Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Misconceptions About People Living With Sickle Cell Disease - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Misconceptions About People Living With Sickle Cell Disease (24598 Views)

The Oldest Person With Sickle - Asiata Onikoyi-laguda / Inspirational Tweets Of People Living With Sickle-Cell Disease. / The Facts And Myths Of Sickle Cell Disease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Misconceptions About People Living With Sickle Cell Disease by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2013
You guys are really warriors, may you always find the strength to keep fighting. pls I have a question, if I go for blood donation and they find malaria parasite in my blood, does that mean the blood is a waste or do they do some kind of purification on it.
Re: Misconceptions About People Living With Sickle Cell Disease by IykeWest: 12:59am On Jul 21, 2013
I like the way u call us 'Warriors'! It aint easy buh we living it!
Re: Misconceptions About People Living With Sickle Cell Disease by tipsydude(m): 1:07am On Jul 21, 2013
Abali1: ^^^^
For Warriors and Lovers of Warriors, read what Tipsydude wrote, and pay particular attention to the highlighted parts.
Thank You Bright.

Abali1:
I need to hug this guy ohh! Where have you been?
I am so proud of you. It's people like you that makes me feel that my effort in enlightening the public about the Sickle Cell condition is not a waste.
I will take time and highlight your key points..
Thank you..

I have been around man, and readily accessible. Thanks for starting this thread. My contact info is available on my profile for anyone who wants to link up.

But please, let me sound a note of warning: IF YOU GET IN TOUCH WITH ME TO START HAVING A PITY PARTY, OR STUFF LIKE THAT, I WOULD EMBARRASS YOU TO THE POINT WHERE YOU'D CONTEMPLATE SUICIDE.

I need to sleep now. Have been studying all day.
Re: Misconceptions About People Living With Sickle Cell Disease by lameda07: 3:32am On Jul 21, 2013
May God almighty reward you for this piece. I'm already threading that path ignorantly and this is a call for me to checkmate the journey so far and affirm compactability. Can you please do justice to the question asked about the female warriors not conceiving easily.Thanks a lot.
Re: Misconceptions About People Living With Sickle Cell Disease by Briareos(m): 5:38am On Jul 21, 2013
Abali, good job here. Please, I know I've delayed too much on the project we discussed last year. I'm thinking of picking it up very soon.

Cheers.
Re: Misconceptions About People Living With Sickle Cell Disease by Abali1(m): 7:18am On Jul 21, 2013
lameda07: May God almighty reward you for this piece. I'm already threading that path ignorantly and this is a call for me to checkmate the journey so far and affirm compactability. Can you please do justice to the question asked about the female warriors not conceiving easily.Thanks a lot.
I already answered that question. Our Female warriors do concieve and have healthy babies. A doctor on this thread, said he is married to a warrior and she is pregnant with their child.
The only thing is that, the husband need to pay a little more attention to his wife's health during the duration of the pregnancy (as do all right thinking husband, whether the wife is a warrior or not).
Re: Misconceptions About People Living With Sickle Cell Disease by Abali1(m): 7:20am On Jul 21, 2013
honey86: You guys are really warriors, may you always find the strength to keep fighting. pls I have a question, if I go for blood donation and they find malaria parasite in my blood, does that mean the blood is a waste or do they do some kind of purification on it.
I don't really know much about blood donation, but I do know that every good lab or hospital will first screen a little of your blood before asking you to donate.
What is the need of donating and then they will screen later. But you still need to ask lab scientist or doctors.
Re: Misconceptions About People Living With Sickle Cell Disease by Abali1(m): 7:22am On Jul 21, 2013
Briareos: Abali, good job here. Please, I know I've delayed too much on the project we discussed last year. I'm thinking of picking it up very soon.

Cheers.
When you are ready, I will give you my support.
Thank you.
Re: Misconceptions About People Living With Sickle Cell Disease by queenbinteo: 7:40am On Jul 21, 2013
tipsydude: Kudos to the young man who started this thread. You are indeed a WARRIOR! I have taken out time to read through every comment since after the OP started the thread, and I must confess that I have not come across a more intelligent convo since I became a member on Nairaland.

