started cursing me. Deleted her straight up

Another one I met or rather, I was just speaking with. Hardly had we gone 2 lines, she told me she was stranded in IB whr she had gone to pick up her call up letter. Told me to send me 5K, that when she comes to Lagos she will come hang out with me so I told her me too am in IB right now, she could hang out together and I will sort her the 5K immediately she stopped communicating with me. The moral of the story, never send money to an e-friend no matter how small it is, you might be surprised you could be talking to another guy like you.

correct guy... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Partner Sharing: I Borrowed My Friend's Husband For My Holiday / Please Young Ladies, Cover Your Buttocks (low-waist Trousers) / Confused... Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.