Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Lies Told By 'Jesus' - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lies Told By 'Jesus' (4805 Views)

Christianity; The Religion Not Founded By Jesus / 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible / The Many Lies Told By Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lies Told By 'Jesus' by noblefada: 7:30pm On Jul 20, 2013
RoyPCain: @noblefada: I quote the below from the Bible. I want you to respond to each issue i am gonna raise about them

please show me from the above that anybody else apart from the disciples will receive the holy spirit that is a comforter that can hear and talk like Jesus, a prophet of God? Please point to where you can possibly be included in the group that Jesus promised the holy spirit. If the holy spirit was going to be inside them, was it a thing not to be know later but was just not known to the world when Jesus was speaking to the disciples? can we say the hearing and talking without any of his own but all from God is a servant comforter, like Jesus was, a human being?

Receiving the holy spirit here, not in OT and not in Acts but in Gospels goes against what you said above. Did the holy spirit leave then after this, rendering it as something remaining with them forever as untrue? Did any of them falter even with it as we see Paul who didn't have anything to do with it was later confronting Peter as if Peter knew nothing and at fault?

I say to you that "receive" the holy spirit, since it is another comforter and the comforter must be a hearing and speaking one, simply means a clearer description of him was given, thinking that he will arrive during their lifetime. Unfortunately, the bible made Jesus to things he wasnt, proposing him to be returning in the time of the disciples, so when they hallucinated on day of pentecost it was assigned to holy spirit. Yet not of the responsibility of the comforter like Jesus was discharged that day.

if you know that it was fulfilled on that day, show me the proof by corresponding the evidence to each of the things the expected comforter was to do as stated by Jesus which i quoted, above.

I think I won't want to answer all ur questions because I realised u're bringing forth lies u were told earlier and want me to justified them. John 1:14 says as many that believed on him he gave power to become sons of God.
I've already explained the first place where Jesus said receive the HS earlier pls go back n read it.

The HS is the life of God in Christians believers and that seal of ur salvation. Pls go read what made Paul n Peter disagree its not about any u posted above.

I guess ur a Muslim n my candid advice to you is don't believe every thing you scholars tell because they've no idea what they talkin about, because it will make u more ignorant.
Re: Lies Told By 'Jesus' by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2013
@noblefada;

I think I won't want to answer all ur questions because I realised u're bringing forth lies u were told earlier and want me to justified them. John 1:14 says as many that believed on him he gave power to become sons of God.
I've already explained the first place where Jesus said receive the HS earlier pls go back n read it.
i am a grown man who by The Mercy of God is emancipated and Islam is a free choice for me. If the bold is true, the other 3 gospels would not be silent about about it because they would have let their audiences know about it. i tell it is a made verse which is the reason for 1 of 4 carries it and 3 of 4 dont. it is a failed attempt to elevate Jesus who was fine as God allowed him, even supporting him with Gabriel [the ruuh qudus [as]]. Your explanation may be fine, but you are not a disciple so how is the HS reaching you when you dont know anything he said?

The HS is the life of God in Christians believers and that seal of ur salvation. Pls go read what made Paul n Peter disagree its not about any u posted above.
Jesus had nothing and still has nothing to do with Christianity except that you force his name on a new religion. It is wishful thinking about seal of salvation you mentioned. God showed Mercy on Adam and Eve without ever needing Jesus. No one before Jesus needed him. Even John who you said performed his jewish traditional rights to adulthood sure did not need Jesus to get to God. I mentioned the disagreement of Peter with Paul to say that Peter had the spirit from Jesus while Paul said he saw Jesus and he didnt say he received the holy spirit from him, as well. So if the one who didnt have the holy spirit from the master finds fault in the one who did, the holy spirit is ineffective if he had it or the one blaming him was the one in the wrong or both are wrong because the holy spirit is not he had and the one faulting him was just as wrong and the truth is somewhere entirely. but for sure both of them cant be right as both of us cant be right here but can be wrong.

I guess ur a Muslim n my candid advice to you is don't believe every thing you scholars tell because they've no idea what they talkin about, because it will make u more ignorant.

I am a muslim and I read. I can think. We i read i become part of what i read which is how i know a comforter that needs to wait for the Speech of God which he must hear and regurgitate it, if he is considered a spirit it is because God put spirituality in him, for he is a man like Jesus, one of the previous spiritual persons and comforters of their communities. Such another comforter cant be God and God is 1 and there is none but He, so your 3 persons of God is not correct. Again, I read and its you that i am concern about his reading.
Re: Lies Told By 'Jesus' by Brimmie(m): 1:49am On Jul 21, 2013
Rossikk:

Which ''God'' SAID WHAT in which 'bible'?

