Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,177 members, 7,953,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:38 PM

PAIN OF Love---part 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PAIN OF Love---part 1 (544 Views)

The Pain Of Being A Hopeless Romantic / Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) / The Pain Of Finding True Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PAIN OF Love---part 1 by Ashmark(m): 2:31pm On Jul 15, 2013
“I’ll never let you go, oh noooo,” sings Faith Evans, “Every day I thank the Lord for you, I feel so blessed”. I remember vividly that was the song Lolu and I danced to on our wedding day. “I wished upon a star and it came true” I sing as tears start to find their way down my face. How could I possibly hurt the man who made all my dreams come true? If I chose to confess, I would have peace of mind but my marriage would be shattered. We were happy, we WERE happy, WE WERE HAPPY, I think as the thoughts are now stained by a reminder of my sins and lies.

I met Lolu in the most romantic way ever; I was visiting my friend in Florida for the weekend as I was planning a surprise party for her birthday. After the long flight, I was taking a cab at from the airport but was holding up the line because the cab driver was asking me how to get my destination after I had provided him with the address. “How should I know, isn’t that your job?” I snapped, my anger making my phonee slip away and my naija accent manifest.

Lolu was the third person behind me waiting in line amongst the now angry mob of people who just wanted to peacefully grab a cab.

I pick up my phone and dialled Chike, “I don’t know for the man, abeg talk to him and explain to him”.Check complete story at http://ashmarkexclusive..com/2013/07/loves-pain-part-1.html

(1) (Reply)

Mature Lady From Effik,anang Or Ibibio / The Reasons Why Your 'useless Topics' Make The Front Page / Single And Searching For My Soul Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.