Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,440 members, 7,853,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:52 AM

How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? (2606 Views)

When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids / The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" / Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by Sanboy25: 10:19am On Jul 15, 2013
Maybe you act and look like a fella easy to deceive, that's why they are trying to get money from you... undecided
Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by EejaNla01(m): 10:28am On Jul 15, 2013
It is not their Fault, I blame Guys(mugus) that feels its a normal thing to lash out their hard earned money on them,especially the so called self made men that can't think,hence making them feel like its normal for guys to spend anyhow on them.

2 Likes

Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by 190: 10:30am On Jul 15, 2013
Eeja Nla01: It is not their Fault, I blame Guys(mugus) that feels its a normal thing to lash out their hard earned money on them,especially the so called self made men that can't think,hence making them feel like its normal for guys to spend anyhow on them.
grin grin
Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by danjaydotcom(m): 10:49am On Jul 15, 2013
Well it happens u know its what this country turning too,every guy in nigeria now must be a scammer lol to be a big boy so all girls now think they must scamming guys now to be a big girl. Ok see what happened to me before everything went down last week. I saw this girl on my friend bb I asked him to gave me her pin and he did. We got talking I was single and I was liking her,she always ask for my nude I refused to send all the time as a soji boy she always said she wants to get intimate with me ok send me yours first then I know u really ready but always said her phone camera not good and she's even tired of the torch phone. Ok I invited her times without number down she's only an hour away from she won't come. But always asked me to drive down and come pick her. I starting to think she isn't serious, I said okay ima give you my blackberry9900 since I want to get the Q10 so she can atleaste upgrade from torch with bad camera lens to bold5 she said nope she wants the Z10 and I should send the money to her account,ok I be mugun I didn't say nothing about and kept mute. So last two weeks I think another man got it for her I don't care, she just ping me hello I need 300 glo recharge card oooo I was like if u gonna ask for something ask with respect something like pls am in need of recharge card 3k glo can uhelp me on that and I would be glad to give her not when u ask like I owe you money or want to pay my dues. Hey girl I haven't even met you wtf. I deleted her. Am never gonna meet anybody online no more lol. This niger girls dey vex hahhahaha

4 Likes

Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by Mynd44: 10:49am On Jul 15, 2013
k2039: More like you have a choice to date or not to date them.
No mind the cry babies
Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by jibsai(m): 10:50am On Jul 15, 2013
SLIDE waxie nice one homie//seXkills suCCks

1 Like

Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by Mynd44: 10:50am On Jul 15, 2013
Caracta:

I am a big scammer o. Will you be my 'scammee'?
I am not scammable. I no dey touch wetin I no fit grab
Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by Caracta(f): 10:54am On Jul 15, 2013
Mynd_44:
I am not scammable. I no dey touch wetin I no fit grab

Does that mean some guys on this thread are 'scammable'? grin
Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by jibsai(m): 10:56am On Jul 15, 2013
danjaydotcom: Well it happens u know its what this country turning too,every guy in nigeria now must be a scammer lol to be a big boy so all girls now think they must scamming guys now to be a big girl. Ok see what happened to me before everything went down last week. I saw this girl on my friend bb I asked him to gave me her pin and he did. We got talking I was single and I was liking her,she always ask for my nude I refused to send all the time as a soji boy she always said she wants to get intimate with me ok send me yours first then I know u really ready but always said her phone camera not good and she's even tired of the torch phone. Ok I invited her times without number down she's only an hour away from she won't come. But always asked me to drive down and come pick her. I starting to think she isn't serious, I said okay ima give you my blackberry9900 since I want to get the Q10 so she can atleaste upgrade from torch with bad camera lens to bold5 she said nope she wants the Z10 and I should send the money to her account,ok I be mugun I didn't say nothing about and kept mute. So last two weeks I think another man got it for her I don't care, she just ping me hello I need 300 glo recharge card oooo I was like if u gonna ask for something ask with respect something like pls am in need of recharge card 3k glo can uhelp me on that and I would be glad to give her not when u ask like I owe you money or want to pay my dues. Hey girl I haven't even met you wtf. I deleted her. Am never gonna meet anybody online no more lol. This niger girls dey vex hahhahaha

Don't get u doh, buh I fink u sell phones abi? and a babe wanna do u some phone scamming things lol!!!
Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by Mynd44: 10:56am On Jul 15, 2013
Caracta:

Does that mean some guys on this thread are 'scammable'? grin
Not just scammable, they have been scammed. Why do you think they are crying like little babies?
Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by 190: 10:57am On Jul 15, 2013
danjaydotcom: Well it happens u know its what this country turning too,every guy in nigeria now must be a scammer lol to be a big boy so all girls now think they must scamming guys now to be a big girl. Ok see what happened to me before everything went down last week. I saw this girl on my friend bb I asked him to gave me her pin and he did. We got talking I was single and I was liking her,she always ask for my nude I refused to send all the time as a soji boy she always said she wants to get intimate with me ok send me yours first then I know u really ready but always said her phone camera not good and she's even tired of the torch phone. Ok I invited her times without number down she's only an hour away from she won't come. But always asked me to drive down and come pick her. I starting to think she isn't serious, I said okay ima give you my blackberry9900 since I want to get the Q10 so she can atleaste upgrade from torch with bad camera lens to bold5 she said nope she wants the Z10 and I should send the money to her account,ok I be mugun I didn't say nothing about and kept mute. So last two weeks I think another man got it for her I don't care, she just ping me hello I need 300 glo recharge card oooo I was like if u gonna ask for something ask with respect something like pls am in need of recharge card 3k glo can uhelp me on that and I would be glad to give her not when u ask like I owe you money or want to pay my dues. Hey girl I haven't even met you wtf. I deleted her. Am never gonna meet anybody online no more lol. This niger girls dey vex hahhahaha
grin grin grin grin

