Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,901 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

The Thick Line Between Love And Friendship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Thick Line Between Love And Friendship (784 Views)

Love Story: Between Love, Aristo & Marraige...part 2 / Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. / There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Thick Line Between Love And Friendship by marialucia(f): 5:56pm On Jul 15, 2013
Did you ever fall for someone you know you shouldn't? Tried hard to fight your feelings, but you just couldn't?
The line between friendship and love is a very thin one. Very few people are able to distinguish it. Others blindly follow the path that their heart leads them to, without fearing the consequences. This often leads to unsucessful relationships. Not to forget that it ruins the former friendship as well. Friendship can blossom into love, but this is an uncommon phenomenon. People fall for their friends and it's okkay. It is when people fall for their best friends that the pain starts. A best friend is someone you have to face daily. You share all your little secrets with this person. But you are afraid to let out the biggest secret. The Reason - You know he would never be able to love you back the same way. He loves you as a friend. And you can't let this little love go away from you. Your confession could prove disastrous to your friendship.
It often leaves you helpless. If the love is strictly one sided, it leaves you with two options. Option one, wait. Wait and keep on waiting for him to fall in love with you. Never give up hope. This is the best way to hurt yourself. The method is suicidal. Option two, instead of waiting for circumstances to force you to give up hope, summon all your courage at once and let go. Accept the reality. Treasure this special bond of friendship. You have had your share of grief. Who knows, You might have a bigger surprise waiting for you out there!
'It is better to be best friends forever than to be his girlfriend and break up, and then loose him all together. '

1 Like

Re: The Thick Line Between Love And Friendship by xynerise: 5:59pm On Jul 15, 2013
Now where is the thick line? undecided

I was expecting----------------------
Re: The Thick Line Between Love And Friendship by dryakson(m): 6:58pm On Jul 15, 2013
Chaii! I'm about to summon courage to meet my best frnd(course mate) to tell her how i feel 4 her but with this advice of urz, am out i dont wanna lose her
Re: The Thick Line Between Love And Friendship by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 15, 2013
I love my car.

(1) (Reply)

Why Marry A Guy Or Lady U'll Divorce Later...? / Should Prostitution Be Legalised? / Can You Attend An Ex's Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.