Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,086 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Homebased Nigerians Guys More Aggresive Towards Women?....Evidence exposed! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Homebased Nigerians Guys More Aggresive Towards Women?....Evidence exposed! (5126 Views)

10 Blames Ladies Put On Nigerians Guys For Their Inability To Find Boyfriends / Why Ladies Fall For Funny Guys More / Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homebased Nigerians Guys More Aggresive Towards Women?....Evidence exposed! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 17, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..HALT THEEER!!!!...are u sure u not Sandboy?? ...are u a man?? ..Sandboy is from France but she claim she is female...she loook male & female from her picture...she also claimed she has a girl...sweeery u gettin me conffused! angry
grin that one is between the Both of you I am zeporalily AKA spongeback.

1 Like

Re: Homebased Nigerians Guys More Aggresive Towards Women?....Evidence exposed! by MrCork: 11:26pm On Jul 17, 2013
...Spongeback sound like a wifey material actually..she sounds different from yor average Nairalsn female..4real undecided
Re: Homebased Nigerians Guys More Aggresive Towards Women?....Evidence exposed! by MrCork: 11:28pm On Jul 17, 2013
spongeback:
grin that one is between the Both of you I am zeporalily AKA spongeback.

,,sweeery...u see..that Sandboy babe lied to us and told us she look like beyansi twin sister..but the day i saw her picture, i almost choked on my fish and chips....infact, my food did not digest ontill after 5 days...why do women hav to lie? undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Homebased Nigerians Guys More Aggresive Towards Women?....Evidence exposed! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 17, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

,,sweeery...u see..that Sandboy babe lied to us and told us she look like beyansi twin sister..but the day i saw her picture, i almost choked on my fish and chips....infact, my food did not digest ontill after 5 days...why do women hav to lie? undecided
I love you mr cork lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Homebased Nigerians Guys More Aggresive Towards Women?....Evidence exposed! by MrCork: 11:34pm On Jul 17, 2013
spongeback:
I love you mr cork lipsrsealed

...you berrra dont let sweery Sandboy catch u...she will whooop the Nigeria outter u...4real. She dosent take kind to babes tryin to get me..........HANG ON...HOW AM WE SURE U ARE FEMALE? angry

1 Like

Re: Homebased Nigerians Guys More Aggresive Towards Women?....Evidence exposed! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 17, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...you berrra dont let Sandby catch u...she will whooop the Nigeria outter u...4real. She dosent take kind to babes tryin to get me..........HANG ON...HOW AM WE SURE U ARE FEMALE? angry
How am I sure you are handsome

2 Likes

Re: Homebased Nigerians Guys More Aggresive Towards Women?....Evidence exposed! by MrCork: 11:44pm On Jul 17, 2013
spongeback:
How am I sure you are handsome

...not sure wher u been but who do u tink s the most handsome guy on nairaland?..serrrriously?..I waz a Model and modelled for top businesses in London includin Topshop, selfriedges, sapphires modelling agency and the biggest of all: BMA Models - one of the UK and Europe's top modeling agencies...truss me. I stopped coz of the Motorcycle accident...I waz very lucky with my injuries coz I work out...My muscles recovered quickly and safed me big time
Re: Homebased Nigerians Guys More Aggresive Towards Women?....Evidence exposed! by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 17, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...not sure wher u been but who do u tink s the most handsome guy on nairaland?..serrrriously?..I waz a Model and modelled for top businesses in London includin Topshop, selfriedges, sapphires modelling agency and the biggest of all: BMA Models - one of the UK and Europe's top modeling agencies...truss me. I stopped coz of the Motorcycle accident...I waz very lucky with my injuries coz I work out...My muscles recovered quickly and safed me big time
A picture will convince me wink

1 Like

Re: Homebased Nigerians Guys More Aggresive Towards Women?....Evidence exposed! by MrCork: 11:59pm On Jul 17, 2013
..hmmm, i suspect that sweery Sponge babe has Tribal marks...she too agggresive! angry

1 Like

Re: Homebased Nigerians Guys More Aggresive Towards Women?....Evidence exposed! by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 18, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
..hmmm, i suspect that sweery Sponge babe has Tribal marks...she too agggresive! angry
Mr cork my picture is on my profile you can see for yourself angry

1 Like

Re: Homebased Nigerians Guys More Aggresive Towards Women?....Evidence exposed! by 190: 1:36am On Jul 18, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...will u people STOP comparin me to that boy 190...gadeeeemit..what kinda insult is that? angry

goat undecided
Re: Homebased Nigerians Guys More Aggresive Towards Women?....Evidence exposed! by 190: 1:38am On Jul 18, 2013
well to be honest im very smooth with women way better than mr cork in the game

cork phuck off dont quote me ever

Fool angry
Re: Homebased Nigerians Guys More Aggresive Towards Women?....Evidence exposed! by Nobody: 1:38am On Jul 18, 2013
Why do you two love each other so much?
eeehhhrrrmmm, 190, did you see the thread where bin gbagbo wants to cut off your thing? grin

1 Like

Re: Homebased Nigerians Guys More Aggresive Towards Women?....Evidence exposed! by 190: 2:00am On Jul 18, 2013
alutacontinua: Why do you two love each other so much?
eeehhhrrrmmm, 190, did you see the thread where bin gbagbo wants to cut off your thing? grin

Uhmmm nope

that aint gna be possible cos im far away in america

over the seas so he aint gna have no chance coming near me undecided
Re: Homebased Nigerians Guys More Aggresive Towards Women?....Evidence exposed! by 190: 2:01am On Jul 18, 2013
and BTW just phuck off Mr cork

u stupeed anyways angry
Re: Homebased Nigerians Guys More Aggresive Towards Women?....Evidence exposed! by Omobarca: 2:22am On Jul 18, 2013
grin hahahaha grin This Mr cork really needs deliverance grin
Re: Homebased Nigerians Guys More Aggresive Towards Women?....Evidence exposed! by Linoversace: 6:23am On Jul 18, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

