Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,389 members, 7,812,149 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) (33097 Views)

Supreme Court Ruling: Akwa Ibom Women Floated Carnival Yesterday (pictures ) / Senate Postpones Decision On Anti-Amaechi Petition Till Wednesday / Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by Xavii: 11:24am On Jul 17, 2013
Tolexander: Thank God there are pictures as evidence.

I hope the same set of people hailing the touts and paid youths to do this won't have any cause to condemn anything done to GEJ and the ProGEJs if anything like this is done to them later.

Yeah,I hope not
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by iykology: 11:25am On Jul 17, 2013
OdionOdion: There are more to the these so called solidarity visits than meet the eyes. When this problem started few weeks back with the PDP crisis and NGF election,several ethno-tribal groupings in Rivers State were seen on TV paying solidarity visits to Gov Amaechi with some curious and suspect communiques BUT later findings and disclosures are that these visits were scripted by Gov Amaechi and forced down on the so call visitors to create the media impression that ALL is well with Gov Amaeachi. Indigens and residence of Rivers State understood Gov Amaechi's folly and concocted deceits hence he has resulted to imported solidarity visits from disgruntled and scanvengers Northern Governors who for upward of 4years, having christians and southerners killed under their watchful eyes the way Gov Amaechi watched dis-HON Chidi Llyods Murder Micheal Chinda.Birds of the same feathers flock together.The is more fire burning in the Northern states than the one Gov Amaechi is causing in Rivers State.Even if the whole North supporting Gov Amaechi in this inglorious mission relocate to Port Harcourt,they will still NOT be able to save HIM,what will save him is when he come dowm from his present olympia utopia height of self destruction and infamy to work amicably with the people of Rivers State.QED
Are sure about he highlighted?
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by nwadaigbo: 11:28am On Jul 17, 2013
4bobo: See what unemployment has really caused. Can you see GROWN UP ABLE BODIES, MEN AND WOMEN FOR EARLY MONDAY MORNING? THEY SUPPOSED TO BE IN THEIR OFFICE O. AND AM SURE LOTS OF NAIRALANDERS WILL BE THERE. BY THE TIME JONA AND AMECHI ARE "WINEINIG" AND DINNING AGAIN TOGETHER, THEY WILL NOT CALL YOU O. NA WA O
meaning that all the yoruba protesters at ojota against subsidy removal including bakare,odumakins and co were jobless. Hypocrist

1 Like

Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by Policewoman(f): 11:28am On Jul 17, 2013
4chi:

Really? So how co me it was Gani fewehinmi and femi falana that defended him pro Bono at the risk of their lives. How come it was your ike eba wuruwuru Emeka ojukwu who most

gracelessly sought him out on the morning of his execution and taunted him for not supporting his Ill fated Biafra ? You must be utterly crazy to think we have forgotten the despicable role

ibos played in the abacha tragedy. Typical mercenary that you are, you have since found a new oga in the south south.a region that was hitherto under your control. Shameless lots.
CORRECTION. The east is in an alliance with ou :Pr southsouth . it is not an oga -servant relationship.
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 17, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
I know there's a thin line between violence and throwing stones but throwing of stones is one COMMON feature of protesters all over the world. Why do protesters throw stones? They throw stones to reach targets the security people prevented them from reaching physically.

Yes, all Nigerians deserve protection but the level of protection you get is determined by the level of risk. Presidents all over the world get maximum security because they face the highest risk. The governors are local champions who do not even require much physical security if things were working properly.
Your argument is an embarrassment not only to you but people that manage to pay your school fees. Shut up if you don't have anything reasonable to say,i read your comment and was dissappointed in the person behind the comment. Go and sleep because you are not using your brain at all. Idiot

2 Likes

Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 17, 2013
Jona. Go come meet us for North..............+ can't wait to see campaign start(ee gooo hot forr that Jonathan both in North and sw.........I'll make sure I stone dat husband of a b.itch**********i hate him with passion

1 Like

Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by Lordlexy: 11:33am On Jul 17, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
I know there's a thin line between violence and throwing stones but throwing of stones is one COMMON feature of protesters all over the world. Why do protesters throw stones? They throw stones to reach targets the security people prevented them from reaching physically.

