Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

But Why Ladies Are Now Fond Of Doing This Nah? Enough Of This Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / But Why Ladies Are Now Fond Of Doing This Nah? Enough Of This Please (7413 Views)

Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

But Why Ladies Are Now Fond Of Doing This Nah? Enough Of This Please by DonaldGenes(m): 10:53am On Sep 28, 2013
Is this how present day ladies roll this way? Okay let me cut to the chase, What really annoys me when i saw this lady tad story this morning most noticeably, is when she said 'her husband barely satisfy her on bed'
what an absolute junk and grouchy old troll, we've heard this nine out of ten, Not when you allow him waste his hard money in her traditional marriage, now you just realised you no longer love him? Do you know how it takes us to hustle for money? Do you? Ladies warn your fellow ladies oh, after una go still protest enmasse and harangue us with 'Husbands are scarce blah blah'
Here is the story anyway! !

Hi, am a 22 year final year student, i have been married (traditional marriage) for over 3 weeks now, the problem is that i have realised my folly of rushing into marriage without being adequately prepared, i met my husband through a relative of his and we courted for a short period, though it was a distant relationship before we got married, he is over 13 years older than me and i just realised i married him mainly for material gains, i dont love him, i merely respect him and most of all am not attracted to him physically and he barely satisfies me in bed, this scares me a lot cos am afraid i may be forced to cheat on him later in the marriage, the problem now is that i want to back out of the marriage but i dont know if it is possible and how it is to be done

3 hours ago
614 comments

1 Like

Re: But Why Ladies Are Now Fond Of Doing This Nah? Enough Of This Please by sgtmark(m): 11:11am On Sep 28, 2013
copy nd paste tinz...
Re: But Why Ladies Are Now Fond Of Doing This Nah? Enough Of This Please by DonaldGenes(m): 11:18am On Sep 28, 2013
sgtmark: copy nd paste tinz...
So what was your mind thinking? That i should have Copied it with my pen right? What a reverse slow thinker? FYI, i copied her story, the upper one was just mine. It was on facebook that i culled from,

5 Likes

Re: But Why Ladies Are Now Fond Of Doing This Nah? Enough Of This Please by segzicres(m): 11:25am On Sep 28, 2013
Donald calm down. Lol. Sarcastic solider. Anyways babe should back out, if she feels that's what she wants. ¯\..(•͡.̮ •͡)../¯

2 Likes

Re: But Why Ladies Are Now Fond Of Doing This Nah? Enough Of This Please by DonaldGenes(m): 11:33am On Sep 28, 2013
segzi cres: Donald calm down. Lol. Sarcastic solider. Anyways babe should back out, if she feels that's what she wants. ¯\..(•͡.̮ •͡)../¯
so what about the guys money then that she allowed to be wasted, is she gonna return 'em too, or is it because she is 22, feeling so young to marry or is it solely because he can't do it well on bed? That's why if my mum doesn't approve of my girl, i sack her sharp sharp cos our moms tend to see beyond things we see,

1 Like

Re: But Why Ladies Are Now Fond Of Doing This Nah? Enough Of This Please by segzicres(m): 11:39am On Sep 28, 2013
Well, that's why I don't support rush marriages or pressure marriages. Its apparent the guy forced/rushed the marriage cause of his age. Cause I don't understand why a 35yrs old man would wanna marry a 22yr old toddler(toddler. I mean the mature ladies @ 27 to 30yrs are there. Who would be contented with his miniature pistol. Lol
Re: But Why Ladies Are Now Fond Of Doing This Nah? Enough Of This Please by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 28, 2013
op don't believe every story you see on fb some are just write up of some silly people who just want some silly likes and attention

2 Likes

Re: But Why Ladies Are Now Fond Of Doing This Nah? Enough Of This Please by DonaldGenes(m): 12:02pm On Sep 28, 2013
segzi cres: Well, that's why I don't support rush marriages or pressure marriages. Its apparent the guy forced/rushed the marriage cause of his age. Cause I don't understand why a 35yrs old man would wanna marry a 22yr old toddler(toddler. I mean the mature ladies @ 27 to 30yrs are there. Who would be contented with his miniature pistol. Lol
hehehe! Bottomline is she is suffering from 'Youthful exuberance' sha, she just wanna rock life you know if thats what she yearn for,so be it.
Re: But Why Ladies Are Now Fond Of Doing This Nah? Enough Of This Please by DonaldGenes(m): 12:03pm On Sep 28, 2013
Yungwizzzy: op don't believe every story you see on fb some are just write up of some silly people who just want some silly likes and attention

aaaight!! Copy that.
Re: But Why Ladies Are Now Fond Of Doing This Nah? Enough Of This Please by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 28, 2013
It happens to people where one or both parties are in a hurry to settle down maybe for age sake or family expectations.

