Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

How To Please My (future) Man ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Please My (future) Man ? (3658 Views)

How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? / A Letter To My FUTURE WIFE....... / A Letter To My Future Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Please My (future) Man ? by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 16, 2013
sexkillz: No one is perfect. Neither is that man you want to please. I'll rather suggest you be yourself within your own capacity. Let him see you at your worst, and still choose to be with you.

Always be who you are, and not who you want him to think you are. smiley

cheesy wink kiss
Re: How To Please My (future) Man ? by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 16, 2013
I think the right question should be how do I keep my man because seriously you can never please a man remember that saying change is the only constant in the world what he likes today he may not like tomorrow smiley
Re: How To Please My (future) Man ? by Lilimax(f): 11:31am On Jul 16, 2013
sexkillz: No one is perfect. Neither is that man you want to please. I'll rather suggest you be yourself within your own capacity. Let him see you at your worst, and still choose to be with you.

Always be who you are, and not who you want him to think you are. smiley

+ Like
Re: How To Please My (future) Man ? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 16, 2013
ogugua88:

cheesy wink kiss
cheesy cheesy kiss
Re: How To Please My (future) Man ? by MrCork: 4:54pm On Jul 16, 2013
angry
Re: How To Please My (future) Man ? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 16, 2013
Re: How To Please My (future) Man ? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 16, 2013
THIS ONE IS FOR OGUGUA AND SEXKILZ...

DONT BAN ME PLS,

ITS ON TOPIC, HOW TO PLZ A MAN
Re: How To Please My (future) Man ? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 16, 2013
Oh boy lol.
Re: How To Please My (future) Man ? by Sanboy25: 9:18pm On Jul 16, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: grin Nice thread Op..
Thanks smiley
Re: How To Please My (future) Man ? by cityhood: 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2013
bennyraz: what works for me? she must be a good cook... she must know how to pound yam.. she must know how to fry akara (beancakes) she must also know how to make pancakes.. she must not keep illegal friends, she must not talk faster or louder than me.. she must be loyal.. she must just flow with me.. above all, initiating the romantic moves makes me feel shy.. and i like it! she should do it attimes grin grin
Re: How To Please My (future) Man ? by Nobody: 5:00am On Jul 18, 2013
Chillisauce: THIS ONE IS FOR OGUGUA AND SEXKILZ...

DONT BAN ME PLS,

ITS ON TOPIC, HOW TO PLZ A MAN

jesu grin grin na battle be dis abi na wetin?
Re: How To Please My (future) Man ? by Jman06(m): 7:00am On Jul 18, 2013
Be a good cook and know how 2 fucck d shit out of him.
Re: How To Please My (future) Man ? by mecussey(m): 9:39am On Jul 18, 2013
Give him food/beer, give him sex and be smart to know when he has a bad day, thats all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Finally !!! Airforce1 Releases Single Ft Nairalander ( Photo) / If Jonah Was A Girl.(photo) / See What Happens When A Yoruba Girl Prays For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.