Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,650 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) (67939 Views)

All Data Users,it's Campaign Part Two,come Out Now / Updated:all Data Users Demand Fairness Ongoing Campaign In Nigeria. / Nairaland Mentioned On Topic About Internet Data fairness On Punchng.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by ibnuusamah: 8:23am On Jul 18, 2013
[b]This is a campaign to seek for UNLIMITED DATA PLAN FOR ANDROID AND OTHER PHONES such as i phone, windows phone, java etc. from all networks (MTN, GLO, AIRTEL, GLO etc.) in Nigeria at the most affordable rates.
Please it is high time we speak up. I am using this medium to to reachout to all Nigerian mobile operators in order to solicit for fairness in data service provided to users. The volume of data required by average users to effectively surfe the internet is at a geometric rates. For the fact that the internet facilitates learning process and most students rely on the internet for research works and what have you, subcribers should not be constrained to 250MB per month at the rate of #1000 because that can hardly last for 5days for average consumption since moat phones such as android, iphone etc. drains data alot. As such we want a good dedicated data plan like dt of bb plan @ a very affordable price, say unlimited internet acess for a 1k, 3gb for #500....
You need to understand that we are youth and being students we need absolute internet access without any form of restriction. Most nigerian youths, internet users are struggling to survive and on that account we cannot afford anything beyond our means yet use of the service is key. The youths are sick of not being heard.

Act for yourself, pick up ur fone call customer care, then we will inform NCC on this.

Guys d search beginz.... NCC mail s d target
http://www.ncc.gov.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=60&Itemid=118
Hit there.... we can lay complains from there on their Fb nd twitter accounts about the said networks.
Lets not fold our arms, raise ur voice a bit to be heard.
The moto is
"ALL DATA USERS DEMANDS FAIRNESS"

Speaking from the minds of average data users, NCC pls come to our rescue as all fingers are not equal. Please
hasten to discharge ur responsibility!!!
We hope for abrupt change!!![/b]

150 Likes 1 Share

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by deeobserver209(m): 8:46am On Jul 18, 2013
I completely agree. 260mb is just a chicken feet as far as android smartphones are concerned. It hardly last a day.
We need a 1.5Gb data plan for N1000. We can manage with that.
Register into voguepay and shop online right here in Nigeria. Nigeria's No. 1 payment site https://voguepay.com/13199-11101

9 Likes

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Juell(m): 9:02am On Jul 18, 2013
This is a good movement, but most guys using android devices are rocking the MTN bis plans on their devices, wit a minimum of 3G per month for 1k.

4 Likes

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Tnot(m): 9:15am On Jul 18, 2013
We no go gree, eahh! We no go gree , eahhh!! We no go gree !!!

3 Likes

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by kingkennyd17(m): 9:16am On Jul 18, 2013
Juell: This is a good movement, but most guys using android devices are rocking the MTN bis plans on their devices, wit a minimum of 3G per month for 1k.
how did dey do it?
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by myhobbies(m): 9:19am On Jul 18, 2013
i ve already sent this to Ncc.
Please I want to report that we the android phone users are not happy with what MTN, ETISALAT, AIRTEL and co are doing. We the android phone users should be given a andriod package like that of BB plans. What they do to us is to make us subscribe to mb worth of N1000 and above and they give us just 200mb to 250mb. It is not good at all when we all know how android
can drain mbs. Please please NCC.
Thanks

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by deeobserver209(m): 9:52am On Jul 18, 2013
Juell: This is a good movement, but most guys using android devices are rocking the MTN bis plans on their devices, wit a minimum of 3G per month for 1k.

And they are giving us just 200mb for N1000?! This is not fair. Not fair at all!!!
Android phones need not less than 2Gb to even last for about a week.

2 Likes

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by ibnuusamah: 10:09am On Jul 18, 2013
deeobserver209: I completely agree. 260mb is just a chicken feet as far as android smartphones are concerned. It hardly last for 1 day.
We need a 1.5Gb data plan for N1000. We can manage with that.

3Gb for #500

2 Likes

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 18, 2013
I suggested #500 = 5GB (weekly) and #1000 = 10GB (monthly)
@ least, for a head start. They can improve on it as time wears on!!!

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by CLASSMAN: 10:11am On Jul 18, 2013
WHAT GIVES U GUY ANY ANY IDEA THAT IT WAS NOT NCC IN THE FIRST PLACE THAT DIRECTED MTN TO STOP THIS, MTN THAT I KNOW IS BUSSINES ORIENTED LOOK AT THE 10K/S

2 Likes

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 18, 2013
ibnuusamah:
3Gb for #1000 or less
BB subscription on Android was 3GB for #500 weekly until dis sudden change by Empty Hen

1 Like

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by ibnuusamah: 10:13am On Jul 18, 2013

Most are using it buh through a backdoor, it has to b android dedicated plan at d cheapest price possible
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by yehmy(m): 10:26am On Jul 18, 2013
Guys we created this thread to make our voice heard it took us time 2 dig out all this ncc info nd i as a person and all my fellow baddest mod team already call customer care Even i sent a tweet to them to inform them of our action of a protest by next week if they fail to answer all Android users.

Check up my tweet at them my handle @blak_xtar lets give it a lot of retweet and force mtn to please us.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH WISE UP NIGERIANS MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD.