Bottomline: marry someone who is your friend. That will curtail this sudden feeling or realization of lack of love.

I have experienced that too outside marriage. It happens every now and then in relationships..
Re: But Why Ladies Are Now Fond Of Doing This Nah? Enough Of This Please by DonaldGenes(m): 12:51pm On Sep 28, 2013
okpara ugo: It happens to people where one or both parties are in a hurry to settle down maybe for age sake or family expectations.

Bottomline: marry someone who is your friend. That will curtail this sudden feeling or realization of lack of love.

I have experienced that too outside marriage. It happens every now and then in relationships..
oh boy you don't mean it?
Re: But Why Ladies Are Now Fond Of Doing This Nah? Enough Of This Please by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 28, 2013
Why are you so angry though?

Donalð Genes:
so what about the guys money then that she allowed to be wasted, is she gonna return 'em too, or is it because she is 22, feeling so young to marry or is it solely because he can't do it well on bed? That's why if my mum doesn't approve of my girl, i sack her sharp sharp cos our moms tend to see beyond things we see,

3 Likes

Re: But Why Ladies Are Now Fond Of Doing This Nah? Enough Of This Please by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 28, 2013
Money is not everything ...happiness is!!
I don't care how much money you give me ,if I feel I don't love you nomore ,I have every right to back off!!!

3 Likes

Re: But Why Ladies Are Now Fond Of Doing This Nah? Enough Of This Please by Agrika: 2:27pm On Sep 28, 2013
Sounds familar

1 Like

Re: But Why Ladies Are Now Fond Of Doing This Nah? Enough Of This Please by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 28, 2013
IvyBlue: Money is not everything ...happiness is!!
I don't care how much money you give me ,if I feel I don't love you nomore ,I have every right to back off!!!
yeah that's why it's good to love and be with someone who truly loves you and doesn't dream of leaving you anytime soon.
So you won't regret.
That's more reason why guys shouldn't spend on their girlfriends like fools
Re: But Why Ladies Are Now Fond Of Doing This Nah? Enough Of This Please by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 28, 2013
I wonder why a 35yrs old man wont look for someone close to his age,instead he settles for a 22yrs old girl undecided,what you seek ,is what you ll find.
Re: But Why Ladies Are Now Fond Of Doing This Nah? Enough Of This Please by DonaldGenes(m): 4:10pm On Sep 28, 2013
byvan: I wonder why a 35yrs old man wont look for someone close to his age,instead he settles for a 22yrs old girl undecided,what you seek ,is what you ll find.
What point are you driving home now, which Law forbids a man of 35 to marry a lady of 22, what's the difference, don't you know this is a Man's world?
Re: But Why Ladies Are Now Fond Of Doing This Nah? Enough Of This Please by DonaldGenes(m): 4:12pm On Sep 28, 2013
Agrika: Sounds familar
hope it wasn't you that posted that sha, just suspecting you anyway
Re: But Why Ladies Are Now Fond Of Doing This Nah? Enough Of This Please by fr3do(m): 6:55pm On Sep 28, 2013
Donalð Genes:

how old are u,sir?
The bolded is just out of place.
Ur mama's-boy no be here!
the average mom will always have a biased view due to the mother-son relationship.

@ur story
22 year olds are way too adventurous,oga husband should have gone for a more matured bride,say 27.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: But Why Ladies Are Now Fond Of Doing This Nah? Enough Of This Please by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2013
Well,he is reaping a man's reward.You actually believe that an adventurous 22yrs old will settle for a weak 35yrs old for good? undecided people should stick to their generation abeg.
Re: But Why Ladies Are Now Fond Of Doing This Nah? Enough Of This Please by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 28, 2013
maxwello.yg:
yeah that's why it's good to love and be with someone who truly loves you and doesn't dream of leaving you anytime soon.
So you won't regret.
That's more reason why guys shouldn't spend on their girlfriends like fools

Nobody goes into a relationship planning a separation or a marriage planing a divorce..we all want to experience the happily ever after...but shit do happen sometimes ,the love not there no more ,better to walk off
You only worry about money?how about the vajay jay ,was it for free ? tongue

