Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Every Woman Has One Single Dream, 'to Get Married'- Is This Real? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Woman Has One Single Dream, 'to Get Married'- Is This Real? (1653 Views)

Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? / My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / Wetin My Eye See Today (ladies Is This Real) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Woman Has One Single Dream, 'to Get Married'- Is This Real? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 18, 2013
I got into a squable with someone on the above issue, so I decided to bring it up. I mean, am aware there are dudes of the same kind with me and it dosen't restrict to only men- having so many dreams like ruling the country, aspiring to be one of the world's inventors and so on. I thought it about twice cos in Africa we have little female tigers to be compared with numerous ones in the Western world. Does it really mean that every woman's dream precisely African women ,is to get married, whip each other and bear children....could this real?
Re: Every Woman Has One Single Dream, 'to Get Married'- Is This Real? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 18, 2013
BIG FAT LIE!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Every Woman Has One Single Dream, 'to Get Married'- Is This Real? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 18, 2013
Looking at it in a one-sided obvious view when it links to Nigerian women only....I can only do nothing but shake my head as a result of the utter dismay and disappointment. I mean can always be true
Re: Every Woman Has One Single Dream, 'to Get Married'- Is This Real? by Dovahkiin(m): 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2013
Chukskalidon: I got into a squable with someone on the above issue, so I decided to bring it up. I mean, am aware there are dudes of the same kind with me and it dosen't restrict to only men- having so many dreams like ruling the country, aspiring to be one of the world's inventors and so on. I thought it about twice cos in Africa we have little female tigers to be compared with numerous ones in the Western world. Does it really mean that every woman's dream precisely African women ,is to get married, whip each other and bear children....could this real?

Re: Every Woman Has One Single Dream, 'to Get Married'- Is This Real? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 18, 2013
Dovahkiin:

eya so sad...sorry
Re: Every Woman Has One Single Dream, 'to Get Married'- Is This Real? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 18, 2013
Chukskalidon: Looking at it in a one-sided obvious view when it links to Nigerian women only....I can only do nothing but shake my head as a result of the utter dismay and disappointment. I mean can always be true

i hear you...My dear, it all has to do with the kind of women you associate with....maybe all the women around you are not intellectuals, don't generalize....it's not every Nigerian woman that worries or kills herself about marriage angry.....

i do believe you have so many lazy ass women around you undecided.......move out of your comfort zone and you'll see WOMEN taking over cool..
Re: Every Woman Has One Single Dream, 'to Get Married'- Is This Real? by Nomski0(f): 3:02pm On Jul 18, 2013
mzbraidebraide:

i hear you...My dear, it all has to do with the kind of women you associate with....maybe all the women around you are not intellectuals, don't generalize....it's not every Nigerian woman that worries or kills herself about marriage angry.....

i do believe you have so many lazy äss women around you undecided.......move out of your comfort zone and you'll see WOMEN taking over cool..

God bless you for this post

@OP WHAT CENTURY ARE YOU RESIDING IN?
IN THIS CENTURY........MARRIAGE IS NOT EVERYTHING
TO A WOMAN,

NA TO MARRY SIT DOWN FOR HOUSE WAITING FOR OGA TO BRING MONEY?

Those days are long gone....and they're never coming back.
Re: Every Woman Has One Single Dream, 'to Get Married'- Is This Real? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 18, 2013
In Nigeria anything about men, artists and relationships always trend. Its just a possible reflection of the authenticity of the issue.
Re: Every Woman Has One Single Dream, 'to Get Married'- Is This Real? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 18, 2013
mzbraidebraide:

i do believe you have so many lazy ass women around you undecided.......move out of your comfort zone and you'll see WOMEN taking over cool..
To my knowledge. Am aware we have female Tigers in Naija, after all the financial apparatus of the State is being guided by a woman. But, am just trying to explain and learn about something that when diligently analysed presents a fact . That 20 outta 80% of Nigerian women seems to be going the other way dosen't mean it cannot be generalised. Thats how science works...walk out of sentiments and say the fact and for ur insinuation that women are taking over......wake up from ur slumber and turn off the A.C.
Re: Every Woman Has One Single Dream, 'to Get Married'- Is This Real? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 18, 2013
I'm interested in this b'cos exactly 2months ago, I said the exact thing you just said...

In my church the all the women discussed about was marriage, in school all they discussed abbout was marriage...at that point I thought I was wierd....infact, some girls laughed at me b'cos I had a different view about life....I talked about it to a friend, I was trying to find out if I was wierd and I was told to leave my comfort zone and plunge deep into the world...

As I found out, I'm not alone..I found out that there are even women that have the fire blazing hot for their various careers...infact, some women tone it down b'cos of the fear that MEN will not get married to them if they are so great...I repeat, it's only lazyy ass women that think, talk, breathe, eat and drink MARRIAGE....

My dear, this is the 21st century, take aa good look around and you'll see Nigeria is changing...Just give us some more time and I bet u'll eat your words..
Re: Every Woman Has One Single Dream, 'to Get Married'- Is This Real? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 18, 2013
mzbraidebraide: I'm interested in this b'cos exactly 2months ago, I said the exact thing you just said...

