Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Can You Attend An Ex's Wedding? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Attend An Ex's Wedding? (785 Views)

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / Would You Attend An Ex's Wedding? / Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Attend An Ex's Wedding? by BYSilver(m): 9:08am On Oct 19, 2013
Was at a wedding recently and I noticed that d bride ex was present at the wedding thus he was not invited by the bride, now I begin 2wonder if its d affection that took him there or just mere curiosity...

Now my question is can u attend ur ex's wedding invited or not invited.
Re: Can You Attend An Ex's Wedding? by ProfEinstein: 9:14am On Oct 19, 2013
.hell no, i dey craze by the way first to comment...skelewu tins
Re: Can You Attend An Ex's Wedding? by IgboWifeUSA: 9:18am On Oct 19, 2013
definately if invited, never without invite. Im just there to taste the cake anyways ;Ddedinately if invited, never without invite. Im just there to taste the cake anyways
Re: Can You Attend An Ex's Wedding? by Babe2sure(f): 9:32am On Oct 19, 2013
Not on my life!!! Even if I get invite,I will not go.To go αΏ̶̲̣̣̥d̶̲̥̅̊ do what? I don't go to such wedding.
Re: Can You Attend An Ex's Wedding? by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 19, 2013
Why not if i am invited,I'll go with my own wife if am married,IMO there's nothin bad in it.
Re: Can You Attend An Ex's Wedding? by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 19, 2013
i don't have any ex-es , all the people i once dated no longer exist in my consciousness embarassed cry
Re: Can You Attend An Ex's Wedding? by Danhumprey: 10:28am On Oct 19, 2013
Bludeville: i don't have any ex-es , all the people i once dated no longer exist in my consciousness embarassed cry
Ouch! Sorry. Are you currently dating? If no,be rest assured that you would find real love soon. wink
Re: Can You Attend An Ex's Wedding? by OmoAlata1(f): 10:28am On Oct 19, 2013
If it was a nasty break up, NO. If the break up was amicable, sure why not, I'll go and bring gift.

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend An Ex's Wedding? by Danhumprey: 10:32am On Oct 19, 2013
If she invite me,I would politely honour the invitation. And I would attend,not alone,but in the company of my galfriend. After all,she is my 'ex' and whatever feelings I once had for her must have fizzled out,and both of us moved on. In this case,we are just like new friends. cool

(1) (Reply)

Can We Trust Nigerian Ladies When Given Wealth And Power? / Can You Be Friends With Your Ex's Newbie? / Dirty Mind Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.