Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Nah - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nah (1818 Views)

Is This Lady Wicked Or Nah?(photos) / The Test Of Love:would You Or Nah??? / But Why Ladies Are Now Fond Of Doing This Nah? Enough Of This Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nah by eightsin(m): 11:52am On Jul 15, 2013
Re: Nah by sexymoma(f): 12:00pm On Jul 15, 2013
The Bitter Truth is ' She has someone she s dating but she doesn't want to tell you because she has a kind of emotional feelings for you' she might love you as she said but she loves her relationship with the other guy. You can keep trying your luck o, she might bend wan day.

4 Likes

Re: Nah by vislabraye(m): 12:06pm On Jul 15, 2013
Like sexymoma said, she's having an affair or is with some1 else.
Look 4 anoda gal.
Re: Nah by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 15, 2013
When a woman shows disinterest, let her be.
If you pressure her into a relationship, she might come in with her body not with her heart. The consequence thereafter is always indescribable.

She has candidly elucidate her disapproval to your proposition,why are you then so hypersensitive?

3 Likes

Re: Nah by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 15, 2013
sexymoma: The Bitter Truth is ' She has someone she s dating but she doesn't want to tell you because she has a kind of emotional feelings for you' she might love you as she said but she loves her relationship with the other guy. You can keep trying your luck o, she might bend wan day.
Just in case, next time don't beat me to first to comment. Its very important to me u hear!
Re: Nah by eightsin(m): 12:16pm On Jul 15, 2013
sexymoma: The Bitter Truth is ' She has someone she s dating but she doesn't want to tell you because she has a kind of emotional feelings for you' she might love you as she said but she loves her relationship with the other guy. You can keep trying your luck o, she might bend wan day.

I suspected that and I did ask her but she denied it. Thanks... I believe this is the only logical tin. She has a man.
Re: Nah by eightsin(m): 12:18pm On Jul 15, 2013
vislabraye: Like sexymoma said, she's having an affair or is with some1 else.
Look 4 anoda gal.

Thanks... Its sad I have to come to terms with the ugly reality.
Re: Nah by sexymoma(f): 12:21pm On Jul 15, 2013
LastApostle:
Just in case, next time don't beat me to first to comment. Its very important to me u hear!
Ah Ma Oga At The Top, No vex o i just say make i do like you small noni... wink grin cheesy
eightsin:

I suspected that and I did ask her but she denied it. Thanks... I believe this is the only logical tin. She has a man.
That what we ladies say to someone we have feelings for, we wont date him at the same time we wont allow him go.
Re: Nah by haitto99(m): 2:23pm On Jul 15, 2013
I hate love stories.....if she's wasting ur time? move on dude,no time to check time
Re: Nah by chelseaguy: 3:33pm On Jul 15, 2013
Op, she's doing you a great favor by saying no. You should look for a girl of your stature - newly graduated like you or about to. You are too young start fending for a girl in university, and besides you will always be unhappy. Your unhappiness would stem from her absence. You will always be thinking about what she's doing in school since you are not with her. It doesn't worth the head and heart ache, trust me.

But if you still insist on her, I suggest you look for job aggressively. Because, it's only after she knows you are working, and can give her money for school, that she would date you.

2 Likes

Re: Nah by olumaxi(m): 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2013
Guy..r u sure u wont b findin xcuses when she gained addmisn into a tertiary institutn?..ar u sure u culd cope when she bcums a campus girl?..wont u b fealn insecure?..i gues u shld let d girl b..and trust me,she ll giv u ha body wen u least xpectd,but not ha heart
Re: Nah by dahmie2013: 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2013
eightsin: I'm a young guy of 25 who completed his NYSC June 2013. Though I'm yet to secure a job,I move on quite well.
. There is this beautiful girl I met three weeks ago. Our meeting wasn't romantic but there was this indescribable spark between us. I went to her moms provision store to get some items and there she was,looking ravishing and irresistible... I fell for her that instant. We exchanged pleasantries and I took her phone number.
from that day, ther hasn't been a day she doesn't call to ask about my wellbeing although not as often as I do call her.
I started asking her out a week after we met but she has been rejecting me. She claims she likes me a lot but she doesn't want to go into a relationship that will lead nowhere. I made her understand that I have good intention for her.
To cut the story short, she has come up with another excuse that she is not good enough for me that I deserve better. She kept saying that she is yet to gain admission into a tertiary institution while I have finished and even served. I tried making her understand that it ain't a bad thing,that while she is schooling,I'd be working for our future.moreover,she is still very young.she is just 21. But she said she doesn't buy the idea. That I should look for someone who will be of no stress to me. Last time she called me, I brought up the issue and all she said was that she likes me a lot but I should forget about her.
. Now, this is the problem, initially, I was thinking she was playing hard to get but at this juncture I'm really confused. Should I let her go or should I keep pestering her to give in to my proposal? Please I need advice. I really like her and would want to work some thing out with her. God willing,I want to make her my wife.

grin grin grin Bro, go get a job wen u have one she wudnt think twice!

