Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Help Dont Know How To Aproach A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Dont Know How To Aproach A Lady (1325 Views)

Help!!! He Always Fear To Aproach A LADY!!! / HELP!! Dont Know The Step To Take / Help I Dont Know How To Aproach A Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Dont Know How To Aproach A Lady by Halleluyahtope(m): 11:26am On Jul 18, 2013
Please am 24 years old and i think it is hig time i should have somebody in my life' but am always very scared anytime i have the opportunity to talk to a lady. Please advice simple proces nd please no insult please.
Re: Help Dont Know How To Aproach A Lady by Jibson999(m): 11:28am On Jul 18, 2013
Booked space
Re: Help Dont Know How To Aproach A Lady by texaco1: 11:37am On Jul 18, 2013
grin
Lies and flattery is the key,even is she looks like a scarecrow or masquerade,just walk up to her and say hello ,you have a wonderful hairstyle believe me she will give u a smile in return,from there na expressway u have gotten her.even if she has no hair tell her head is beautiful just compliment her that is all

1 Like

Re: Help Dont Know How To Aproach A Lady by Halleluyahtope(m): 11:40am On Jul 18, 2013
@texaco tenx man dat help
Re: Help Dont Know How To Aproach A Lady by swtchicgurl: 11:59am On Jul 18, 2013
there's no special way man. just learn to be urself...

if urself aint enough, look around and improve.

1 Like

Re: Help Dont Know How To Aproach A Lady by daviscoal(m): 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2013
Let me start by asking you if you have friends that are girls. If u dont, maybe you should start by having some.
Re: Help Dont Know How To Aproach A Lady by Niftyrules(m): 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2013
you can also do something nice to get her attention and from there you already set the ball rolling
Re: Help Dont Know How To Aproach A Lady by Monicasque(f): 12:37pm On Jul 18, 2013
walk up to a lady and make small talk. e.g: Its sooo hot today hey? then start talking about the whether after that ask for her number if she refuses let her go she don't like you but if she gives , take it, call her and ask her if she would like to join you for a movie or whatever you find easy
Re: Help Dont Know How To Aproach A Lady by Halleluyahtope(m): 1:36pm On Jul 18, 2013
I hv female friend' but one of them that i love so much end up as my wit my brother friend. Just becouse am afriad of loosing my friendship wit her
Re: Help Dont Know How To Aproach A Lady by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 18, 2013
Just be yourself that's all, then you'll exude what you are. there's something in you useful in seduction, find it & use it...for me, its my bizaare sense of humour.
Re: Help Dont Know How To Aproach A Lady by Dovahkiin(m): 3:05pm On Jul 18, 2013
there are many desperate people out there (male and female) find one and date one and use that to raise ur confidence and self esteem, then move on . OP ure a pussy women dont bite smiley
Re: Help Dont Know How To Aproach A Lady by olumaxi(m): 3:39pm On Jul 18, 2013
Cant bliv dat som guys stil doesnt knw ao to approach ladies..in dis world of feminine congestion that i even made it a law to lamba two fresh puc!s evriyear in oda to avoid fornication/ova-lamba..nawa o
Re: Help Dont Know How To Aproach A Lady by Cholls(m): 10:51pm On Jul 18, 2013
texaco1: grin
Lies and flattery is the key,even is she looks like a scarecrow or masquerade,just walk up to her and say hello ,you have a wonderful hairstyle believe me she will give u a smile in return,from there na expressway u have gotten her.even if she has no hair tell her head is beautiful just compliment her that is all

My brother in as much as I would want u to follow this advice. I will also like to make u understand that this method do not last long....U can continue to be who u r not.... My brother take my advice...Just be yourself go out there chat a sister up,don't be scared of making mistakes....

Don't forget practice makes perfect.

1 Like

Re: Help Dont Know How To Aproach A Lady by texaco1: 10:54pm On Jul 18, 2013
grin grin grin thanks , it always works for me though wink
Cholls:

My brother in as much as I would want u to follow this advice. I will also like to make u understand that this method do not last long....U can continue to be who u r not.... My brother take my advice...Just be yourself go out there chat a sister up,don't be scared of making mistakes....

Don't forget practice makes perfect.
Re: Help Dont Know How To Aproach A Lady by Halleluyahtope(m): 7:46am On Jul 19, 2013
Tenx @all
Re: Help Dont Know How To Aproach A Lady by Aklofs: 8:05am On Jul 19, 2013
Do u have a car OP?

1 Like

Re: Help Dont Know How To Aproach A Lady by temi4fash(m): 8:55am On Jul 19, 2013
go and read double your dating by David deangelo
Re: Help Dont Know How To Aproach A Lady by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 19, 2013
When you find someone you like, be her friend first and get to know her.
Most importantly, be yourself. If you're shy, try and work on that.

(1) (Reply)

How intimacy gadgets Are Saving Ogas From Housemaids And Madams From Drivers / Shocking: Middle-aged Couple Glued To Each Other While Having SÉX / Read And Save Your Relationship. 12 Real Reasons Why Lovers Drift Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.