Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Jonathan (2528 Views)

Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At The Presidential Villa (Photos) / Niger President Issoufou, Visits Jonathan (photo) / Danjuma Visits Jonathan, Avoids Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Jonathan by Opeomoope: 2:03am On Jul 24, 2014
President Goodluck Jonathan and a former Central Bank Governor, Lamido Sanusi, on Wednesday met for the first time since he (Sanusi) became the Emir of Kano.
The former CBN boss was one of the northern traditional rulers who joined Jonathan in the Presidential Villa, Abuja for the breaking of Ramadan fast.
The traditional rulers were led by the Sultan of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar III.
Sanusi led others in a special prayer for peace during the short event held inside the President’s residence.
Jonathan later took turn to shake hands with all the traditional rulers in attendance, including Sanusi to the admiration of his aides.
Abubakar, who spoke on behalf of his colleagues, condemned the twin blasts recorded in Kaduna earlier in the day as well as other acts of violence across the country.
While describing the perpetrators as enemies of humanity, he insisted that they and their sponsors had no Islamic agenda.
He requested that the President should grant the traditional rulers an audience in the nearest future in order to discuss issues of national importance.
The President granted the request immediately.
In his short remarks, Jonathan urged the traditional rulers to join hands with his administration to end insurgency.
“It could have been worse than this if not for prayers. We will surely get over it. We are doing our best to ensure we end this situation and with the support of Nigerians, we shall surely overcome,” he said.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Jonathan by compressor(m): 2:09am On Jul 24, 2014
This is the pikcho.

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Jonathan by Zakkyoz: 2:18am On Jul 24, 2014
Salutation is not love

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Jonathan by nzeobi(m): 2:18am On Jul 24, 2014
I love this oneness and maturity

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Jonathan by Zakkyoz: 2:27am On Jul 24, 2014
nzeobi: I love this oneness and maturity
of course, you and i know it's not sincere

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Jonathan by b3llo(m): 2:32am On Jul 24, 2014
compressor: .
If their handshake signifies unity and love, I wish them well. If they are playing politics, there is God!
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Jonathan by Davo93(m): 3:12am On Jul 24, 2014

One simple truth from this; Those that have offered their lifes or willing to die because of PDP or APC in 2015 should take a cue from this and have a rethink!

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Jonathan by aventura: 3:20am On Jul 24, 2014
Reminds me of gowon and ojukwu picture.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Jonathan by Kalvan: 3:29am On Jul 24, 2014
Bow down Jonathan.

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Jonathan by Nobody: 4:53am On Jul 24, 2014
Kalvan: Bow down Jonathan.
Mumu.. in ur dreams.. I tot dey said GEJ will go to kano to bow down to sanusi... olodos

9 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Jonathan by Nobody: 4:54am On Jul 24, 2014
Davo93:

One simple truth from this; Those that have offered their lifes or willing to die because of PDP or APC in 2015 should take a cue from this and have a rethink!
GEJ touching sanusi and saying welcome my boy grin

16 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Jonathan by naffysa(f): 5:07am On Jul 24, 2014
With love and respect for each other, our Country will be great.It is good to see them embracing each other
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Jonathan by Decibel: 5:39am On Jul 24, 2014
Wetin consign me

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Jonathan by tyson99(m): 6:20am On Jul 24, 2014
I can't even kill myself because of PDP or APC,no be dem dey smile and even chop together Dey there dey use Panadol for another person headache

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Jonathan by size38: 6:55am On Jul 24, 2014
GEJ and SLS have made up again. So who are the losers here? The Nigerian masses particularly those on NL who abuse themselves, parents and tribes everyday on NL due to the issue btw GEJ and Sanusi. When will Nigerian masses have common sense? Our problem in this country is not Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba or any other tribe in Nigeria. Our problem is the collective bad life of our leaders.

