Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

HELP!! Dont Know The Step To Take - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP!! Dont Know The Step To Take (2613 Views)

Help Dont Know How To Aproach A Lady / 10 Step To Make A Girl/guy Hate You / "I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!! Dont Know The Step To Take by odibenson(m): 11:51am On Oct 20, 2013
Goodafternoon,my fellow nairalander's,how was church service today?.please i ave a liitle problem i want to share with you guys cos the situation is eating me deep down.there is this female friend of mine,we both attended same sec school. 5 months ago we talked on fb that we she come back from school she will surely see me so said to her no p.so she back from school now and she came straight to my house.so i gave her a nice treat we talked alot about sec school then we laffed it was fun cos it was long we saw eachother.the problem now is that she always coming to my house now........this girl is fine got curves in the right placez,i dont want to make the move cos i dont want the girl to say "is it becos am always coming to ur house ? I dont blame you".all maybe the girl actually want me to make the move just dont know.please dont want the girl to call me weaklen ooooo.please advice me ASAP
Re: HELP!! Dont Know The Step To Take by kunlery911(m): 12:01pm On Oct 20, 2013
if the guy is coming to ur house every time not necessary mean she want u to make a move. she might like u and enjoy ur company thats y she always wanna be around you but at the same time u might be right she might want u to make the move cuz u r the guy.

am advice to u is watch her and wait for more green lights then if u like her u can express ur feelings to her.

2 Likes

Re: HELP!! Dont Know The Step To Take by odibenson(m): 12:09pm On Oct 20, 2013
kunlery911: if the guy is coming to ur house every time not necessary mean she want u to make a move. she might like u and enjoy ur company thats y she always wanna be around you but at the same time u might be right she might want u to make the move cuz u r the guy.

am advice to u is watch her and wait for more green lights then if u like her u can express ur feelings to her.
thanks bro she will surely come to my house tommorow but has u said we kip watching her for that more green lite.thankss
Re: HELP!! Dont Know The Step To Take by Damianking(m): 12:09pm On Oct 20, 2013
Hey don't approach her or say things I love you or I want you to be my galfriend Just keep watching her and systematically u would get to ya bed and from there open relation starts
Re: HELP!! Dont Know The Step To Take by odibenson(m): 12:36pm On Oct 20, 2013
Damianking: Hey don't approach her or say things I love you or I want you to be my galfriend Just keep watching her and systematically u would get to ya bed and from there open relation starts
yea yea badoo.still kinda watching her though but how long?
Re: HELP!! Dont Know The Step To Take by Chris4sure(m): 12:55pm On Oct 20, 2013
Una don murder English here ;DUna don murder English here

1 Like

Re: HELP!! Dont Know The Step To Take by odibenson(m): 1:20pm On Oct 20, 2013
Chris4sure: Una don murder English here ;DUna don murder English here
be like say na u win english competition for england mumu ajengule boy
Re: HELP!! Dont Know The Step To Take by dnacrystal: 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2013
So a curvy lady friend cannot come and pay you a visit because she enjoys your company? You think she wants you. You'd better keep your randiness in check. Even if she wants you, you can still be a gentleman and not sleep with another man's wife, chai!
Re: HELP!! Dont Know The Step To Take by mashnino(m): 1:45pm On Oct 20, 2013
kunlery911: if the guy is coming to ur house every time not necessary mean she want u to make a move. she might like u and enjoy ur company thats y she always wanna be around you but at the same time u might be right she might want u to make the move cuz u r the guy.

well said...

gals no how to send wrong signals at times...so be calm for now...

1 Like

Re: HELP!! Dont Know The Step To Take by odibenson(m): 1:49pm On Oct 20, 2013
dnacrystal: So a curvy lady friend cannot come and pay you a visit because she enjoys your company? You think she wants you. You'd better keep your randiness in check. Even if she wants you, you can still be a gentleman and not sleep with another man's wife, chai!
trust me dnacrystal am a gentle man thats while am still trying to watch her more and more.but u knw say girls to get wahala naa u fit dey form gentle boy but for inside their mind them go dey cause uuu
Re: HELP!! Dont Know The Step To Take by naijathings(m): 1:57pm On Oct 20, 2013
odibenson: she always coming to my house now........this girl is fine got curves in the right placez, i dont want to make the move cos i dont want the girl to say "is it becos am always coming to ur house ? I dont blame you". all maybe the girl actually want me to make the move just dont know.please dont want the girl to call me weaklen ooooo. please advice me ASAP

scared of pussiey, then you get none.
scare of money, then you get none.
quit acting like a pussiey .. pussieys don't get pussiey
[size=18pt]if you dont wanna make the move on her then someone else is gonna be moving horizontally on her soon [/size]
and you will not be seeing her in your house anymore

