Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Jonathan Running A 'one-man-Show' In PDP - Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Running A 'one-man-Show' In PDP - Amaechi (16853 Views)

PMB: The Dangers Of One-man-show - Steve Osuji (The Nation) / Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi / PDP: Amaechi Has Only 5 Commissioners, 7 Lawmakers Left Ernest Chinwo In Port (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Running A 'one-man-Show' In PDP - Amaechi by EbiJUNIRO(m): 9:59am On Jul 22, 2013
that is a political hullabaloo grin
Re: Jonathan Running A 'one-man-Show' In PDP - Amaechi by bloggernaija: 10:00am On Jul 22, 2013
ukemilia: Haba-habatically. One thing is certain:Amaechi is scared.When u don't hv d police apparatus,party structure to ur side then what do u hv.u better port to APC b4 is late.

On a serious note, this man shud just press pause.is ironic hw these governors don't want local government autonomy but wud want autonomy frm d federal govt. Nawaoo

Completely off point and off topic.
Local government autonomy mweakens the state and makes the federal government too powerful .
Re: Jonathan Running A 'one-man-Show' In PDP - Amaechi by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 22, 2013
I luv the way he keeps hiding the majority leader of The house.
Re: Jonathan Running A 'one-man-Show' In PDP - Amaechi by Orikinla(m): 10:02am On Jul 22, 2013
Brimmie: [size=20]Its Been Long We Heard Frm Bipi's Brother; Reuben Abati! grin[/size]

Reuben is tired of defending the lies of his ogas at the top. grin
Re: Jonathan Running A 'one-man-Show' In PDP - Amaechi by Babaji111(m): 10:10am On Jul 22, 2013
israel007: Amaechi just shut up. Nigeria is bigger than you two! We have other pressing issues
Why can someone shut up when he is been treated in an undemocratic way? Remember, he was voted by his own people as governor and also by 19 state governors to be their chairman. I wonder why we allow sentiments to becloud our sense of perception so much easily that we always forget the right thing and focus on sectionalism, bigotry and ethnic irredentism.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Running A 'one-man-Show' In PDP - Amaechi by freakcin: 10:13am On Jul 22, 2013
Amaechi's not helping matters with this linen washing in Int'l media.

They should all try to reach amicable compromise behind closed doors. . . adults should behave like adults!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Running A 'one-man-Show' In PDP - Amaechi by Pdizzle(m): 10:13am On Jul 22, 2013
Something is wrong sumwhr, why does every step GEJ takes looks lyk a mistake
Re: Jonathan Running A 'one-man-Show' In PDP - Amaechi by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 22, 2013
Na wa o,dis guy dey bold to dey mention gej name
Re: Jonathan Running A 'one-man-Show' In PDP - Amaechi by ddeola: 10:17am On Jul 22, 2013
GEJ will soon know he doesn't have any influence in the party. Time will tell
Re: Jonathan Running A 'one-man-Show' In PDP - Amaechi by vizboy(m): 10:17am On Jul 22, 2013
IF what GEJ is doing is ONE MAN SHOW then what do you call what the likes of TINUBU $ BUHARI are doing.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Running A 'one-man-Show' In PDP - Amaechi by ojubi(m): 10:22am On Jul 22, 2013
See kettle calling pot black.
Ameachi just keep quiet and work, u are worse than GEJ in crushing your opponents.
Re: Jonathan Running A 'one-man-Show' In PDP - Amaechi by visalo: 10:45am On Jul 22, 2013
Amaechi, APC is pushing to your grave. at the right time, you will be left alone

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Running A 'one-man-Show' In PDP - Amaechi by Marotzke(m): 10:50am On Jul 22, 2013
bcomputer101:

You are insulting a man who is old enough to be your father!

Mr. Seun!!! Please get me a MASE or sledge hammer, blade, scissor, tread and needle.

I need to conduct a brain surgery for somebody.

Doctors on board for the operation:
Sexkillz,
Afam,
Okija_juju,
Musiwa,
Adaobi,

Please I need more experience doctors on board.

This guy need serious attention.

