Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,650 members, 7,820,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Jonathan Running A 'one-man-Show' In PDP - Amaechi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Running A 'one-man-Show' In PDP - Amaechi (16852 Views)

PMB: The Dangers Of One-man-show - Steve Osuji (The Nation) / Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi / PDP: Amaechi Has Only 5 Commissioners, 7 Lawmakers Left Ernest Chinwo In Port (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Running A 'one-man-Show' In PDP - Amaechi by seglan(m): 1:47pm On Jul 22, 2013
Leave PDP now, but note you'll be used and dump by the opposition party using you

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Running A 'one-man-Show' In PDP - Amaechi by mjames: 1:52pm On Jul 22, 2013
erickajay: I really like amechi but I think he talks too much and I don't see him winning this war. My fear is that this man is standing alone he just don't know it yet.

Amechi is not standing alone. They that are with us are more than they that are with them.
Re: Jonathan Running A 'one-man-Show' In PDP - Amaechi by mjames: 2:01pm On Jul 22, 2013
16 is not greater than 19, and 5 is not greater than 27. Jonathan should fight lawfully if he fill he's more powerful.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Running A 'one-man-Show' In PDP - Amaechi by navyman5(m): 2:02pm On Jul 22, 2013
politics 0n point,joboy need to b very carful cos this ameachi of a person strong die.but anyway hpin n blivin that their grudges soon wil come to an ending peace. undecided undecided sad grin cheesy wink smiley sad cry
Re: Jonathan Running A 'one-man-Show' In PDP - Amaechi by mannobi(m): 2:08pm On Jul 22, 2013
pro01: And this is the man that claims to want peace? Still making inflammatory statements and insulting the presidency? For a man that unilaterally sacked local council chairmen . . .and who is known to brook no opposition in Rivers State, isn't it ironic that he is accusing the President and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of running a "one-man show"?

I think it is now a matter of urgent importance to relieve this man of his position, whether via impeachment or via a declaration of State of Emergency. With him in the government house, it is clear Rivers wouldn't know peace, let alone progress. He seems obsessed with the NGF and his useless 2015 pipe-dream rather than actually governing his state.
here comes d biggest e-diot supporting tyranny.
You are another brand of cluelessness
Re: Jonathan Running A 'one-man-Show' In PDP - Amaechi by cantell(m): 2:11pm On Jul 22, 2013
HNosegbe: I just HATE it when our inferiority complex-ridden politicians run out to grant interviews to foreign news agencies.

What is the business of FINANCIAL TIMES OF LONDON with a political crisis in Rivers State, Nigeria?
abeg help me ask o!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Running A 'one-man-Show' In PDP - Amaechi by HirstMOG(m): 2:48pm On Jul 22, 2013
seunfly:
When presidency is using all d presidential amoury and state resources to pepetuate inpunity against him, if he was you, won't u shout out so that people will know what is going and curb d excesses.

i don't kw hw u guys pass ur judgements,do u nw want president 2 b loyal 2 a state governor or wht?if Amaechi is avi any problem in his state that he can't handle,he shud make kwn 2 d president nt d president going 2 meet Amaechi. If u look dwn on any1 above u,same wit d ones below do.
Re: Jonathan Running A 'one-man-Show' In PDP - Amaechi by Kachi188(m): 2:59pm On Jul 22, 2013
If Jonathan is running a One-man show in PDP, then i think Amaechi better decamps because i only see it getting worse as 2015 draws closer.
But then, where will he go to? I doubt Tinubu/buhari can put with the arrogant and wise-azz behaviour of Amaechi. So APC is a bad choice..maybe he could try some other third rate party, or start a new one..only problem is dat he doesn't have that much political clout..His best choice is to remain in PDP and learn some humility.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Running A 'one-man-Show' In PDP - Amaechi by shejane: 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2013
funny
Re: Jonathan Running A 'one-man-Show' In PDP - Amaechi by Lilpapi(m): 6:39pm On Jul 22, 2013
Drama dat is all i can say
Re: Jonathan Running A 'one-man-Show' In PDP - Amaechi by myola(m): 8:53pm On Jul 22, 2013
Lordlexy: Statements like, "go and apologise to d oga, stop fighting your brother" and d likes, shows how politically myopic we are. Politics in d western world is about doggedness but here we have reduced politics to d level of native or village meeting, where one man's voice is d voice of god and no one dare oppose him. What Amaechi has demonstrated so far is nothing short of a true democrat who knows his onion and will defend it with everything. This brings to mind d fracas between Obj and Atiku, while d former was using every means available to discredit his vice, d latter stick to democratic principle, and eventually, he Atiku was recognise for his bravery. Amaechi mustn't win anytin, but posterity will judge who d better man was.
And you believe Atiku won that battle ? Ask Atiku how many times he has gone behind to begged Obasanjo with his dead political career.
Amaechi is following the same path. Also ask gbenga Daniel and Dimeji Bankole.
Re: Jonathan Running A 'one-man-Show' In PDP - Amaechi by norigams(m): 9:08pm On Jul 22, 2013
HNosegbe: I just HATE it when our inferiority complex-ridden politicians run out to grant interviews to foreign news agencies.

