Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu (19055 Views)

Jonathan Has Nothing To Do With Rivers Crisis - Okupe / Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis / Patience Jonathan Denies Involvement In Rivers Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 15, 2013
penny01502: Can some-one tell tinibu to shut that his nail teeth to avoid flies?

Ashiwaju's nail teeth can buy the whole S/E with their leaders ..or you dont know? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by cuteshade(f): 12:18pm On Jul 15, 2013
la Capri: Who give dis frog mouth to talk wetin concern Human beings?
y calling some1 a frog?pls create an ant first b4 calling God image a frog.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by tyson99(m): 12:19pm On Jul 15, 2013
St_Black:

Ashiwaju's nail teeth can buy the whole S/E with their leaders ..or you dont know? cheesy

He knows nah he just no wan agree
Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by Acelifted: 12:20pm On Jul 15, 2013
Former governor of Lagos state and leader of the Action Congress of Nigeria, Ahmed Tinubu, said Sunday he was ready to face a truth he claimed many were afraid of: that President Goodluck Jonathan was behind the crisis rocking Rivers state House of Assembly.

Must you repeat what others have said? must you always say "your own" even when it is obvious that it has already been said? Na wa for opposition politics in Nigeria oooo.
Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by halavoke: 12:20pm On Jul 15, 2013
Gargantuan: Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member/or anyone.

Enta somwia n PARK well jor. Wen some1 called ur president a 'retardeen', y u no talk?
Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by frankyychiji(f): 12:23pm On Jul 15, 2013
lokito:

U understand politics, yet u don't knw what's happening. FYI i work with Felix Obuah as an SA, here in Omoku so i knw beta than U
sharaap!!!! Who dash u!
Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by halavoke: 12:24pm On Jul 15, 2013
tyson99:

He knows nah he just no wan agree

See both of u celebratin ill-gotten wealth,ow much was he worth b4 he bcam governor, ow does his wealth impact ur lives? Na question oh nor be quarrel!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by moodswing(m): 12:26pm On Jul 15, 2013
Area boys spokesman has come to rant.

The self-styled progressive democrat is nothing but a privileged tout with no morals.

Fresh air and Fresh water.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by cuteshade(f): 12:27pm On Jul 15, 2013
BrutusOj: Pls,may I knw hw much Seun or nairaland team pays for each like on our coments?
its none of ur biz
Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by tyson99(m): 12:29pm On Jul 15, 2013
halavoke:

See both of u celebratin ill-gotten wealth,ow much was he worth b4 he bcam governor, ow does his wealth impact ur lives? Na question oh nor be quarrel!

And how does his teeth affects you too.....I guess u are a hungry lion
Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 15, 2013
Our youths lack logical reasoning. If Evan Bipi could in the cause of fighting say the wife of the President (I don't call her first lady as there is no such office) was his 'Jesus Christ' on earth then who needs to be convinced that the Presidency is behind the crisis in Rivers State? Wole Soyinka was, after all, right.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by visalo: 12:32pm On Jul 15, 2013
lokito:

You're talking gibberish. Abi anybody Lloyd your head this morning?

Charlie, click LIKE if u think Tinubu is #on point#

I know by your comment, you are below 18yrs of age

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by frankyychiji(f): 12:34pm On Jul 15, 2013
St_Black:

of course! We also know how he got his riches! Ribadu told us then and I have told u about it severally. Or shd I send u that link again?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by halavoke: 12:34pm On Jul 15, 2013
tyson99:

And how does his teeth affects you too.....I guess u are a hungry lion

Hunger causes dizziness, which impairs vision.u nor de see well at all, where I mention 'teeth'?
Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by visalo: 12:35pm On Jul 15, 2013
Donmams: The fact is that we have a hoodlum as president and a thug as the first lady. It should therefore surprise no one that what happened in Rivers occured. Ameachi should thank his stars he's still alive. He could have been shot during the fracas.

Product of wrong brought up and broken home.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by halavoke: 12:36pm On Jul 15, 2013
frankyychiji: of course! We also know how he got his riches! Ribadu told us then and I have told u about it severally. Or shd I send u that link again?

Pls send it to them so they can read, no need to insult each oda, face d facts n deal wit it

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by chelseaguy: 12:37pm On Jul 15, 2013
I don't have a thing against Tinubu because it is good politics to disrupt and eventually destroy your biggest opponent. Unfortunately, Governor Amaechi is going to be the biggest loser in this fight he instigated. His arrogance can't make him see that he's just a tool.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by visalo: 12:38pm On Jul 15, 2013
GEJ should not just bother to waste his precious time in replying this criminal call tinubu..our belove presido, carry on with your development

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by anonimi: 12:48pm On Jul 15, 2013
chelseaguy: I don't have any against Tinubu because it is good politics to disrupt and eventually destroy your biggest opponent. Unfortunately, Governor Amaechi is going to be the biggest loser in this fight he instigated. His arrogance can't make him see that he's just a tool.

