Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles (20422 Views)

Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram / NIGERIA: A Nation Of Fools / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by Karmatyra(f): 10:44am On Jul 20, 2013
am just gettin to knw dat dis life is per head.. angryam just gettin to knw dat dis life is per head..
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 20, 2013
I agree with the OP!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by whubbhey(f): 10:49am On Jul 20, 2013
All those fools who use religion for selfish reasons! No one is even thinkin of the fact that a 9yr old is not physically mature or emotionally prepared for intimacy! Shey dia koran stipulates amputation 4 theft? All our billions they cart 2 foreign banks is supposed to have made them all limbless. Nxt tin we'l see is a bill to legalise bestiality! Abusive paedophiles!

#childnotbride.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by kzokul(m): 10:50am On Jul 20, 2013
This is even worst than rape.....spits 2 those behind dis ammendment......
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by lolaluv1(f): 10:51am On Jul 20, 2013
Tufia!

Jobless perverts.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 20, 2013
omenka:

And what has you people's jesus on earth done or said about this reprehensible assault on womanhood?
pls re u sure ur sane wich 1 concren jesus wid dz shirr
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by Buc(m): 10:54am On Jul 20, 2013
Islamic republic of Nigeria and not the federal Republic of Nigeria. If we practise "true federalism", state houses of assembly would be the ones making the decision on this issue, that way those state that reject such practices can be safe heavens for victims and jail for anybody that would not let them be after they move into areas that see them as underage.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 20, 2013
Don Demu: This guy is just hating cos he sure knows how tight a 9yr old will be down there and his fake religious belief wont allow him have a taste.
You will forever be an i.diot and a fool, and no amount of redemption will change that.

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by Afam4eva(m): 10:54am On Jul 20, 2013
Chuksemi: The uche if he truly exists should be lynched.For once kayode has spoken reasonably.
What the Uche guy said makes sense. He's not saying that it's right. He's only positing that people that fought for it feel it's right because their religion supports it.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by Adex099(m): 10:55am On Jul 20, 2013
They should also legalize bokohramism cos jihad is also legal in their religion..... perverts!!!
*Spits on northern Nigeria and dose 2 southern bast@rds *

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by comradestalk: 10:57am On Jul 20, 2013
God save our country!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by Afam4eva(m): 10:58am On Jul 20, 2013
This is just a prove that Sharia law can be legalized anytime.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by EejaNla01(m): 10:58am On Jul 20, 2013
Lol @ topic.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by shineeye1: 10:58am On Jul 20, 2013
Religion has become a double edged sword. Religion is a tool applicable by the best as well as the very worst characters on the surface of the earth. But the foundations of God stand sure and He very well knows those who belong to Him.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by mrinfo(m): 10:59am On Jul 20, 2013
Nnanna224: FFK desperately playing on the Nigerian psyche to gain political capital

Daft Nairalander!!!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by babadey(m): 11:00am On Jul 20, 2013
Afam4eva:
What the Uche guy said makes sense. He's not saying that it's right. He's only positing that people that fought for it feel it's right because their religion supports it.

undecided undecided
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by manph: 11:01am On Jul 20, 2013
This is another concept of Boko Haram designed specifically against northern ladies.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by ugopeter(m): 11:01am On Jul 20, 2013
For a long time, I av resisted commenting on d CHILD MARRIAGE DEBATE going on but its has become so obvious dat NIGERIA will continue 2 remain a laughing stock in d International community. How on earth will someone reasonable even think of child marriage in a time wen Nigeria is plagued with so much suffering and hardship...No jobs 4 graduates, Undergraduates of all higher institution on strike? Its so obvious that we have pedophiles @ d helm of affairs of this country. Please say NO to child marriage. Copy and Paste 2 all ur contact. Lets kill dat Mens Rea but it becomes Actus Rea# childNOTBride #NaPikinNobeWife...UGOPETER UCHE
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by babyhrt(m): 11:02am On Jul 20, 2013
Wht is gud 4d d goose is perfect 4d ganders..if the senate used Religious rite as d basis 4 legalising child mariage/child abuse,den i see no reason why gay mariage shud nt b legalise on d basis of human right.am nt a gay bt dats my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by funkybaby(f): 11:05am On Jul 20, 2013
Who hid my response to that fool, don demu? angry angry angry
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 20, 2013
All I know is that the senate may not be wrong after all for dis 'cos in countries like UK and US,girls especially young lads get married at a very young age say 12 or 14 as a result of their rapid growth and all dat.Nigeria should advance along side.But,my area of criticism is dat dey ignore chronic areas where amendments should mainly focused on and pounce on trivial issues dat should come last.Misplaced priority and negligence of legislative know-how.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by Cruxxy(m): 11:06am On Jul 20, 2013
Chuksemi: The uche if he truly exists should be lynched.For once kayode has spoken reasonably.

