Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu (19056 Views)

Jonathan Has Nothing To Do With Rivers Crisis - Okupe / Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis / Patience Jonathan Denies Involvement In Rivers Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by confusion247(m): 1:27pm On Jul 15, 2013
bloggernaija: The nigerian field Marshall . Like him or hate him .tinubu is always on point.
If you want to be a hero, a field marshal, a demigod in yoruba land, criticize Jonathan.
Tomorrow we all will be crying about corruption in the land when we praise corrupt people.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by ShineuEye: 1:28pm On Jul 15, 2013
Who is listening to frog-eye Tinubu.?
Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by jking001(m): 1:31pm On Jul 15, 2013
I wonder why nigerians come on nairaland to do their political propaganda?so its got me thinking of some questions that goes through my mind when i see people postsing propaganda comments,i always ask myself the question what have we learn't from our past ?we have all watched the way politics is been played in nigeria from it's inception and we are still acting a fool allowing ourselves to be used as ponds for someone elses ambition ,why?I think what we should all undertsand in this game is, its about themselves only and you are not included,if the opposition takes over power today or tomorrow i bet most of you would still remain the way you are except you are directly connected to these people then i can understand your need to propagate their ideas if not "ogbeni" you are on a long thing, 9ja politics is a matter of man know man and the oga at the top culture which would not change any time soon, according to fela paddy paddy government,don't be decieved by any one claiming to be your messiah, GEJ or Tinibu can be your next door neighbour and you would still be poor that's if you are poor,so you should understand he's not coming to change your status so why kill your self or get headache over their issues?to those clamouring for change do you think the opposition would just come and guarantee jobs for everyone? Do you think they would not steal or get involved in corruption or dirty politics,humm..don't think so,so please can someone tell me which country or government in europe that has not been accused of corruption even china tho am not in support of these , what i think we need is massive investment and patience so we can find our identity because if these politicians divide us with critizing each othey they stand to gain and we stand to lose if there is a fight the masses always suffer so don't be decieved,let's find our identity.
Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by Bushdiri(m): 1:37pm On Jul 15, 2013
Nigerians should be wise before the likes of GERERAL Tinubu deceive them,have you ever sit back and ask yourself how PDP won Lagos State during the 2011 presidential election,why was it very difficult for ACN and CPC to have an accord and present one candidate, the money he collected from PDP is finished he has started again, the Jonathan I know is better than Tinubu and Fashola, he can go ahead and insult GEJ,time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by dives(m): 1:47pm On Jul 15, 2013
KGB2008: We missed OBJ sometime walahi.GEJ to soft.I cant imagine all Dick and Harry calling GEJ names.Even Tinubu?
Since when did speaking the truth become tantamount to calling people names? Mr man or "Mrs woman" We are not operating a military government okay. We are in a democratic system and when the government is derailing it is the duty of the opposition party to call them to order.
Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by princewoles: 1:53pm On Jul 15, 2013
lokito:

You're talking gibberish. Abi anybody Lloyd your head this morning?

Charlie, click LIKE if u think Tinubu is #on point#
Everybody CLICK LIKE if YOU THINK Tinobu is Hypocrite and After His pocket

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by visalo: 1:57pm On Jul 15, 2013
Tinubu too? eh nigeria don suffer. it is just that gej don`t want to heat up the political evironment, if not why should this common criminal dare talk to the president any how. Ameachi sponsor are gradualling opening up. Remain Buhari boko haram

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by visalo: 1:59pm On Jul 15, 2013
Bushdiri: Nigerians should be wise before the likes of GERERAL Tinubu deceive them,have you ever sit back and ask yourself how PDP won Lagos State during the 2011 presidential election,why was it very difficult for ACN and CPC to have an accord and present one candidate, the money he collected from PDP is finished he has started again, the Jonathan I know is better than Tinubu and Fashola, he can go ahead and insult GEJ,time will tell.

We are wise already. tinubu or buhari can not rule this country. they are boko haram sponsor..gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 15, 2013
I bet most of these kids writing their usual nonsense here didn't even bother to read the article.. as usual, they always just join the chorusing to insult Asiwaju.

The children of collective expectation for GEJ to hand over Presidency to them on a platter of gold after the end of his misrule.
Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by Onasa22: 2:09pm On Jul 15, 2013
Please tel your son- Ameachi to decamped to APC for GEJ and PDP to have peace
Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by Freedani(m): 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2013
Click here if u think thiefnibu needs some lectures on hw to contribute positively to the nation rather than the usual critism.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by nwadaigbo: 2:12pm On Jul 15, 2013
samuelkaykay: Alhaji Tinibu is a man i admire but his recent romance with every anti-Jonathan issue relegates him,he claimed to be a democrat only for selfish reasons,a friend to mallam Buhari just to acquire power,bokosympathiser just to win the north,anti-GEJ just to please allah.
no one else can say it better. Weldone sweety
Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by nwadaigbo: 2:17pm On Jul 15, 2013
NaijaFlow: What else and who else do you expect Tinubu and the opposition to accuse? Of course everything is GEJ's fault, If tinubu messes it is GEJ's Fault, Tinubu Coughs, it is Jonathan's Fault.
tinubu installs wife, son, son-inlaw as legislators and daughter head of market association, it is jonathans fault. Sincerely, i admire jonathans humility and meekness. I hav neva such type of human in power in my life. My ppl say "ire oma ka ejula ji aga n'ogwu" that examplifies jonathans character i swear.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by nwadaigbo: 2:22pm On Jul 15, 2013
T8ksy: Teru ba Joba.....................

