Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,546 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Homebased Nigerians Guys More Aggresive Towards Women?....Evidence exposed! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Homebased Nigerians Guys More Aggresive Towards Women?....Evidence exposed! (5125 Views)

10 Blames Ladies Put On Nigerians Guys For Their Inability To Find Boyfriends / Why Ladies Fall For Funny Guys More / Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homebased Nigerians Guys More Aggresive Towards Women?....Evidence exposed! by fr3do(m): 2:08am On Jul 17, 2013
Mr Cork,it is either u're suffering from a very rare type of inferiority complex or u're just being silly.checkout ur arguement does it make sense?
Re: Homebased Nigerians Guys More Aggresive Towards Women?....Evidence exposed! by 190: 3:28am On Jul 17, 2013
^it doesnt

I wonder why alutacontinua is taking this corky serious grin grin
Re: Homebased Nigerians Guys More Aggresive Towards Women?....Evidence exposed! by MrCork: 10:02am On Jul 17, 2013
fr3do: Mr Cork,it is either u're suffering from a very rare type of inferiority complex or u're just being silly.checkout ur arguement does it make sense?

...errmm brother...am not sayin yor common sense is not common but if u loook at the fact, u will notice that Homebased females prefer LOndon guys to Homebased guys anyday...and ther is a big reason for that actually..They hav taste and can identify real men when they see one...DONT HATE THE PLAYA...HATE THE GAME!!undecided

1 Like

Re: Homebased Nigerians Guys More Aggresive Towards Women?....Evidence exposed! by MrCork: 10:05am On Jul 17, 2013
...MESSAGE...TREAT THE FEMALES RIGHT OR YOU WILL BREAK DOWN...PIRRRRIOD!!angry

1 Like

Re: Homebased Nigerians Guys More Aggresive Towards Women?....Evidence exposed! by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 17, 2013
190: ^it doesnt

I wonder why alutacontinua is taking this corky serious grin grin

because you also took him serious. tongue
Re: Homebased Nigerians Guys More Aggresive Towards Women?....Evidence exposed! by MrCork: 10:43am On Jul 17, 2013
alutacontinua: ok. 190 & Mr. Cork, is there something you wanna tell us shocked shocked shocked
There is hope for the world, if Mr. Cork can open this kind of sensible thread, then, there is nothing God cannot do.
This is indeed a miracle, and it is marvelous in our sight! grin grin grin grin
Not all of them though, there are some really nice romantic ones. cool

...will u people STOP comparin me to that boy 190...gadeeeemit..what kinda insult is that? angry

1 Like

Re: Homebased Nigerians Guys More Aggresive Towards Women?....Evidence exposed! by eghos12(m): 6:07pm On Jul 17, 2013
Mr cork i hear ure issue but i want to say that we home based guys dont treat our ladies aggresive as u think

Mr cork you brought up an issue of we not respetcing our ladys well... And u say that guys in uk respect there ladys well ... Ok i agree to u statement... But one thing you are forgeting is that girls in uk aint the gals in homebase the behaviour of gals in uk is not the behaivour of gals in homebase... OUR METHOD OF DATING HERE IS DEFRENT FROM YOURS...
Re: Homebased Nigerians Guys More Aggresive Towards Women?....Evidence exposed! by Sanboy25: 6:13pm On Jul 17, 2013
^^^^ undecided

1 Like

Re: Homebased Nigerians Guys More Aggresive Towards Women?....Evidence exposed! by MrCork: 8:00pm On Jul 17, 2013
eghos12: Mr cork i hear ure issue but i want to say that we home based guys dont treat our ladies aggresive as u think

Mr cork you brought up an issue of we not respetcing our ladys well... And u say that guys in uk respect there ladys well ... Ok i agree to u statement... But one thing you are forgeting is that girls in uk aint the gals in homebase the behaviour of gals in uk is not the behaivour of gals in homebase... OUR METHOD OF DATING HERE IS DEFRENT FROM YOURS...