Anyways, I am Bryte. I am a WARRIOR too. Though you wouldn't know it if you met me in person. I detest referring to SC/SS as a disease, cos it isn't. The most acceptable term is condition/mutation. Living with it can be quite challenging, and it makes the victim develop some weird habits. For instance, you would think I am either Lot's wife, or a relative, with the way am so conscious about getting caught out in the rain. Sometimes my junior bro makes jokes whenever we are hanging out with friends and I point out that it's about to rain. He sometimes asks if the roof of the joint will cave in, or if our vehicle is a convertible we purchased without the hood. My phobia for rain was formed during the times I was caught out in the rain as a kid. The crisis I had to put up with due to the cold is something that I pray no one should ever experience. I would say I have experienced all the life threatening phases of living with SC/SS, and I've weathered them all. I am still standing. I still have my wits about me. My brain is still sharp and my sarcasm still very much alive.

Growing up was fun. That's how I would like to classify it. I mean there's no greater fun than staring death in the face and beating it every time. My mum once said that the only time she would panic during any of my crisis is when I no longer have a pun to drop, or don't give a sarcastic response to any question that I consider unnecessary.

In my own case, I do not blame my parents for my condition. They really had no idea about the concept of genotype when they got married. And before they could appreciate my situation, they had given birth to 3 kids already, and my mum was pregnant for the fourth. It made them so devastated and skeptical that our last born, the fifth child was born 4 yrs after the fourth, whereas there is a 2yr gap between the first four. Out of 5 of us, 2 of us are warriors, myself and my immediate junior sis. We are still intact, pursuing our various endeavors.

When it comes to meds, I think I've taken everything, except Cellod-S. But for some years now, I have been on NOTHING. I try to take my anti-malaria stuff every 6 months. Crisis is now ever so rare. I do have Diclofenac SR handy though, just for when it sneaks up on me. It helps me with severe pain. But for minor pains, I go with Panadol Extra. Truth is, I hate meds, but you can imagine how it is for one who has a condition where you should have a mobile chemist handy. Whenever the crisis can't be controlled by the Diclofenac, I get an infusion to help dilate my veins. Once the infusion starts coursing through my veins, I begin to feel relief.

As for the severity of crisis, I think it varies from person to person. Like I said earlier, I have been through all life threatening stages of SC/SS. I have had crisis where my shin bone in both legs cracked vertically. You wouldn't even need an x-ray to see it. Mere running your hands down my legs would make you aware of the cracks in the bone. I was skinny then so you would be sure of what you were touching. I have also had leg ulcers. That was when I got my first job. Just below the ankles of both legs. They actually cost me my job cos I had to resign so as to get full time medical attention. I still have scar tissue on the spots. I once had swelling/protrusions on my head when I was in my 1st year in university. Made me start wearing woolen hats and miss school for some weeks. People saw the hats as a fashion style, or a cult label cos it was more or less dark coloured head-warmers. Only my immediate family members knew what lay beneath the warmer. I remember one day I couldn't make it to out to the sitting room, so I was lying in the bedroom without the warmer and one of my aunts came in to see me. I can never forget the look on her face when she saw the swellings on my head. Her expression made me burst out in serious laughter, even before I greeted her. During our conversation, I realized that she was using her questions to ascertain if the swellings indicated a defect in my mental capacity. I later found out that she feared I had brain tumors. I weathered that too.

Presently, am getting an M.Sc in Industrial/Organizational Psychology. Not working though. My immediate junior sis got an M.Sc before myself and she's working. She's actually an expert in French Language cos that's what she studied up to M.Sc level. Our parents did everything withing their ability to preserve our lives when we were little kids. My dad was being bled like a sacrificial lamb whenever we needed blood. Sometimes he donated for both of us within 7 days. It was that bad. They tried both orthodox and traditional remedies. My dad was miraculously spared by GOD from the hands of armed robbers on one of his trips to the University of Ile Ife to get roots from a professor back then. But what I admired most was their faith. After being put down by guilt when they realized their error in being ignorant about their genotype, they dedicated all their resources to knowing about SC/SS. And they believed that they would not lose myself or my sis. We adopted that faith from them. And the moment I could think for myself, I started reading every literature on the condition. Till date, I keep up with latest developments in the management of the condition.

