Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate (4591 Views)

Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. / Compatibility- The Generous Thin Line Between Real Love And Infatuation / My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by zboyd: 11:43am On Jul 18, 2014
Some men are misogynists. They hate women - really, really hate them - want to see them suffering and/or dead. They blame every woman for any slight - real or imagined - done to them throughout the entirety of their lives. Yet women are the stuff of their dreams, their fantasies, their hopes and dreams and, they can't help being attracted to them.

Some women are misandrists. They hate men - really, really hate them - want to see them suffering and/or dead. They blame every man for any slight - real or imagined - done to them throughout the entirety of their lives. Yet men are the stuff of their dreams, their fantasies, their hopes and dreams and, they can't help being attracted to them.

But how can you be attracted to the object of your hate?

Is there more to this than meets the eye?
Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 18, 2014
Following
I think mencade is in a better position to answer this.He is a misogynist.I hates women and regrets everything about women.

1 Like

Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by GentleMimi: 11:47am On Jul 18, 2014
Mencade5 comes to mind. With numerous hate-filled threads,i cannot help but wonder. He needs deliverance from the spirit of anti-female. grin

4 Likes

Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 18, 2014
GentleMimi: Mencade5 comes to mind. With numerous hate-filled threads,i cannot help but wonder. He needs deliverance from the spirit of anti-female. grin

Lol.See as we post am the same time.The guy dey vex for pusssy every seconds of everyday. grin
Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by Prowizy2(m): 11:52am On Jul 18, 2014
The posters above me, mencade5 doesn't hate females.

He only hates their character, I mean when they don't behave like humans
grin

8 Likes

Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by Matthewbriggs(m): 11:54am On Jul 18, 2014
GentleMimi: Mencade5 comes to mind. With numerous hate-filled threads,i cannot help but wonder. He needs deliverance from the spirit of anti-female. grin

Looooool. I do not think he hates women. Hate is a strong word. He is just tired of their BS and maybe acting out due to some negative experience he's experienced with them.

When the right woman comes along I believe he'll cool down.
Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 18, 2014
^^^
That's a big lie.Mancade will pass as a serial female killer if he was born in the states. grin

He will target his victims in brothels grin grin

1 Like

Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by mencade5(m): 11:55am On Jul 18, 2014
Gentlemimi wetin? Does advising ladies means i hate them? tongue all my lovely threads are gone, and i know say na u cause am.
You hatred for men is too much...leave us alone and give you life to christ! tongue

4 Likes

Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 18, 2014
Matthewbriggs:

Looooool. I do not think he hates women. Hate is a strong word. He is just tired of their BS and maybe acting out due to some negative experience he's experienced with them.

I have never seen him active on threads other than female thread.It's like he has got some kind of cheesy programmed monitor.Change thus title to "My girlfriend is a bitttch"and voooom,e go land.
Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 11:57am On Jul 18, 2014
Smfh
Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 18, 2014
He lands.... cheesy
Mencade good moring o
Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by mencade5(m): 11:59am On Jul 18, 2014
Matthewbriggs:

mathew briggs, you are my only brother here. Thank you.
Sincerely i am really tired of ladies' bull.shiiit.
I see it as a matter of urgency to save men from the web of diabolic ladies by making them know that women are more than what they think they are.

Tanx bro

5 Likes

Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by Oxone(m): 12:00pm On Jul 18, 2014
zboyd:
Is there more to this than meets the eye?

Ofcourse!

Most time love comes disguised as hate because we don't understand it or want to give in to it. Sometimes because of a Preconceived notion that its out of our reach/league (Basically we hate what we cant have)

I believe that you can only hate the people you're capable of loving because its a strong emotion that requires energy. if you're indifferent, you would not even muster the energy to hate that person

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by mencade5(m): 12:02pm On Jul 18, 2014
lynpetra: ^^^
That's a big lie.Mancade will pass as a serial female killer if he was born in the states. grin

He will target his victims in brothels grin grin
i am a child of God. tongue
how dare you call me a serial killer. My life was threatened yesterday by a lady here in nairaland. She would have assasinated me if she had seen me physically. My life is in really in danger. Nairaland ladies are planning to kill me for exposing their tricks and wiles.
Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 18, 2014
mencade5: i am a child of God. tongue
how dare you call me a serial killer. My life was threatened yesterday by a lady here in nairaland. She would have assasinated me if she had seen me physically. My life is in really in danger. Nairaland ladies are planning to kill me for exposing their tricks and wiles.

Really?
Which lady be that wey dey threaten you?

By the way,you spend so much i nagging about this women ish.It's not like men are saints too.But it seems women dey play their victim card in a matured way,other than the everyday bad mouthing of females.
Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by Prowizy2(m): 12:14pm On Jul 18, 2014
mencade5: i am a child of God. tongue

shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by mencade5(m): 12:14pm On Jul 18, 2014
lynpetra:

Really?
Which lady be that wey dey threaten you?

