Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid (28325 Views)

Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture / Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) / Minor Acts That Cause Damage In Marriages. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by joeace2020(m): 10:13pm On Jul 22, 2013
Kaine Yuzedo:

Wot do yo min.... my Deddi catch me?

Dey neva tell u mk u carry tv for head yl squatting before abi?
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by saemmanuel(m): 10:24pm On Jul 22, 2013
kai, finger simbi in pry 4, always fingering our maid wen i was in Ss1, Lieing of the First Order, Started Yahooing at 13....and a lot more, Thank God i am changing
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Beync(f): 10:27pm On Jul 22, 2013
I always licked our powdered milk and bonvita
due to my innocent nature I was never caught nor punished. My brothers always received the lashing while I laugh behind
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Yinkagbo(m): 10:29pm On Jul 22, 2013
I used my dad's house plan paper to make paper ship and paper gun.....

1 Like

Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by rajkuman: 10:31pm On Jul 22, 2013
I urinated in the drinking water and the whole family with thirsty visitors enjoyed it without noticing.
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 22, 2013
joeace2020: i once spat and farted in my brothers food
i once put cockroach in the soup meant for the house
i once burst dads tire so we wouldnt go to school and i succeded.
i once stole mums money and set my other brodas up by distributing it into their pockets.

over to you

Evil child angry
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by bharkarh(m): 10:49pm On Jul 22, 2013
scipher: I stoned by grandma's chicken to death then burnt her chicks alive.. the feeling was awesome.. I'm changed now anyways...
Bros I dont think u'v changed.....yu go be mtn...EVERYWHERE YOU GO.smiles

1 Like

Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by gebest: 10:54pm On Jul 22, 2013
i once stole mums money and set my other brodas up by distributing it into their pockets.

over to you
meeh u be devil then, too bad, now i know am a saint.
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by dplomaticVal: 11:02pm On Jul 22, 2013

over to you

Funny old days.... As a young mass servnt then, i illegally did take some host Frm the chalice incessantly til the holy spirit softened my hrt i nw showed contrition and penitence and summoned courage to go meet the priest for confession afterwards i ws givn a penance.
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Xb4Real: 11:05pm On Jul 22, 2013
Stole ma aunt't meat in a pot and was caught in in de act.
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 22, 2013
Ohk so where do i start...growin up we lived next to a hospital, so i'd catch a lizard thn a grasshopper nd exchange their fluids usin injections...
hmmm done lotsa sexual tins in class thn especially whn d teacher says put ur head down n sleep; i didnt sleep, i slip ma fingas...
Hmmm thts enuf 4nw wink

1 Like

Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 22, 2013
Growing up, I did so many rough nd evil things. The question u shud ask me is wich evil thing I didn't do.
Meanwhile, one dat flashed my mind lately was dis: whenever I was sent to buy 'akara' for any one, I will eat d 'jara' on it, nd wen I'm asked abt d jara, I claim dat d akara woman didn't put any.
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by rockbase360: 11:38pm On Jul 22, 2013
All I can tell you is that I need prayer and a special deliverance... grin
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Revolva(m): 11:44pm On Jul 22, 2013
I am resposible for killing My Grandpa...

i confessed i pushed him from the staircase because he wont give me my water gun....

2 Likes

Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by DankemzI(m): 11:51pm On Jul 22, 2013
Revolva:
I am resposible for killing My Grandpa...

i confessed i pushed him from the staircase because he wont give me my water gun....
u get winch like seriously hmm.... This leaves me dumbstruck
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by ozoemeka(m): 11:57pm On Jul 22, 2013
Stabbed our houseboy (wasn't strong enough so it did not really create an injury) to see if it works
Fingered our housegirl
Told my sister the tree in our house could talk and always scared her to give me her meat
Touched the dick of the manservant boy who used to say I was too fine as a boy and called me his "wifey"
Kissed in class. told the girl to put her head down
Lost my virginity in pri 3

over to you
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 23, 2013
I stole like I was a klepto those years. I stole both @ Home and Away.
Away: I stole my classmates' money, snacks nd even dia textbooks wich I'll end up reading @ home, but I av to hide it frm my parents or siblings. Even wen they saw it, I claimed d owner bought a new one nd dashed me dat one (no tym!)
@ home, I often stole frm mum's bag, #20 nd most times #50, anyone wey my hand first grab(in d 90s, na big money dat tym). I took d money to my class nd I'll be forming 'omo baba olowo', cos I wud buy so many eatables like assorted biscuits, sweets, goody goody, baba dudu, gongo(r and b) nd arrange it on my desk. My classmates often wished to b me cos dey tot my parents were spoiling me wit money. That was in d 90s wen money still get value.
Nemesis later caught up wit me. I stole frm my mums bag one sunday afternoon against monday classes, my mum suspected her bag has been tampered wit. She went to our rum nd searched my bag nd my broda's. She saw #50 in my bag. Wen I came bak frm sunday sch, she queried me nd I had to blame d devil oooo. Oboy, d kind beating nd koboko whippin wey I receive frm my uncle dat day reach me 4 lyf.
Even after d aforementioned, I continued stealing (dat spirit strong o), until one day, I made up my mind nd decided 2 stop it. Thank God for HIS Grace.
STEALING was d root of most other evil I did. Thank GOD for d DELIVERANCE, if not I fit don dey maximum prison 4 kirikiri now oo