4 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Jonathan by RisMas(m): 7:05am On Jul 24, 2014
lol
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Jonathan by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:10am On Jul 24, 2014
siddon se look
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Jonathan by Meringe(m): 7:18am On Jul 24, 2014
That's politics
Don't kill urself over politicians!!!
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Jonathan by nerodenero: 7:30am On Jul 24, 2014
There is no permanent friends or enemies in their world.You are either on this side of the opposition and next it is with the ruling class.It is their game and their world.What a pathetic world where there is no honour except deceit and corruption.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Jonathan by Firefire(m): 7:34am On Jul 24, 2014
How would the handshake stop the Bombing and killing in the North
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Jonathan by smileandlove(f): 7:46am On Jul 24, 2014
saw two people exchanging greatings, did not see any one bowing down for the other as alleged earlier that it will happen.

Anyway am still focused #bringbackourgirls. If possible too, the 20billion dollars!. Thanks.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Jonathan by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 24, 2014
Zakkyoz:
of course, you and i know it's not sincere
Hian!

I wonder what can be done to please you.
It's your likes that peddles hatred where none exist.

How on earth do you know they both ain't sincere?
Have you any idea what transpired in the course of the whole fast break, giving that they were formerly bitter towards each other, do you know whether they have settled their difference ?
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Jonathan by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 24, 2014
Kalvan: Bow down Jonathan.
In Timaya's voice, I'll never bow down, I'll never bow down ooo...hehe...

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Jonathan by GoodBoi1(m): 8:12am On Jul 24, 2014
So after all the noise about "bowing down", smh
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Jonathan by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 24, 2014
size38: GEJ and SLS have made up again. So who are the losers here? The Nigerian masses particularly those on NL who abuse themselves, parents and tribes everyday on NL due to the issue btw GEJ and Sanusi. When will Nigerian masses have common sense? Our problem in this country is not Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba or any other tribe in Nigeria. Our problem is the collective bad life of our leaders.
Wrong... 'collective bad life of the citizens'..imagine sum1 like berem being wife of a President, she will be worse dan a dictator.. sowat eva u see in leadership is wat d citizens represents.. forget all dis holier than thou attitudes u see on NL, dey will be worse.. especially Demdem..

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Jonathan by Demdem(m): 8:49am On Jul 24, 2014
hazekctravels:
Wrong... 'collective bad life of the citizens'..imagine sum1 like berem being wife of a President, she will be worse dan a dictator.. sowat eva u see in leadership is wat d citizens represents.. forget all dis holier than thou attitudes u see on NL, dey will be worse.. especially Demdem..

Goon, shut ur trap. U don't know me.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Jonathan by Demdem(m): 8:53am On Jul 24, 2014
Shane on Jonathan. Eating with someone his government once accused of creating and funding the greatest nemesis to his government so far.
Long live HRH Sanusi Lamido Sanusi.
Kirikiri awaits "HRfoolishness Egbere Retardeeen Jonathan "

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Jonathan by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 24, 2014
Demdem: Shane on Jonathan. Eating with someone his government once accused of creating and funding the greatest nemesis to his government so far.
Long live HRH Sanusi Lamido Sanusi.
Kirikiri awaits "HRfoolishness Egbere Retardeeen Jonathan "
o boy, shut up ur dirty mouth, put on ur school uniform and go to school, primary six exam is around the corner. Incase u heard this ur foolish comment frm ur father, go back and tell him that, it was sanusi that run to meet jonathan, and not the other way round. Do u expect Gej to drive him away? O boy, dress up and go to school

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Jonathan by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 24, 2014
Demdem:

Goon, shut ur trap. U don't know me.
Cos I don't know ur likes. .
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Jonathan by Demdem(m): 9:10am On Jul 24, 2014
hazekctravels:
Cos I don't know ur likes. .

And yet u choose to talk about them as if u are an authority on them. Is that sane at all?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fire Around Third Mainland Bridge!! (photos) / Loss Of Cabin Pressure On Med View Airline:::::::::: Crash Averted / Why Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari By Ngozi Okonjo Iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.