Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,960 members, 7,838,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

JTF Reviews Curfew Hours In Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JTF Reviews Curfew Hours In Borno (5419 Views)

Suicide Bomber Kills Civilian JTF In Maiduguri / Aliyu Congratulates Buhari, Declares Curfew In Niger / Boko-Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau Killed By JTF In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JTF Reviews Curfew Hours In Borno by solomon111(m): 4:56pm On Jul 18, 2013
franchizy: I don't see the review of d curfew as an improvement on the part of JTF. I must be sincere, the Federal Govt can't win d war on Boko haram wit collaborating wit d Northern Elders.
Killing d Boko Haram sects is not d best but Dialogue and Amnesty wil solve d problem and establishment of a Norther Development comission and a Ministry of Northern Affairs.
ole barawo.
Looking for more free oil money.
Was that not the endgame all-along?
Kill yourselves if you like.
Shameless parasites.
Re: JTF Reviews Curfew Hours In Borno by addicted268(f): 6:06pm On Jul 18, 2013
franchizy: I don't see the review of d curfew as an improvement on the part of JTF. I must be sincere, the Federal Govt can't win d war on Boko haram wit collaborating wit d Northern Elders.
Killing d Boko Haram sects is not d best but Dialogue and Amnesty wil solve d problem and establishment of a Norther Development comission and a Ministry of Northern Affairs.
Hmm,you think they should be given the Niger-Delta treatment?even up to opening a ministry of northern affairs?
ND militants bombed pipelines and govt "settled them"
,BH is killing innocents so govt should "settle them" too?
This means that any one group can wake up one day and hold the whole country to ransom to get "settled"?be true to yourself,if you actually lost a relative to these people,will you be saying this?
And by the way,didn't you read that they rejected the offer?should govt fry eggs to use in begging them to accept d offer?I think that Jonathan is very kind,hence slow.I think that anyone that doesn't want to be rehabilitated should be killed.simple!heavens know that they ve killed enough innocent people and are still killing!imagine killing school children,they shouldn't even be advocated for.they are evil!
Re: JTF Reviews Curfew Hours In Borno by amacastel: 6:25pm On Jul 18, 2013
. May amadioha blast ur mouth,scatre ur thought more tha the miserable way itis and break those useless hands u use in typing this trash amnesty ko amnesty who will settel and bring bck innocent people they murdered hypocrite
Re: JTF Reviews Curfew Hours In Borno by Henzak47(m): 8:18pm On Jul 18, 2013
[quote author=franchizy]. I must be sincere, the Federal Govt can't win d war on Boko haram wit collaborating wit d Northern Elders.
Killing d Boko Haram sects is not d best but Dialogue and Amnesty wil solve d problem and establishment of a Norther Development comission and a Ministry of Northern Affairs. [/for what let northerns go hell where mohamade had prepared 4 them especially in this thier month of hade celebration]

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Blackman Is Behind!!!the Flying Car Has Finally Arrived / More Photos As President Buhari Signs 2018 Budget!!! / See Nigerian Slave Girl Who Was Also Queen Victoria’s Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.