Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,547 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Arms Stockpile: North Prepares For War Over 2015? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arms Stockpile: North Prepares For War Over 2015? (2534 Views)

Osinbajo And Malami In Turf War Over $1.3billion Malabu Scam - Premium Times / Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections / South-East Governors Meet Over 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arms Stockpile: North Prepares For War Over 2015? by Adejoro74: 1:13am On Jul 22, 2013
Ahan74:

Why would there be battle ground in SE?
With your OPC, Afenifere, ACN, LP, PDP, and now UPN and with the huge almajiri (Yoruba and hausa) population, and your hatred for SS, you will be in the thick of the battle

@Adejoro, I am not sure that you are any where near Igbo Man, and can see how desperate you are to rope Igbos inn, it is clear that your saying of "God bless Igbos" is false and parts of your attempts to bring them inn. Pls stop that, it can work for you.

1 Like

You must be an undiscerning i//diot. Your grandfather is not even as Igbo as I am. Anu ofia
Re: Arms Stockpile: North Prepares For War Over 2015? by kettykin: 3:53am On Jul 22, 2013
Biafra will definitely be a reference point in this war but unlike Biafra the niger deltas and the igbos are on one side whilst the core north and the yoruba are on the other side with the middle belt split and remaining neutral. The war might progress on 2 fronts the northern axis and the western axis ore /lagos axis.

The war will be fought with higher technology gadgets like drones , bunker bursting cluster bombs and local made submarines in the coastal areas, the struggle for the control of abuja and lagos will most likely be the premises of any war by 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Arms Stockpile: North Prepares For War Over 2015? by biafranqueen: 4:05am On Jul 22, 2013
muktarl:

we have 1million alumanjiris for sacrifice. can you beat that?
so you are willing to kill and sacrifice your people shocked so the Elite will continue to support foreign banks and Real Estate Markets what will the Northern leaders do for your people? What are they doing now? Please don't be fooled that being in power will help your people it never has and never will the same Governors will continue to steal all the resources. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Arms Stockpile: North Prepares For War Over 2015? by rash47(m): 4:20am On Jul 22, 2013
muktarl:

we have 1million alumanjiris for sacrifice. can you beat that?

Lol. U dey craze oo aboki!

Funny thread,see the way war marshals dey strategise 4 internet.
Re: Arms Stockpile: North Prepares For War Over 2015? by biafranqueen: 4:21am On Jul 22, 2013
Wetting this war talk. So the powerless will fight each other while the powerful ship family and friends abroad! What is this fight for. So all the leaders in office are thieves right now when we shed blood they will control the resources. You people don't know the USA government and corporations will send in mercenaries again destroy all the oil blocks and infrastructure they built. They are selling the oil blocks back to Nigerian companies so they can come in and destroy them during the war. All the propaganda in the news in America is pointing to that. Now they can go and steal the resources they need like they did in Congo without the red tape. angry

When will we stop falling into the hands of the oppressors? How will we benefit killing Men Women and Children. Millions will die and the western world will be laughing at us again, saying look at those stupid monkeys killing each other destroying the little the built up. So you think Abuja and Lagos will look the same after another war. Please stop and really think well. Everything will be destroyed now we will be divided, do you think your current leaders will use the money to build the infrastructure? The foreign investors will run away and the masses will be left in the rubble starving, suffering and defeated nothing good comes out of war. Look at Somalia look at Liberia! We have to elevate our thinking. Children will be without schooling for years the war will set us back 100 s of years. The other countries will not allow you to come to their countries because only Nigerian visas are accepted now not your new republic you will all be stuck like chickens in a poultry farm, waiting to be roasted. cry
P
Re: Arms Stockpile: North Prepares For War Over 2015? by Adejoro74: 5:57am On Jul 22, 2013
2015 gonna be tough.
Re: Arms Stockpile: North Prepares For War Over 2015? by christ4mi(f): 6:23am On Jul 22, 2013
Anyone trying to fight with North is on his own, You can't win a fight with someone that can kill themselves just to kill. We southerners are afraid to die, and the Northerners are willing to die for what they believe. And there are more southerners in the North, than Northerners in the south. Pls let's give peace a chance. If you think the USA or Britain will come to south help, you are dreaming. And I can bet my life that all Arab and Islamic countries will come to help the North.
Re: Arms Stockpile: North Prepares For War Over 2015? by dragunov: 6:29am On Jul 22, 2013
muktarl: when i was saying it, you fools thouth we are joking. if you people do not release the power to us in 2015. this child play. the power now or never. i have the new map of nigeria. i will release more infor
Aboki! Give or take, you guys can't woin any war in Nigeria. You do not have the monopoly of violence.
Re: Arms Stockpile: North Prepares For War Over 2015? by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 22, 2013
geeez: Battle: North vs South South
Battle Ground: South East
Spectators: South West