Yes, all Nigerians deserve protection but the level of protection you get is determined by the level of risk. Presidents all over the world get maximum security because they face the highest risk. The governors are local champions who do not even require much physical security if things were working properly.
If this is what education entails, then i am disappointed. If this is what being a paid agent is, then is too shallow, shameful, embarrasing. If this is what being a tribalist is, then that is gross illiteracy. If this is what being a pro gov't is, then that is rotten and smelly.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by guass(m): 11:34am On Jul 17, 2013
NIGERIA IS SUPPOSED TO BE ONE.
TOMORROW THE SAME PEOPLE WHO ATTACKED THESE NORTHERN VISITORS WILL BLAME NORTHERN YOUTHS FOR ATTACKING SOUTHERN VISITORS WHEN THEY GO THERE FOR CAMPAIGN.

Sorry sorry-o-oo-oo
Sorry for Africa
Sorry sorry-o-oo-oo
Sorry for Nigeria
As we celebrate CORRUPTION
Sorry sorry-o-oo-oo
Sorry for Rivers State(singing)
(Fela Song)
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 11:37am On Jul 17, 2013
kunlekunle: [size=16pt]if this is why SARO WIWA died,
he died in vain
[/size]

But its no news that Saro Wiwa indeed died in vain for a useless bunch of people.. angry

Look at those Riff Raffs and Charlatans..
Its high-time we allow each State to have its own Police force whislt the Nigerian Police of Today can be like the FBI of the U.S.. Amaechi would have armed them with rubber Bullets and have them open fire on all these fuckers.. angry

I weep for the future of Rivers State & Bayelsa.. Touts and illitrates like Dame Jonathan run things in these states.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by Myself2(m): 11:38am On Jul 17, 2013
Amaechi keeps dragging Rivers state backwards.What end did he intend to achieve by stage-managing a phoney visit by idle governors at a time all reasonable persons have sued and are still suing for peace?

1 Like

Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by davidflo(m): 11:38am On Jul 17, 2013
Willy1willy:
But it was Yoruba/Hausa,Fulani North that killed him
I am glad he didn't live to witness ur stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by tcomms: 11:38am On Jul 17, 2013
Only God understands who is really bhind dis. Well sha Oyo state@peace
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by Myself2(m): 11:39am On Jul 17, 2013
chicbenita: [img]http://3.bp..com/-QRJZHkBCQAE/UeXXg7swASI/AAAAAAAAOtc/tRJWhBDKRgM/s640/anti-amaech1-airport-protest1-1024x768.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-vFQcMFloGNU/UeXXi3F56HI/AAAAAAAAOts/fLabKEydkuc/s640/anti-amaech1-airport-protest_01.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-OspnZkA0cVE/UeXXf1KW6KI/AAAAAAAAOtQ/Aqs-Slj0Bvc/s640/anti-amaech1-airport-protest2-1024x768.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-QMjd2eXU6iw/UeXXgt0rAHI/AAAAAAAAOtY/Wo7kIFMPpJI/s640/anti-amaech1-airport-protest3-1024x768.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-D24FVuVAwvU/UeXXi_kLycI/AAAAAAAAOto/IRboBAO78DI/s640/anti-amaech1-airport-protest_02.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-JxLJGH7zOtw/UeXXjH0zuXI/AAAAAAAAOt4/oq7vJi3PoDI/s640/anti-amaech1-airport-protest_03.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-gJRkzLXsF1o/UeXXkP_dX5I/AAAAAAAAOuA/m2UUH8YICWk/s640/anti-amaech1-airport-protest_04.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-dUfc6BiH9rM/UeXXlfUPCMI/AAAAAAAAOuI/wVf5-Z6GW3A/s640/anti-amaech1-airport-protest_05.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-Ff2o4M0DZ9Y/UeXXlhHt2bI/AAAAAAAAOuM/71jzI2q0Mvs/s640/anti-amaech1-airport-protest_06.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-W_gZZrIX9gM/UeXXmeziGVI/AAAAAAAAOuY/R5e7yiEBzNE/s640/anti-amaech1-airport-protest_07.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-LSOEL7FF_LM/UeXXnEu0wXI/AAAAAAAAOug/xPJqAgwzI7s/s640/anti-amaech1-airport-protest_08.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-4t7gNOHfBJY/UeXXnY4rHgI/AAAAAAAAOuk/oylWYzNWpYU/s640/anti-amaech1-airport-protest_09.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-32G1aMybA1k/UeXXoM0H8tI/AAAAAAAAOuw/ZQeiA-gdcck/s640/anti-amaech1-airport-protest_10.jpg[/img]

http://www.ogusbaba.com/2013/07/photo-news-anti-amaechi-protest-aroused.html

LOL @ the poster with inscription KANO NEEDS EDUCATION KWANKWASO
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 17, 2013
wirinet:

Are you serious? I blame people who take you serious. You kill reason, common sense, consience and morals just to justify the propaganda you promote. So the police are meant to stand by and watch protesters stone elected governors of other states in Nigeria? what do you think would have happened to Rivers state indegines in those state if any of the governors was injured by one of the stones.