Olodo. This is how foreigners came in and handed you some STUPI.D little book and next thing, like a cursed dunce, you believe God himself wrote it! Meanwhile, they seized your land and resources (no doubt on ''God's'' instructions). MUGU.

Look at your mouth like ''God said in the bible''. Colonised goat!

It came with the bible didn't it? ''Don't question. Don't use your brain! Because we know if you do, you will see we are frauds and liars!!''

Typical colonialist threat. ''Don't question our fabrications or you will roast in hell forever, courtesy of our loving God!'' DUMMY.

LWKMD!! grin grin Colonized Goat!!

@OP: Spot on!!
Re: Lies Told By 'Jesus' by noblefada: 1:57am On Jul 21, 2013
RoyPCain: @noblefada; i am a grown man who by The Mercy of God is emancipated and Islam is a free choice for me. If the bold is true, the other 3 gospels would not be silent about about it because they would have let their audiences know about it. i tell it is a made verse which is the reason for 1 of 4 carries it and 3 of 4 dont. it is a failed attempt to elevate Jesus who was fine as God allowed him, even supporting him with Gabriel [the ruuh qudus [as]]. Your explanation may be fine, but you are not a disciple so how is the HS reaching you when you dont know anything he said?

Jesus had nothing and still has nothing to do with Christianity except that you force his name on a new religion. It is wishful thinking about seal of salvation you mentioned. God showed Mercy on Adam and Eve without ever needing Jesus. No one before Jesus needed him. Even John who you said performed his jewish traditional rights to adulthood sure did not need Jesus to get to God. I mentioned the disagreement of Peter with Paul to say that Peter had the spirit from Jesus while Paul said he saw Jesus and he didnt say he received the holy spirit from him, as well. So if the one who didnt have the holy spirit from the master finds fault in the one who did, the holy spirit is ineffective if he had it or the one blaming him was the one in the wrong or both are wrong because the holy spirit is not he had and the one faulting him was just as wrong and the truth is somewhere entirely. but for sure both of them cant be right as both of us cant be right here but can be wrong.

I am a muslim and I read. I can think. We i read i become part of what i read which is how i know a comforter that needs to wait for the Speech of God which he must hear and regurgitate it, if he is considered a spirit it is because God put spiritualityI in him, for he is a man like Jesus, one of the previous spiritual persons and comforters of their communities. Such another comforter cant be God and God is 1 and there is none but He, so your 3 persons of God is not correct. Again, I read and its you that i am concern about his reading.
You funny because only 1 out of the 4 recorded it that makes it invalid? sorry blow ur bubble but thats very valid and it is collaborated severally in the epistles, try reading Rom 8 starters.
Again pls stop this, there is only one HS, Peter, Paul & myself have the same HS, for God sake the never fought about HS, what are they teaching you! pls for ur sake go read the right stuff.

For your information Jesus Christ is the saviour and guarantees salvation for all u why? It was predicted over 1000yrs by over 20 different people and at different times. Nothing can that. I'm sorry but Islam taught u wrong.
Re: Lies Told By 'Jesus' by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 21, 2013
The existence of Jesus is confirmed by secular writers of the first century most notable Tacitus and Josephus.

Tacitus had this to write about Jesus in his book 'the annal"

"s:

"Consequently, to get rid of the report, Nero fastened the guilt and inflicted the most exquisite tortures on a class hated for their abominations, called Christians by the populace. Christus, from whom the name had its origin, suffered the extreme penalty during the reign of Tiberius at the hands of one of our procurators, Pontius Pilatus, and a most mischievous superstition, thus checked for the moment, again broke out not only in Judæa, the first source of the evil, but even in Rome, where all things hideous and shameful from every part of the world find their centre and become popular. Accordingly, an arrest was first made of all who pleaded guilty; then, upon their information, an immense multitude was convicted, not so much of the crime of firing the city, as of hatred against mankind"

This is from someone who was not even a xtian.This should put to restspeculations whether Jesus existed or not.
Re: Lies Told By 'Jesus' by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 21, 2013
lucenzo: God save your soul.
indeed.
Re: Lies Told By 'Jesus' by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 21, 2013
@noblefada;
You funny because only 1 out of the 4 recorded it that makes it invalid? sorry blow ur bubble but thats very valid and it is collaborated severally in the epistles, try reading Rom 8 starters.
Again pls stop this, there is only one HS, Peter, Paul & myself have the same HS, for God sake the never fought about HS, what are they teaching you! pls for ur sake go read the right stuff.