I won't say more
Whatever happened to the love u have for your Abokis. Your masters will use illorin as a shield from Southern attacks. You will be their sophisticated almajiris grin cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Arms Stockpile: North Prepares For War Over 2015? by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 22, 2013
Even if we are stockpiling weapons in the SE, this is not where to discuss such. We are not a loudmouthed Ah!-Ye! ppl. Igbos will never fail to defend themselves whether in Sabongari, Jos or Ladipo. That i can vouch for. How are we going to dat? u may ask. Don't worry just leave the matter for mattias grin
Re: Arms Stockpile: North Prepares For War Over 2015? by omenka(m): 8:07am On Jul 22, 2013
EKONGKING: i can see biafra war repeated sad sad sad sad

Should there be war, Biafra would be child's play. We would be looking at somthing the scale of Rwanda!!

I pray it never gets to that point! I quiver at the sight of gory pics comming out of Syria. Wouldn't want my country to be cought up in such a situation no matter the reason.

We should do everything possible to avert war, especially that with a religious colouration.

God bless Nigeria and preserve her and her peoples.
Re: Arms Stockpile: North Prepares For War Over 2015? by Emperor007: 8:38am On Jul 22, 2013
mekaboy:
Seriously something needs to be done about these arms. Its either the FG wakes up, spend money and secure our boarders,equip our customs and block all illegal routs to nigeria. Provide the customs and army with joint patrol vehicles. After securing our boarders and sure that no illegal arms are smuggled. Then return to those lebanese that were arested for arms, beat the living day light out of them, they will say the whole truth.

Then conduct pure investigation, arrest all those involved and sentence them. Conduct proper house to house search in the north. If you are found with any for of arms, death sentence.

We won't be here on nairaland joking while the north is planning war. If they fail to do this, let every nigerian above 18 be allowed to own a gun legally.

^^^

Who do you think runs Nigerian customs? Abokis know what they are doing ...

Re: Arms Stockpile: North Prepares For War Over 2015? by AbuMikey(m): 8:51am On Jul 22, 2013
Even the Boko boys can't stop the ................... angry
Re: Arms Stockpile: North Prepares For War Over 2015? by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:03am On Jul 22, 2013
“God willing, by 2015, something will happen. They either conduct a free and fair election or they go a very disgraceful way.

“If what happened in 2011 (alleged rigging) should again happen in 2015, by the grace of God, the dog and the baboon would all be soaked in blood.’’

General Mohammadu Buhari, rtd APC/CPC Three time Presidential Candidate
Re: Arms Stockpile: North Prepares For War Over 2015? by Arosa(m): 9:10am On Jul 22, 2013
There will be no war.
Re: Arms Stockpile: North Prepares For War Over 2015? by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 22, 2013
ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AkBAR
Northern muslims should remember that jihad is a holy injunction and not a political warfare so your intentions should be guided pls.
Re: Arms Stockpile: North Prepares For War Over 2015? by Strongfaze(m): 9:56am On Jul 22, 2013
muktarl: when i was saying it, you fools thouth we are joking. if you people do not release the power to us in 2015. this child play. the power now or never. i have the new map of nigeria. i will release more infor
hmmm, that was how the igbos drafted oil rich South as Biafran territory in their hasty bid. Pls i advice, ensure that your 'new map' does not contain any weak territory that you will prey on later.
Re: Arms Stockpile: North Prepares For War Over 2015? by 3kay945(m): 10:59am On Jul 22, 2013
Battle: North vs South South
Battle Ground: South East
Spectators: South West

grin grin angry[color=#990000][/color]
Pls, if this is a joke, you guys better stop it. War is not child's play o cool
Re: Arms Stockpile: North Prepares For War Over 2015? by Pygru: 11:37am On Sep 03, 2013
joker!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Jonathan / FINALLY: Death Is Calling Shekau To Maiduguri / Son Drags Former President Obasanjo to court For Sleeping with His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.