I have come across some contradicting information from professionals about the management of the condition. But there are some consistencies too. I NEVER over stress myself. I ALWAYS listen to my body. I DO NOT smoke or take lager beer like water. I only do on very rare occasions, and never exceed a can of star or 2 cans of smirnoff ice. No more. I take plenty of water. I EAT everything. I LOVE my proteins and vegetables. I do my sit-ups and push-ups cos I realized that the abs make the ladies go gaga. I maintain my body weight at 67kg. No more, no less. I observed that I fall ill often when I am over 67kg. I ALWAYS stay positive in every condition. And I pursue my dreams. No room for depression, or negative thoughts.

People with SC/SS are like everyday people. But the truth is that they have a higher mental capacity, and people tend to misunderstand them a lot. Even family members. Not a boast but, I actually have one of the highest IQ's in black Africa. Trust GOD to know how to compensate people who are lacking in one aspect. HE sure knows how to balance things out. WARRIORS have a weird sense of humuor. And they are very fluent in sarcasm. Majority of us don't like to be pitied. If you must know about our condition, empathize and don't sympathize with us. Most of the girls I dated back in my university days never knew my health condition. WE ARE NOT MARKED FOR DEATH as most people think. People that don't have SC/SS die everyday from very careless things, so why the extra pity? Like it was said in Mortal Kombat, SAVE YOUR PITY FOR THE WEAK. WARRIORS aren't weak cos in truth, the pain we go through during crisis can actually drive someone with AA/AS insane. FACT! Besides, since I stopped experiencing crisis, I became the healthiest member of my family. I don't suffer all those other minor afflictions. But, I DREAD malaria seriously cos in my case, if I can stay over 12months without malaria, then I would have no complain whatsoever.

So that's about it people.
Loads of hugs for this write-up!! Lol @ Lots wife relative. Frds n colleagues do mak fun of me on that. But they don't understand the pain crisis that cud b triggered by rain(or cold water in particular)
Re: Misconceptions About People Living With Sickle Cell Disease by AmbCrux(f): 12:19pm On Jul 21, 2013
My bf sent me this link...at first, I thot I was gonna be able to ad something(as a medical student), but then I realised u guys have said it all...
He is sc and am aa...
I don't have issues being with him.........and I always tell him(with a smile ofcos), "u r gonna be fine".......
He is indeed a warrior!!!!!!
However, I want to plead with u guys to please, let us in........we don't know how u feel, but we can share in the pain, even if it's just 2% of the pain!!!!!!!
I told him "you've been taking care of ursef bfor I came, am just a bonus"...lol
Am so proud of y'all, esp the one who started these!
Thumbs up guys!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Misconceptions About People Living With Sickle Cell Disease by queenbinteo: 12:22pm On Jul 21, 2013
We av a group on fb 'Naija sickle cell warrior' created by op!! join us!!
Re: Misconceptions About People Living With Sickle Cell Disease by Dayjhihannon01(m): 1:46pm On Jul 21, 2013
queen binte o:
Loads of hugs for this write-up!! Lol @ Lots wife relative. Frds n colleagues do mak fun of me on that. But they don't understand the pain crisis that cud b triggered by rain(or cold water in particular)