Now would you still hold that positon if Amaechi's supporters use stones on president Jonathan's Car and damaged it. Now can you support your lie that GEJ (or any other serving nigerian president for that matter) was ever pelted with rocks,and the police, SSS, military were just watching. I am sure you know the security caldron around nigerian presidents when they move. Please provide us with a link.

I honestly do not understand the strategy you and your principal have for winning the next without the support of the northern and south western parts of the country. No governor especially from the north and the south west would be happy that some of their colleagues was stoned by Jonathan's police and no arrests were made.

I do not have the time to go through your past posts but I can bet my life that you are one of the persons that was against the fuel subsidy protesters. I am I sure you then hold the position that people have no right to protest against Jonathans policies. I am sure you would have tribalized and personalized the protests as merely an ethnic vendetta against your principal. You would also have supported the army's forceful stoppage of the non violent protests. Now you are supporting violent protests because it was pro- Jonathan. Shameful.

Honestly , this is a perfect response to that shameless person that have sold his conscience to the devil for mere pittance.
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by Frendys(m): 11:40am On Jul 17, 2013
I can't imagine people in group like this having easy access to an International Airport. Moreso that they come with stones and other dangerous weapons.

The culture of group of people having easy access to an airport in Nigeria is rife, especially in Omagwa Intl Airport, Port Harcourt. I have no qualm with group of people seeking justice but where the safety of other local and international travellers are being threatened is a cause for concern. This is more so where the law enforcement agents are standing by, helpless.

Imagine seeing crowds of women and others on the tarmac in an interantional airport welcoming some politicians and sharing money thereon! This is absurd.

As it stand, group gathering at the airports for the purposes of welcoming some so called big men or protesting a cause should be banned forthwith in all our airports and Omagwa Intl Aiport in particular.

The peace in Rivers must be sustained.
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by omenka(m): 11:43am On Jul 17, 2013
Not a shread of common cunning was shown by the organizers and promoters of this charade. Same ink on thesame type of cadboard paper!!! Who's tryna fool who

And since when did advising and utterly invasive and intrusive lady amount to hatred of an entire region?? Indeed our problem in this country runs veeery deeeep, like magma in the earth's core!!

Students marching on the streets due to counter productive govt policies were dispersed by the police using tear gas and sometimes even live amunitions. But in this case, the police only tried to RESTRAIN an evidently violent croud that could potentially harm elected state executives yet somebody wants me to believe Abuja has no hand in this

Look @ the stomachs of those young men!! No doubt, each would be going home with five bottles of goulder and a plate of nkwobi after such a tedious day on the husstle.
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by drnoel: 11:43am On Jul 17, 2013
kunlekunle: [size=16pt]if this is why SARO WIWA died,
he died in vain
[/size]
I don't think if ken saro wiwa was alive this things would be happening. Come to think of it, if he was alive na lot of things that has happened in that region would not have happened. Cos he would have been a god father of their politics and even maybe a presidential candidate.
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by safejourney: 11:44am On Jul 17, 2013
YOU CAN SEE ALL THESE PEOPLE'S FACE. THEY ARE NOT HAPPY AT ALL, NONE OF THEM EVEN SMILE, WHICH MEANS SOMEBODY SPONSORS THEM BY FIRE BY FORCE.
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by azeezlabi: 11:46am On Jul 17, 2013
How much will they pay this people / instead of them to demand that they get employment they are there protesting. Am sure non of woke or the 5 anti amaechi family is out there protesting. Evans Bipi was at the presidential dinner with African Head of States enjoying himself and all this mumu dey street dey protest. Rivers State and its people are finished.
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by pappythinko(m): 11:46am On Jul 17, 2013
So shameful things have to degenerate to this appaling level.. What has happened to peaceful protest...?? Xo rude n shocking that some unnecessarili aggrieved youths could descend xo low to the extent of stoning their Governor's convoy n other visiting Governors convoy(if true) as well.. The drawback of the poor state of all social institutions in the country is bn played out in ds malaise. Don't be surprised to find that all these youths were hired to perpetrate the senseless action.. Shocking!!!
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by victorD3: 11:47am On Jul 17, 2013
Freewilly: One of the placards says that Soyinka loves the resources from the Delta and hates the people.

