Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,321 members, 7,954,297 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:12 PM

Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC (10955 Views)

Angry Soldiers Invade NEPA Office, Flog Staf Mercilessly Over Poor Supply. / NERC Increases Electricity Tarrifs, Scraps Fixed Charges   / NERC Set To Release New Electricity Tariff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC by segzicres(m): 11:13am On Jul 16, 2013
Super1759:
Throw your mind back, am sure your politically active, compare the number of accidents during obj's regime and gej,which is more?
Was there much blood shed during obj's regime?remember several plane crashes. Remember soldiers wiping a whole village in niger delta. I don't need to start counting.
Bokoharam started during yardua's regime,am sure you recall.
The ASUU strike saga started way back obj's regime,down to yardua.
So tell me the new thing we are experiencing?
The electricity tariff and all that, hos much did obj collect to make it steady? What's happening?
Don't forget yardua's 7point agenda. How many did you see?
What is new in gej's regime?
Fuel subsidy started during obj's regime. Goodluck opened our eyes to game behind subsidy. Am not saying that Goodluck is perfect but he isn't worse than the erstwhile president
SEE! ALL I CAN SAY IS UR THE PRODUCT OF STUP IDITY! your sense of reasoning doesnt work.
Re: Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 16, 2013
uche okpara 100: ccchhhhhaaaaaaiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!:......... dis country is a failed country, heavenly father pls i pray 4 war! because we all must die one day, weida 2day or tomorow thy are all d same! hw can few people take d whole country hostage! nobdy is talkin, pastors are busy brainwashing us takin d little remainin, d poor getn poorer plssss! i wnt to die ooooo i need war now, we cant take dis again!
only violent revolution will stop such insolence!
Re: Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC by Sike(m): 11:16am On Jul 16, 2013
mtchewwwwww! Nunsenseee.
Re: Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC by Demdem(m): 11:17am On Jul 16, 2013
Super1759:
Oga demdem, why must you attribute every flaws to your president?
Bokoharam mess...its goodluck
River state saga...its goodluck
Militant fights...its goodluck
Mass failure in jamb...its goodluck
No jobs...its goodluck
ASUU and assup on strike...its goodluck
Super eagles defeat...its goodluck
Even egypt coup...its goodluck

Why do you have such hatred for a blessed leader?

I don't attribute everything to Jonathan but this case is obviously what he knows about. It's strictly FG/ investors(crooks) shyte. I don't hate him, I only hate the foolishness he brings into governance.
Re: Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC by aguleog(m): 11:19am On Jul 16, 2013
Gentlemen, things are gradually getting out of hand in this country. One will now pay for what he/she has never used, this is absurd. Can't the citizenry sue the agency or the arm responsible for this despicable act? A stitch in time saves nine. This is our country and not only Mr Amadi or whosoever indiscriminately imposes fines at what is not operational, I beleive should be dealt with. This is my candid opinion.
Re: Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC by lacasa: 11:20am On Jul 16, 2013
Nobody shld abuse me o!

FRESH AIR Tinzz ne!!

See GOBE. grin
Re: Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC by Zither(m): 11:23am On Jul 16, 2013
WE ARE SICK OF BEING AT THE RECEIVING END OF THE GOVERNMENT'S CALLOUS POLICIES BY WHICH THEY THRIVE LUXURIOUSLY ON THE SWEAT OF THE MASSES STRUGGLING TO KEEP THEIR HEADS ABOVE WATER....THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS WE NEED A REVOLUTION...

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC by Divinetouch(m): 11:28am On Jul 16, 2013
Super1759:

Shorop and respect your leaders, are you a goat?

u are nt ashamed to call thieves ur leaders? God forbid bad thing.
Re: Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC by dazzy4real(m): 11:29am On Jul 16, 2013
Revolution is the key! embarassed embarassed
Re: Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC by goshen26: 11:38am On Jul 16, 2013
i want to port!
Re: Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC by chocopearl(f): 11:41am On Jul 16, 2013
I dnt blame dis Amadi man, he is here vomiting rubbish when m sure he doesn't pay a dime for electricity. Someone shud tel GEJ dat his fresh air is choking me already.
Re: Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC by freebloke: 11:51am On Jul 16, 2013
goshen26: i want to port!
porting to GH.......
to read anything about 9ja Nowadays dey vex me because na so so bad bad news you go dey read about and freshly polluted air person go dey inhale. angry
Re: Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC by kevoh(m): 11:52am On Jul 16, 2013
You can port to Solar energy. Forget the initial cost in the long run you will find out it's cheaper than PHCN and Gen combined.

