Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,163 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja (46851 Views)

"What Does The Bible Say About The Virgin Mary?" / Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood / Virgin Mary Image Seen On Hospital Window In Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 22, 2013
Lilimax: I hear you undecided
You can tell that to the birds? Jesus is the only mediator between man and God. You can only pray through Him okay.

he keeps contradicting himself grin
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 22, 2013
Beey: Meaningless congregation you say?The blood-bought church of Christ cannot be meaningless.A price has been paid for all those that believe in Christ regardless of denomination.Are you trying to say that the Catholic church now has the monopoly of God.It's not about numbers btw.It's about your heart and whom you have. Believed. The church cannot take one to heaven.Speaking of the Catholic church, the apostles established the Catholic church Meaning that all believers were united before men came & brought in some twisted doctrines and started the ROMAN CATHOLIC.Come out of your self-righteous religious piety.
what? Jesus where did u get such rubbish from? shocked shocked

please tell wich blood Anglican versed ? their leader/creator created that meaningless congregation because he wasn't allowed to get a divorce . do u hear me a divorce. bunch of hypocrites so u are an Anglican , you dare quote the bible(that catholic compiled and gave u) to insult the true , the only one and apostolic church , yet your leader got a divorce when it is clear and well written in the bible that divorce is forbidden . who is fooling who on this thread. so u know when to close ur eyes about what is the bible and what's not in the bible right? fcking hypocrites.
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by onuwaje(m): 5:39pm On Jul 22, 2013
swaggzo:

haha.. I'll just keep reading on o.. laugh one kill me.
una just dae argue trash.. those wey go make heaven go make am. those wey go burn for hell go burn, no matter ur believe or religion. if u like worship God, if you like worship stone... if you ain't doing the right things, you ain't doing nothing.. nigga!
exactly!!! I asked a simple questn and cameronpride(or whatever he/she calls him/herself) started arguing rubbish..
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by comrChris(m): 5:41pm On Jul 22, 2013
superior1: Where exactly did the masquerading demon appeared?. Satan sef suppose don tire of this hide and seek trick
watch ur mouth b4 it turns 2 had l knw grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 22, 2013
onuwaje: exactly!!! I asked a simple questn and cameronpride(or whatever he/she calls him/herself) started arguing rubbish..
ur pastor on your wife . flaunting jets and expensive cars when u are living in abject poverty . and the only thin u can do is to tell to your forefathers what they should do? are u mad? so pastor worshippers want to give us lessons ..blah blah we shouldn't honor Mary . anyway why do u airhead protestants care about what Catholics do?
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 22, 2013
luluosas:
Deceit of the devil.
Catholics, stop wasting your time and stop deceiving yourselves. Mary is not the mother of God, for GOD cannot be conceived nor giving birth to.
Mary was only favoured as a virgin woman to have been the instrument God used to fulfil the Prophecy of the virgin birth of OUR LORD and Saviour, Jesus Christ.
Now, ever since the prophecy was fulfilled when Jesus was born, Mary seized to be anything again. She does not deserve any form of honour, worship or reverence, as she is not God, neither is she occupying any place in the plan of God Almighty.
Mary was an ordinary woman and she will remain so, as far as the plan of God for salvation and redemption for mankind is concerned.
Catholics, destroy the images of Jesus Christ, Mary, angels, or supposed saints in your churches. They are nothing but idols, which if you people don't destroy, remove from among you and repent for your salvation and redemption, you are all heading to HELL FIRE. I have warned you people right now.

see this one? grin grin grin grin
you are not making any sense ..
besides we freed u , stop caring about what we do
it baffles how non catholic can spend their time talking about what Catholics do or should do eh eh
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by onuwaje(m): 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ur pastor on your wife . flaunting jets and expensive cars when u are living in abject poverty . and the only thin u can do is to tell to your forefathers what they should do? are u mad? so pastor worshippers want to give us lessons ..blah blah we shouldn't honor Mary . anyway why do u airhead protestants care about what Catholics do?
ok mr cameroonpride u have 2billion members perfecto!.. Ur church is the biggest in xtianity bueno!!... With all the achievements if u no go heaven I go vex for u personally!... *walks out of thread*
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 22, 2013
onuwaje: ok mr cameroonpride u have 2billion members perfecto!.. Ur church is the biggest in xtianity bueno!!... With all the achievements if u no go heaven I go vex for u personally!... *walks out of thread*
i'm not Catholic .