Its obvious Soyinka has derailed. When a writer starts accompanying the likes of Gov Godswill Akpabio and visiting Ameachi twice in a week for God knows why then its something to worry about.
Who doesn't love Niger Delta money?
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by guass(m): 11:48am On Jul 17, 2013
THIS PROTEST WOULD HAVE BEEN GOOD IF IT WAS AIMED AT THE DEPLORABLE STATE OF POWER AND EMPLOYMENT GENERATION IN THE COUNTRY.

1 Like

Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by davidflo(m): 11:50am On Jul 17, 2013
Its a pity that alotta youths including the educated ones read only to pass exams. if most of you know what Wole soyinka went thru just so common peeps like u n I can be heard,then u would accord him more respect..while Achebe's house was being blown to smithereens by the govt n wole soyinka was also incarcerated for fightn for one Nigeria, most of our leaders today n their parents were insignificant..nw a silly n myopic generation has the audacity to insult Wole, even the DAME of SHAME..smh
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by HARDUBUY(m): 11:50am On Jul 17, 2013
in fact, this is the handy-work of the presidency, the thugs can't even write properly like their god mother.
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by chuckdelis: 11:51am On Jul 17, 2013
People of rivers will continue to stone ameachi untill 1 of d stones resets his washed brain.dining wit d hopeLESS Apc
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by pappythinko(m): 11:52am On Jul 17, 2013
nwadaigbo: meaning that all the yoruba protesters at ojota against subsidy removal including bakare,odumakins and co were jobless. Hypocrist
I understand your curiousity.... It is 'hypocrite' not 'hypocrist'. Are you an anti-christ?? grin
nwadaigbo: meaning that all the yoruba protesters at ojota against subsidy removal including bakare,odumakins and co were jobless. Hypocrist
I understand your curiousity.... It is 'hypocrite' not 'hypocrist'. Are you an anti-christ??
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by successking: 11:56am On Jul 17, 2013
This madness must stop now or else!!!!!!!!!
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by Leemak: 11:58am On Jul 17, 2013
'RENTED THUGS'.....they should have bought different cardboard now, it is so easy to predict that some useless and opportunist politicians @ at the top hired them to molest the Governor....the question again, why using the same yellow placards through?
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by davidflo(m): 11:58am On Jul 17, 2013
victorD3:

Its obvious Soyinka has derailed. When a writer starts accompanying the likes of Gov Godswill Akpabio and visiting Ameachi twice in a week for God knows why then its something to worry about.
Who doesn't love Niger Delta money?
do u remember the commonwealth games we hosted? need I remind you that wole rejected federal governments money for the services he rendered, he informed the government then that he only required allowances for his food n wine that would be needed during the period..hw much would amaechi pay Wole soyinka to impress him, such insults! Do u knw the privileges of a nobel winner? Chai
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by ddeola: 11:59am On Jul 17, 2013
These Nigerians have been paid peanuts by the got that impoverished them to go on street protest. Slavery is a thing of the mind, they have been enslaved and blinded by money, sentiments and poverty
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by Princeadedimeji: 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2013
touch4mony: are u seen only one placards there,pls if i may ask u if the governor has a police commissioner that he can u to harras anybody anytime and ppl are calling for his remove do u think the governor will b on the side of the ppl.i personally commend the police commissioner because even with all the money amaechi would hv offered him he still refuse to do what is bad .in 2011 when amaechi was using the then cp to hunt ppl eyeing his office and the ppl where complaninng ur so called amaechi came out to say dat it was the enemies of the state who wants to farment truobel that want d cp out.do to other what u want ppl to do to u.

I DON'T LIKE YOUR ENGLISH JOOR, MR GRAMMARIAN!
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by duni04(m): 12:16pm On Jul 17, 2013
adeyemik: There is serious unemployment in this nation, the Federal and State government need to do something urgently. See healthy able bodied men and women who should be at their work places(Offices, Workshops, Farms and Markets) shouting and carrying placards for public officers (elected or appointed) that care less of their welfare or that of their immediate families. I'm 100% sure these people are not doing this because of the love for the state or the stage actors but for the NGN1,000; NGN2,000 and NGN5,000 they have been promised.

They fail to understand that the politician they are crying and rooting for, fights in the open but discuss how to share the state resources among themselves in the inner inner chamber of their secret offices. grin cry kiss

Seriously an idle hands, minds and brain are readily available tools in the hands of "POLITHIEVCIANS".
Who dash them 1k or 2k, those guys go for as low as 500naira these days or even teeshirts and facecaps. Nigerian youths are really cheap nowadays.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Speaks On Saraki’s Presidential Declaration / Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos) / The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.