You crazy! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Homebased Nigerians Guys More Aggresive Towards Women?....Evidence exposed! by MrCork: 8:04pm On Jul 18, 2013
190: well to be honest im very smooth with women way better than mr cork in the game

cork phuck off dont quote me ever

Fool angry

...brother... i dont mean to sound rude but u the 2nd ugliest person on Nairaland & i mean this in a nice way...anyways, bak to the serrrious topic....whey are homebased Nigerian so so agggresive? embarassed
Re: Homebased Nigerians Guys More Aggresive Towards Women?....Evidence exposed! by MrCork: 8:06pm On Jul 18, 2013
alutacontinua: Why do you two love each other so much?

...correction..that by & i are not on the same level!
Re: Homebased Nigerians Guys More Aggresive Towards Women?....Evidence exposed! by MrCork: 8:07pm On Jul 18, 2013
spongeback:
Mr cork my picture is on my profile you can see for yourself angry

...on front cover of GQ? undecided
Re: Homebased Nigerians Guys More Aggresive Towards Women?....Evidence exposed! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 18, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...on front cover of GQ? undecided
No mr cork on the cover of vogue. Please tell that 190 dude I don't like him.

1 Like

Re: Homebased Nigerians Guys More Aggresive Towards Women?....Evidence exposed! by MrCork: 8:27pm On Jul 18, 2013
spongeback:
No mr cork on the cover of vogue. Please tell that 190 dude I don't like him.

..190?? ..cant stand that boy..they banned him 210 times on nairaland but the next time they ban him, i will mak sure they lift the ban when he start growin white hair..hatethat boy..anyways why are homebased guys so swaaaganika? angry

3 Likes

Re: Homebased Nigerians Guys More Aggresive Towards Women?....Evidence exposed! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 18, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..190?? ..cant stand that boy..they banned him 210 times on nairaland but the next time they ban him, i will mak sure they lift the ban when he start growin white hair..hatethat boy..anyways why are homebased guys so swaaaganika? angry
I don't know oh cheesy
Re: Homebased Nigerians Guys More Aggresive Towards Women?....Evidence exposed! by MrCork: 10:07am On Jul 19, 2013
...jusss heard a Nigerian guy yelling on the phone askin a lady to return the high heel shoes he bought for her...He loook like one of those Holiday makers..i give up!! undecided
Re: Homebased Nigerians Guys More Aggresive Towards Women?....Evidence exposed! by oyinbogirl(f): 12:17pm On Jul 19, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...bro u a known crackhead and i can asssure u that u not strong enough to derail this thread....truss me...keep tryn!! wink

every post im just laughing more and more grin grin grin
Re: Homebased Nigerians Guys More Aggresive Towards Women?....Evidence exposed! by MRMICKMEN: 12:35pm On Jul 19, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
...ok,In London, we always play it cool wit females....we act like a gentaleman & then u buy her 12 red roses, a expensive bottle of Red bull & designer perfume..,..this is how sweet we treat women.. But there in Nigeria, you people see a female u want, yor swaaga is: ...HEY U THERE....YEA YOU...COME...WHERE R U GOIN?? undecided

..how in Gods name do they expect to karesss a female wit a stone-age chat up line IN 2013: ...HEY U..WHER ARE U GOIN?.. please advise!..and please keep yor contributions clean.

its corks like you that are beheading soldiers in the uk(that is if u have entered an airplane b4)slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Homebased Nigerians Guys More Aggresive Towards Women?....Evidence exposed! by MrCork: 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2013
MR MICKMEN:

its corks like you that are beheading soldiers in the uk(that is if u have entered an airplane b4)slowpoke

...brother..no oo oofence but am not sure if u hav eaten for 2 days...serrruiously..Aint the thread supose to be about how to treat women nicely?... are u ok? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Homebased Nigerians Guys More Aggresive Towards Women?....Evidence exposed! by 190: 11:43pm On Jul 21, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...brother... i dont mean to sound rude but u the 2nd ugliest person on Nairaland & i mean this in a nice way...anyways, bak to the serrrious topic....whey are homebased Nigerian so so agggresive? embarassed

corky hows ur broke buttom doin
Re: Homebased Nigerians Guys More Aggresive Towards Women?....Evidence exposed! by MrCork: 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2013
....one Nigerian girl just gave me dirty loook for no reason..... wher is the unity? undecided
Re: Homebased Nigerians Guys More Aggresive Towards Women?....Evidence exposed! by Shankboye(m): 11:52pm On Jul 24, 2013
Which one be home base guys again? Sunday mba dey here?
Re: Homebased Nigerians Guys More Aggresive Towards Women?....Evidence exposed! by MrCork: 12:05am On Jul 25, 2013
Shankboye: Which one be home base guys again? Sunday mba dey here?

...bro ama Londoner....am refering to you guys ther based in Nigeria....U tooo aggresive towards females and u need swaaag counselling (how to talk like gentlemen) embarassed
Re: Homebased Nigerians Guys More Aggresive Towards Women?....Evidence exposed! by Bootybuttchic(f): 12:39pm On Jul 25, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..HALT THEEER!!!!...are u sure u not Sandboy?? ...are u a man?? ..Sandboy is from France but she claim she is female...she loook male & female from her picture...she also claimed she has a girl...sweeery u gettin me conffused! angry
grin grin grin grin....really mad fella

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SHOCKER!! See How Abuja Girls Are Getting Their Virginity Back / Whats Wrong With Me? / WOW! You Guys Should Respect This Guy [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.