Just as Edward Snowden the young American hacker who leaked CIA secrets because he feared for breach of democracy by the US government is now seeking asylum with Vladimir Putin's Russia.
That is clearly a case of jumping from frying pan into fire.
He has turned himself into a pawn for the international players to toss around.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Snowden

Born LOSERS!!!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by tayolove12(m): 12:51pm On Jul 15, 2013
Tinubu live nigerian alone

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by Lordlexy: 12:53pm On Jul 15, 2013
emmysenior: Tinubu won't have said otherwise.

Amaechi have been in romance with the ACN chieftains and have betrayed the PDP by doing so...

But if I may ask, why is Tifnubu dangling into other people's affair?

He should stop taking panadol for other people's headache.
He is a true democrat who has d love of d nation at heart, hence he is airing his views and concerns over d near collase of d nation by power that be. I believe, posterity will exonorate him as one who ever stood against an evil party like PDP who has held the nation by d jagular. Like him or hate him, he remains one man who is determine to rescue power strategically without thuggery or violence.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by Dpeacemaker101: 12:57pm On Jul 15, 2013
visalo: GEJ should not just bother to waste his precious time in replying this criminal call tinubu..our belove presido, carry on with your development
Tinubu is just a loud mouthed individual, am sure he is smoking the wrong weed.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by TechyGuy: 12:58pm On Jul 15, 2013
I am beginning to understand why God brought GEJ into office at this time. No human being can take all this poo from this wicked people; Tinubu, Buhari, ACF, BH, Amaechi.
If ACN/CPC was in Aso Rock, there would have been no Nigeria by now!
Thank God for GEJ, I don't know anyone that would have kept Nigeria together with the way SW and North have constantly heat up the polity since 2010.

Can someone tell Tinubu PDP and Rivers State is none of his business?
Not his party, not his region, not his state etc. There is enough agbero in Lagos disturbing our peace. There is enough toll to collect especially now that his daughter is a certified Lagos market women leader.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by ProfessorPeter(m): 1:11pm On Jul 15, 2013
samuelkaykay: may be yoruba field marshall.
ACN field marshal

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by frankyychiji(f): 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2013
Tinubu has not replied to sen smart Adeyemi's swipe on him in dubai neither has Lair mohammed. E b like say dem dey fear d man.. grin grin
Buh they hv d guts to insult mr president! Tinubu knows d apc rug has been pulled from under his feet due to some serious moves made by d bigggest party.

1. Soon and very soon, amaechi n his boys will be docked to answer d charges of macing against them. By then, his yeruba friends wl abandon him to his fate cos e go pass their power.

2. The release of al-mustafa hasweakened his support base in d north. I wonda y Tinubu n d grey haired cultist has not condemned d release of mustafa!

3. With dis rumoured romance wt anoda jihadist called yerima who is in apc has also upset d nerves of Tinubu. That's d real reason for d romance anyway, not dt yerima is any good!

4. More serious maneuvering on d way....

At d end, even if amaechi escapes impeachment which is unlikely cos when d feds begin to dock those who maced hon chinda, d remaing house members will recapitulate n team up wt d 5 to form a quorum and amaechi wl b history! Even if he remains to complete his tenure, ghana wl b waiting for him as soon its ova!
And then Tinubu n co wd have incured some debts owing to d amount they r spending now to inject amaechi wt madness.
Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by deeptesting(m): 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2013
Please I have been out of touch with Nigerian politics even though I am in Nigeria,can someone update me on what is causing the feud between Gov. Ameachi and the President? Please ensure you give me your source I will be grateful.
Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by ProfessorPeter(m): 1:18pm On Jul 15, 2013
omarky: Asiwaju of the Universe is so so on point.......
Asiwaju of your village not the same universe where i belong

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by cashkid: 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2013
NaijaFlow: What else and who else do you expect Tinubu and the opposition to accuse? Of course everything is GEJ's fault, If tinubu messes it is GEJ's Fault, Tinubu Coughs, it is Jonathan's Fault.
if u dont have smtin gud to say, u beta shut ur dirty mouth up.
Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by cashkid: 1:25pm On Jul 15, 2013
Lordlexy: He is a true democrat who has d love of d nation at heart, hence he is airing his views and concerns over d near collase of d nation by power that be. I believe, posterity will exonorate him as one who ever stood against an evil party like PDP who has held the nation by d jagular. Like him or hate him, he remains one man who is determine to rescue power strategically without thuggery or violence.
Dont mind him, Tinubu shld not talk cos he is not a Nigerian abi?
schewwwwwwwww nonsense
Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by yetunsbay(m): 1:25pm On Jul 15, 2013
halavoke:

sori 4 dabbling into ur opinions bt i guess dis is a forum.It wil b better to boomerange dat questn to ur self based on whom u are supporting cool
halavoke:

sori 4 dabbling into ur opinions bt i guess dis is a forum.It wil b better to boomerange dat questn to ur self based on whom u are supporting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Herdsmen: We Didn’t Seek Sunday Igboho’s Help, Says Ogun / Bukola Saraki Cuts His 55th Birthday Cake (Photos) / The Cjn’s Removal: The Lamps Are Going Out All Over Nigeria- Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.