Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:40 AM

GEJ Has Betrayed My Vote And Support - Preye Aganaba (one Man Protest) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Has Betrayed My Vote And Support - Preye Aganaba (one Man Protest) (2016 Views)

Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP / 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark / Obi Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Has Betrayed My Vote And Support - Preye Aganaba (one Man Protest) by ceah(m): 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2013
One of the strong supporters of president Jonathan before and during the last presidential election has finally expressed disappointment in President Jonathan and his government. This is the feeling of one out of millions of Nigerians that voted for Jonathan in the last presidential election that feels same now. What the future holds, we shall see. "Ignorance is bliss ..... Koriweni Burutolu in our life time, another president from the north will rule, and i promise u, he will treat a governor of bayelsa state in a more pathetic way ... we are a minority, and we need strong state govts and governors, no matter there short comings, so that they can look any president in the eyes and say, this is what my people want without fear or favor, without the fear of being hunted by the powers that be, without the fear of losing there office ... lagos state and the southwest states have achieved that during there struggle with obasanjo ... very reason the use of OPC to push for political space has completely evaporated ... whereas our governors in the niger delta still use militants to push for political space and make subtle demands from NIGERIA because of the fear of what is happening to gov amaechi ..... have u bothered to question why there is an unprecedented oil theft in the region ... and the president instead of addressing that is busy playing petty politics on behalf of his wife in rivers state ... history will judge all of us .... president GEJ has betrayed my vote and support and its so sad .... its the business of every governor in nigeria to fight against what is happening to rivers state govt ... moreso, its the business of every nigerian to cry out now ... not to rely on sentiments of he is our brother ..." Preye Aganaba

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Has Betrayed My Vote And Support - Preye Aganaba (one Man Protest) by sexkilzaphull: 1:43pm On Jul 19, 2013
Wow! Preye, are you able to read my post or or NL? God bless you, you spoke the truth! I am afraid people like you are becoming extinct but with only 50% of people like you in Nigeria, that country will be more successful than ever! Thanks for standing up for truth and speaking out so courageously!
Re: GEJ Has Betrayed My Vote And Support - Preye Aganaba (one Man Protest) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 19, 2013
But some people believe he is still the next best thing after sliced bread

....just because he made their kinsmen the COAS...some few ministerial appointments...head of some govt MDAs and a promise to give them another bridge across the River Niger.

Then he will handover to one of them after his misrule.
Re: GEJ Has Betrayed My Vote And Support - Preye Aganaba (one Man Protest) by Omen100(m): 1:59pm On Jul 19, 2013
GEJ is an incurable R3tard & the "HIPPO" is not helping him out.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Has Betrayed My Vote And Support - Preye Aganaba (one Man Protest) by sexkilzaphull: 2:17pm On Jul 19, 2013
Re: GEJ Has Betrayed My Vote And Support - Preye Aganaba (one Man Protest) by RtFNJ: 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2013
I can see,feel folishness in ur comments.. Wot have u done 4 ur village or sorry ur family.. U pple should leave GEJ alone..
Re: GEJ Has Betrayed My Vote And Support - Preye Aganaba (one Man Protest) by sexkilzaphull: 2:43pm On Jul 19, 2013
Rt FNJ: I can see,feel folishness in ur comments.. Wot have u done 4 ur village or sorry ur family.. U pple should leave GEJ alone..

Leave your servant alone so the master (electorates) who 'voted' for him become the slaves? Most of you people are still backward, uncivilized, uneducated and downright clannish! Well, if you want Nigerians to leave him alone, let him resign and become a private citizen or your traditional ruler. In our own country, we MUST and WILL make our "leaders" accountable to the maximum extent possible!

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Has Betrayed My Vote And Support - Preye Aganaba (one Man Protest) by hensben(m): 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2013
se.xkilza.phull:

Leave your servant alone so the master (electorates) who 'voted' for him become the slaves? Most of you people are still backward, uncivilized, uneducated and downright clannish! Well, if you want Nigerians to leave him alone, let him resign and become a private citizen or your traditional ruler. In our own country, we MUST and WILL make our "leaders" accountable to the maximum extent possible!
don't mind that fool, GEj is a disgrace to nigeria mind u I'm 4rm naija delta, GEJ don't have leadership charisma.
Re: GEJ Has Betrayed My Vote And Support - Preye Aganaba (one Man Protest) by sexkilzaphull: 3:21pm On Jul 19, 2013
hensben: don't mind that fool, GEj is a disgrace to nigeria mind u I'm 4rm naija delta, GEJ don't have leadership charisma.

I am happy to hear people like you still exist in Nigeria! One love!
Re: GEJ Has Betrayed My Vote And Support - Preye Aganaba (one Man Protest) by ceah(m): 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2013
The Political Arithmetic isn't working anymore grin grin grin
Re: GEJ Has Betrayed My Vote And Support - Preye Aganaba (one Man Protest) by bloggernaija: 3:47pm On Jul 19, 2013
This is someone who understands what is going.
PDP is an extension of past military dictators.
If GEJ refuses to carry out the necessary structural reforms before he leaves the presidential office ,most of the northern candidate won't do it,neither would vested interest in the south do so as well.
The southwest is doing better than most inspite of the revenue handicap and population explosion.
TInubu has been able to battle the enemies of progress to a standstill,thereby giving the southwest governors political space to perform.even mimiko cannot deny being a beneficiary of such battles.
GEJ removed the bayelsa governor.instead of promoting a proven performer ,he instead place a complete invalid on the seat.
That is the biggest signal of your values and vision.
It is no different from obj promoting adedibu ,anenih,uba, bode George etc as garrison commanders.
Complete invalids .