1 Like

Re: HELP!! Dont Know The Step To Take by odibenson(m): 2:00pm On Oct 20, 2013
naijathings:

scared of pussiey, then you get none.
scare of money, then you get none.
quit acting like a pussiey .. pussieys don't get pussiey
[size=18pt]if you dont wanna make the move on her then someone else is gonna be moving horizontally on her soon [/size]
and you will not be seeing her in your house anymore
will see how it goes tommorow wen she comes
Re: HELP!! Dont Know The Step To Take by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 20, 2013
always having curves @ d right places.. Plsss..so guys can't be frnds with d opposite sex again kwa? biko op wats wrong with her visiting u.. And being close frnds??
Re: HELP!! Dont Know The Step To Take by odibenson(m): 2:49pm On Oct 20, 2013
folly65: always having curves @ d right places.. Plsss..so guys can't be frnds with d opposite sex again kwa? biko op wats wrong with her visiting u.. And being close frnds??
so confuse.....what if she wants me?
Re: HELP!! Dont Know The Step To Take by ice234: 2:52pm On Oct 20, 2013
Dude I use God beg you. Abeg wait for more green light.
Re: HELP!! Dont Know The Step To Take by kunlery911(m): 2:53pm On Oct 20, 2013
ice234: Dude I use God beg you. Abeg wait for more green light.

y u dey beg the guy like say u wan go toast the girl for bk tongue

1 Like

Re: HELP!! Dont Know The Step To Take by naijathings(m): 3:05pm On Oct 20, 2013
folly65: always having curves @ d right places.. Plsss..so guys can't be frnds with d opposite sex again kwa? biko op wats wrong with her visiting u.. And being close frnds??

op...
do not listen to such talk ever in your life do you hear me? i repeat *slaps the OP* do not listen to such talk ever in your life do you hear me?
make your move... she go do small shakara, but she will fall in line ... it is better to make your move than not to make a move at all and be labelled a pussye. babe wey dey come your house already know it is a possibility except if she already considers you a weak pussye... and if she sees you as a weak pussye, you have to show her you are not one.. but please no force her oh... my hand no dey there oh ... if she says NO NO and keeps saying no, then don't beg her or make stupid promises, just laff with her and treat her nicely just d way u will treat a FRIEND. true talk from a true playa. finally, if she falls in line, don't forget to wear your rubber.
Re: HELP!! Dont Know The Step To Take by elrony(m): 3:07pm On Oct 20, 2013
@OP...tomorrow might be ur last chance.. winkjust one advice 4 u!!...go get a pack of fiesta condoms...strawberry flavour to be precise.....

Trust м̣̣̥̇ε̲̣̣ she 'll want more!! grin grin grin

Hehehehe
Re: HELP!! Dont Know The Step To Take by ice234: 3:12pm On Oct 20, 2013
kunlery911:

y u dey beg the guy like say u wan go toast the girl for bk tongue

I like the babe... She too set... Lol....
Re: HELP!! Dont Know The Step To Take by odibenson(m): 3:20pm On Oct 20, 2013
ice234: Dude I use God beg you. Abeg wait for more green light.
yesss boss am still trying
Re: HELP!! Dont Know The Step To Take by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 20, 2013
@op, do U want to phuck her or date her?
Re: HELP!! Dont Know The Step To Take by andyanders: 4:00pm On Oct 20, 2013
Goat and yam don't hang around. Her body language will give you the sign that you are free to mingle. Listen, you build relationship by showing that you care and also from your attitude too will show if you are responsible. Your quality as man will trigger the body chemistry that will expose her inner mind. Never show a lady that you are weak. Take her out for a mice dinner or good eatery places and fun area,from there, you will surely know who she is and she can truly understand your person also.