the catholic church is not only the biggest but the only one , the only true and the only apostolic . tongue tongue tongue now go and hang yourself . pastors worshipper
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by luluosas(m): 5:50pm On Jul 22, 2013
Sweetapple007: Mary the blessed mother of god draw sinner to her son jesus christ i dont believ her before but am a livg testimony , i was sick ad at the point of dead when she save me, in the dream i was walkg endlessly to a grave yard whe she was followg me crying bitterly i was touched by her cries that i turn to look back at the mary statue that was cryg just because i didnt beliv it i hit at it in that dream behold it turn into jesus chrst wit blood gushg thru his hands ad feed ad a crown of torns wit blood on his head, i was wippg wit tears i became saved! The korean yoruba infant asian hav a very special way of greetg which involve worshipg an elderly influence person does it implies the person is now a god? Mary role at the weddg in cana. She carried he son to safety in egypt followed him all the way to calvry, carry ad wrapped him when he died was present at pentecost ad other event that was not recorded in the bible. Her son jesus chrt cheerish her ad is answering people thru her. Believ it or not am a livg witnes and a proud catholic.
My dear, it was DEMON you saw and you were initiated to the demonic world in the process. Therefore, I asked you to seek for true deliverance today, and repent from your sins because, you have been marked by the devil as his property. Joke with it and find yourself in HELL FIRE when you die!!! Remember, Jesus loves you.
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Beey(f): 5:54pm On Jul 22, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: what? Jesus where did u get such rubbish from? shocked shocked

please tell wich blood Anglican versed ? their leader/creator created that meaningless congregation because he wasn't allowed to get a divorce . do u hear me a divorce. bunch of hypocrites so u are an Anglican , you dare quote the bible(that catholic compiled and gave u) to insult the true , the only one and apostolic church , yet your leader got a divorce when it is clear and well written that divorce is forbidden . who is fooling who on this thread. so u know when to close ur eyes ? fcking hypocrites.
Who told you am Anglican? And which meaningless leader are you talking about anyway?Are trying to tell us that yhr whole world over has no Catholics who are divorcees?And those your so-called priests who salivates @ the sight of anything in skirt, they do de-speakable things with the nuns.Now isn't that what we call fornication?Between divorce and fornication, which is the greater sin?All sins are sin so stopsanctifying your Catholic church & demonizing other denominations.Very soon you might start telling us that God is Catholic.
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 22, 2013
[quote author=Sweetapple007] :
Mary the blessed mother of god draw sinner to her son jesus christ i dont believ her before but am a livg testimony , i was sick ad at the point of dead when she save me, in the dream i was walkg endlessly to a grave yard whe she was followg me crying bitterly i was touched by her cries that i turn to look back at the mary statue that was cryg just because i didnt beliv it i hit at it in that dream behold it turn into jesus chrst wit blood gushg thru his hands ad feed ad a crown of torns wit blood on his head, i was wippg wit tears i became saved! The korean yoruba infant asian hav a very special way of greetg which involve worshipg an elderly influence person does it implies the person is now a god? Mary role at the weddg in cana. She carried he son to safety in egypt followed him all the way to calvry, carry ad wrapped him when he died was present at pentecost ad other event that was not recorded in the bible. Her son jesus chrt cheerish her ad is answering people thru her. Believ it or not am a livg witnes and a proud catholic

we need more testimonies wink wink
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by roqchiq(f): 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2013
HEY!!!! HEY!!!! HEY!!!!.......all of you who seem to know the christain faith, thank you very much for you advice,we have hear una.
Leave us with our Mother Mary, its even better we don't have to share.
We are not advertising for more members.