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC by Geniusvic(m): 11:58am On Jul 16, 2013
Is this Democracy!? Am tired of how the govt takes decisions without caring how it affects the masses!
Re: Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC by dplordx(m): 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2013

Go to Baylesan or delta. They don't pay electricity bills there. Its a shame Gej can do this ppl and be hell bent on making those who aren't his tribes men paying out of there nose. And some useless m0orons are here saying he inherited the problem. What of the billions he inherited from obj? Where did 60billion usd go? We Nigerians are our own worsrt enemry. Imagine, at this period in the global world, we have a useless dimwit buff00n for presido. How sad

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC by millhouse: 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2013
My bill moved from N2,300 last month to N11,000 . Went to their offfice to lay a complain and was told it was the effect of the increament
Re: Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC by stuhporh: 12:08pm On Jul 16, 2013
ALL WE NEED IS A REVOLUTION!!!!! MEANWHILE ALL WE DO IS COME TO NAIRALAND AND OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA SITES TO COMPLAIN. LOOK AT THE NUMBER OF PROTEST THAT HAPPENED IN THE US JUST FOR WHAT THEY DEEM INJUSTICE. ME AM READY FOR PROTEST O! BUT I CANT DO IT ALONE.

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC by stuhporh: 12:08pm On Jul 16, 2013
ALL WE NEED IS A REVOLUTION!!!!! MEANWHILE ALL WE DO IS COME TO NAIRALAND AND OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA SITES TO COMPLAIN. LOOK AT THE NUMBER OF PROTEST THAT HAPPENED IN THE US JUST FOR WHAT THEY DEEM INJUSTICE. ME AM READY FOR PROTEST O! BUT I CANT DO IT ALONE.

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC by NEROSKY(m): 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2013
millhouse: My bill moved from N2,300 last month to N11,000 . Went to their offfice to lay a complain and was told it was the effect of the increament

No time, making money things,, submitting my CV to PHCN...
Re: Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC by leonard509(m): 12:12pm On Jul 16, 2013
make dem increase am na. . .dem go force us paywtf do i nid dia lyt 4...they'l neva supply wen i'll b willing to use it. . .thumbzup to my i pas ma neigbour gen. .always pleasing itx master grin
Re: Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC by emamos: 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2013
Super1759:
So what do we have Maybe I don't know the meaning of "leaders"
sorry,we have no leaders but RULERS
Re: Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC by leonard509(m): 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2013
make dem increase am na. . .dem go force us paywtf do i nid dia lyt 4...they'l neva supply wen i'll b willing to use it. . .thumbzup to my i pas ma neigbour gen. .always pleasing itx master grin.
Re: Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2013
The last time i saw light in my house at otokutu,delta state was last thursday almost a week now and we are talking of increament in tariff and service charge.can these people run their fathers house the way they run this country.God dey o

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC by dazzy4real(m): 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2013
Not to worry by the time the bill increases to it maximum point that an average nigerian can no longer pay, I will see if PHCN will brk ma bank acc to be paid. They even have the gut to announce this in public wen we don't get the value for our money we ve bin paying! This man is suppose to be arrested. Infidel...

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC by Timijo(m): 12:19pm On Jul 16, 2013
funshint:

http://www.punchng.com/news/electricity-tariff-will-increase-despite-poor-supply-nerc/
This is a big fraud. We paid for the meters and you are charging us heavily for another yeyecious maintenance fee that cannot be accounted for. What about the money they are getting from the tarrif that we are buying? Can't they use part of it for maintenance? Can you immagine the telecommunication companies charging their customers for their mobile phones?
Our fidira government must do something to curtail this before it leads to another palaver.
Re: Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC by me1234: 12:19pm On Jul 16, 2013
As long as we continue to play tribal and ethnic sentiment with important issues in this country we will continue to suffer and taking for s ride by our leaders
Re: Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 16, 2013
Apodachukwu & cohorts are un-repentant scammers! Enjoy d foul air till 2015!
Re: Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC by Geniusvic(m): 12:25pm On Jul 16, 2013
I think what we need to resolve all these challenges is country wide 'non-violent' protest! Complaining on Social medias has never really caused any change.
Re: Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 16, 2013
LMFAO.....
Re: Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC by Timijo(m): 12:27pm On Jul 16, 2013
Jenams: only violent revolution will stop such insolence!
Two wrongs cannot make a right.
Re: Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 16, 2013
ALL THESE FOOLS SHOUTING REVOLUTION....ALL BARK AND NO BITE......REVOLUTION KO, SOMERSAULT NI....COMMON SHUT UP AND GO AND READ UR' BOOKS.
Re: Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC by Super1759: 12:32pm On Jul 16, 2013
Demdem:

I don't attribute everything to Jonathan but this case is obviously what he knows about. It's strictly FG/ investors(crooks) shyte. I don't hate him, I only hate the foolishness he brings into governance.
even if the whole nigeria turn to side Goodluck, you won't. I have known you for long not only in this case.
Tell me one president who was on seat and was given a good name..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Gives N1000 To Prisoners In Kano After Releasing Them (Photos) / South-East Governors Won’t Apologise To IPOB – Umahi / Maxwell Opara: Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Sues DSS For Human Rights Violation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.