Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,784 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Northern Governors, Soyinka Stoned At Port-Harcourt Airport - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Governors, Soyinka Stoned At Port-Harcourt Airport (41847 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Lands At Port-Harcourt Airport Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos / Crowd At Port-harcourt Airport To Welcome Dakuku Peterside.pics / Crowd At Port-Harcourt Airport To Welcome Wike From Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Governors, Soyinka Stoned At Port-Harcourt Airport by christendom2004: 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2013
EmperorSeal: I pity the guts u think u possess, wiat until we finnish nigeria with what we know how to do best. Is southwest a place in nigeria?

na oil go kill una. make una no stay for una house, go about with ur tribal political nonsense. what would we loose if this ur criminal and artificial house seizes?
Re: Northern Governors, Soyinka Stoned At Port-Harcourt Airport by maphed: 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2013
omarky:

What do u mean by "what are dey coming to do?" These governors are Nigerians and Rivers is a state in Nigeria. Are you telling me that they shudnt walk around dr country again? Am disappointed in you.

I see.How touching it sounds. How sensational it wld had been if they had so swiftly mobilised and gone round the boko haram states when they where maiming defenceless nigerians.
2015 seem to be more important than the lives of the innocent people in thier burning northern states! Its such a shame. Am not surprised to see the visitors who wld do anything to protect the niger delta enemy(Ameachi) Remember the enemy of ur enemy is ur friend. The youths knw the game plan,its abt taken power frm us an not abt solidarity shiit! Am so proud of u guys,i just hope i dnt miss d nxt episode.

And for the clown who's grey hair is fast desolving in coruption and foolishness,continue visiting rivers every month end and smilling back home with brown evelops.Nemesis wld catch up with u soon.Borno is burning,take ur statesmanship there! Stop rubishing the name dat took u so many hide and seek yrs to build mr. Prof.
For those that wld hastily want to counter me,u need not waste ur mb.It wldnt change a damn thing.

8 Likes

Re: Northern Governors, Soyinka Stoned At Port-Harcourt Airport by Iykopee(m): 9:31pm On Jul 16, 2013
would they have come to rivers state to support amaechi if the issue @ hand was resource control? Those almajiri governors think rivers state people r cows like them...They were even lucky the real guymen didnt besiege them on their way to PH govt house... Prof shud beta remain in his West and stop disturbing us in our state or he shud get set to receive sometin worse than stone....Nonsense people.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Governors, Soyinka Stoned At Port-Harcourt Airport by wolexy14(m): 9:34pm On Jul 16, 2013
2015 as predicted by the us ..if Nigeria doesn't split then we wud become a better country...all dis mess is ending towards seperation ..youths start thinking n get d picture now
Re: Northern Governors, Soyinka Stoned At Port-Harcourt Airport by Burger01(m): 9:36pm On Jul 16, 2013
@mod, would you kindly explain why my posts were hidden? Did I say anything contrary to the topic? At times I just don't understand your rationale behind hidden posts.

sad
Re: Northern Governors, Soyinka Stoned At Port-Harcourt Airport by christendom2004: 9:36pm On Jul 16, 2013
smartchoice:
Can't wait for the disintegration! We Yoruba have what it takes to make us viable n our people participate individually and collectively. In my opinion the oil is a huge distraction and anti development. We can gladly return your oil curse back to you!

guy u no speak like a wise person cos u guy would become our slaves. dont let the sight of those companies over ther to deceive u cos they are fueled by loots from south

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors, Soyinka Stoned At Port-Harcourt Airport by Seriousbusiness: 9:38pm On Jul 16, 2013
To those of you abusing the Prof.where were you when the Prof.when he supported Jonathan?where were you when he was calling for the development of Niger delta.i think he was not a Yoruba then?Pls lets be realistic and stop being biased.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Governors, Soyinka Stoned At Port-Harcourt Airport by dee1wolex(m): 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2013
What i knw is Gej is leaving aso rock come 2015...the handwritin is boldly written on the wall.... So its beta for u guys to accept obj's plan of fixing a nigerdeltan as vice presidnt or u loose out completely to apc
if u like shout or cry...it is the north and the west that decide who rules...
Re: Northern Governors, Soyinka Stoned At Port-Harcourt Airport by fred04(m): 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2013
wole soyinka is rubishing his name because of politics,may be soonest him and an okada man go get case.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Governors, Soyinka Stoned At Port-Harcourt Airport by funnyx(m): 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2013
dayokanu:

Why was Soyinka frolicking with Ojuku in 1967, Why was he frolicking with MEND in 2009, WHy was he frolicking with Jonathan when under Turai in 2010?