2 Likes

Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Nicepoker(m): 12:02am On Jul 23, 2013
peeping in the bathroom especially when females r taking their bath. Unfortunately i was caught 1 day. O men see beatings 4rm my mum
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 23, 2013
as if i'd release that info on a public forum grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 23, 2013
There was a day I was going to church one early mor mor, I dnt knw wat came over me dat day 2 do wat I wasn't used 2. I saw something on d floor, I tot it was a kernel, I picked it nd decided 2 av a bite(oloshi), Lo nd behold, Na Goat Shyte!!!! Chai!!! Come see as I scatter spit for ground after I don chop am
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 23, 2013
Suksex: I stole my mums money to buy goody goody that was when i was young sha o
E be lyk say na d same spirit dey worry 2 of us, jst say my own too much. Check out ma last two posts
Suksex: I stole my mums money to buy goody goody that was when i was young sha o
E be lyk say na d same spirit dey worry 2 of us, jst say my own too much. Check out ma last two posts
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by adrainuche(m): 12:24am On Jul 23, 2013
Getting my dick sucked was barely 13 tho !!! Dnt judge me !!
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by wisdomw(m): 12:27am On Jul 23, 2013
I fingered my elder sis wen eva she sleep. @ our public yard, I slept wit almost de gals including de 1ns in senior sec wen I was in pri sch nd in jss. I used razor 2 barb pple bt due 2 I was young,dey wil end up blaming nd beating my elder bro. I slept wit our landlord's wife nd daughter wen I was in ss2. Gamble a lot nd was arrested by police. I was engaged in cultism wic made me lost sum money nd phones bt wil end up replacing it wit oda pple's own. I slept wit numerous gals in de name of cultism. My pri nd sec sch days wia terrific. As a course rep @ nekede,I slept wit many gals upon say am very young...Gr8 fedpoly nekedite! Proudly banker! HND calling
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 23, 2013
Anoda one na offering money o. Then, me, my siblings nd our fwends dey go church 2geda but we nor dey drop offering money 4 church; instead, we go use am go buy snacks. Most times we dey buy d tins frm one particular mallam nd because we many, some go dey front dey confuse d mallam, others go dey bak desteal tinz dey put 4 bak pocket. After everytin, we fit give d aboki #20 for wetin we buy, but if we return 2 church, everybody go bring out wetin im hide nd d snacks altogeda fit worth #300. Chai! D day wey d mallam catch us, oboy na dagger tinz o. Come see whr all of us dey run nonstop in different locations. Thank GOD say d mallam no catch any of us o. Since dat dangerous pursuit, we relocated 2 anoda mallam for our every sunday thingy! #childhoodYears
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Ndipe(m): 12:38am On Jul 23, 2013
Henry praise: i remembered falling sick and laying allegation on my class mate in kg2, the dude later got expelled, however, karma caught up wit me and in ss2, i was expelled from school. karma is alive and active

In the night, my sibs n I will sit in front of my moms store to scare pple wit a belt tied to a string, wen we pull they always tot it was a big snake,still remember d church pple dat ran and trew dia bible away one person twisted an ankle and d woman hu stopped and started beggin d belt in yoruba tongue. Twas really fun for us.

Me and my senior brother used to do that, tying a piece of rope to resemble a snake, and then cast it in front of our fence while we sat and enjoyed people's reactions.

My brother once stole nabisco biscuit from my mom and I ratted him out to my mom. So, out of gratitude in showing her where the biuscuit were, she gave me some. When my brother found out the biscuit was missing, he blamed our younger brothers and absolved me of the blame. He told them that he wont buy them any treats and I never confessed that I was the one who ratted him out. Instead, he would buy me stuff and refuse to share it with them. I felt so stricken with guilt that I would share any treats he gave me with them, so, I came off as a good and caring brother to our younger brothers a good son to my mother and a trusted accomplice to my senior brother. Wao!!!

1 Like

Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by perfectcato(m): 12:47am On Jul 23, 2013
I do take
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by chieveboy(m): 12:53am On Jul 23, 2013
...When a 'sissy' is passing by, l would making a call like the type one u make when hailing an okada, when she turns, l put a finger on one of my nostrils and pretend to be blowing kata cheesy

1 Like

Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Nobody: 12:54am On Jul 23, 2013
The evil tinz I did as a child are too much to mention all. The ones I've mentioned are d few I can talk abt, but there are some wich are very personal nd can't be publcised. I've begged nd I'm still asking 4 GOD's forgiveness
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Nobody: 1:07am On Jul 23, 2013
I play a ball into the kitchen and it enter my neighbour pot of soup. God it take me a month before my parents know
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Freedani(m): 1:09am On Jul 23, 2013
platinumricky: my mum caught me doing the "daddy act' and beat the knockout outta my head... that evil play cost me my innocence *sobs*..
thesame play cost me my precious
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Nobody: 2:27am On Jul 23, 2013
[b][/b][color=#770077][/color] Having gone thru all d posts in this forum i'll conclude that everybody here was a saint during growing up because I did everything mentioned here in higher capacities.
May God forgive me and show me his mercy
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Chris95(m): 3:11am On Jul 23, 2013
Damn! Lookn at all these posts makes me fill lyk an angel

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Graphic Photos: Man Bites Off Another Man's Lower Lip Over Woman In Delta State / Man Hangs On Bonnet Of Ex-Girlfriend's Speeding Car While Calling 911 In Florida / Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.