1 Like

Re: Nah by dahmie2013: 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2013
eightsin: I'm a young guy of 25 who completed his NYSC June 2013. Though I'm yet to secure a job,I move on quite well.
. There is this beautiful girl I met three weeks ago. Our meeting wasn't romantic but there was this indescribable spark between us. I went to her moms provision store to get some items and there she was,looking ravishing and irresistible... I fell for her that instant. We exchanged pleasantries and I took her phone number.
from that day, ther hasn't been a day she doesn't call to ask about my wellbeing although not as often as I do call her.
I started asking her out a week after we met but she has been rejecting me. She claims she likes me a lot but she doesn't want to go into a relationship that will lead nowhere. I made her understand that I have good intention for her.
To cut the story short, she has come up with another excuse that she is not good enough for me that I deserve better. She kept saying that she is yet to gain admission into a tertiary institution while I have finished and even served. I tried making her understand that it ain't a bad thing,that while she is schooling,I'd be working for our future.moreover,she is still very young.she is just 21. But she said she doesn't buy the idea. That I should look for someone who will be of no stress to me. Last time she called me, I brought up the issue and all she said was that she likes me a lot but I should forget about her.
. Now, this is the problem, initially, I was thinking she was playing hard to get but at this juncture I'm really confused. Should I let her go or should I keep pestering her to give in to my proposal? Please I need advice. I really like her and would want to work some thing out with her. God willing,I want to make her my wife.

grin grin grin Bro, go get a job wen u have one she wudnt think twice!
Re: Nah by Coefficient(m): 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2013
My problem with your story isn't the rejection but the fact that you're willing to wait for her to start and finish school. Have you considered the emotional stress you're going to be subjected to? The fact that you will always want her to yourself and her being a young girl in school. I hope you're prepared to cast and bind devourers not to take her fom you. And also pray she doesn't fall into temptations in school?

I think you should leave this girl alone regardless of whatever signals she gives you. You are at a stage where you need to focus on being gainfully employed and everything else will fall in place thereafter. She will only be an additional burden and unecessary appendage to you.

2 Likes

Re: Nah by kagari: 5:45pm On Jul 15, 2013
[quote
author=eightsin]I'm a young guy of 25 who completed his NYSC June 2013.
Though I'm yet to secure a job,I move on quite well.
. There is this beautiful girl I met three weeks ago. Our meeting
wasn't romantic but there was this indescribable spark between us. I
went to her moms provision store to get some items and there she
was,looking ravishing and irresistible... I fell for her that instant.
We exchanged pleasantries and I took her phone number.
from that day, ther hasn't been a day she doesn't call to ask about my
wellbeing although not as often as I do call her.
I started asking her out a week after we met but she has been
rejecting me. She claims she likes me a lot but she doesn't want to go
into a relationship that will lead nowhere. I made her understand that I
have good intention for her.
To cut the story short, she has come up with another excuse that she
is not good enough for me that I deserve better. She kept saying that
she is yet to gain admission into a tertiary institution while I have
finished and even served. I tried making her understand that it ain't a
bad thing,that while she is schooling,I'd be working for our
future.moreover,she is still very young.she is just 21. But she said she
doesn't buy the idea. That I should look for someone who will be of no
stress to me. Last time she called me, I brought up the issue and all
she said was that she likes me a lot but I should forget about her.
. Now, this is the problem, initially, I was thinking she was playing
hard to get but at this juncture I'm really confused. Should I let her
go or should I keep pestering her to give in to my proposal? Please I
need advice. I really like her and would want to work some thing out
with her. God willing,I want to make her my wife.[/quote]bros do u realy want to marry her, y u kon dey lie 4 d whole world na? stop it, i don't like it oo
Re: Nah by HURUCHI(m): 6:02pm On Jul 15, 2013
kagari: bros do u realy want to marry her, y u kon dey lie 4 d whole world na? stop it, i don't like it oo

u get time
Re: Nah by eightsin(m): 8:00pm On Jul 15, 2013
chelseaguy: Op, she's doing you a great favor by saying no. You should look for a girl of your stature - newly graduated like you or about to. You are too young start fending for a girl in university, and besides you will always be unhappy. Your unhappiness would stem from her absence. You will always be thinking about what she's doing in school since you are not with her. It doesn't worth the head and heart ache, trust me.