By the way,you spend so much i nagging about this women ish.It's not like men are saints too.But it seems women dey play their victim card in a matured way,other than the everyday bad mouthing of females.
saying the truth now is a crime right? I am an activist. Men activitist tongue. I will not stop lynpetra...
*wears condom as bullet proof*tongue
Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 18, 2014
mencade5: saying the truth now is a crime right? I am an activist. Men activitist tongue. I will not stop lynpetra...
*wears condom as bullet proof*tongue

Na u sabi.
*climbs her bobo*
Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by mencade5(m): 12:16pm On Jul 18, 2014
Prowizy2:

shocked shocked shocked
prowizy2 na true i tell you. The killer traced me to political section ooo. She started attacking me lerf, right and centre. That i am a useless bas.tard for exposing ladies. Can you imagine?
Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by mencade5(m): 12:18pm On Jul 18, 2014
lynpetra:

Na u sabi.
*climbs her bobo*
hehehehe....okay oooo.

*invites 3 of my side chicks at the same to time to come and warm my bed for me* tongue
Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by Prowizy2(m): 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2014
mencade5: prowizy2 na true i tell you. The killer traced me to political section ooo. She started attacking me lerf, right and centre. That i am a useless bas.tard for exposing ladies. Can you imagine?

Hehehehe. . Make she go die, I stand firm for your back
Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by mencade5(m): 12:26pm On Jul 18, 2014
lynpetra:

Lol.See as we post am the same time.The guy dey vex for pusssy every seconds of everyday. grin
which pusssy? Ur own?
*uses matrix protocol to check if it is accessible* tongue
Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 18, 2014
mencade5: hehehehe....okay oooo.

*invites 3 of my side chicks at the same to time to come and warm my bed for me* tongue

Story!!!side chicks ko.As u stingy reach?
Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by mencade5(m): 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2014
Prowizy2:

Hehehehe. . Make she go die, I stand firm for your back

tank you brother...i need to hire e-body guards. My e-life is in real danger. Hahaha

1 Like

Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by mencade5(m): 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2014
lynpetra:

Story!!!side chicks ko.As u stingy reach?
stingy?....make i no talk sha. Indicate by raising your hand if you want the same position. tongue
Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by Bunchersstab(m): 12:31pm On Jul 18, 2014
mencade5: tank you brother...i need to hire e-body guards. My e-life is in real danger. Hahaha
We dey behind u solidly, no e-war fit conquer us
Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by GentleMimi: 12:33pm On Jul 18, 2014
mencade5: Gentlemimi wetin? Does advising ladies means i hate them? tongue all my lovely threads are gone, and i know say na u cause am.
You hatred for men is too much...leave us alone and give you life to christ! tongue
Ahswear. That is major advantage of the NL hurricane. It swept ut evil threads away. tongue
I love men *selectively*,especially the kind-hearted ones with gentle touch and devilish bodies. wink
mencade5:
Tah! Shuuush! Who dash monkey?
lynpetra:
I have never seen him active on threads other than female thread.It's like he has got some kind of cheesy programmed monitor.Change thus title to "My girlfriend is a bitttch"and voooom,e go land.
LMAO!!!
He takes out his frustration on other innocent chikalas. Na we say make hin babe matter bend like crayfish? Hian!

2 Likes

Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by pickabeau1: 12:34pm On Jul 18, 2014
why the assault on mencade

Some of the female posters here are worse and full of bile..

some make it a business to hate on guys..
Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by mencade5(m): 12:36pm On Jul 18, 2014
Bunchersstab: We dey behind u solidly, no e-war fit conquer us
bunchersstab tanx man. I promise to do the to you and all guys in thos forum. Hw ur side na?
Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 18, 2014
mencade5: stingy?....make i no talk sha. Indicate by raising your hand if you want the same position. tongue

Me dey allergic to stingy guys
Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2014
I hate women xcept my family,relations,frnds nd evn strangers [s],If u fall outside this category sorry I hate u
Re: There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2014
GentleMimi:
Ahswear. That is major advantage of the NL hurricane. It swept ut evil threads away. tongue
I love men *selectively*,especially the kind-hearted ones with gentle touch and devilish bodies. wink
Tah! Shuuush! Who dash monkey?
LMAO!!!
He takes out his frustration on other innocent chikalas. Na we say make hin babe matter bend like crayfish? Hian!

I know blame am,I blame the gfs wey show am pepper.The thing still dey pain am.The guy no gree recover.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Do You Say When A Lady Tell U "Go Straight To The Point" Guys / Ladies, 5 Rare Types Of Guys You'd Be Lucky To Meet / The Day I Use My Gear Shifter To Finger My Pussy Till I Cum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.