Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Windows Mobile Naija Forum - Phones (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Windows Mobile Naija Forum (278408 Views)

Installing Applications On Htc Pro 2 Windows Mobile / He Needs Help On How To Download 2go Messenger On Htc Windows Mobile. / Compare Smartphones - Symbian Vs Windows Mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by UjSizzle(f): 10:18pm On Sep 26, 2016
morganist99:
how can I download with Microsoft edge...it is playing the movie instead
What site?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by morganist99(m): 12:11pm On Sep 27, 2016
UjSizzle:

What site?
o2tv series
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Unseen(m): 7:48pm On Sep 27, 2016
morganist99:
o2tv series

Download UC Browser and use it for all downloads.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Larule007(m): 10:51am On Sep 28, 2016
morganist99:
how can I download with Microsoft edge...it is playing the movie instead

Press and hold d screen while playing the movie,it'll show ''save''. Press save and it'll start downloading. Pause/stop the playing movie so as to minimize ur data. But u can also use UCbrowser to download for better efficiency.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by morganist99(m): 12:56pm On Sep 28, 2016
Larule007:

Press and hold d screen while playing the movie,it'll show ''save''. Press save and it'll start downloading. Pause/stop the playing movie so as to minimize ur data. But u can also use UCbrowser to download for better efficiency.
thanks bro
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Gucciboss: 5:56pm On Oct 01, 2016
roughneck:
Hello guys.. I use a windows version of HTC m8, my front facing camera does not work with imo, I dunno if anyone can help resolve this. I also have not gotten update on my phone for a long time now, anytime I check for update, it's always saying my phone is up to date.
It is not officially available on your device.
download windows insider from store.
you can get windows 10 from it.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by iamkingdaniel: 11:11am On Oct 03, 2016
Good day ma pipo, I am a ios user but I have tired for the device, am planning to get a lumia 930, abeg should I go ahead... I also love to play games when free. Thanks
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Gucciboss: 11:55am On Oct 03, 2016
iamkingdaniel:
Good day ma pipo, I am a ios user but I have tired for the device, am planning to get a lumia 930, abeg should I go ahead... I also love to play games when free. Thanks
In as much as Windows phone is a good platform, i will like you to consider these before you jump i.
1 Is the phone you want to purchase upgradable to windows 10?
2 Since you like games, what are you favorite games? because not every game in apple store is available in Windows store.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by honorbule(m): 2:37pm On Oct 03, 2016
Hi Guys...i want to sell my Lumia 830.. whatsapp. 07063341354 ...the back cover is a bit rough. chat me up
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by UjSizzle(f): 8:56pm On Oct 03, 2016
iamkingdaniel:
The 930 is a good phone upgradeable to windows 10, but you might want to reconsider since you're a gamer. Some games you're currently used to might not be available on the windows platform.
Aside that, the phone is superb (I use it).
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Gnosticmovement(m): 7:12pm On Oct 05, 2016
sarafa68:
op and fellow window os userers pls help. My lumia 520 after two month of update to window 8.1 have eventually developed a fault to which i got no clue of. Can u imaging a phone constantly and rapidly changing flight signal and network signal whenever i change the flight mode. Base on my research in window's forum some have experience same problem according to them which has no remedy apart from changing the 'mother board' which i don't know what it means, please does anybody here got a clue of what i should do that will fix my phone back to is status Que? Your help will be greatly appreciated ,. Thanks in anticipation.

My lumia 520 once had same problem..and it was fixed after it was downgraded back to lumia amber ...just take it to a competent phone techie..
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by UjSizzle(f): 4:35pm On Oct 08, 2016
Feraz, does your 930 have issues with one of its speakers?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 08, 2016
Gnosticmovement:

My lumia 520 once had same problem..and it was fixed after it was downgraded back to lumia amber ...just take it to a competent phone techie..
thanks. But all this phone tech here in jos are incompetence. Is there any way i can do it automatically myself?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Feraz(m): 7:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
UjSizzle:
Feraz, does your 930 have issues with one of its speakers?
Good evening. Nope. It doesn't. What's up with yours?

iamkingdaniel:
You can go ahead if you love the Windows OS. I use it (Lumia 930). I play awesome games there. The thing I'll tell you is that not every game on iOS or android can be found on Windows OS.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by UjSizzle(f): 10:44pm On Oct 08, 2016
Feraz:
Good evening. Nope. It doesn't. What's up with yours?