In my church the all the women discussed about was marriage, in school all they discussed abbout was marriage...at that point I thought I was wierd....infact, some girls laughed at me b'cos I had a different view about life....I talked about it to a friend, I was trying to find out if I was wierd and I was told to leave my comfort zone and plunge deep into the world...

As I found out, I'm not alone..I found out that there are even women that have the fire blazing hot for their various careers...infact, some women tone it down b'cos of the fear that MEN will not get married to them if they are so great...I repeat, it's only lazyy ass women that think, talk, breathe, eat and drink MARRIAGE....

My dear, this is the 21st century, take aa good look around and you'll see Nigeria is changing...Just give us some more time and I bet u'll eat your words..
Re: Every Woman Has One Single Dream, 'to Get Married'- Is This Real? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 18, 2013
mzbraidebraide: I'm interested in this b'cos exactly 2months ago, I said the exact thing you just said...

you speak so extremely and authoritatively about this. I think your passionate about it... How can u speak on boldly behalf of all the women in the country....u dey try o
Re: Every Woman Has One Single Dream, 'to Get Married'- Is This Real? by Mynd44: 2:18am On Jul 19, 2013
mzbraidebraide:

Thank you
Re: Every Woman Has One Single Dream, 'to Get Married'- Is This Real? by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 19, 2013
@op, you are also speaking on behalf of all the women in nigeria..

I repeat, it alll has to do with the type of women you associate with.

@Myndd-44, you are welcome..
Re: Every Woman Has One Single Dream, 'to Get Married'- Is This Real? by lovelydoll: 6:55am On Jul 19, 2013
MY DREAM IS TOO EAT CAKE WITHOUT GETTING FAT

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Has One Single Dream, 'to Get Married'- Is This Real? by Princesszoe: 11:54am On Jul 19, 2013
Op am sure you must have known by now that what you posted is a pure generalization which is untrue. Some women now especially the learned and educated ones are career minded. Some of the ones working don't even have time to date talk more of paying attention to details. Some men also have this main dream of getting married. Infact is not a bad dream. But for you to term it as "one single dream" made you fail woefully here. Between, the way you go about running your hand(posting) in defence of the nonsense you posted here baffles me. Your opinion i guess, was what you posted and not the truth.
Re: Every Woman Has One Single Dream, 'to Get Married'- Is This Real? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 22, 2013
Princess zoe: Op am sure you must have known by now that what you posted is a pure generalization which is untrue. Some women now especially the learned and educated ones are career minded. Some of the ones working don't even have time to date talk more of paying attention to details. Some men also have this main dream of getting married. Infact is not a bad dream. But for you to term it as "one single dream" made you fail woefully here. Between, the way you go about running your hand(posting) in defence of the nonsense you posted here baffles me. Your opinion i guess, was what you posted and not the truth.
thank you...you tried but apparently you sound so open and inexperienced. You quoted me wrong and decried my post by legitimizing your barbaric post. You can aswell go through my post once more....that's if you're ready to walk out your mental feeling towards the thread. Well, I guess people get angry towards things when they couldn't help the transparency and truth behind it.
Re: Every Woman Has One Single Dream, 'to Get Married'- Is This Real? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 22, 2013
mzbraidebraide: @op, you are also speaking on behalf of all the women in nigeria..

I repeat, it alll has to do with the type of women you associate with.

@Myndd-44, you are welcome..
U suppose don know say that one na woman wrapper he be....
Re: Every Woman Has One Single Dream, 'to Get Married'- Is This Real? by adconline(m): 12:15am On Jul 23, 2013

If this is meant to score some debate points, then it could stand, but using your subjective experience as an empirical outcome is false logic. Most women in Naija are looking up to marriage as the solution . A simple survey of your mates in higher institution would just reveal this. Then conduct a sample survey amongst your relatives who are girls and ask them how many would choose career over marriage? 21st century Naija is yet to catch up with folks like. Don't get me wrong, there are folks like you, but you are in super minority, so we can use most in this argument without offending your sensibilities. It's like saying that most Nigerians are poor.. Correct!
Re: Every Woman Has One Single Dream, 'to Get Married'- Is This Real? by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 23, 2013
adconline:
If this is meant to score some debate points, then it could stand, but using your subjective experience as an empirical outcome is false logic. Most women in Naija are looking up to marriage as the solution . A simple survey of your mates in higher institution would just reveal this. Then conduct a sample survey amongst your relatives who are girls and ask them how many would choose career over marriage? 21st century Naija is yet to catch up with folks like. Don't get me wrong, there are folks like you, but you are in super minority, so we can use most in this argument without offending your sensibilities. It's like saying that most Nigerians are poor.. Correct!
just as I thought that someone with reasonable notion and mentality towards the issue would comment....

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Has One Single Dream, 'to Get Married'- Is This Real? by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 23, 2013
adconline:

(1) (Reply)

9 Characteristic Of A Perfect Man (according To Women) / Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! / Some Girls Really Have Guts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.