Yes.... Warriors should watch out for water... My excursion @ Olumirin water falls of hours in the water ended up in a crisis i will never forget, also d same in the swimming pool of Ikogosi water falls.... AND PLLLESSSS, MALARIA IS A TREAT OO.. NOTHING LIKE IMMUNITY AGAINST IT..
Re: Misconceptions About People Living With Sickle Cell Disease by Sageez(m): 2:10pm On Jul 21, 2013
Abali1:
@Sageez,
At least you can see someone who is married to a warrior. She is working ohh! Not just sitting at home using her health as an excuse.
wow!!!! Fnx so much. Thank you for opening this topic. God bless you
Re: Misconceptions About People Living With Sickle Cell Disease by nastykid: 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2013
Wonderful thread.... Also a warrior it's not been easy but God has been indeed faithful. Just getting to know about the drug cellod-s, as for me I ve been on a drug called hydroxurea for about 2 years now it's a nice drug if you need more info on the drug you can google it. IT'S WELL
Re: Misconceptions About People Living With Sickle Cell Disease by eagleeye2: 5:20pm On Jul 21, 2013
nastykid: Wonderful thread.... Also a warrior it's not been easy but God has been indeed faithful. Just getting to know about the drug cellod-s, as for me I ve been on a drug called hydroxurea for about 2 years now it's a nice drug if you need more info on the drug you can google it. IT'S WELL
Do you stay in Nigeria? If yes. How much is Hydroxurea? And where can I get it?
Does it have side effects? Cos I googled and read that it can also be used for certain types of Cancer and for leukemia.
Re: Misconceptions About People Living With Sickle Cell Disease by nastykid: 10:11pm On Jul 21, 2013
Yea i stay in Nigeria, though the first set i used were ordered from australia but right now the drug is in Nigeria i'm in PH as a matter of fact and i get it anytime i want it in my family hospital i don't buy it and it doesn't have any side effect that i know of....
Re: Misconceptions About People Living With Sickle Cell Disease by IykeWest: 10:45pm On Jul 21, 2013
Yeah bro,am a bonifide warrior,i take hydroxyurea,special orders though,i take 3tabs daily,been feeling like superman so far. Anywho i gat a question,and yes its available in Nigeria in any pharmaceutical shop,not in all! Back to my question,i have been lifting weights for 2months now,i notice alot of changes though gradual buh if i continue for more than one year,u will be seeing obvious difference,so is it safe to lift? Any bad thing i should know about lifting? And i don't lift everyday twice a week,so i cn give my muscles time to rest and one of my leg is taller than the other been with leg ulcer for close to 5years now nd the leg with the ulcer is kinda short,like 4inches short,what should i do? Answer they bodybuilding own first :-)
Re: Misconceptions About People Living With Sickle Cell Disease by Abali1(m): 11:33pm On Jul 21, 2013
IykeWest: Yeah bro,am a bonifide warrior,i take hydroxyurea,special orders though,i take 3tabs daily,been feeling like superman so far. Anywho i gat a question,and yes its available in Nigeria in any pharmaceutical shop,not in all! Back to my question,i have been lifting weights for 2months now,i notice alot of changes though gradual buh if i continue for more than one year,u will be seeing obvious difference,so is it safe to lift? Any bad thing i should know about lifting? And i don't lift everyday twice a week,so i cn give my muscles time to rest and one of my leg is taller than the other been with leg ulcer for close to 5years now nd the leg with the ulcer is kinda short,like 4inches short,what should i do? Answer they bodybuilding own first :-)
I don't know if lifting has any side effects. Actually, I was lifting at a time in my Uni days, but some people told me it won't fit my body structure. So I stoped. I can only advice that you be careful so that you don't over stress yourself with lifting.
I will like to know why you are even lifting? Is it to impress the girls?
I think you should talk to your doctors about the leg ulcer.
Re: Misconceptions About People Living With Sickle Cell Disease by IykeWest: 10:56am On Jul 22, 2013
Abali1:
I don't know if lifting has any side effects. Actually, I was lifting at a time in my Uni days, but some people told me it won't fit my body structure. So I stoped. I can only advice that you be careful so that you don't over stress yourself with lifting.
I will like to know why you are even lifting? Is it to impress the girls?
I think you should talk to your doctors about the leg ulcer.
Am not lifting to impress girls,nah why would u even think that,its just funny and lifting to feel strong,nd be able to punch people in the face and give them a SS to be afraid of! All thru my sec skul pple be like if i touch this dude,he will die,am tired of that,i want it to be like if i touch this dude,i will give them a heavy punch,hehehehehe! Its really cool having a ripped body,and also my shoulder is too small for my height am 6 ft 2'' with a 30inches shoulder that don't look right. And for the ulcer,don't worry about it,its all good,its not gone buh its ok.
Re: Misconceptions About People Living With Sickle Cell Disease by Abali1(m): 11:15am On Jul 22, 2013
IykeWest: Am not lifting to impress girls,nah why would u even think that,its just funny and lifting to feel strong,nd be able to punch people in the face and give them a SS to be afraid of! All thru my sec skul pple be like if i touch this dude,he will die,am tired of that,i want it to be like if i touch this dude,i will give them a heavy punch,hehehehehe! Its really cool having a ripped body,and also my shoulder is too small for my height am 6 ft 2'' with a 30inches shoulder that don't look right. And for the ulcer,don't worry about it,its all good,its not gone buh its ok.
Iyke, you a funny. The taunt will always come. I fought a couple of times because of people taunting me, (that was in my secondary school). But as I grew older I got to know that I don't have to prove anything to nobody. And moreover am a bit hot tempered.
NB
At the risk of derailing this thread, I will tell you some of the things I did to feel and look strong.
At a time, while in the secondary school I will pack sands in un-used pot an cook the sand for like 1hr. Then I will pour it out on a flat surface and put my hands inside the hot sand, so that it will drain the bloods flowing to my palms. I once hard that it is the method used by these Chinese kung-Fu martial artists, so that anything they punch with their fists won't hurt them...With hindsight, I can only say God Loves Me.
Another is head-butting the concrete wall. Why? So that if I am to fight someone who is a bit stronger, I will simply initiate the fight with a very strong head-but that is sure to draw blood from his lips. (Actually did it a couple of times).