For your information Jesus Christ is the saviour and guarantees salvation for all u why? It was predicted over 1000yrs by over 20 different people and at different times. Nothing can that. I'm sorry but Islam taught u wrong.

Imagine how funny it is if 1 of your grandparents says you are a child of the seed, while 3 of them in their independent speeches did not say you are a seed of their seeds. But each of them remembered you in the neighborhood, and were able to recount a mundane event of you and 2 of your friends going to buy goody goody candy down the street at age 11 on sunday July 21 2,000.

it is very obvious it they were your grandparents each should start the story of your life by saying you are. the only one who stated you are either is delusional by it making you a grandchild for whatever reason, because you are a success in his/her eyes. But really you are not his/her grandchild. His decision to look at you blood relationship does not make you his/her grandchild.

if you think the epistles are good reasons for the silence of the 3 gospels, why did the epistles have to reinforce it not allowing the single gospel from the 4 to bear the statement alone? or did the gospel copied the statement from the epistles because it 'seems good to the writer' while it is a false premise that made it enter the epistles, in the first place.

This seems to resonate with the deluded 'grandparent' claiming you because he sees that the community see you as success and it is safe to wanna associate his person with success.

calling me to read Rome is like calling me to read 4th generation of hearsay, when the statements of the speaker, seem not to satisfy your need. when the statement of the eyewitness is missing and seems to have been intentionally suppressed. when the statement of those who listened to their accounts were also suppressed. the fact that Peter and others initially disagreed with Paul's preaching a different message, his own gospel is evidence against you. At least Paul himself knows that he was preaching a different gospel and what he was doing was dislike was his reason to say 'why am i being persecuted'.

its you who need to leave what is leading to disaster for Light from your Creator.

It is not incidental that you and I are writing here, ignoring the mere flow of the thread that i think frankly should have been titled 'lies told and put on the lips of Jesus'. Jesus couldnt tell lies, but people told plenty and organized religion around them borrowing his name to legitimize all of these.

HS as you will love to identify it, spirit from God were prophets of God. Moses was spirit from God.

Holy means no sin. No sin prophet is Human prophet of God.

Holy Prophet [sa] is from this group. Every muslim says "HOLY" Prophet and everyone understands it to be Muhammad [sa].

It is a wicked HS if when Paul and Peter were in different camps they had the same HS. This is part of your problems and at the heart of it is Paul principally. There is no way that you have HS because Jesus never promised you. What you have as fool gold is from Paul and the authorities that elevated his idea and made it the message of Jesus and methodically silenced the the disciples, relegating them to the meaningless apostolic level so that Paul finally emerged as leader of all. Thats deception. Why being an apostle when you were disciple of the master so much so Paul now dominates what he never was part of? its deception at its peak.
Re: Lies Told By 'Jesus' by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2013
@Noblefada, to him that believes, no evidence is required but to him that does not believe, no evidence is enough,am not qouting from the Bible ooo,Noblefada no matter how many evidences you bring up their heart can never be turned away from their principles,just place them on God's hand and assist them with prayers.
Re: Lies Told By 'Jesus' by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 21, 2013
@DApo777; Olorun o pe meji kaa ba ni meta abi jube lo. God is One and from your trinitarian concept, Jesus is a complete God. Yet Holy Ghost is another complete God. Yet Yahweh now Jehovah is the last 3 of Complete God[s].

Its as if you have 3 cars with 3 drivers and you are saying me that it is 1 car and 1 driver driving down the road, though the 3 are on the same lane.

Can 3 drivers all be driving a car at the same time or 3 cars be driven by 1 driver all at the same time?

God is 1 and there is no more God with Him. Not Jesus. Not Holy Ghost.

They obey God and God does not obey either of the two.
Re: Lies Told By 'Jesus' by noblefada: 1:49pm On Jul 21, 2013
RoyPCain: @noblefada;
Thats deception. Why being an apostle when you were disciple of the master so much so Paul now dominates what he never was part of? its deception at its peak.

