Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Bed Time Story - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Bed Time Story (1012 Views)

Bed Time Pills / Bed Time Story / Is Bed Time Pls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bed Time Story by frank316(m): 3:18pm On May 24, 2008
a man was reading bed time story for his wife, he suddenly stop after he was through with the first page and dipped his hands into her pussy.

"what is wrong with you, you wan f**k?" the wife asked

"no, i just wanted to wet my hands to enable me flip over the next page'  he said.

Evening meal

a poor man was sharing dinner for his four kid: he called them by their names and passed it to them one by one starting from the eldest

"peter, take your food"
"thank you papa" peter replied and went strainght to devour the food

"john, have yours"
"papa thank" john said after he collected the food.

"richard, this is your"
"thank you papa'

"junior, eat from the pot"
seeing that the food was finished, junior asked" but papa what will you eat?"

"My, son, make una chop, me i go chop una mama sleep"
Re: Bed Time Story by Cayon(f): 3:29pm On May 24, 2008
shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

frank 3.16:

a man was reading bed time story for his wife, he suddenly stop after he was through with the first page and dipped his hands into her pussy.

"what is wrong with you, you wan f**k?" the wife asked

"no, i just wanted to wet my hands to enable me flip over the next page'  he said.
Re: Bed Time Story by Suntemi(m): 5:24pm On May 24, 2008
Oga o

(1) (Reply)

Different Tribes And Their Reaction To Be Suicide Bombers! / $10,000 Kiss / Please Lauf With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.