4 Likes

Re: But Why Ladies Are Now Fond Of Doing This Nah? Enough Of This Please by DonaldGenes(m): 11:05pm On Sep 28, 2013
IvyBlue:

Nobody goes into a relationship planning a separation or a marriage planing a divorce..we all want to experience the happily ever after...but shit do happen sometimes ,the love not there no more ,better to walk off
You only worry about money?how about the vajay jay ,was it for free ? tongue

let me get this straight please, what do you infer by that worded phrase 'vajay jay' or you mean that Do me i Do you frolicking you and you bf dey do at night? Oaky if that's the case, that vajay jay you referring to was it for sale? I weep for the way you qirls dey reason sef?by the way, the vajay jay issue who dey collect am? Who dey enjoy pass? Who dey comot sweat for body, abi na una qirls? Abeggi make leave that thanqqqqqqqq.....
Re: But Why Ladies Are Now Fond Of Doing This Nah? Enough Of This Please by 190theclown: 11:46pm On Sep 28, 2013
mscheww okada take me to the next Junction jor undecided
Re: But Why Ladies Are Now Fond Of Doing This Nah? Enough Of This Please by DonaldGenes(m): 12:27am On Sep 29, 2013
190-the-clown:
mscheww okada take me to the next Junction jor undecided
oga go sleep, abi u be qateman for NL?
'switches off phone'
Re: But Why Ladies Are Now Fond Of Doing This Nah? Enough Of This Please by victor2020(m): 12:46am On Sep 29, 2013
Donalð Genes:
hope it wasn't you that posted that sha, just suspecting you anyway
wink
Re: But Why Ladies Are Now Fond Of Doing This Nah? Enough Of This Please by Nobody: 5:49am On Sep 29, 2013
Shes a fool... She made her bed now she can lay down in it.

1 Like

Re: But Why Ladies Are Now Fond Of Doing This Nah? Enough Of This Please by 190theclown: 10:17pm On Sep 29, 2013
Donalð Genes:
oga go sleep, abi u be qateman for NL?
'switches off phone'
angry angry
Re: But Why Ladies Are Now Fond Of Doing This Nah? Enough Of This Please by Nobody: 5:08am On Sep 30, 2013
Ok sir, by vajay jay I meant vaginna. Sale wouldn't be the appropriate word to use here, but still it's not for free.

Donalð Genes:

let me get this straight please, what do you infer by that worded phrase 'vajay jay' or you mean that Do me i Do you frolicking you and you bf dey do at night? Oaky if that's the case, that vajay jay you referring to was it for sale? I weep for the way you qirls dey reason sef?by the way, the vajay jay issue who dey collect am? Who dey enjoy pass? Who dey comot sweat for body, abi na una qirls? Abeggi make leave that thanqqqqqqqq.....

1 Like

Re: But Why Ladies Are Now Fond Of Doing This Nah? Enough Of This Please by lagcity(m): 5:17am On Sep 30, 2013
IvyBlue: Ok sir, by vajay jay I meant vaginna. Sale wouldn't be the appropriate word to use here, but still it's not for free.

sale isn't the right word here. u r leasing/renting out ur vagina. are u gonna pay for the penis too?
Re: But Why Ladies Are Now Fond Of Doing This Nah? Enough Of This Please by Nobody: 5:25am On Sep 30, 2013
lagcity:

sale isn't the right word here. u r leasing/renting out ur vagina. are u gonna pay for the penis too?

leasing isn't either, allow me to come with the appropriate word later
Why would I pay for the pennis??
Re: But Why Ladies Are Now Fond Of Doing This Nah? Enough Of This Please by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 30, 2013
IvyBlue: Ok sir, by vajay jay I meant vaginna. Sale wouldn't be the appropriate word to use here, but still it's not for free.

How much Ma ?
Re: But Why Ladies Are Now Fond Of Doing This Nah? Enough Of This Please by Popowaa: 8:08am On Sep 30, 2013
segzi cres: Well, that's why I don't support rush marriages or pressure marriages. Its apparent the guy forced/rushed the marriage cause of his age. Cause I don't understand why a 35yrs old man would wanna marry a 22yr old toddler(toddler. I mean the mature ladies @ 27 to 30yrs are there. Who would be contented with his miniature pistol. Lol
Maturity does not come with age bro.The girl married because of all the flashy things she saw and now she's realize money is everything,there are some grown ups who behave worse than this and some parents who even force their children in such marriages for their own selfish reasons.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Long Should Good Sex Last(photos) / Guys See 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To T0uch Her When She Comes Visiting / What Ended Your Last Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.