13 Likes

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by mightyleks(m): 10:28am On Jul 18, 2013
Dull support on this they must give us our own plans
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by ibnuusamah: 10:31am On Jul 18, 2013
The nigerian youths are crying out loud. We need a good and better data plan for android users on mtn, glo etisalat and airtel. Considering the fact that android phones drains data mb, we need a data plan like blackberry plans, we can not be constrained with 250mb, we need unlimited data acess at the cheapest price.
NCC come to our rescue, liberate us from the bondage of this networks. Nigerian youths are angry and upset yet we are handicapped, All fingers are not equal.
Therefore act fast to the discharge of ur responsibility.....

14 Likes

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by wolinty247(m): 10:34am On Jul 18, 2013
other networks inclusive..... Glo airtel and all......

picture dis

Imagine Mtn giving bb subscribers almost an unlimited plan for 1000, and giving u an Android user 250mb for dsame 1k.... whereas android phones are the majour data users.... I'd say u don't know an Android phone with d ff on consumes more Dan 70mb per day
**background data on
**facebook
**twitter
**whatsapp
**2go
**Fb chat
And all auto connect app u can think of...

I don't use half of doz listed shih.. n if u were to brows w/o dloading per day 80mb minimal... cos am a dev and a researcher

Airtel gives u 300mb per month for 1200 n gives bb subscribers 1gb per month....

6 Likes

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by yehmy(m): 10:40am On Jul 18, 2013
IF YOU ON TWITTER SEARCH FOR @blak_xtar CHECK MY FAVORITE AND RETWEET MY TWEET TO MTN

1 Like

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by lordsbiz(m): 10:41am On Jul 18, 2013
The best way to get MTN attention is to storm their pages on twitter and facebook, lets make our request known and if we mount enough pressure we will get the results we desire. Other service provider pages should be stormed as well. Remember, if we all stick together and mobilise people for this, impossibility is nothing. lords

5 Likes

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by badbros(m): 10:57am On Jul 18, 2013
I just emailed ncc, retweetd @black xtar tweet. join d movement. be d Change u want to see.
plus follow @badestbros
make ur voice heard!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by yehmy(m): 10:59am On Jul 18, 2013
badbros: I just emailed ncc, retweetd @black xtar tweet. join d movement. be d Change u want to see.
plus follow @badestbros
make ur voice heard!!!!!!!!

seen bro will follow you now.
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Bj5all(m): 11:09am On Jul 18, 2013
They must hear us out, this is extortion and the preferential treatment given to bb users is baseless. if they Don't want us the android users to use their bb subscription let them create our own data for us. this is so pissing me off.

1 Like

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Naijalastborn(m): 11:43am On Jul 18, 2013
Pls can some look up where we can find NCC office in Lagos, I am ready to Form a protest campaign and match to their Office, we can be fools forever, all this Network Providers just always make fool of us... Let's shout and scream as long as the wind can carry it.... #LetourVoicebeheard..please Join the #thread on Twiter and Fbk...let's take the E-Fight to them..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Odunharry(m): 11:44am On Jul 18, 2013
yehmy: IF YOU ON TWITTER SEARCH FOR @blak_xtar CHECK MY FAVORITE AND RETWEET MY TWEET TO MTN
oya na..i called u lastnyt..tanx 4 ystday

1 Like

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by yehmy(m): 11:47am On Jul 18, 2013
pls you all should join the trend on twitter #AndroidUsersDemandsFairness

lets make it trend.

3 Likes

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Sike(m): 11:50am On Jul 18, 2013
Go Get 'em. Leggo!!!!
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Naijalastborn(m): 11:57am On Jul 18, 2013
Mods please take this Thread to frontpage.. We need more Supporters
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Valdblngx: 12:02pm On Jul 18, 2013
[b]fvvck mtn and their crappy network...things had really taken this dimention jux bcox they ain't gat any close rival..don't mention airtel n co to me cox I dun really see any diff between those networks n their greedy boss(mtn)..if you watch closely you will notice that all this shiitx of a network re offering almost the same fin, imitating their boss n that's why you find it difficult to port since it's a "from fry pan to fire ish".

this issue at hand looks trivial from the onset buh definitely entails much..we the android users had been marginalized beyond reasonable doubt, paying 1k for 250mb that's definitely gonna last for 2 days, isn't that ridiculous n more or less like an extortion? this people failed to recognize their customers focusing mainly on black belt (bb) users whom re obviously reducing preponderantly n joining the android umbrella.

fellow droidrian we can be heard only if we present our case pragmatically n wid concerted efforts, spread the news..this campaign shouldn't just quench here, it should be flown around until it hit those deafy heavy ears of our silly service operators...it's all well [/b]

9 Likes

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by john1982: 12:04pm On Jul 18, 2013
ANYBODY WITH YHE PAGE WHERE WE CAN PROTEST AND OUR VOICE WILL BE HEAR, SHOULD LET KNOW HERE. THANKS

2 Likes

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by yehmy(m): 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2013
all network handle
@MTNNG @MTN180
@GloCare
@AIRTELNIGERIA
@etisalat_9ja
@AirtelNigeria
@Airtel_care
lets bombard dem

tell them #AndroidUsersDemandsFairness

5 Likes

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by john1982: 12:17pm On Jul 18, 2013
NOW, WE HAVE MORE THAN 300 PEOPLE NOW, LET US GO AHEAD AND CALL THE GREEDY PROVIDERS STARTING FROM THEIR FATHER (180)

4 Likes

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by peterjero(m): 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2013
follow @efeturhipeter lets get our voice heard on this issue. its high we stop the suffering and smiling for a fair deal
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Geniusvic(m): 12:50pm On Jul 18, 2013
I've tweeted all the Ntwrk providers' handles; step 1!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

How To Use Your Droidvpn Unlimitedly(rooted/non-rooted) / A Nigerian Man Rejects 5G Phone Worth N370K / Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.