@Iyke, you don't need to prove anything to anybody, enjoy your exercise not because you are planning to Punch someone.
Re: Misconceptions About People Living With Sickle Cell Disease by IykeWest: 6:32pm On Jul 22, 2013
Hehehehehehehe! Thanks bro! I will just be lifting and see where it ends,so far i have been noticing alot,nd when it comes to strength,lemme use power,when it comes to power,the more you get the more you want,nd thats not gud. But,do u look buff? Asin re u ripped? Honestly i don't really care what people think,i just gat natural swagger that people dig and my dad hates,i do things i like just last week i plaited my hair and my dad was beefin hehehehehe,i had to loosen it cos he was threatening he will kick me out of the house,empty threat,since the last fight i had with a chick in pri skul,she beat my ass so bad,biggest shame of my life,since then i tot i was week,till last week when i had a brawl with my dad,he was punching nd i was like u punch like a girl,hehehehehe i tot if he gave me the first punch i will collapse but i didn't,i just found out,i was nd still stronger than i thought i was! Am no longer afraid.
Re: Misconceptions About People Living With Sickle Cell Disease by dapsy4u2(m): 6:59pm On Jul 23, 2013
Re: Misconceptions About People Living With Sickle Cell Disease by IykeWest: 8:14pm On Jul 23, 2013
dapsy4u2: i hail all the super warriors in the house. I just want an information on something, my younger sibling is a warrior ans she has this yellowish eyeball that it's very embarrassing. Can anyone kindly tell me how to get rid of this.
Thank you.
Yeah,you can remove the eyes from its socket wash it and put it back into the hole! Thats how impossible it is to get rid of the colour,the yellow eyes is our badge,our treadmark,our ID! By our i mean warriors

2 Likes

Re: Misconceptions About People Living With Sickle Cell Disease by Briareos(m): 8:17pm On Jul 23, 2013
She can try to wear contact lenses.
Re: Misconceptions About People Living With Sickle Cell Disease by Abali1(m): 10:03pm On Jul 23, 2013
dapsy4u2: i hail all the super warriors in the house. I just want an information on something, my younger sibling is a warrior ans she has this yellowish eyeball that it's very embarrassing. Can anyone kindly tell me how to get rid of this.

Thank you.
It shouldn't be embarrassing to you. It's actually not our fault.
Ok. To your question, you may try Glucose, I have heard that it helps or sugar cane. But I don't think the colour of her eyes should be your priority. Her overall well being should be.

2 Likes

Re: Misconceptions About People Living With Sickle Cell Disease by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 24, 2013

Thank you.
I have never read a more shallow post in my life. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Misconceptions About People Living With Sickle Cell Disease by nwaka1: 12:46pm On Jul 25, 2013
I have just been amazed by all your posts. the name warrior sounds great. I am AA and I am married to my husband who is SS. u will never know he is a warrior unless u see him in pains. and the pains are usually in d night. I am married to him and I am proud I married him. he is everything I look for in a man and more. he is handsome, moderate size, very very intelligent and smart,has Bsc,masters etc, he fears God, has a good job and doing well. Me that's AA even falls more sick than himself and guess what? he doesn't even take any drug,no b complex no folic acid,no paracetamol. if he comes out in d next world as SS, I will still marry him cos he is everything to me. I don't even see him as SS cos to me he isn't, honestly. He is just like any man I have ever met.SS or not, am enjoying my marriage and I pray God shd continue to keep him bc it has been only God that's been keeping him all these years. we are looking forward to having our babies wink
in conclusion, WARRIORS are just like any other human beings.Perfect in their nature.