But if you still insist on her, I suggest you look for job aggressively. Because, it's only after she knows you are working, and can give her money for school, that she would date you.

Thanks a million. I have actually thought about this but I felt I would be able to deal with it when the time comes but I'm not so confident on that any more.
Re: Nah by eightsin(m): 8:03pm On Jul 15, 2013
olumaxi: Guy..r u sure u wont b findin xcuses when she gained addmisn into a tertiary institutn?..ar u sure u culd cope when she bcums a campus girl?..wont u b fealn insecure?..i gues u shld let d girl b..and trust me,she ll giv u ha body wen u least xpectd,but not ha heart

I was hoping she would be coming to spend some time with me when I secure a place of my own...
Re: Nah by eightsin(m): 8:15pm On Jul 15, 2013
Coefficient: My problem with your story isn't the rejection but the fact that you're willing to wait for her to start and finish school. Have you considered the emotional stress you're going to be subjected to? The fact that you will always want her to yourself and her being a young girl in school. I hope you're prepared to cast and bind devourers not to take her fom you. And also pray she doesn't fall into temptations in school?

I think you should leave this girl alone regardless of whatever signals she gives you. You are at a stage where you need to focus on being gainfully employed and everything else will fall in place thereafter. She will only be an additional burden and unecessary appendage to you.

Thanks for your contribution... I was counting on trusting her. I've gotten a different view now..thanks.
Re: Nah by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 16, 2013
Bros leave dat girl alone for ur own good. A word they say is enuf for d wise.
I noticed sometin personally disturbin from ur post, u kept referin to ur age as ''JUST'' and ''YOUNG'' bros, I graduated frm UNI @ 21, almost done wit MSc now @25. U r nt young bros. Infact na man u be. lolz
Re: Nah by Besto(m): 8:58am On Jul 16, 2013
these guy wana get a taste of the kitten....well u bleeped up by asking ha out tho...4rm ur story u got attracted by wat u saw
Re: Nah by EejaNla01(m): 9:45am On Jul 16, 2013
Still keep her around but free your mind from her everytn might fall in place in d future.

Btw your askn her out is too early to me.

1 Like

Re: Nah by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 16, 2013
Must there be a relationship,wat happens to keeping her as a frnd and see how it goes frm there.

1 Like

Re: Nah by eightsin(m): 6:47am On Jul 17, 2013
Jenams: Bros leave dat girl alone for ur own good. A word they say is enuf for d wise.
I noticed sometin personally disturbin from ur post, u kept referin to ur age as ''JUST'' and ''YOUNG'' bros, I graduated frm UNI @ 21, almost done wit MSc now @25. U r nt young bros. Infact na man u be. lolz

Hahaha...noted sir. Lol.
Re: Nah by eightsin(m): 6:51am On Jul 17, 2013
chidyhels: Must there be a relationship,wat happens to keeping her as a frnd and see how it goes frm there.

Being in the friend zone with someone i like? That would b emotionally disturbing.
Re: Nah by 190: 7:10am On Jul 17, 2013
kagari: bros do u realy want to marry her, y u kon dey lie 4 d whole world na? stop it, i don't like it oo
grin grin grin grin grin

We know a thirsty nigga wen we see one grin grin

hes thirsty for her punny grin grin grin
Re: Nah by iyobs7(f): 8:00am On Jul 17, 2013
chidyhels: Must there be a relationship,wat happens to keeping her as a frnd and see how it goes frm there.

Most sensible post on this thread.
@Op, She knew u were thinking with ur john thomas
Shes a smart girl she is, U just see her then start to dey toast her
For all those saying she has someone plz leave that out, the girl
knows what she wants and I will break my lil sisters head if she
agrees to dating a guy she just met not upto 2weeks angry angry angry
Re: Nah by funkyjms: 10:27am On Jul 17, 2013
Cute views...Learnt new thinqs here...thanks

(1) (Reply)

I Hope Guys Learn From This: Photos / Bring Back My Sister's Virginity: / He Forced Her To Bed, Now Afraid Of Losing Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.