Soyinka always stood for injustice and he sees Amaechi as a victim of injustice of retardeen Jonathan right now and he did what he has always done

Sometimes I wonder if these bigots are created to be dull by default, Jonathan presidency has done nothing significant for them yet they are quite happy for him to share their commonwealth with his friends as long as he's one of their own.

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors, Soyinka Stoned At Port-Harcourt Airport by Abagworo(m): 9:54pm On Jul 16, 2013
wolexy14: 2015 as predicted by the us ..if Nigeria doesn't split then we wud become a better country...all dis mess is ending towards seperation ..youths start thinking n get d picture now

Nigeria won't separate and Jonathan won't win. We will only have crisis and eventual crushing of the thugs.
Re: Northern Governors, Soyinka Stoned At Port-Harcourt Airport by tutu1: 9:55pm On Jul 16, 2013
Hard to believe, I mean what kind of stone has such a strong impact on a moving SUV, was it short at with a gun, it must have been done somewhere else you guyz should go an sleep and stop spreading propaganda
dayokanu: [img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1203724_northern_gov_1_jpg985b1f54ac220c257033f3c0ba741674[/img]
Re: Northern Governors, Soyinka Stoned At Port-Harcourt Airport by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2013
Nobody dare touch WS, a world citizen.

Re: Northern Governors, Soyinka Stoned At Port-Harcourt Airport by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 16, 2013
christendom2004:

guy u no speak like a wise person cos u guy would become our slaves. dont let the sight of those companies over ther to deceive u cos they are fueled by loots from south
listen man of shallow mind : bitumen in unimaginable proportions. Glass. Oil.Cocoa. Steel. Kola. Educated and enlightened citizens. Unpolluted land and water. No militant either ex or on sabbatical. Cosmopolitan like no other. Please I dare you to go with your oil fast! Nonsense ...with your kind of leaders Odil. Lucky. Ibori. Alams. I can only wish you well and rejoice in my new Republic of Oduduwa. Did I also mention gold and uranium? Already built schools. Port. Cocoa house wasn't built with oil money!
YOU'RE ALL GOING TO BE SLAVES UNDER THE OIL CURSE INSTEAD.
It takes intelligence to lead hence you're still going to serve us!

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors, Soyinka Stoned At Port-Harcourt Airport by atlwireles: 10:05pm On Jul 16, 2013
LBT: Nice one, southern governors including GEJ and patience will be definitely stoned in the North and South West sooner or later; let wait and see how an eye for an eye works because those thugs are sponsored. For some years now, people from the south south like talking tough as they think they can withstand the 3 major tribes in term of violence which ain't possible, we all have to be Nigerian first before any other thing.

LET THE STONING BEGINNING, THEN WE WILL GRADUATE TO AK 47. 2015 WILL BE THE END OF THIS HELL CALLED NIGERIA.
Re: Northern Governors, Soyinka Stoned At Port-Harcourt Airport by atlwireles: 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2013
smartchoice:
Can't wait for the disintegration! We Yoruba have what it takes to make us viable n our people participate individually and collectively. In my opinion the oil is a huge distraction and anti development. We can gladly return your oil curse back to you!

YOU CAN START NOW. BY REJECTING YOUR MONTHLY ALLOCATIONS.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Governors, Soyinka Stoned At Port-Harcourt Airport by ujoinme: 10:13pm On Jul 16, 2013
IN THIS RIVERS STATE CRISIS THE MORE YOU LOOK THE LESS YOU SEE. HOW DO WE KNOW FOR SURE THAT THE YOUTHS STONNED THE GOVERNORS? AM WAITING FOR THE VIDEO CLIP.CONTRY PEOPLE, DON'T BE SURPRISED IF THE THE VIDEO REVEALS THAT IT WAS THE GOVERNORS THAT STONED THE YOUTHS. LOL KEEPING MY FINGERS CROSSED.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Governors, Soyinka Stoned At Port-Harcourt Airport by Paentera(m): 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2013
Wiz-Prince:
The Stoning no reach them... Especially that Wole Soyinka

Prof. Wole thinks he can now oppress people because he has written books and has been awarded Nobel Prize in Literature; also called Literature Icon. Its been long when he said this (When you marry an illiterate as a wife, you start making poor decisions like Jonathan).