Again you're very funny. See I don't want to start quoting from even OT how God promised us the HS to prove to u I've him because I fellowship with him every day and he lives right inside of me. But let me settle this issue of Paul & Peter once for all, you said Peter & Paul preached different gospel and were in opposing camps right? Let me show Peter's final words and exaltation to the brethren who Jesus Christ gave him to shepherd over at the point he was about to die 2Peter 3:14-18 UKJV 14: Wherefore, beloved, seeing that all of you look for such things, be diligent that all of you may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless. 15: And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him has written unto you;
16: As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable shift, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.
17: All of you therefore, beloved, seeing all of you know these things before, beware lest all of you also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own steadfastness.
18: But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen. Pls note at this many other of the books of the NT had been written but Peter believed that Paul's writings were the most important for the believers. Pls I'm sorry if I have punctured all ur believes and what u've bin taught, but it is just the simple truth.
The HS is a Spirit and not something physical.
Pls stop embarrassing yourself! My final words is Jesus is still the only way to salvation, all u have to do is to simply believe. Shalom
Re: Lies Told By 'Jesus' by noblefada: 2:08pm On Jul 21, 2013
Dapo777: @Noblefada, to him that believes, no evidence is required but to him that does not believe, no evidence is enough,am not qouting from the Bible ooo,Noblefada no matter how many evidences you bring up their heart can never be turned away from their principles,just place them on God's hand and assist them with prayers.

Thanks @Dapo777, the main reason I'm doing this is not for them alone but more importantly for xtians brethren who're reading this threads, so that they are not deceived or confused by this bunch of anti-christ puppets who think they have knowledge and so can distort fact and think there no knowledgeable xtians on NL. For a long time I followed this threads as anonymous but had come in when I saw the much commotion they were causing here, atheists, Muslims & even those who claim to be in the faith e.g. obadaiah777.
Re: Lies Told By 'Jesus' by Rossikk(m): 7:27pm On Jul 21, 2013
blink182: indeed.

STFU
Re: Lies Told By 'Jesus' by Rossikk(m): 7:34pm On Jul 21, 2013
Brimmie:

LWKMD!! grin grin Colonized Goat!!

@OP: Spot on!!

My brother if you see how annoyed I was when I read that his ''God said in the bible'' line. Look at a whole African. Right on this page there is an ancient symbol of the cross with the sign, ''Under this sign you shall conquer''. The European invented and used christianity as a tool of conquest. They are basically admitting it themselves! They've also admitted that 'nobody knows' who wrote the gospels. This is not 'secret' news. It's KNOWN by those who USE THEIR BRAINS TO INQUIRE. In this day of GOOGLE you have no excuse NOT to know. That is why I get really peeved when I hear a grown man saying ''God said in the bible''. Very annoying!!!! Why should you choose to remain stup.id?? In Europe, the average educated person knows christianity was a religion drawn from various earlier myths and raised by Emperor Constantine of Rome as a state religion to consolidate his political position. He and his cohorts even decided what and what books and chapters should be in the bible! Many books/chapters/verses that contradicted whatever their agenda was, they rejected as 'heresy'. They actually VOTED among themselves for which and which book should be included. Read up on the Council of Nicaea.

And this is what a grown Nigerian man is still talking about ''God said in the bible''.

Ridiculous!!

2 Likes

Re: Lies Told By 'Jesus' by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 22, 2013
@noblefada; this is about an ancient Bible in greek church in jarusalem;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogXWwKcHPNc
Re: Lies Told By 'Jesus' by noblefada: 12:25pm On Jul 22, 2013
RoyPCain: @noblefada; this is about an ancient Bible in greek church in jarusalem;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogXWwKcHPNc
Pls the internet is not fast where I'm, but let me say this, the bible is valid and those not need outside influence or study to prove it, it is self validation.
Thought u wud have responded to my post.
Re: Lies Told By 'Jesus' by CREAM333: 1:25pm On Jul 22, 2013
I will never engage in a arguement about d bible, because, there anti-christ can't understand my believe. And you can't convince me, so keep all wat u think inside of you, and you can also speak it, thats why there is freedom of speech.
Re: Lies Told By 'Jesus' by Rossikk(m): 3:01pm On Jul 22, 2013
chukwudi44: The existence of Jesus is confirmed by secular writers of the first century most notable Tacitus and Josephus.

Tacitus had this to write about Jesus in his book 'the annal"

"s:

"Consequently, to get rid of the report, Nero fastened the guilt and inflicted the most exquisite tortures on a class hated for their abominations, called Christians by the populace. Christus, from whom the name had its origin, suffered the extreme penalty during the reign of Tiberius at the hands of one of our procurators, Pontius Pilatus, and a most mischievous superstition, thus checked for the moment, again broke out not only in Judæa, the first source of the evil, but even in Rome, where all things hideous and shameful from every part of the world find their centre and become popular. Accordingly, an arrest was first made of all who pleaded guilty; then, upon their information, an immense multitude was convicted, not so much of the crime of firing the city, as of hatred against mankind"

This is from someone who was not even a xtian.This should put to restspeculations whether Jesus existed or not.