...Yor stone-age swaaga of chattin to females....Bro to be Honest, it will take u guys about 35yrs For Nigerian swaaaga to catch up wit London Swaaaga and I mean this in a nicest way.....when waz the last time u ever called a babe and said:..hi babes, just called to say hello...and then drop the phone??...U people need help..(no oofeinsese)

1 Like

Re: Homebased Nigerians Guys More Aggresive Towards Women?....Evidence exposed! by MrCork: 8:06pm On Jul 17, 2013
...not sure if u people have internet access or internet cafes over ther but do u know u can get books e-bay called: ..20 ways to talk to female..u cant get them on students discunt undecided
Re: Homebased Nigerians Guys More Aggresive Towards Women?....Evidence exposed! by Thugnificent(m): 8:23pm On Jul 17, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
...not sure if u people have internet access or internet cafes over ther but do u know u can get books e-bay called: ..20 ways to talk to female..u cant get them on students discunt undecided
when will you ever make sense mr cork?? You keep talking trash everyday undecided
Re: Homebased Nigerians Guys More Aggresive Towards Women?....Evidence exposed! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 17, 2013
Tbh I don't know who Is more stupi..d mr cork or the people that take mr cork seriously ( no ofience)

1 Like

Re: Homebased Nigerians Guys More Aggresive Towards Women?....Evidence exposed! by MrCork: 10:16pm On Jul 17, 2013
spongeback: Tbh I don't know who Is more stupi..d mr cork or the people that take mr cork seriously ( no ofience)

....Sweeery..the gr8 thing abut u is that u r dumbes miniority on nairaland.....right now, every femalee is clebratin the fact that a gr8 guy is standin up for them..but u the only one that can cathch up...anyways, am glad u dumb & proud(no oofensese) smiley

1 Like

Re: Homebased Nigerians Guys More Aggresive Towards Women?....Evidence exposed! by MrCork: 10:18pm On Jul 17, 2013
Thugnificent: when will you ever make sense mr cork?? You keep talking trash everyday undecided

...huh?..everyday??...bro u spy on me everyday??..u muss be relly employed...Anyways, show resspect to homebased Females!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Homebased Nigerians Guys More Aggresive Towards Women?....Evidence exposed! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 17, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

....Sweeery..the gr8 thing abut u is that u r dumbes miniority on nairaland.....right now, every femalee is clebratin the fact that a gr8 guy is standin up for them..but u the only one that can cathch up...anyways, am glad u dumb & proud(no oofensese) smiley
Really mr cork? Standing up for who may I remind you that the world has changed ok no body gives a f.uck where you live or are based you this primark wearing clown.
Re: Homebased Nigerians Guys More Aggresive Towards Women?....Evidence exposed! by MrCork: 10:26pm On Jul 17, 2013
spongeback:
Really mr cork? Standing up for who may I remind you that the world has changed ok no body gives a f.uck where you live or are based you this primark wearing clown.

^^^^^another angry black woman who never been to London...anyways, sweery... I recomend anger management classes 4u coz u need Love and u definately nid help (no oofeinse) undecided

2 Likes

Re: Homebased Nigerians Guys More Aggresive Towards Women?....Evidence exposed! by MrCork: 10:28pm On Jul 17, 2013
..^^typical villlage girl...can u imagine? ..I waz tryin to help the babe & she started cusssin me for no reason...white women do not act like that...serrriously! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Homebased Nigerians Guys More Aggresive Towards Women?....Evidence exposed! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 17, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

^^^^^another angry black woman who never been to London...anyways, sweery... I recomend anger management classes 4u coz u need Love and u definately nid help (no oofeinse) undecided
Mr cork I have nothing to prove to you silly boy as for London been there done that!!!! So what else do have to say huh?!?!

1 Like

Re: Homebased Nigerians Guys More Aggresive Towards Women?....Evidence exposed! by MrCork: 10:34pm On Jul 17, 2013
spongeback:
Mr cork I have nothing to prove to you silly boy as for London been there done that!!!! So what else do have to say huh?!?!

...ermm SWEEERY u never been to London ..so SHAAARAAAP!! ...and if u tryin to impress me..trusss me..it aint gonna walk!!...anyways bak to the serrrious thread! angry

1 Like

Re: Homebased Nigerians Guys More Aggresive Towards Women?....Evidence exposed! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 17, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...ermm SWEEERY u never been to London ..so SHAAARAAAP!! ...and if u tink u tryin to impress me..trusss me..it aint gonna walk!!...anyways bak to the serrrious thread! angry
Me spongeback trying to impress a guy with a rat as his profile pic grin