The true fact is that he hates Jonathan's presidency, that is why he's making horrorful ulterances. This is not good, if someone insults him or his wife (Wole and Wife), he won't like it. Atleast Older people bow to 18year old Kings, Why not have little respect for the President?

WOLE SOYINKA IS SENTIMENTAL!

A few months ago, WS supported PEJ being elevated to the position of Bayelsa Perm Sec, then he wasn't sentimental. Now he has asked the President to caution his wife for getting involved in the politics of the State, he has all of a sudden become sentimental. Why have you failed to see this issue for what it really is - that the First Lady needs to rein in her excesses. A post from an earlier thread on NL - https://www.nairaland.com/993576/soyinka-backs-patience-jonathans-appointment/2

uzomagic: Again Wole Soyinka has demonstrated his usual fearlessness and firm resolve to stand for what is right. I think that the crux of this article is his unreserved praise for the outstanding performance of the Akpabio administration in Akwa Ibom State. Like all right thinking Nigerians, Soyinka has downplayed the importance conferred on Dame Patience's appointment by gutter tabloids and opposition elements. The truth is that the issue should never even have been an issue for National discourse as it is trivial, mundane and irrelevant to the general outlook of the Nation's administration and the scant attention Soyinka gives the issue is an example for all Nigerians.
Re: Northern Governors, Soyinka Stoned At Port-Harcourt Airport by deinmaafie(f): 10:57pm On Jul 16, 2013
dayokanu: So we know who the stone throwing people are. and they would say some people are Almajiris

if a Southern leader goes anywhere in the North and he is stoned at least we know those who started it
if you are from rivers state you will know that north is far from south. Anyway peace is the best antidote. And thats what i preach
Re: Northern Governors, Soyinka Stoned At Port-Harcourt Airport by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 16, 2013
adeshlonge: What we are witnessing now is a bad omen that must be arrested as quickly as possible. This is no time for Mr President to keep quiet anymore. Nigeria is drifting seriously. The elders must rise up now to douse this fire that is being kindle by this RIVER STATE crisis before it will become an inferno that will consume everything on it's way.
What lead to the civil war of 1967 to 1970 is at play again. For the governor of a state to be stoned in another state is a total aberration of the law of the land, not to talk of four states governors.
Who ever is behind this show of shame, has taken the game too far. MR PRESIDENT, DO EVERYTHING AT YOUR DISPOSAL CONSTITUTIONALLY TO SOLVE THIS BROUHAHA NOW. THE PREDICTION THAT SAY'S NIGERIA WILL NOT REMAIN A COUNTRY BY 2015 WILL NOT COME TO PAST, THAT IS IF OUR LEADER ACT NOW. Our youth should stop supporting any of the warring gladiators. instead they should unanimously ask for the end of the shame.
Nigeria will not burn merely because of an inconsequential rat called Amaechi. Some of you make this seem like a complicated issue. If Amaechi immediately decamps to the ACN or CPC or whatever else, the problem is immediately solved! He would receive no worse a treatment than the other opposition elements in the South West. Why does he insist on remaining in the PDP to fight the leadership of the party in a needless battle?

The solution to this crisis lies squarely in the hands of Amaechi, and this much has been beautifully noted in the press release by Yinka Odumakin on behalf of Afenifere. Quit the PDP and move to the opposition, problem solved! It is that simple! Old discredited and mischievous characters like Soyinka should know this!