Tacitus wrote those lines in 107 AD. His parents were not born at the time 'Jesus' was supposed to have lived. Whatever he wrote was told to him by christians of his era, and cannot be used as ''proof'' of what supposedly occurred 107 years earlier.
Re: Lies Told By 'Jesus' by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 22, 2013
@noblefada; by noblefada: 1:49pm On Jul 21

Again you're very funny. See I don't want to start quoting from even OT how God promised us the HS to prove to u I've him because I fellowship with him every day and he lives right inside of me. But let me settle this issue of Paul & Peter once for all, you said Peter & Paul preached different gospel and were in opposing camps right? Let me show Peter's final words and exaltation to the brethren who Jesus Christ gave him to shepherd over at the point he was about to die
at least you agreed that Paul preached a different Gospel, if only for sometime. I wonder who changed his mind so that Peter, etc and Paul are now on the same page as you intend to show me below; Peter, etc or Paul, voluntarily or forced? what happened to what each said before the agreed and could you tell me what was the content of the discarded gospel that Paul or Peter abandoned so that agree on the gospel they both agreed is the right one? is that different from what Jesus preached or is it one of the 4 and which of the 4? Please dont tell me is a little from each all of the 4 because it will show that none of the 4 is complete if what each write 100% true? yet we shall have to contend with where they disagree!

2Peter 3:14-18 UKJV 14: Wherefore, beloved, seeing that all of you look for such things, be diligent that all of you may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless. 15: And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him has written unto you;
16: As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable shift, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.
17: All of you therefore, beloved, seeing all of you know these things before, beware lest all of you also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own steadfastness.
18: But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen. Pls note at this many other of the books of the NT had been written but Peter believed that Paul's writings were the most important for the believers. Pls I'm sorry if I have punctured all ur believes and what u've bin taught, but it is just the simple truth.
you havent seen anyone dying, have you? dying people may not make sense and Peter could not be possibly praising Paul because Paul's writing is completely opposite what Jesus brought, which is why the disciples opposed him when they learned what he was up to. Jesus who was a prophet of God was suddenly elevated to God Almighty would not allow anyone who believed in the mission of Jesus as servant of God to praise Paul. Jesus will condemn Paul and so shall God because Paul created a new process, image that is wrong. The fact that Paul was advancing a fraud of an idea is why he scared people with if Jesus didnt rise from the dead, their religion is false. Of course he was not there and no one among men know for sure that Jesus died. Its all a guess work. A dying person, like Peter may say anything. but just like many things were said on behalf of Jesus, praising Paul might have been made on behalf of Peter. nothing is certain and bible says Jesus was hallucinating by blaming or questioning God when he was about to give up the ghost. So its more likely that the not able to say anything Peter now have full quality of mind and with little faith praising the strong arm tactic master himself, Paul. Impossibility is made possible here.

Pls stop embarrassing yourself! My final words is Jesus is still the only way to salvation, all u have to do is to simply believe. Shalom
thank you for the admonition. i now have mine for you; stop traveling on the path that is definitely a disaster. The for Adam and Eve, Abel, Enoch, Noah, Abraham, etc, Moses and Aaron, etc Zacharia and John was not Jesus. So how can Jesus possibly be the only way? Jesus is not the way for himself because he need The Mercy of his Master. We need the Mercy of the Same Master. SO God, not Jesus is the Only to Himself.
Re: Lies Told By 'Jesus' by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 22, 2013

Again you're very funny. See I don't want to start quoting from even OT how God promised us the HS to prove to u I've him because I fellowship with him every day and he lives right inside of me. But let me settle this issue of Paul & Peter once for all, you said Peter & Paul preached different gospel and were in opposing camps right? Let me show Peter's final words and exaltation to the brethren who Jesus Christ gave him to shepherd over at the point he was about to die
at least you agreed that Paul preached a different Gospel, if only for sometime. I wonder who changed his mind so that Peter, etc and Paul are now on the same page as you intend to show me below; Peter, etc or Paul, voluntarily or forced? what happened to what each said before the agreed and could you tell me what was the content of the discarded gospel that Paul or Peter abandoned so that agree on the gospel they both agreed is the right one? is that different from what Jesus preached or is it one of the 4 and which of the 4? Please dont tell me is a little from each all of the 4 because it will show that none of the 4 is complete if what each write 100% true? yet we shall have to contend with where they disagree!