.......aganist which the gates of hell shall NOT prevail!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by BonnyDominic: 6:00pm On Jul 22, 2013
free2ryhme:

mary was only a virgin after she gave birth to christ .. she also gave birth to other children remember... and was she still a man after this ..This teaching that suggests that Mary remained a virgin is antibiblical. Mary did not remain a virgin.

The Bible says that Jesus was her FIRSTBORN and Joseph knew her not
(intimately) TILL she gave birth to Jesus. The Bible specifically says that Jesus
had brothers and even mentions their names. Jesus had sisters too. Scriptural
references are below:

Mathew 1:25: And [Joseph] knew her not till she had brought forth her
firstborn son: and he called His name JESUS.

Mathew 13:55-56 Is not this the carpenter's son? is not his mother called Mary?
and his brethren, James, and Joses, and Simon, and Judas? And his sisters, are
they not all with us? Whence then hath this man all these things?

Show me yours with bibilical reference
A child wu lack wisdom,calls every leaves(leaf) he sees "vegetable", D bible was compiled so many years after penticost nd has translated 4rm 4 diff languages b4 English. D disciples of Christ wu are his core followers are regarded as nothing but his brothers just like U dont av dialete or language name 4 cousine,uncle, nephew etc. Pls pray 4 d gift of knowledge nd understanding b4 U lay ur hand on d Bible nx time.
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Goldie20: 6:01pm On Jul 22, 2013
Smh undecided
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2013
Beey: Who told you am Anglican? And which meaningless leader are you talking about anyway?Are trying to tell us that yhr whole world over has no Catholics who are divorcees?And those your so-called priests who salivates @ the sight of anything in skirt, they do de-speakable things with the nuns.Now isn't that what we call fornication?Between divorce and fornication, which is the greater sin?All sins are sin so stopsanctifying your Catholic church & demonizing other denominations.Very soon you might start telling us that God is Catholic.
stop taking your fantasies for reality . that sounds like a po.rn script do u live with those nuns or what? Anglican are protestant . most of you Pentecostals protestants(Methodists lutherian bapstist etc) are rebels that's all your teachings are a copy and paste of Catholicism except that u based them on insulting Catholic. what kind of Church spend the time talking about what others do? have u ever been in a catholic church? they don't acknowledge u , they don't speak preach about anyone b it protestants or muslims . free them they don't care about u .

and please read about the Anglican church wink

Of course Jesus(God) was Catholic on earth and is Catholic in the heaven . he created the Catholic church . he's the first Catholic. However the church he created was spiritual And made Peter create the physical church. so yes God is Catholic .

2 Likes

Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by luluosas(m): 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

see this one? grin grin grin grin
you are not making any sense ..
besides we freed u , stop caring about what we do
it baffles how non catholic can spend their time talking about what Catholics do or should do eh eh
If you catholic people use the same bible other churches and denomination uses then, you should know that you are nothing but idol worshippers. Catholics, repent and accept Jesus Christ as your personal LORD and saviour or else, you will all likewise perish in HELL FIRE.
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by BonnyDominic: 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2013
[quote author=CAMEROONPRIDE][/quote] CAMEROONPRIDE, abeg tell dis guy make e go attend catechism classes
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by free2ryhme: 6:08pm On Jul 22, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Mary's perpetual virginity

In connection with the study of Mary during Our Lord's hidden life, we meet the questions of her perpetual virginity, of her Divine motherhood, and of her personal sanctity. Her spotless virginity has been sufficiently considered in the article on the Virgin Birth. The authorities there cited maintain that Mary remained a virgin when she conceived and gave birth to her Divine Son, as well as after the birth of Jesus. Mary's question (Luke 1:34), the angel's answer (Luke 1:35-37), Joseph's way of behaving in his doubt (Matthew 1:19-25), Christ's words addressed to the Jews (John 8:19) show that Mary retained her virginity during the conception of her Divine Son. [65]