I have encountered girls of this nature too many times grin grin

yours is even good, one billed me 15,000naira to buy ordinary sanitary pad shocked\

she said she likes buying them in cartons to they can last her for a year

1 Like

Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by jibsai(m): 11:12am On Jul 15, 2013
190: grin grin grin grin

yours is even good, one billed me 15,000naira to buy ordinary sanitary pad shocked\

WTf...15 alwayS pad...but why naaa
Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by Caracta(f): 11:33am On Jul 15, 2013
jibsai:

WTf...15 alwayS pad...but why naaa

ALWAYS is not the only type of Sanitary Pad! cool
Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by jibsai(m): 11:41am On Jul 15, 2013
Caracta:

grin Which other one do we have? Ur will be 30k/carton...grin
Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by Mynd44: 11:43am On Jul 15, 2013
jibsai:

Smh......
Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by Caracta(f): 11:52am On Jul 15, 2013
jibsai:

Ask www.listofsanitarypads.com

grin
Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by Feedmemore(f): 12:32pm On Jul 15, 2013

This 190 can lie cheesy

Lmao @ buying them in cartons grin grin grin
Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by Kirinwa: 12:37pm On Jul 15, 2013

Make she kukuma buy the container wey dey Warf. grin
Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by Kirinwa: 12:40pm On Jul 15, 2013
Caracta:

Is it a golden Sanitary pad?You follow dem joor.
Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by carzola(m): 12:48pm On Jul 15, 2013
Caracta:

I am a big scammer o. Will you be my 'scammee'?
please i want to be ur scammee, how do we get startd am a good victim
Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by Caracta(f): 1:01pm On Jul 15, 2013
Kirinwa:

Is it a golden Sanitary pad?You follow dem joor.

It's golden na...not the ordinary one. Is it easy to lose blood every month? tongue grin
Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by Caracta(f): 1:02pm On Jul 15, 2013
carzola: please i want to be ur scammee, how do we get startd am a good victim

Hehehehe. A quick question...do you have dimples?
Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by MrsChima(f): 1:06pm On Jul 15, 2013
Noooooooooo! I thought African/Nigerian girls don't act this way

Bullshit 100, 000!
Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by 2goodbobo(m): 1:19pm On Jul 15, 2013
You can decide not to be a Mugu. Is all about saying "NO" when you feel you cannot give.
Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by Afroconnect: 1:28pm On Jul 15, 2013
jibsai:

I don't get what u mean by classy doh!! Buh am sure they can get woreva they want from home!!y dey don't do dat is what baffles me, am finking peer pressure or bad influences
don't mind her-majority of them are like that except some few rich girls or good minded girls.90percent are so immature,peer pressure messes them up.

1 Like

Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by lymelyte(m): 1:31pm On Jul 15, 2013

angry grin grin grin
Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by Afroconnect: 1:31pm On Jul 15, 2013
Eeja Nla01: It is not their Fault, I blame Guys(mugus) that feels its a normal thing to lash out their hard earned money on them,especially the so called self made men that can't think,hence making them feel like its normal for guys to spend anyhow on them.
they are foolish men,if you go to their home where they come from-they have siblings in dire situations who they will not help,but will take thier hard earned money and give to a public LovePeddler.those men are magas,gameless wack assholes.

1 Like

Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by lymelyte(m): 1:41pm On Jul 15, 2013
It is really funny how this freaks,throw their cheap,illogical and easily anticipated format.
Even some girlz from well to do homes indulge in this act..
Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by Caracta(f): 2:25pm On Jul 15, 2013
Afro connect:
they are foolish men,if you go to their home where they come from-they have siblings in dire situations who they will not help,but will take thier hard earned money and give to a public LovePeddler.those men are magas,gameless wack assholes.

Classic!
Can i hug you pls? This is the comment i've been waiting for. Do you read minds for a living...because you just read mine.

God bless you jare.
Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by LesbianBoy(m): 2:48pm On Jul 15, 2013
sexkillz: I can bet my future Bugatti Veyron that these bunch of whiners on this thread still depend on their parents. So they can't fathom how they'll ration a ration.

Face your books, kiddos.

what is this one saying
Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by ShyDare(m): 4:11pm On Jul 15, 2013
Mynd_44:
Why do guys get involved in internet fraud?

It is not excusable but you have a choice to give or not to give. Dem put gun for your head?
tru talk jaare.
Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by Kirinwa: 4:26pm On Jul 15, 2013
Caracta:

Classic!
Can i hug you pls? This is the comment i've been waiting for. Do you read minds for a living...because you just read mine.

God bless you jare.

He said I should help him collect the hug. He's busy.This way please.
*takes her to his room.locks door.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Get More Likes On Their Dp Than Guys? / If Your Guy Does These 5 Things, DON'T Marry Him! / Why Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.