2Peter 3:14-18 UKJV 14: Wherefore, beloved, seeing that all of you look for such things, be diligent that all of you may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless. 15: And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him has written unto you;
you havent seen anyone dying, have you? dying people may not make sense and Peter could not be possibly praising Paul because Paul's writing is completely opposite what Jesus brought, which is why the disciples opposed him when they learned what he was up to. Jesus who was a prophet of God was suddenly elevated to God Almighty would not allow anyone who believed in the mission of Jesus as servant of God to praise Paul. Jesus will condemn Paul and so shall God because Paul created a new process, image that is wrong. The fact that Paul was advancing a fraud of an idea is why he scared people with if Jesus didnt rise from the dead, their religion is false. Of course he was not there and no one among men know for sure that Jesus died. Its all a guess work. A dying person, like Peter may say anything. but just like many things were said on behalf of Jesus, praising Paul might have been made on behalf of Peter. nothing is certain and bible says Jesus was hallucinating by blaming or questioning God when he was about to give up the ghost. So its more likely that the not able to say anything Peter now have full quality of mind and with little faith praising the strong arm tactic master himself, Paul. Impossibility is made possible here.

thank you for the admonition. i now have mine for you; stop traveling on the path that is definitely a disaster. The for Adam and Eve, Abel, Enoch, Noah, Abraham, etc, Moses and Aaron, etc Zacharia and John was not Jesus. So how can Jesus possibly be the only way? Jesus is not the way for himself because he need The Mercy of his Master. We need the Mercy of the Same Master. SO God, not Jesus is the Only to Himself.
Re: Lies Told By 'Jesus' by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 22, 2013

Re: Lies Told By 'Jesus' by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 22, 2013

Re: Lies Told By 'Jesus' by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 22, 2013

Re: Lies Told By 'Jesus' by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 22, 2013

Re: Lies Told By 'Jesus' by plaetton: 4:24pm On Jul 22, 2013
Rossikk:

Tacitus wrote those lines in 107 AD. His parents were not born at the time 'Jesus' was supposed to have lived. Whatever he wrote was told to him by christians of his era, and cannot be used as ''proof'' of what supposedly occurred 107 years earlier.

Note that he also refered to it as a great superstition.
Re: Lies Told By 'Jesus' by Ayomivic(m): 7:16pm On Jul 22, 2013
Rossikk:

Good point. Their bible ''God'' always needs something from humans - blood, worship, virgins, more blood, more children to kill etc etc.

Yet he's perfectly happy letting his 'number one enemy' patrol the universe free and undisturbed, sabotaging his creation left, right and center!

In Revelation, we see ''God'' promising ''Satan'': ''Don't worry. I will deal with you in one thousand years time!''

What an idi.ot of a 'God'.
may God forgive you.

let me give you one assignment to do. Just look at yourself vividly, for sure you are a leaving soul, you are on earth, you are walking, speaking, doing a lot of things. It was not your intension to be on earth and to have all the features you have. You didn't know you will come to the world before you are born ,the time you will die you don't know either.

How do you think you are created ? how do you think the universe was created? If you are not sure of the answers you will give to these two questions, please stop what you are saying. It is too big for your mouth to say.

if Noah does not exist and the bible is a faretale to you . I beleive yourself is in existence. You are the leaving evidence that God exist.
Re: Lies Told By 'Jesus' by plaetton: 7:54pm On Jul 22, 2013
Ayomivic: may God forgive you.

let me give you one assignment to do. Just look at yourself vividly, for sure you are a leaving soul, you are on earth, you are walking, speaking, doing a lot of things. It was not your intension to be on earth and to have all the features you have. You didn't know you will come to the world before you are born ,the time you will die you don't know either.

How do you think you are created ? how do you think the universe was created? If you are not sure of the answers you will give to these two questions, please stop what you are saying. It is too big for your mouth to say.

if Noah does not exist and the bible is a faretale to you . I beleive yourself is in existence. You are the leaving evidence that God exist.

In other words, you are saying that because you are confused and ignorant about how the universe works, you cannot foresee how it makes sense to another person?
Maybe you need to educate yourself a little more.