D guy's madness has recieved total cure. This must be a miracle
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by size38: 11:07am On Jul 20, 2013
The result of this shameful law will be as follows. 1. there will increase in rape. 2. There will be increase in under age marriage 3. There will be increase in health or sexual related sickness like VVF 4. There will be also high population of uneducated women. 5. There will be increase too on murder cases because no man will love to see her under age daughter being defile and keeps quiet in d name of it being lawful in d country. So paedophilias, make una no near my sisters and my children ooo because me I go kill d person life.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by funkybaby(f): 11:07am On Jul 20, 2013
ebenezer4o2: All I know is that the senate may not be wrong after all for dis 'cos in countries like UK and US,girls especially young lads get married at a very young age say 12 or 14 as a result of their rapid growth and all dat..

Shut da f.uck up and stop displaying your ignorance/stupidity on something you know nothing about.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by babadey(m): 11:08am On Jul 20, 2013
babyhrt: Wht is gud 4d d goose is perfect 4d ganders..if the senate used Religious rite as d basis 4 legalising child mariage/child abuse,den i see no reason why gay mariage shud nt b legalise on d basis of human right.am nt a gay bt dats my opinion.

They jast laid a red carpet for it now for signingg child marriage into bill. The time is really coming azin the end of time as the bible says. I'm scared gan.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by Napoleonumolo: 11:08am On Jul 20, 2013
I don't blame those marrying under age children,i rather blame d senseless parents dat gave their under age daughters to marry because of d greed 4 money.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by nbright: 11:08am On Jul 20, 2013
I still can't believe an Edo senator endorsed this thing to be passed into law...

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by blueheffner(m): 11:09am On Jul 20, 2013
I don't jst know why pple just like exaggerating issues like this,the issue of child marriage was introduced because of the high level of maoral decadence in Nigeria,u will see a girl of 12 years olhaving undergone several abortions,so what are u talking about,the truth is dat in this our society our female children are being exposed to sexual practices at a very early age, u can visist hospitals and inquire frm the doctors abt the issue,and the grrom has no right to consumate the marriage unttil the the girl attains maturity,will u rather have a girl having multiple sex partners b4 marriage, if u ask some girls how many sexual partners they've had,some have even lost count,atleast if she has express commitment to a man, she will knw where her loyalty lies,and won't turn herself into differnt pple's sexual object,and of whic the girl has the write to revoke the marriage any time she likes, so she is not forced into anything,and the notion that prophet mohammed married the girl at 6 and consumated the marriage at the marriage at the age of 9 is a big fat lie.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by kinguwem: 11:09am On Jul 20, 2013
Senator Mark & his colleagues are hippocrites. They condemn gay marriage but support child marriage. Who are they deceiving? They shall be judged according to their deeds.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by maxisfield(f): 11:10am On Jul 20, 2013
Y are peeps disturbin dia lives undecided..I wil jus sit @ home n wait for †ђξ man dt wans to marry ma 9yr old dauta, I wil cut off ur head n snd it to yerima angry

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by omoredia: 11:10am On Jul 20, 2013
Marriage is meant for adults, education is meant for all! #stopchildmarriagenow. Follow @israelomoredia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu / Kano Assembly Orders Removal Of Kwankwasiyya Inscriptions On Public Buildings / Boko Haram Stalls Prisoner Swap With Abducted Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.