As to Mary's virginity after her childbirth, it is not denied by St. Matthew's expressions "before they came together" (1:18), "her firstborn son" (1:25), nor by the fact that the New Testament books repeatedly refer to the "brothers of Jesus". [66] The words "before they came together" mean probably, "before they lived in the same house", referring to the time when they were merely betrothed; but even if the words be understood of marital intercourse, they only state that the Incarnation took place before any such intercourse had intervened, without implying that it did occur after the Incarnation of the Son of God. [67]

The same must be said of the expression, "and he knew her not till she brought forth her firstborn son" (Matthew 1:25); the Evangelist tells us what did not happen before the birth of Jesus, without suggesting that it happened after his birth. [68] The name "firstborn" applies to Jesus whether his mother remained a virgin or gave birth to other children after Jesus; among the Jews it was a legal name [69], so that its occurrence in the Gospel cannot astonish us.

Finally, the "brothers of Jesus" are neither the sons of Mary, nor the brothers of Our Lord in the proper sense of the word, but they are His cousins or the more or less near relatives. [70] The Church insists that in His birth the Son of God did not lessen but consecrate the virginal integrity of His mother (Secret in Mass of Purification). The Fathers express themselves in similar language concerning this privilege of Mary

how dare u talk bad about your forefathers? tell me without the Catholic church would u guy exist? ah ah ah .bunch of rebels

i chose to follow the bible the believe than copy and paste idol worshipping
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 22, 2013
luluosas:
If you catholic people use the same bible other churches and denomination uses then, you should know that you are nothing but idol worshippers. Catholics, repent and accept Jesus Christ as your personal LORD and saviour or else, you will all likewise perish in HELL FIRE.
the same Bible people says . Divorce is forbidden yet u moffos and your masters(pastors) are divorcing anyhow right?

we wrote the bible(compiled the books in one) so we have no lessons to receive from deluded minds and others rebels . calling themselves Doors of heaven
powerful hair od Jesus
Jesus is coming back
holy resurrection of Jesus etc. lwkmd
nah thank u . we fine
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by BonnyDominic: 6:09pm On Jul 22, 2013
luluosas:
luluosas, take dis or not, wen U honour d mother of a king, u'v honoured d king twice or do u think d king will b angry,jealous or........? Common sense my dear but expensive hahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 22, 2013
Bonny Dominic: CAMEROONPRIDE, abeg tell dis guy make e go attend catechism classes
they don't want to learn oooo
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 22, 2013
free2ryhme:

i chose to follow the bible the believe this copy and paste idol worshipping
pathetic . go worship ur pastor
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Beey(f): 6:13pm On Jul 22, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: stop taking your fantasies for reality . that sounds like a po.rn script do u live with those nuns or what? Anglican are protestant . most of you Pentecostals protestants(Methodists lutherian bapstist etc) are rebels that's all your teachings are a copy and paste of Catholicism except that u based them on insulting Catholic. what kind of Church spend the time talking about what others do? have u ever been in a catholic church? they don't acknowledge u , they don't speak preach about anyone b it protestants or muslims . free them they don't care about u .

and please read about the Anglican church wink

Of course Jesus(God) was Catholic and is Catholic in the heaven . he created the Catholic church . he's the first Catholic. However the church he created was spiritual And made Peter create the physical church. so yes God is Catholic .
You are all a bunch of brainwashed fish chasing after the bait.Give me a Scripture to support your claim that Jesus was Catholic.And Yes I attended Catholic schools & went to Mass so I know what am talking about.That Catholics theology is full of pagan practices.And you holier than though saying how people talk of the Catholic church, are you any better when it comes to pointing fingers?Speaking of porn-script,have you written some to know what they look or sound like?Anyway am tired of this back & forth writing.Do what you feel is good enough for you.
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 22, 2013
Beey: You are all a bunch of brainwashed fish chasing after the bait.Give me a Scripture to support your claim that Jesus was Catholic.And Yes I attended Catholic schools & went to Mass so I know what am talking about.That Catholics theology is full of pagan practices.And you holier than though saying how people talk of the Catholic church, are you any better when it comes to pointing fingers?Speaking of porn-script,have you written some to know what they look or sound like?Anyway am tired of this back & forth writing.Do what you feel is good enough for you.
say the one who accused priest and nuns of doing orgies ? grin grin grin dude u high ? tell me how u know what priests are doing with nuns? undecided undecided you are a pervert that's all .