Is spaghetti and the fact that you eat spaghetti the living evidence that the Flying Spaghetti Monster is the creator of the universe?
Re: Lies Told By 'Jesus' by noblefada: 10:43pm On Jul 22, 2013
@RoyPcain u never seize to amaze me, still wondering where u're getting all this from? first of all Paul & Peter never preached different gospel, there is only one gospel n the same was preach in all the 4 gospels & epistles, which is simply Christ came to die for sinners and rose again. If u want to know what d issue btw Paul & Peter was read Galatians 2. Again Paul did not preach anything different from Jesus, in fact no apostle wrote and gave so much reverence to Jesus like Paul, read is epistles and u will understand.
Finally Peter was not sick or disease and so was not hallucinating when he wrote 2 Peter, he was crucified and Jesus had already told him how he will die, hence he knew when the time was near, besides Peter was Paul's senior so there was no way Paul could have hand twist him.
In conclusion, with the facts I've presented to u, its obvious u're the one mistaken here because i presented to u facts that u could not discredit with facts, so pls stop trying to discredit them with silly excuses like the above it only makes u look un- intelligent. Shalom
Re: Lies Told By 'Jesus' by Rossikk(m): 10:57pm On Jul 22, 2013
plaetton:

Note that he also refered to it as a great superstition.

Thanks for spotting that! grin
Re: Lies Told By 'Jesus' by noblefada: 11:09pm On Jul 22, 2013
@Rossikk u finally came out of hiding. How come u still have not answered my question, Is it that Jesus told lies or never existed, because u can't affirm both together as my logic friends will say.
But let me add to ur confusion since u've refuse to do ur research about the existence of Jesus even with enough evidence he existed, both religious and non religious alike.
You see the reason it is impossible to discredit the bible is that it is self validating. Everything that was recorded about Jesus was prophesied for over a period of 1000yrs b4 he even existed by over 20 different people who lived at different times, but gave accurate description of the different events recorded in the gospels. Pls do the math, what is the probability or odds of the above happening, how can u explain the bible predicting the crucifixion of Jesus 100 of years before the Romans even invented it. Again do ur research and tell us if the names, places and events listed in the NT testament do not exist or never happened.
Sorry my guy, the evidence is all so overwhelming, u are fighting a lost course. And finally you guys should stop this stupidity, Christianity is not a white man's religion, it is a Jewish religion and the Europeans or white came to spread it in African not for political gains but simply hearken to the command of our Lord Jesus Christ, Go preach the gospel to every creature. Shalom
Re: Lies Told By 'Jesus' by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 23, 2013
@noblefada;
10:43pm On Jul 22
@RoyPcain u never seize to amaze me, still wondering where u're getting all this from? first of all Paul & Peter never preached different gospel, there is only one gospel n the same was preach in all the 4 gospels & epistles, which is simply Christ came to die for sinners and rose again. If u want to know what d issue btw Paul & Peter was read Galatians 2. Again Paul did not preach anything different from Jesus, in fact no apostle wrote and gave so much reverence to Jesus like Paul, read is epistles and u will understand.
Finally Peter was not sick or disease and so was not hallucinating when he wrote 2 Peter, he was crucified and Jesus had already told him how he will die, hence he knew when the time was near, besides Peter was Paul's senior so there was no way Paul could have hand twist him.
In conclusion, with the facts I've presented to u, its obvious u're the one mistaken here because i presented to u facts that u could not discredit with facts, so pls stop trying to discredit them with silly excuses like the above it only makes u look un- intelligent. Shalom
if you not a jew why shalom? heck. if Paul didnt preach different Gospel to what Peter and others preached, Paul definitely preached a different Gospel from what some main stream people were preaching that warranted Paul to wonder why was he being persecuted. Could you deny Paul didnt say why was he being persecuted and such a statement has no bearing with the different Gospel he was preaching?

his gospel is definitely different from what Jesus preached. Sometimes I wonder if you wonder what were meant by 'when he had said these things' often said about what Jesus said. Definitely the Gospel that mattered was that of Jesus and we dont have it and when it is being represented in the 4 Gospels about him, it is often shunted as 'these things". that to me is laziness and deception, considering that his mere steps were traced and his sleeps and eating were mentioned as if they were the Gospel he preached.

