Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,591 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) (33101 Views)

Supreme Court Ruling: Akwa Ibom Women Floated Carnival Yesterday (pictures ) / Senate Postpones Decision On Anti-Amaechi Petition Till Wednesday / Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by Chrisabig(m): 3:46am On Jul 18, 2013
wole soyinka should mind is book and let the rulers do there job.
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by veron007: 4:17am On Jul 18, 2013
Imbeciles!!!!!
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by waliezi(m): 8:56am On Jul 18, 2013
For the purpose of clarity and those who needs the fact, there were Anti-Ameachi and Pro-Ameachi protesters on that ground. Innitialy every thing was peaceful especialy on the part of Anti-Ameachi as they where beatin drums, singing and dancing (as u can see abv: they had many women in their mist) until Pro-Ameachi(who were all youths lead by the Vice Chairman of Ikwerre Local Govt. Council) launched an attack. It was at d hit of d attack that Ameachi's convoy was driving pass d ground of d fight. Pro-Ameachi had weapons whc was mostly sticks and iron but Anti-Ameachi(evn women) over powered them (as they were more in number)wit stones stacked for a concrete work bside d protest ground.
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by ofonimeumoh: 10:59am On Jul 18, 2013
Okija_juju:

If you dont know how this relates to KEN SARO WIWA, then maybe you are not old enough to be discussing this subject matter..

THEN YOU ARE TOO OLD TO RELATE THIS EVENT TO KEN SARO WIWA...IF YOU DONT KNOW YOUR HISTORY THEN DONT DISPLAY YOUR IGNORANCE!
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by authenticblack: 11:27am On Jul 18, 2013
Would it have made any difference
lawbabs:

How on earth did u know what I was thinking...
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by amaechijay: 11:38am On Jul 18, 2013
Thank God there are pictures as evidence.

I hope the same set of people hailing the touts and paid youths to do this won't have any cause to condemn anything done to GEJ and the ProGEJs if anything like this is done to them later.

Please show me the picture where u saw somebody brandishing a stone or hurling it at their convoy.

So you have not heard that the protest was peaceful and the "stoning stories or acts" were arranged/made up.

Don't be fooled my friend.
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by Carsonv(m): 1:07pm On Jul 18, 2013
ATLEAST THOSE WOMEN RECEIVED MONEY TO BUY BREAD AND COWBELL MILK FOR BREAKFAST AT WIMPEY JUNCTION!

I PITY ANYBODY THAT BRINGS HIMSELF/HERSELF UP TO FIGHT ANOTHER MAN'S BATTLE.....

WHO POLICE GO FLOG?
WHO DEM GO MATCH IF STAMPEDE START?
WHO DEY GO JAIL? ALL NA FOOLI.SH YOU

AMAECHI INSIDE BULLETPROOF, BIPI IS ENJOYING THE WIFE, PESHAY IS LOUNING IN ABUJA SOON TO GO TO BARBADOS FOR SUMMER HOLS.

BE WISE!!!
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by Ahasco(m): 1:59pm On Jul 18, 2013
wirinet: What exactly do you people have against the president that you can't allow him concenterate on his job, instead of all these unecesssary distraction? God is really watching all of us

Are you serious? I blame people who take you serious. You kill reason, common sense, consience and morals just to justify the propaganda you promote. So the police are meant to stand by and watch protesters stone elected governors of other states in Nigeria? what do you think would have happened to Rivers state indegines in those state if any of the governors was injured by one of the stones.

Now would you still hold that positon if Amaechi's supporters use stones on president Jonathan's Car and damaged it. Now can you support your lie that GEJ (or any other serving nigerian president for that matter) was ever pelted with rocks,and the police, SSS, military were just watching. I am sure you know the security caldron around nigerian presidents when they move. Please provide us with a link.

I honestly do not understand the strategy you and your principal have for winning the next without the support of the northern and south western parts of the country. No governor especially from the north and the south west would be happy that some of their colleagues was stoned by Jonathan's police and no arrests were made.

I do not have the time to go through your past posts but I can bet my life that you are one of the persons that was against the fuel subsidy protesters. I am I sure you then hold the position that people have no right to protest against Jonathans policies. I am sure you would have tribalized and personalized the protests as merely an ethnic vendetta against your principal. You would also have supported the army's forceful stoppage of the non violent protests. Now you are supporting violent protests because it was pro- Jonathan. Shameful.
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by Oloriebi22(m): 5:35pm On Jul 18, 2013
i love dis grin grin grin
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by lookmangiw(m): 4:59am On Jul 19, 2013
The President’s response to his abysmal showing in
the battle for public opinion, a new report just said,
is to have his strategists throw money into this
problem. This report says a good section of Minister
Sama’ila Sambawa’s hotel, the Sigma Apartments on
Aminu Kano Crescent – Wuse, Abuja is now housing
tens or hundreds of Internet-savvy young men who
are being housed and fed there for the purpose of
using the Internet to manufacture public opinion in
favour of the President. A primary target of this
Internet war is Governor Amaechi of Rivers, who
must be made to look bad. A lady who said she sighted
the document behind the scheme to simulate or forge
the on-line public opinion said a hundred of such young
men will be hired and housed in hotels for the same
purpose, in all the 36 state capitals of the
federation.

Insincere9gerian, afam4ever, billyonaire, beaf and the likes have been busted.
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by ofonimeumoh: 11:27am On Jul 19, 2013
PDPwayoo:

Nice comment bro. These are PEJ thugs, Period. Im from Niger Delta, i know how we operate.
After protest, na to go oga house for refreshment and collect wages. no story.
How does this protest connects KEN SARO WIWA? Stop displaying your ignorance in Public.
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by ofonimeumoh: 11:30am On Jul 19, 2013
kunlekunle: [size=16pt]if this is why SARO WIWA died,
he died in vain
[/size]
How does this protest connects KEN SARO WIWA? huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh Stop displaying your ignorance in Public.[/size][size=8pt][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi Meets Olu Of Warri (photos) / Ten Photos Of President Mugabe's Private Mansion In Zimbabwe ( Pics ) / Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.