3 Likes

Re: Homebased Nigerians Guys More Aggresive Towards Women?....Evidence exposed! by MrCork: 10:40pm On Jul 17, 2013
..wooow.....juss saw a Nigerian Movie...this 60 yrs old marryed Cheif waz on his kneees cryin & beggin coz his 18 yrs old girl friend said she waz packin her Portmanto....He said he wud jump from the balcony if she leaves..1st floor!...is this how u people roll?..please advise! undecided
Re: Homebased Nigerians Guys More Aggresive Towards Women?....Evidence exposed! by MrCork: 10:42pm On Jul 17, 2013
spongeback:
Me spongeback trying to impress a guy with a rat as his profile pic grin

...sharrrap yor mouth ther....waz funny?? angry
Re: Homebased Nigerians Guys More Aggresive Towards Women?....Evidence exposed! by MrCork: 10:44pm On Jul 17, 2013
..I bet she be all over me when next i go on holiday to Nigeria..juss liek Sandboy, Mondi cheeks, stegomaih and the rest...anyways, guys please treat yor women right! angry

1 Like

Re: Homebased Nigerians Guys More Aggresive Towards Women?....Evidence exposed! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 17, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...sharrrap yor mouth ther....waz funny?? angry
You mr cork!!! You are a joke grin cheesy
Mind you i am a pretty woman I don't chase after guys it's vice-versa.

1 Like

Re: Homebased Nigerians Guys More Aggresive Towards Women?....Evidence exposed! by MrCork: 10:53pm On Jul 17, 2013
spongeback:
You mr cork!!! You are a joke grin cheesy
Mind you i am a pretty woman I don't chase after guys it's vice-versa.

...I can imagine....I bet u turn heads when u walk pass Taxi drivers, bus conductors & Brick layers...they muss love yor swaaaga undecided

1 Like

Re: Homebased Nigerians Guys More Aggresive Towards Women?....Evidence exposed! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 17, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...I can imagine....I bet u turn heads when u walk pass Taxi drivers, bus conductors & Brick layers...they muss love yor swaaaga undecided
Old lines boo come up with something fresh. grin

1 Like

Re: Homebased Nigerians Guys More Aggresive Towards Women?....Evidence exposed! by MrCork: 11:05pm On Jul 17, 2013
spongeback:
Old lines boo come up with something fresh. grin

..sweeery i bet u wud wanna hav my baby if u meet me in person.....serriously....am an ex model and I stopped only 2 yrs ago after I hurt my leg on my old Motor bike: Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14 with 197 horses in its engine..I bought it when I had a highly paid job..I modelled for a top London based Agencies...gooogle my bike and u wuld see how fast it goes.
Re: Homebased Nigerians Guys More Aggresive Towards Women?....Evidence exposed! by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 17, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..sweeery i bet u wud wanna hav my baby if u meet me in person.....serriously....am an ex model and I stopped only 2 yrs ago after I hurt my leg on my old Motor bike: Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14 with 197 horses in its engine..I bought it when I had a highly paid job..I modelled for a top London based Agencies...gooogle my bike and u wuld see how fast it goes.
I already have a mixed race baby so I don't know why I would want to have a baby for a poser like you. undecided

1 Like

Re: Homebased Nigerians Guys More Aggresive Towards Women?....Evidence exposed! by MrCork: 11:12pm On Jul 17, 2013
spongeback:
I already have a mixed race baby so I don't know why I would want to have a baby for a poser like you. undecided

...huh? ..which mixed?...mixed race baby in Nigeria??...sweeery do u wher Glasses? undecided
Re: Homebased Nigerians Guys More Aggresive Towards Women?....Evidence exposed! by MrCork: 11:14pm On Jul 17, 2013
....so u people ther in Nigeria now call lightskin babys halfcast??...I swaaaar I give up!! embarassed
Re: Homebased Nigerians Guys More Aggresive Towards Women?....Evidence exposed! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 17, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...huh? ..which mixed?...mixed race baby in Nigeria??...sweeery do u wher Glasses? undecided
My daughter is French I won't put her picture here because of all this cradle robbers but her name is Marie if you wanna know. wink

1 Like

Re: Homebased Nigerians Guys More Aggresive Towards Women?....Evidence exposed! by MrCork: 11:20pm On Jul 17, 2013
spongeback:
My daughter is French I won't put her picture here because of all this cradle robbers but her name is Marie if you wanna know. wink

..HALT THEEER!!!!...are u sure u not Sandboy?? ...are u a man?? ..Sandboy is from France but she claim she is female...she loook male & female from her picture...she also claimed she has a girl...sweeery u gettin me conffused! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Your EX Sleeps With You / Which Nairalander Do U Luv The Most? / If You Can Only Choose One,which Would You Pick (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.