You can go ahead if you love the Windows OS. I use it (Lumia 930). I play awesome games there. The thing I'll tell you is that not every game on iOS or android can be found on Windows OS.
My voice recorder can't pick any sound, neither can WhatsApp ans calls on loudspeaker. Everything else is fine including Cortana speech.
Used to think it was a software issue, but turns out it's hardware. I looked it up on Windows Central and it appears a number of people have/had the same issue too (something to do with mic 3 and 4) which was fixed by technicians i.e replacing the microphones.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Feraz(m): 10:56pm On Oct 08, 2016
UjSizzle:

My voice recorder can't pick any sound, neither can WhatsApp ans calls on loudspeaker. Everything else is fine including Cortana speech.
Used to think it was a software issue, but turns out it's hardware. I looked it up on Windows Central and it appears a number of people have/had the same issue too (something to do with mic 3 and 4) which was fixed by technicians i.e replacing the microphones.
Well, I played music earlier this evening and had none of the issues. I really have no idea.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by posh1(m): 6:39am On Oct 09, 2016
Pls help me out with my family setup dats my Lumia 540 I don't know how dat works cus I can't install any apps in phone
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by UjSizzle(f): 9:36am On Oct 09, 2016
Feraz:
Well, I played music earlier this evening and had none of the issues. I really have no idea.
I don't mean playing music-- it's not the speaker; it's the microphone.

Try using the voice recorder app. When you playback can you hear anything?
Or try sending a voice recording on WhatsApp. Do you hear anything when you playback?

When you're on a call and you switch to loudspeaker, does the person still hear you?

Try any of these and let me know if you have the same issue.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by mangala14(m): 9:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
Please, I need a honest review of lumia 640xl from users. I am about to get one and don't want to regret buying it
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Feraz(m): 10:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
UjSizzle:

I don't mean playing music-- it's not the speaker; it's the microphone.

Try using the voice recorder app. When you playback can you hear anything?
Or try sending a voice recording on WhatsApp. Do you hear anything when you playback?

When you're on a call and you switch to loudspeaker, does the person still hear you?

Try any of these and let me know if you have the same issue.
Hey! Good evening! I tried all and they worked perfectly. No issues.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by iamkingdaniel: 5:50pm On Oct 27, 2016
Thank you ladies and Gentlemen in this awesome forum, some weeks back, I asked if I should go for the lumia 930, I actually did after the responses I got, ( sorry I didn't come online earlier to say thank u) am not regretting the phone but I notice almost everything must be downloaded via WiFi.. or there a subsequent route to download heavy apps or files?
Thank pipo
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by dannydevito(m): 7:59pm On Oct 27, 2016
compliment guys pls I need the activation code for htc widow phone 8s. demand for the code pops up upon windows I'd registration.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by UjSizzle(f): 9:54pm On Oct 29, 2016
iamkingdaniel:
Thank you ladies and Gentlemen in this awesome forum, some weeks back, I asked if I should go for the lumia 930, I actually did after the responses I got, ( sorry I didn't come online earlier to say thank u) am not regretting the phone but I notice almost everything must be downloaded via WiFi.. or there a subsequent route to download heavy apps or files?
Thank pipo
You can download with mobile data too. Change the setting from the store.

1 Like

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by iamkingdaniel: 3:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
UjSizzle:

You can download with mobile data too. Change the setting from the store.
Thanks UJ... but it seems I don enter trouble, I did download some files but I noticed the battery doesn't last as it used to while using what's app.. I mean if am online for one hour the phone might even go off, plus the phone is also heating up, pls is that the way yours act too or is it because the phone still runs on Windows 8.1,
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by uptimum123(m): 11:22am On Nov 01, 2016
iamkingdaniel:

Thanks UJ... but it seems I don enter trouble, I did download some files but I noticed the battery doesn't last as it used to while using what's app.. I mean if am online for one hour the phone might even go off, plus the phone is also heating up, pls is that the way yours act too or is it because the phone still runs on Windows 8.1,

That's the cause,even mine on on the first roll out of window 10 now acting the same way,will have to upgrage again
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by iamkingdaniel: 1:02pm On Nov 01, 2016
uptimum123:

That's the cause,even mine on on the first roll out of window 10 now acting the same way,will have to upgrage again
Will try to update, I just hope it doesn't act da same after all
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 01, 2016
M currently using lumia 710 and can't download from window store and d whatsapp is nt working help
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by RealAdewole(m): 1:21am On Nov 02, 2016
any good news about how to rectify this long damaged lumia 520

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Donvilo(m): 8:25am On Nov 02, 2016
Using a windows smartphone is like as if I'm using a micro P.C on my hand. I love it grin

1 Like

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Highziq(m): 11:18am On Nov 07, 2016
Hello,
Anyone who has a Lumia 1520 or Lumia 535 for sale should pls quote me or whatsapp me on this no. 07012658304

Really in need of windows phone. Android Sucks.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 07, 2016
So I just got this 640lte and its been a tug of war to update to 10.

Can anyone share tips? I have tried wifi,still stuck to 0%.

Jossyroyal1

Did you eventually updated to windows 10 and how did you go about it?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by bobo65(m): 2:11pm On Nov 07, 2016
Highziq:
Hello,
Anyone who has a Lumia 1520 or Lumia 535 for sale should pls quote me or whatsapp me on this no. 07012658304

Really in need of windows phone. Android Sucks.

U dunno what u r saying

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (158) (Reply)

Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7 / Innjoo Note Discussion Thread / Code For Flashing Nokia Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.