Other than that, then the inevitable alternative is for the stubborn goat to be impeached, or a State of Emergency declared in that state. The goat is too small to disrupt Nigeria's political stability.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Governors, Soyinka Stoned At Port-Harcourt Airport by Zither(m): 11:06pm On Jul 16, 2013
Those idiats who perpetrated that act are not youths....they are mindless hybrid of canines and zombies sent to scare away visitors.. Thugs that will readily betray the Nation's peace for a loaf of bread........
Re: Northern Governors, Soyinka Stoned At Port-Harcourt Airport by aolaseinde(m): 11:08pm On Jul 16, 2013
Our youths need to grow up and avoid being used by self centred politicians
Re: Northern Governors, Soyinka Stoned At Port-Harcourt Airport by NwaMaziIzuogu(m): 11:12pm On Jul 16, 2013
I wonder why Soyinka is making jest of himself.somebody should pls tell him that Nigeria has many professors of repute who have never for once insult the president,rather they concentrated on their field. Many looked onto him as a role model but the way he is advertising to hatred for GEJ has exposed him as an embarrassment to literary world. He should leave politics for politicians and use his pen which is mightier than sword. I wish they were apprehended and shave him that his identity. Its quite glaering they went to hit up already tensed polity. Bunch of tribal bigots...fools. we never heard that William Shakesphear who remains the wold best in literature,ever insulted his leaders.I wonder why Soyinka is making jest of himself.somebody should pls tell him that Nigeria has many professors of repute who have never for once insult the president,rather they concentrated on their field. Many looked onto him as a role model but the way he is advertising to hatred for GEJ has exposed him as an embarrassment to literary world. He should leave politics for politicians and use his pen which is mightier than sword. I wish they were apprehended and shave him that his identity. Its quite glaering they went to hit up already tensed polity. Bunch of tribal bigots...fools. we never heard that William Shakesphear who remains the wold best in literature,ever insulted his leaders.I wonder why Soyinka is making jest of himself.somebody should pls tell him that Nigeria has many professors of repute who have never for once insult the president,rather they concentrated on their field. Many looked onto him as a role model but the way he is advertising to hatred for GEJ has exposed him as an embarrassment to literary world. He should leave politics for politicians and use his pen which is mightier than sword. I wish they were apprehended and shave him that his identity. Its quite glaering they went to hit up already tensed polity. Bunch of tribal bigots...fools. we never heard that William Shakesphear who remains the wold best in literature,ever insulted his leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Governors, Soyinka Stoned At Port-Harcourt Airport by dazzy4real(m): 11:13pm On Jul 16, 2013
Some youth just keep disgracing their selves acting like thugs for dis useless politician.....mtcheee
Re: Northern Governors, Soyinka Stoned At Port-Harcourt Airport by barikay: 11:20pm On Jul 16, 2013
they are very lucky. they deserve it. Who invited them? What are they coming to do?

2 Likes

Re: Northern Governors, Soyinka Stoned At Port-Harcourt Airport by Lincolnburrows(m): 11:24pm On Jul 16, 2013
dayokanu: [img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1203724_northern_gov_1_jpg985b1f54ac220c257033f3c0ba741674[/img]

You hypocrite! Where did u get this picture from? You and I know that the environment where this SUV is parked is NOT portharourt int'l airport.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Governors, Soyinka Stoned At Port-Harcourt Airport by chukwumafabian(m): 11:26pm On Jul 16, 2013
nijanigga:
why u dey go cyber cafe? u for remain inside your house. Your brain don de kolo,if this is how you reasoned.
seriously u dint make sense to me,however if u trying to justify the visit of those nothern governors, i tell you,they have more pressing issues in there respective states(boko haram). the fight by those thieves in the RSHOA is nothing compared to the millions of lives lost to boko haram attacks in there respective states. how many times have they collectively as nothern governors visited the scene of a bomb blast? bloody hypocrites

3 Likes

Re: Northern Governors, Soyinka Stoned At Port-Harcourt Airport by Leward(m): 11:27pm On Jul 16, 2013
Jobless, ignorant, sentimental youths.
Re: Northern Governors, Soyinka Stoned At Port-Harcourt Airport by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 16, 2013
I advise the youths involved to get some thing important to do with their lives
Re: Northern Governors, Soyinka Stoned At Port-Harcourt Airport by DoffMan2: 11:33pm On Jul 16, 2013
dee1wolex: What i knw is Gej is leaving aso rock come 2015...the handwritin is boldly written on the wall.... So its beta for u guys to accept obj's plan of fixing a nigerdeltan as vice presidnt or u loose out completely to apc
if u like shout or cry...it is the north and the west that decide who rules...

Make this 2015 do come quick-quick make the country scatter, all man go him way! Those in the SW will then be able to do APC, OPC and all the combinations of 3 letter abbreviations ending in PC to their hearts content.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Buhari And Obasanjo When They Were Young. / Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son (Photo) / Buhari Sacks Jim Obazee, Orders Reconstitution Of FRC Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.