God bless!
of all the e doctors available in nairaland , na engineer Musiwa you come de ask for. you normal so? and wetin you wan Seun to do with mace? make him plank the guy? come you wan rename Seun Osewa to Chidi Lloyd? Take time o.
Re: Jonathan Running A 'one-man-Show' In PDP - Amaechi by joshuaidibia(m): 10:50am On Jul 22, 2013
I Just dey laf Amaechi. He thinks the elephant gives a f**k about the grass.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Running A 'one-man-Show' In PDP - Amaechi by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:55am On Jul 22, 2013
If GEJ is aspiring to be on the presidential sit coming 2015, then I will sing in Asa's voice:
there is fire on the mountain.....one day in 2015 the river will overflow, and there will be nowhere for us to go. And we will run, run wishing we can put out the fire........

If GEJ is trying to become a dictator, I will sing in 2face's voice :
sodom and gomorah is coming back again

If he think revolution is old school, he should ask Morsi and the Muslim brotherhood
Re: Jonathan Running A 'one-man-Show' In PDP - Amaechi by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 22, 2013
Btruth: If I were you Amaechi, I will keep my mouth mute for now. Two wrongs can never be right you know?

Take your case to the Lord in prayers, never you trust any man. Remember, those you see as your worst enemies can eventually be your best friend, while your best friends could be your closet enemies

A word they say is enough though......

cry
which lord? Do u think this guys havE the boldness to talk to God? Which niaija politician has clean hands
Re: Jonathan Running A 'one-man-Show' In PDP - Amaechi by stantob(m): 11:05am On Jul 22, 2013
Amaechi carry go.Nothing do you.
Re: Jonathan Running A 'one-man-Show' In PDP - Amaechi by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 22, 2013
bcomputer101:

Shut up there!

Knew down, close your eyes, hands up for the next 30mins.

Next time, you will learn not to put your mouth for wetting no concern you.

Okija_juju ooo, I donate him to the gods in your shine
bro. Ur jokes are dry.
If u have a point to make, say it. No need inviting others to help u. In nairaland, everyone is on his own!
Re: Jonathan Running A 'one-man-Show' In PDP - Amaechi by Lordlexy: 11:15am On Jul 22, 2013
Statements like, "go and apologise to d oga, stop fighting your brother" and d likes, shows how politically myopic we are. Politics in d western world is about doggedness but here we have reduced politics to d level of native or village meeting, where one man's voice is d voice of god and no one dare oppose him. What Amaechi has demonstrated so far is nothing short of a true democrat who knows his onion and will defend it with everything. This brings to mind d fracas between Obj and Atiku, while d former was using every means available to discredit his vice, d latter stick to democratic principle, and eventually, he Atiku was recognise for his bravery. Amaechi mustn't win anytin, but posterity will judge who d better man was.
Re: Jonathan Running A 'one-man-Show' In PDP - Amaechi by Tintinix: 11:15am On Jul 22, 2013
He is still talking.
Re: Jonathan Running A 'one-man-Show' In PDP - Amaechi by mankand(m): 11:23am On Jul 22, 2013
Brimmie: [size=20]Its Been Long We Heard Frm Bipi's Brother; Reuben Abati! grin[/size]

He is still reading through the latest dictionaries to gather english for our Professor.

The question you should also ask is where is the native doctor on Nairaland (Insincere9gerian) it is been long i read his comments here, maybe they are yet to come out of the shock of bashing from the Prof grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Running A 'one-man-Show' In PDP - Amaechi by OdionOdion: 11:24am On Jul 22, 2013
Trans Amadi Road by Ordinance intersection pot holes enough to swallow cars,Adageorge Road by Agip road intersection pot holes,Whimpey/Rumuolumeni Road a no go area-pot holes,Adageorge by kala road junction Pool of stagnant flood,the list is endless of the deplorable states of road infrastructures in the city of Port Harcourt and environs.Gov Amaechi keep crying wolf using the gullible and corrupt Lagos based media outfits to laud his non existing achievements since he became NGF chairman.Gov Amaechi has successfully built the biggest privately owed Refinery in Ghana with the connivance of Ghanian Ex President Jerry Rawlings.Those of you in the west,North and elsewhere supporting Gov Amaechi over every his misstep should be wary because GEJ is never the problem of Gov RCA,he should be advised to stay in Rivers State to serve the people rather than blowing hot and cold