What did nigerians expect from their "shoeless" president? Thank goodness,i didn't vote for him in the last election.
u didnt vote for him did not stop him from being your president. Deal with it

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by nwadaigbo: 2:30pm On Jul 15, 2013
St_Black:

Ashiwaju's nail teeth can buy the whole S/E with their leaders ..or you dont know? cheesy
just as his teeth has bought d whole of south west which is d cheapest he could afford without stress. Onuku igala
Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by successking: 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2013
Show us your fact if you have any, Mr Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by Bushdiri(m): 2:55pm On Jul 15, 2013
Tinubu is actually the man that is behind the crisis in River State, until the west and the north stop interfering in Rivers politic then there will be no peace, until gov. Ameachi starts to see himself as representative of his people and not Lord over them,then he will continue to have more problem,he should expect more.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by drnoel: 3:25pm On Jul 15, 2013
Someone should tell Asiwaju that the answers he is looking for is at the http://www.nairaland.com/1350968/cure-chronic-mouth-odour. Maybe when he takes their advice he was stop talking rubbish.
Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by kakachi: 4:14pm On Jul 15, 2013
Bushdiri: Tinubu is actually the man that is behind the crisis in River State, until the west and the north stop interfering in Rivers politic then there will be no peace, until gov. Ameachi starts to see himself as representative of his people and not Lord over them,then he will continue to have more problem,he should expect more.

END OF STORY.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by chrisxxx(m): 4:50pm On Jul 15, 2013
I want somebody to educate me on Tinubu based on the following leading questions.
Is Tinubu a Rivers man?
Is Tinubu a PDP member?
Is Rivers State governed by an ACN governor?
Is Tinubu a politician or a statesman? You can't be both at the same time. They are mutually exclusive.
If none of these holds Tinubu is an interloper.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 15, 2013
nwadaigbo: just as his teeth has bought d whole of south west which is d cheapest he could afford without stress. Onuku igala

i thought that his nail teeth has already bought the whole yigbows in naija wen they claim 90% of Lagos na grin
Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by frankyychiji(f): 5:40pm On Jul 15, 2013
St_Black:

i thought that his nail teeth has already bought the whole yigbows in naija wen they claim 90% of Lagos na grin
Shaaatap!
Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by Koffiman: 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2013
Where heck did this dictator-in- chief of ACN and sophisticated thief crawl out from to villify GEJ? What moral justification does Tinubu have?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by Kingspin(m): 7:48pm On Jul 15, 2013
I think Tibu, and co would see more and better support if they can call name of those sponsoring bokoharam.They will never proffer solution to this Country, rather seeking a nigeria type of political gain. Heating up the political scene.
Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by emyremy: 8:06pm On Jul 15, 2013
I'm not really into this .tinubu-jonathan wahala.abeg wen will I collect my 7months SURE-P salary? hope they wunt embezzle it.
Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by tonyot(m): 10:02pm On Jul 15, 2013
Oga Tinubu don talk him own. so we make do wetin? abeg make d man farm for him farm jor.
Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by martinbillings: 12:15am On Jul 16, 2013
As the president and father of the nation,just endure any rubbish from any kin person. Abeg.
Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by EVANSBIPI: 12:26am On Jul 16, 2013
JONATHAN IS TOTALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR RIVERS CRISIS, FIRSTLY HE SENT A COMMISSIONER OF POLICE THAT WILL WORK AGAINST THE GOVERNOR, SECONDLY HE SPONSORED THE COURT EVICTION OF THE GU AKE LED PDP FACTION, THIRDLY HE SPONSORED 5 LAW MAKERS TO IMPEACH A SPEAKER WITH THE BACKING OF 27 LAW MAKERS ALL THESE IS JUST TO GET AMAECHI. am crying for my counrty, embarassed
Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by martinbillings: 12:28am On Jul 16, 2013
Because Igbos were been murdered by Boko Haram, Tinubu for once never condemned Boko Haram. But since one yoruba man as Governor or Rivers state is having it rough with Rivers people, Tinubu and Co. wont stop insulting GEJ. Who God has blessed Tinubu, no man can touch. Jonathan in English means God sent (Research). So no weapon fashioned against him shall proper. Nwa Ijaw na enweghi enyemaka, ndi ofe mmanu na ndi ugwu choro iji obi ojoo gbuoo ya ooo. Ogaghi erere ndi anya ufu.
Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by bashydemy(m): 5:23am On Jul 16, 2013
NaijaFlow:

Please do show me proof that GEJ is involved in that mess? You guys don't understand politics. Amaechi has stepped on toes and the people who has stopped on their toes are the ones fighting him. That the president kept quiet doesn't mean he is the one behaving the problem in Rivers State. If he intervenes now you guys will still run your mouth, He is not intervening you guys are running your mouth. Keep it on, na so we go take make Nigeria better.
Why won't he intervene, Is he not the number one secutiry officer of the nation?
Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by zhaineey(f): 5:38am On Jul 16, 2013
Almost every nigeria is an anti jonathan, because he doesn't reason before he acts
Re: Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu by kolado(m): 8:00am On Jul 16, 2013
zhaineey: Almost every nigeria is an anti jonathan, because he doesn't reason before he acts
Jeez!na ur president u dey yab lyk dat...u mean na yansh e tey dey reason...nawa o o o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Cuts His 55th Birthday Cake (Photos) / The Cjn’s Removal: The Lamps Are Going Out All Over Nigeria- Opinion / PDP-Dominated Assembly: The Next Fight For Lyon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.