Your personality, your social behavior and your corporate social display , gonna make her know you and you too to know if she is the type you want.
Re: HELP!! Dont Know The Step To Take by odibenson(m): 4:08pm On Oct 20, 2013
[quote author=naijathings]

op...
do not listen to such talk ever in your life do you hear me? i repeat *slaps the OP* do not listen to such talk ever in your life do you hear me?
make your move... she go do small shakara, but she will fall in line ... it is better to make your move than not to make a move at all and be labelled a pussye. babe wey dey come your house already know it is a possibility except if she already considers you a weak pussye... and if she sees you as a weak pussye, you have to.badoo am trying just dat she was forming holier than thou attitude back then in school na make i dey slow down
Re: HELP!! Dont Know The Step To Take by Emeralddeee: 4:09pm On Oct 20, 2013
Na wa for this op Sef u suppose don know what's up with the babe na, no just conclude say the girl want make you knack her akpako. Cuz if you make the wrong move you will be in her black books. I hope you're not one of those guys who can't keep a platonic relationship with a girl. I'll advice you wait for the right signals except you don't value your friendship with her. Girls send mixed signals, if you are sharp you would grab the right signal. Cheers
Re: HELP!! Dont Know The Step To Take by odibenson(m): 4:09pm On Oct 20, 2013
Odedoyin25: @op, do U want to phuck her or date her?
both man
Re: HELP!! Dont Know The Step To Take by odibenson(m): 4:10pm On Oct 20, 2013
elrony: @OP...tomorrow might be ur last chance.. winkjust one advice 4 u!!...go get a pack of fiesta condoms...strawberry flavour to be precise.....

Trust м̣̣̥̇ε̲̣̣ she 'll want more!! grin grin grin

Hehehehe
hahahaah na make nairaland girls dey run from una soo badoo .hahaha
Re: HELP!! Dont Know The Step To Take by odibenson(m): 4:13pm On Oct 20, 2013
dont want any gbege.i will still watch her tommorow[quote author=Emeralddeee]Na wa for this op Sef u suppose don know what's up with the babe na, no just conclude say the girl want make you knack her akpako. Cuz if you make the wrong move you will be in her black books. I hope you're not one of those guys who can't keep a platonic relationship with a girl, my best friend was a guy I visit him almost every day same with him I never wanted more and never for once did he make an attempt I respect him till date even though he is gone, I had this friend too I v
Re: HELP!! Dont Know The Step To Take by Cheatnotagain: 5:01pm On Oct 20, 2013
Whatz this craze about sex sex sex & sex...
@ OP? U can still be a good friend 2 her without sex... U can add value & virtue 2 her life, may be dat is what is drawing her 2 u... Even if she gives a green light, u can be mature enough to tell her dat having sex with her will not help any of ur future...
U may hate me for saying this but I'll tell u the truth 'whatever a man sows that he'll reap' it's better u sow d right seed now dat it's not too late.

2 Likes

Re: HELP!! Dont Know The Step To Take by elrony(m): 5:06pm On Oct 20, 2013
Cheatnotagain: Whatz this craze about sex sex sex & sex...
@ OP? U can still be a good friend 2 her without sex... U can add value & virtue 2 her life, may be dat is what is drawing her 2 u... Even if she gives a green light, u can be mature enough to tell her dat having sex with her will not help any of ur future...
U may hate me for saying this but I'll tell u the truth 'whatever a man sows that he'll reap' it's better u sow d right seed now dat it's not too late.

You are right!!...dats why he must sow the right seed which is strawberry !!!.. grin

@OP I don tell u my own sha!!

1 Like

Re: HELP!! Dont Know The Step To Take by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 20, 2013
I don't understand this your move or no move. Please if your interested in her as in relationship, kindly do so. Shez a gurl she won't be direct and lik someone said, if you don't tell her on time someone whoz interested will take her from you by then you won't be complaining that shez aLwayz in your house

But if your "move" means having s*x kindly chop slap.
Re: HELP!! Dont Know The Step To Take by Emeralddeee: 5:19pm On Oct 20, 2013
odibenson: dont want any gbege.i will still watch her tommorow
good for you, some guys advising you to make a move, am sure dey no sabi the game, u think say e easy for girl to sorji, take your time study her and her body language.
Re: HELP!! Dont Know The Step To Take by baralatie(m): 7:29pm On Oct 20, 2013
@OP! Face ur books!

Why ar u asking me to giv u permisn to +*+% a girl u met on fb!

Na by force!

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Put Up Ad Looking For A Millionaire And A Billionaire Responded!!! / 10 Things Men Think While Going Down On You, 8 Is Hmmm. / Thick Or Skinny Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.