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Running A 'one-man-Show' In PDP - Amaechi by Bushdiri(m): 11:24am On Jul 22, 2013
Ameachi is a noise maker, I don't really blame him but the supreme court that removed the man that we voted for, and installed a man that was in Ghana, against the wish of Rivers people, if you like love him.
erickajay: I really like amechi but I think he talks too much and I don't see him winning this war. My fear is that this man is standing alone he just don't know it yet.
Re: Jonathan Running A 'one-man-Show' In PDP - Amaechi by Bushdiri(m): 11:42am On Jul 22, 2013
See the man you call brave and wise governor, granting interview to a London financial organization,even a primary school pupil understands the difference between political crisis and financial or economic crisis, Ameachi is a noise maker.
Re: Jonathan Running A 'one-man-Show' In PDP - Amaechi by sugardaddy1(m): 11:57am On Jul 22, 2013
Bushdiri: See the man you call brave and wise governor, granting interview to a London financial organization,even a primary school pupil understands the difference between political crisis and financial or economic crisis, Ameachi is a noise maker .

Correction: Amaechi is the Governor of Rivers State & Chairman NGF
Re: Jonathan Running A 'one-man-Show' In PDP - Amaechi by betrani(m): 12:01pm On Jul 22, 2013
Babaji111: Why can someone shut up when he is been treated in an undemocratic way? Remember, he was voted by his own people as governor and also by 19 state governors to be their chairman. I wonder why we allow sentiments to becloud our sense of perception so much easily that we always forget the right thing and focus on sectionalism, bigotry and ethnic irredentism.
I'm not in support of Amechi's maltreatment duo! But I still ask the question; why is his case attracting so much pity, and sympathy when the travails of elected local council chairmen wasn't noticed! This same amechi who sacked local council chairmen "elected officers" and got a pat on the back, is the same Amechi who people think should be sympathized with because people who should punish him, are begining to take action!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Running A 'one-man-Show' In PDP - Amaechi by Didi8: 12:03pm On Jul 22, 2013
Pk001: Won't this guy shut up!!

He has been talking for so long and does not realize that the president has said nothing so far. Truly silence is the best answer to a fu.ul. I believe he needs a special brand of flagyl for his running mouth. APC will not be a good enough medication.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Running A 'one-man-Show' In PDP - Amaechi by Didi8: 12:11pm On Jul 22, 2013
Bushdiri: See the man you call brave and wise governor, granting interview to a London financial organization,even a primary school pupil understands the difference between political crisis and financial or economic crisis, Ameachi is a noise maker .

$ugardaddy:

Correction: Amaechi is the Governor of Rivers State & Chairman NGF

2nd Correction: That doesn't mean he does not make noise. He definitely needs a lorry load of flagyl for his running mouth. Maybe u make a lot of noise and don't realize that the K-Leg governor makes noise.
Re: Jonathan Running A 'one-man-Show' In PDP - Amaechi by Longeria(m): 12:48pm On Jul 22, 2013
freakcin: Amaechi's not helping matters with this linen washing in Int'l media.

They should all try to reach amicable compromise behind closed doors. . . adults should behave like adults!
Ameachi na adult? Mumu pikin.
Re: Jonathan Running A 'one-man-Show' In PDP - Amaechi by deletrue: 1:01pm On Jul 22, 2013
Ameachi competing with the president in Nigeria? Time shall tell! Jonathan, i have not come across a man like you whose tolerance limit is unlimited! May God continue to lead you to a greater hight so that another president who may take over from you in 2019 will follow your foot steps. I still remember the saying that patient dog eats the fatest bone.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Running A 'one-man-Show' In PDP - Amaechi by dBard: 1:46pm On Jul 22, 2013
pro01: And this is the man that claims to want peace? Still making inflammatory statements and insulting the presidency? For a man that unilaterally sacked local council chairmen . . .and who is known to brook no opposition in Rivers State, isn't it ironic that he is accusing the President and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of running a "one-man show"?

I think it is now a matter of urgent importance to relieve this man of his position, whether via impeachment or via a declaration of State of Emergency. With him in the government house, it is clear Rivers wouldn't know peace, let alone progress. He seems obsessed with the NGF and his useless 2015 pipe-dream rather than actually governing his state.

Amaechis Foolhardiness is really getting old.
He should either produce Chidi Lloyd or advice him t turn himself in.
Imagine talking about cause n effect f something that was clesrly pre-meditated.
Even his APC friends have advised him accordingly but yet..
I smh @ d man..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu & APC Chieftains Storm Jigawa Presidential Rally Venue In Style (Videos) / Some Countries Encouraging Ekpa To Destabilise Nigeria, Says CDS / Action Alliance National Chairman, Rejects Uche Nwosu As Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.