Jesus is Catholic . Matthew 16:18
who is peter?
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by BonnyDominic: 6:19pm On Jul 22, 2013
luluosas:
My dear, it was DEMON you saw and you were initiated to the demonic world in the process. Therefore, I asked you to seek for true deliverance today, and repent from your sins because, you have been marked by the devil as his property. Joke with it and find yourself in HELL FIRE when you die!!! Remember, Jesus loves you.
bible scholar or wetin i go descibe U? Do U knw dat u v judge nd condenm ur fellow human being? On wus authority? pastoress
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 22, 2013
Beey: You are all a bunch of brainwashed fish chasing after the bait.Give me a Scripture to support your claim that Jesus was Catholic.And Yes I attended Catholic schools & went to Mass so I know what am talking about.That Catholics theology is full of pagan practices.And you holier than though saying how people talk of the Catholic church, are you any better when it comes to pointing fingers?Speaking of porn-script,have you written some to know what they look or sound like?Anyway am tired of this back & forth writing.Do what you feel is good enough for you.
lol so u attended Catholic school, u went to mass . good. now b honest have u ever heard a priest during mass talking bad or even talking about another congregation? undecided. all religions have been influenced by paganism . even islam . after all they were all pagans before being jew/Catholic/muslim . it is not easy to completely removed what u have practicing for Centuries .
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by BonnyDominic: 6:25pm On Jul 22, 2013
Glory 2 Jesus nd Honour 2 Mary dat u actually acquire gud knowledge 4rm d Priest, sisters nd nuns in catholic schools nd here U r gnashing grey teeth on dem, U r DOOMED alrdy. Except U seek confession 4rm God thru a catholic Priest. Ovoko
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by luluosas(m): 6:29pm On Jul 22, 2013
Bonny Dominic: luluosas, take dis or not, wen U honour d mother of a king, u'v honoured d king twice or do u think d king will b angry,jealous or........? Common sense my dear but expensive hahahahaha.
My dear, Jesus Christ is the King of kings and the Lord of lords. Therefore, don't equate Jesus with your earthly kings. Thank you.
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 22, 2013
luluosas:
My dear, Jesus Christ is the King of kings and the Lord of lords. Therefore, don't equate Jesus with your earthly kings. Thank you.
funny airhead . please wasn't Jesus human on earth? was Jesus on earth?

Holy Mary, Mother of God ,pray for us poor sinners tongue tongue
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by luluosas(m): 6:31pm On Jul 22, 2013
Bonny Dominic: bible scholar or wetin i go descibe U? Do U knw dat u v judge nd condenm ur fellow human being? On wus authority? pastoress
By telling you the truth?
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by luluosas(m): 6:34pm On Jul 22, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: the same Bible people says . Divorce is forbidden yet u moffos and your masters(pastors) are divorcing anyhow right?

we wrote the bible(compiled the books in one) so we have no lessons to receive from deluded minds and others rebels . calling themselves Doors of heaven
powerful hair od Jesus
Jesus is coming back
holy resurrection of Jesus etc. lwkmd
nah thank u . we fine
Call me whatever you feel like but it doesn't still remove the fact that, you people are idol worshippers.
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by badmeat(m): 6:34pm On Jul 22, 2013
After the rains,the mary go disappeargrin,I saw mary in crystal lounge on friday night :p

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Speaks On Assassination Attempt, Gunshots Fired At Him (Video) / Churches, Mosques To Remain Closed In Lagos / Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.