What i emphasized on Paul and Peter was the conflict. There is a reason conflict arises and the conflict between them has a reason and it would not be person, except it is about the scope of Jesus and the scope of Paul in the eyes of Peter which Paul didnt like, as Peter the rock disagreed. Its impossible that Jesus will put Peter in charge, then when he became invisible Paul in charge and the two clashed on who really knew Jesus. It is obvious that the one who knew the physical prophet Jesus is better, even if he were to be wrong. It is impossible to imagine that the one who claimed the invisible Jesus will be correct since Jesus finished his role when he was physical leaving everything to the "yet invisible another comforter". If was the another comforter, maybe you my have an argument, if its Jesus, when he became invisible, his speech was heard by Paul, as Paul claimed. Yet what he predicted in physical form, as the another comforter on Pentecost, he was speechless as 'holy spirit'.

epistles could not possibly be the work of Jesus if the whole of any of the 4 gospel is not his hand work. you seem not to know what preaching is; speech or if you really wanna stretch it thing it will include practice/deed. And a man who knows the nature of his death, when he realizes its near so near that he can smell it, if the way the Bible painted Jesus is going to be what is expected or even less courageous reaction in time of death, who could deny Peter will not be of sound mind and if what he wrote about Paul is actually from Peter and somebody else retooling it in favor of Paul, either way, it should not be an admissible evidence because the overall message of Paul disagrees with the Gospel of Jesus which is purposefully 'reintroduction" of what the Prophets before him brought; Worship and Obey 1 God Who is Lord and Creator of all and do as much good and avoid evil with every effort, for the pleasure of God.

if i see truth in what you said or in the Bible, without any lie about God, His creations, including Angels, about Prophets including Jesus and his mission, with any change and consistent with only God consciousness and lacking favoritism and unfair tactic, i will put it close to the level of Quran. though I will remain a muslim, but i will say judism and christianity were religions from the same thread. But that is not the case and Abraham is the father of faith; one faith not 3 because he didnt attend church or jewsish temple, but rebuilt the Kaaba first built by Adam, the father of all.
Re: Lies Told By 'Jesus' by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 23, 2013
noblefada: @Rossikk u finally came out of hiding. How come u still have not answered my question, Is it that Jesus told lies or never existed, because u can't affirm both together as my logic friends will say.

There is no evidence Jesus ever existed. I was merely referring to the Jesus 'character' invented by the Europeans. This character makes all sorts of wild promises which are patently false. See start of thread.

But let me add to ur confusion since u've refuse to do ur research about the existence of Jesus even with enough evidence he existed, both religious and non religious alike.

I have done my research. It is you who has done no research.

You see the reason it is impossible to discredit the bible is that it is self validating. Everything that was recorded about Jesus was prophesied for over a period of 1000yrs b4 he even existed by over 20 different people who lived at different times, but gave accurate description of the different events recorded in the gospels.

Assume for instance that some people 'predicted' Jesus' arrival. How is that in itself proof that he did arrive?

Pls do the math, what is the probability or odds of the above happening, how can u explain the bible predicting the crucifixion of Jesus 100 of years before the Romans even invented it.

Were you there when Emperor Constantine and his henchmen were busy determining the contents of the bible at the Council of Nicaea? What stopped Constantine from ordering the inclusion of a 'prediction' of a 'messiah' on page 2 of the bible?

I mean, how can you just look at a book , and say when this or that 'prediction' was made? Isn't it just a BLOODY DAMN BOOK? What stopped ANYONE from ADDING some stupid claim in Isaiah or whatever to further their agenda, and WHY are YOU so accepting and believing?

It's like you're a circus puppet. They push you here you go. They push you there, you go. They tell you to jump you jump. They tell you to sing you sing. Tell you to dance you dance. Anything they write you believe. No matter how outlandish.

They even tell you outrightly in their book not to think or use your senses, and you obey.

Where is your independence as a soul? I think people like you are a let-down. The Creator did not make you to be gullible and unquestioning. You are meant to use your intelligence to question and inquire into the truth of existence, not be some Jew's or some Roman's thoughtless circus puppet.

Again do ur research and tell us if the names, places and events listed in the NT testament do not exist or never happened.

Using legitimate place names as props for a fictional tale is a very old literary technique. Sure, places like Bethlehem existed. Doesn't mean any 'saviour' named Jesus was born there.

And finally you guys should stop this stupidity, Christianity is not a white man's religion, it is a Jewish religion and the Europeans or white came to spread it in African not for political gains but simply hearken to the command of our Lord Jesus Christ, Go preach the gospel to every creature. Shalom

Keep deluding yourself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jesus Is Seen Standing On A Cloud / Upgrade Your Life: Pastor Chris / Where Was The Garden Of Eden Located?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.