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Has Betrayed My Vote And Support - Preye Aganaba (one Man Protest) by ceah(m): 4:28pm On Jul 20, 2013
bloggernaija: This is someone who understands what is going.
PDP is an extension of past military dictators.
If GEJ refuses to carry out the necessary structural reforms before he leaves the presidential office ,most of the northern candidate won't do it,neither would vested interest in the south do so as well.
The southwest is doing better than most inspite of the revenue handicap and population explosion.
TInubu has been able to battle the enemies of progress to a standstill,thereby giving the southwest governors political space to perform.even mimiko cannot deny being a beneficiary of such battles.
GEJ removed the bayelsa governor.instead of promoting a proven performer ,he instead place a complete invalid on the seat.
That is the biggest signal of your values and vision.
It is no different from obj promoting adedibu ,anenih,uba, bode George etc as garrison commanders.
Complete invalids .

Thank you bro... grin

1 Like

Re: GEJ Has Betrayed My Vote And Support - Preye Aganaba (one Man Protest) by ceah(m): 10:07pm On Jul 20, 2013
se.xkilza.phull:

I am happy to hear people like you still exist in Nigeria! One love!

They do bro... grin

1 Like

Re: GEJ Has Betrayed My Vote And Support - Preye Aganaba (one Man Protest) by PuloSenibo(m): 11:46pm On Jul 20, 2013
Dis guy is jst Playing belle Politics,we knw him in Port harcourt

1 Like

Re: GEJ Has Betrayed My Vote And Support - Preye Aganaba (one Man Protest) by Brimmie(m): 2:16am On Jul 21, 2013
You Can Do Better!! Na So E Dey Start... Abati Things!!
Re: GEJ Has Betrayed My Vote And Support - Preye Aganaba (one Man Protest) by ceah(m): 2:08pm On Jul 22, 2013
fcf
Brimmie: You Can Do Better!! Na So E Dey Start... Abati Things!!

we all are not the same man cool

1 Like

Re: GEJ Has Betrayed My Vote And Support - Preye Aganaba (one Man Protest) by ceah(m): 7:10pm On Jul 22, 2013
Join hands with us as we send Jonathan home to Otueke come 2015. I hope Otueke people will be kind enough to make him their traditional ruler when he returns. shocked shocked shocked - a friend wrote this on his fb wall

1 Like

Re: GEJ Has Betrayed My Vote And Support - Preye Aganaba (one Man Protest) by JPpresh406(m): 10:15am On Sep 13, 2014
don't mind this Preye aganaba who is one of those supporters of APC..all of our current politicians whether PDP or APC are all craps with no political ideology.. they don't know what is politics or the meaning of leadership... my rating of Good luck Jonathan is 40 percent while the current governor of bayelsa state is a man who talks too much I dislike the man(seriake Dickson)... I'm a Niger deltan from bayelsa precisely but I will always speak the truth
Re: GEJ Has Betrayed My Vote And Support - Preye Aganaba (one Man Protest) by ogbronx(m): 1:25pm On Sep 13, 2014
sexkilzaphull:

good talk! I am amazed to how shallow Nigerians can be sometimes . Pple don't know that during elections , when you cast your vote for someone, what you are doing is putting your socio-economic destiny on him/her.
Re: GEJ Has Betrayed My Vote And Support - Preye Aganaba (one Man Protest) by ahaika23: 2:31pm On Sep 13, 2014
PuloSenibo: Dis guy is jst Playing belle Politics,we knw him in Port harcourt
. Yep! He's one of Amaechi's tight friends so what do you expect.
Re: GEJ Has Betrayed My Vote And Support - Preye Aganaba (one Man Protest) by CharlesPhc: 3:02pm On Sep 13, 2014
Re: GEJ Has Betrayed My Vote And Support - Preye Aganaba (one Man Protest) by nuclearboy(m): 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2014
Wow - is this truly Nairaland or Educatedland? Seems we are finally waking up in Nigeria
Re: GEJ Has Betrayed My Vote And Support - Preye Aganaba (one Man Protest) by egift(m): 5:27pm On Sep 13, 2014
sexkilzaphull: Leave your servant alone so the master (electorates) who 'voted' for him become the slaves? Most of you people are still backward, uncivilized, uneducated and downright clannish! Well, if you want Nigerians to leave him alone, let him resign and become a private citizen or your traditional ruler. In our own country, we MUST and WILL make our "leaders" accountable to the maximum extent possible!

God bless you. Nigerians have the opportunity to vote out failure in 2015. Supporting Jonathan and other politicians looting the national treasury is not a reward to the Niger Delta Region. With focused State Governors, South-South can ensure the development of their region under any President.

If Jonathan was a good leader, it would have been a different case. What did he achieve for the Region that is in any way unique as a man who understands the plight of his people? Nothing.

The Federal Republic of Nigeria will overcome the failure of an administration.
Re: GEJ Has Betrayed My Vote And Support - Preye Aganaba (one Man Protest) by omenka(m): 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2014
Oboy!! E don set!!! I hope the usual roaches will do well to visit this thread and label this man an "abooki"....

God bless you sir!!

(1) (Reply)

Real Reasons Why Jonathan Abandoned Pdp Rally In Imo State / Presidency Says OBJ Attack On GEJ,odious And Unwarranted / The War Against Boko Hara(video part 1,2&3) Bama invasion included

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.