What is the business of FINANCIAL TIMES OF LONDON with a political crisis in Rivers State, Nigeria?
see u , he is tryin 2 let d world knw every,& dem media no b like 9ja own,full lies
Re: Jonathan Running A 'one-man-Show' In PDP - Amaechi by proffg: 10:13pm On Jul 22, 2013
pls let everybody talk their mind
Re: Jonathan Running A 'one-man-Show' In PDP - Amaechi by RtFNJ: 11:04pm On Jul 22, 2013
Between GEJ n Amaechi who is more machor, everybody is sayin GEJ this GEJ dat, yet he is not distracted,jst doin his thng, d truth is we fail to see d reality in dis whole issue, Gej after his Election, d thing we heard was BOKO Haram, not too long, some group of person started askin him if he will run 4 2015,brothers 2015 is too far 4 all dis issue,yet GEJ has not said anythng, if rlly wants to use his power on Amaechi, Amaechi will not b able to carry d heat.. Amaechi I knw is worst dan Abacha, am more surprised @ CAN in Rivers State, d ACN amaechi dealt wit during d election, sealed there office.. Na wa o.. Pls pple shld leave GEJ alone
Re: Jonathan Running A 'one-man-Show' In PDP - Amaechi by RtFNJ: 11:15pm On Jul 22, 2013
Pple should try to b sincere, if u rlly knw Amaechi u won't support him, took pple land without compensation, demolished house n den gave dem pee nut in d name of compensation, shey he said he doz not gv church money, now he is askin 4 prayers 'IRONY' in all he has been sayin has GEJ said anythng.. Amaechi cnt try dis if it were 2 b OBJ, u guys knw wot would v hppnd, GEJ is rlly showin Amaechi dat even as a governor of an oil rich state he(amaechi) has no level.. Amaechi shld learn frm doz who suffered frm dia arrogance,disloyalty. Eg Odili, kalu, ganiel, iblori etc.. God has blessd him, wot else doz he want..
Re: Jonathan Running A 'one-man-Show' In PDP - Amaechi by nurusystem(m): 5:33am On Jul 23, 2013
abeg Amechi as d right 2 contest for presidnt,y is GEJ afraid,y wont amechi do wat he want,if u dnt wan to coperat wit any body is not by false..gej shud free amechi,i tink dey all ned orientation,especialy GeJ
Re: Jonathan Running A 'one-man-Show' In PDP - Amaechi by bluz: 10:18am On Jul 23, 2013
Ameachi is OVER cant u see
Re: Jonathan Running A 'one-man-Show' In PDP - Amaechi by mikovo2002(m): 12:59pm On Jul 23, 2013
I think Amechi is on HOT pot and I want him to be totally cooked and dry up. I don't like stubborn persons. PDP elders begged him to no avail

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

1989 Recession Was Worse, But Nigeria Survived – Fashola / 2019 Elections: Northern Governors, Others Plotting For Buhari's Seat / Fashola: Nigerian Roads Are Not That Terrible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.