Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) (33098 Views)

Supreme Court Ruling: Akwa Ibom Women Floated Carnival Yesterday (pictures ) / Senate Postpones Decision On Anti-Amaechi Petition Till Wednesday / Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 2:54pm On Jul 17, 2013
ofonimeumoh:

What has this got to do with KEN SARO WIWA? MKO died in vain!!!!

If you dont know how this relates to KEN SARO WIWA, then maybe you are not old enough to be discussing this subject matter..

Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by fpeter(f): 3:18pm On Jul 17, 2013
STEREOTYPED......THESE PEOPLE ARE LEARNERS
GO ASK THE ARABS OR LEARN FROM EGYPT....MSTCHEEEW
EVEN PEOPLE WEY NO FIT READ WETIN DEM WRITE FOR THE
PLACARDS FOLLOW DEY PROTEST; SHIOOOOR!!
undecided
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by eggy(m): 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2013
Olaolufred:

POLITICIAN TOOK NIGERIAN FOR A FOOL.
THE PICTURES YOU SEE ARE A PROOF OF IT.
SEBI YOU CAN SEE GROWN UP MEN.
HUSBAND OF A WOMAN,
FATHER OF A CHILD,
SON OF A PARENT,
WIFE OF A MAN.
BEING USED LIKE AN HANDKERCHIEF.
AFTER THEY SUCCESSFULLY USED THEM TO CLEAN MOUTH,
YOU CAN GUESS THE NEXT DESTINATION. HMMMM DUST BIN.
THE LARGEST PERCENTAGE OF OUR CITIZENS ARE HARDENED FOOL.

You have said it all We are really a pitiful bunch.... I wonder how much they were given and how long the think the pittance will last ...We have lost our soul and the very essence of life.

1 Like

Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by Lordlexy: 3:27pm On Jul 17, 2013
slimikenna:

so do you, dear sir, from your write up, suggest that those against the fuel subsidy protests were 'wrong'?
The subsidy protest was for a just cause that concerns our social-economic well being. While this particular one is without course rather than to justified their pay and partisanship. If south south had d population of d north and west couple with d present resources, i bet you, they would have succeeded bullying the rest ppl. Their act of thuggery, brazing occultic activities and d low standard of education which they proudly show off, place them side by side with boko haram and d Almajeri. I expect this grown men to be more concern about demanding from their gov't a better means of livelyhood instead being used as puppet in d hands of despurate politicians on trivial issue such as this for some crumbs which is totally unnecessary. It is obvious this guys were acting on a poorly written script.
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by obowunmi(m): 3:28pm On Jul 17, 2013
This is sick.
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by obowunmi(m): 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2013
This is not a democrazy.... I wonder how many bags of rice were distributed for their participation in this protest.
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2013
IGBO-SON:
LOL grin grin

They could have at least tried to get more than one person to write all those placards!
na God wan expose dem,jobless people
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 17, 2013
kunlekunle: [size=16pt]if this is why SARO WIWA died,
he died in vain
[/size]

Nice comment bro. These are PEJ thugs, Period. Im from Niger Delta, i know how we operate.
After protest, na to go oga house for refreshment and collect wages. no story.
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 3:43pm On Jul 17, 2013
Lordlexy: The subsidy protest was for a just cause that concerns our social-economic well being. While this particular one is without course rather than to justified their pay and partisanship. If south south had d population of d north and west couple with d present resources, i bet you, they would have succeeded bullying the rest ppl. Their act of thuggery, brazing occultic activities and d low standard of education which they proudly show off, place them side by side with boko haram and d Almajeri. I expect this grown men to be more concern about demanding from their gov't a better means of livelyhood instead being used as puppet in d hands of despurate politicians on trivial issue such as this for some crumbs which is totally unnecessary. It is obvious this guys were acting on a poorly written script.
poorly written script.....written and directed by PEJ,marketed and distributed by the presidency,buy your copy nooooooooow
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 3:46pm On Jul 17, 2013
fpeter: STEREOTYPED......THESE PEOPLE ARE LEARNERS
GO ASK THE ARABS OR LEARN FROM EGYPT....MSTCHEEEW
EVEN PEOPLE WEY NO FIT READ WETIN DEM WRITE FOR THE
PLACARDS FOLLOW DEY PROTEST; SHIOOOOR!!
undecided
na illiterate dey worry dem
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 3:48pm On Jul 17, 2013
Okija_juju:

If you dont know how this relates to KEN SARO WIWA, then maybe you are not old enough to be discussing this subject matter..

its obvious that he is not
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 17, 2013
PEJ can not speak good English and her supporters are not better. Can u imagine the level of ignorance they are displaying and cerebrating simultaneously.
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by newtoneni(m): 4:12pm On Jul 17, 2013
omonla555: Shallow minded dafts, they were all drinking kai kai when their resources were traded.

It is now they are fighting after they have traded their destiny.

Soyinka ride on
please who is WOLE SOYINKA ? the last time i checked he is a mere CULTIST, seeking for Political recognition. Wole Soyinka is the G.O. and Founder of Sea dog (Pirate) which gave birth to VIKING, , BUKANIAS and EYIE just to mention a few. his Kinsmen are G.O'S is churches affecting lives of people positively. While WOLE SOYINKA is propagating the gospel of SATAN all over NIGERIA it's a shame......
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by vislabraye(m): 4:12pm On Jul 17, 2013
Nigeria is bigger dan GEJ and Amechi put 2geda. But what happened in the state House of Assembly shud be looked into. There are both sides to a story and I don't want 2 be carried by any sentiment at all. This is just politics. They're trying to divert our attention.
This AmaechiGsdat people defend as if he's a saint was the same person who bought a jet for $50m. The budget dat Rivers State gets is much more dan other African countries.
Just take a look at Rivers State. But I like Rotimi Ameachi as a person. He's very charismatic. Should we absolve him of any wrong doing ? Some Amechi's supporters were caught attacking a man with a mallet. Is this not violence?
LEt PDP call this 2 men to order. Nigeria is bigger than them both. Dey don't want to tell us the genesis of dia problem.
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by ijaola(m): 4:15pm On Jul 17, 2013
someone pay for this crowd, I can bet it. This is not good for our democracy. Majority has to respected by the minor. and the minor should go back and do is home work.
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by dAesthete(m): 4:19pm On Jul 17, 2013
kunlekunle: [size=16pt]if this is why SARO WIWA died,
he died in vain
[/size]

My friend wat has KEN SARO-WIWA got 2 do wit Rotimi Ameachi & Nyeso Wike's quest for vanity, mind ur choice of words else u'll learn dat freedom of speech is not freedom of dissing!

I guess u also think dat Obafemi Awolo died a greater FOOL than Ken Saro Wiwa.

1 Like

Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by hassey(m): 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2013
i never knw soyinka has turn to minister of minal resources. Cus i wonder wat intrest of soyinka in niger deltan's resources
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 5:03pm On Jul 17, 2013
d'Aesthete:

My friend wat has KEN SARO-WIWA got 2 do wit Rotimi Ameachi & Nyeso Wike's quest for vanity, mind ur choice of words else u'll learn dat freedom of speech is not freedom of dissing!

I guess u also think dat Obafemi Awolo died a greater FOOL than Ken Saro Wiwa.

But did he lie?!... grin
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by Bimboscoo: 5:06pm On Jul 17, 2013
Yellow cardboard papers, black marker, block letters with same writing. Stop fooling urself. This was acted.
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by 7lives: 5:25pm On Jul 17, 2013
Olaolufred:

POLITICIAN TOOK NIGERIAN FOR A FOOL.
THE PICTURES YOU SEE ARE A PROOF OF IT.
SEBI YOU CAN SEE GROWN UP MEN.
HUSBAND OF A WOMAN,
FATHER OF A CHILD,
SON OF A PARENT,
WIFE OF A MAN.
BEING USED LIKE AN HANDKERCHIEF.
AFTER THEY SUCCESSFULLY USED THEM TO CLEAN MOUTH,
YOU CAN GUESS THE NEXT DESTINATION. HMMMM DUST BIN.
THE LARGEST PERCENTAGE OF OUR CITIZENS ARE HARDENED FOOL.
Nope, these are professional protesters, mark these faces and the hand writings, they will soon be paid to protest in favor of Amechi.
Lord have mercy on this country
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by lookmangiw(m): 5:25pm On Jul 17, 2013
And some grown up foooolssss would still expect us to believe that the guys at Aso rock are not behind this.
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by 7lives: 5:29pm On Jul 17, 2013
OBAGADAFFI:

AGREED, THE NORTH AND SW START VIOLENCE AGAISNT GEJ AND HIS PEOPLE.

LETS SEE WERE THESE LEADS US.

Get a grip, see your neurosurgeon asap.
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by kraftykc(m): 6:00pm On Jul 17, 2013
I am sure none of these stone throwing twats know that in 1956 the stones turned into riots that caused a bloodbath of southerners in Kano. Let them keep doing their shitt and keep risking a civil war. But come that time, I will bet my blood that the Igbos will stand with nobody but their own interests.
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by Lawalemi(m): 7:00pm On Jul 17, 2013
The visiting governors should thank God that gun wasn't used
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by kakachi: 8:15pm On Jul 17, 2013
Lawalemi: The visiting governors should thank God that gun wasn't used
They should really thank God.Them they act like say na them sabi solidarity visit pass.
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by SHAAWA: 8:33pm On Jul 17, 2013
so na him write the laws abi? i was following ur responses until this...i rest my case

author=Sincere 9gerian]
You can write whatever you like in the law books but is the law
implementable?

There's also a law which state that you must get police permission
before embarking on street protests. But did the fuel subsidy protesters
obtain police permit before embarking on protests? No, they
didnt.[/quote]
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by jerryemmy(m): 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2013
Chris-OD:

Hehehe! Bother Wole Soyinka has become a local Yoruba champion, recognized only by his own people

must u copy all the pictures again n still make silly comments
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 17, 2013
shocked shocked

Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by Chuksemi(m): 10:24pm On Jul 17, 2013
touch4mony: are u seen only one placards there,pls if i may ask u if the governor has a police commissioner that he can u to harras anybody anytime and ppl are calling for his remove do u think the governor will b on the side of the ppl.i personally commend the police commissioner because even with all the money amaechi would hv offered him he still refuse to do what is bad .in 2011 when amaechi was using the then cp to hunt ppl eyeing his office and the ppl where complaninng ur so called amaechi came out to say dat it was the enemies of the state who wants to farment truobel that want d cp out.do to other what u want ppl to do to u.
seriously bro are you for real?
People like you jump into cheap conclusions,who told you the governor hunted people who wanted to contest the twenty eleven governorship election?your allusion is baseless and i hereby challenge you to come up with evidence or else just shut up.
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by Chuksemi(m): 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2013
But really i do not know what this jobless group of people are protesting against.And i find it hard to blame them,am only angry because they didn't call me when they won the contract for the protestation.I would have charged little and my services are excellent.
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by emiye(m): 10:55pm On Jul 17, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
I know there's a thin line between violence and throwing stones but throwing of stones is one COMMON feature of protesters all over the world. Why do protesters throw stones? They throw stones to reach targets the security people prevented them from reaching physically.

Yes, all Nigerians deserve protection but the level of protection you get is determined by the level of risk. Presidents all over the world get maximum security because they face the highest risk. The governors are local champions who do not even require much physical security if things were working properly.

Are you saying that throwing stone is not violenct?, i feel like using my catapult to fire stones on your head.

Goliath sef never live to tell the story after david stones.

Didn't you see that damage on the SUV, if that stone impact was on your head, that head will split open like palm kernel frod, and you will not live to tell the story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos) / The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) / Lauretta Onochie: The Calm Down Video Is A Clear Case Of Child Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.