5 Likes

Re: Misconceptions About People Living With Sickle Cell Disease by dapsy4u2(m): 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2013
honey86:
I have never read a more shallow post in my life. Nonsense.

Easy on the hit Sis!
Re: Misconceptions About People Living With Sickle Cell Disease by tipsydude(m): 7:18pm On Jul 25, 2013
IykeWest: Hehehehehehehe! Thanks bro! I will just be lifting and see where it ends,so far i have been noticing alot,nd when it comes to strength,lemme use power,when it comes to power,the more you get the more you want,nd thats not gud. But,do u look buff? Asin re u ripped? Honestly i don't really care what people think,i just gat natural swagger that people dig and my dad hates,i do things i like just last week i plaited my hair and my dad was beefin hehehehehe,i had to loosen it cos he was threatening he will kick me out of the house,empty threat,since the last fight i had with a chick in pri skul,she beat my ass so bad,biggest shame of my life,since then i tot i was week,till last week when i had a brawl with my dad,he was punching nd i was like u punch like a girl,hehehehehe i tot if he gave me the first punch i will collapse but i didn't,i just found out,i was nd still stronger than i thought i was! Am no longer afraid.

Mr Iyke, pls pardon my contribution, but I think u are engaging in a very risky venture, by carrying weights, for the very wrong reasons. I know that we live in a world that is ruled by the "survival of the fittest motto", but over time, it has become apparent that the fitness isn't necessarily in brawn, but in brains. I mean, have u seen people who engage in body building, and what they look like when they stop, or when they are aged? It is no pleasant sight, talk less of physical discomfort occasioned by maladjustment. To even read that u challenged ur dad physically is not palatable. U should be better than that. I've never fought before, not because I can't, but because I would take it to the extreme. So there's no need for that. I engage in body trimming as stated in my earlier post. But no heavy stuff cos of side effects. I am trim and I've got abs. What do I need muscles for? Not like it's gonna stop bullets from penetrating or a blade from cutting me up. I stick to developing my brain man. Do not let the way people look at u put u down. Remember that u are whatever u say u are, and not what people say.

As for the leg ulcer, well, I dunno what u've been treating it with, but when I went through that phase, I learnt that no hot/harsh stuff should ever go it, viz: spirit, iodine and hydrogen peroxide. NO! Rather, it should be cleaned with Eusol solution every other day, and a certain cream applied on it (sorry I never got the name of the cream from the orthopedic nurse that helped with mine cos I think he prepared it himself). Always rest ur feet in an elevated position while sitting, e.g with a stool. While sleeping, make sure u have wool socks on to maintain a certain temperature to help it heal. Avoid tight foot wears, e.g socks and shoes. Infact, never wear shoes until it's completely healed. Stick to sandals and slip-on. Regularly take Vitamin C and E (the big one) to help ur body metabolize excess iron so the sores from the ulcer could heal.

Stay strong and stay BLESSED!

4 Likes

Re: Misconceptions About People Living With Sickle Cell Disease by IykeWest: 1:43pm On Jul 26, 2013
Lol! Cool! Thanks bro!
Re: Misconceptions About People Living With Sickle Cell Disease by sweetrie(f): 12:23am On Jul 31, 2013
Had to come get motivation from this thread as I was feeling down. Thanks warriors!

1 Like

Re: Misconceptions About People Living With Sickle Cell Disease by Abali1(m): 5:39am On Jul 31, 2013
sweetrie: Had to come get motivation from this thread as I was feeling down. Thanks warriors!
Be strong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

China Detects First Human Case Of H3N8 Bird Flu / Appreciating The Place Of Drugs And Medical Procedures In Handling Of Illnesses. / Expectant Mum Suffers Womb Rupture In Police Cell (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.