Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,477 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid (28316 Views)

Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture / Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) / Minor Acts That Cause Damage In Marriages. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by bigsmoke2(m): 3:34am On Jul 23, 2013
stole money from kolo (piggy bank) to buy toy car
pretended i was a ghost and scared the hell out of my older cousins
never wrote notes in sch, i would borrow notes wrap it with old calender,write my name and submit to class teacher for marking. got caught sometimes and was seriously trashed
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by AlHasheesh: 4:35am On Jul 23, 2013
hahahahahaha Mine are too much may God forgive me cos my own can full a 50 fullscap sheet. lol
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Nobody: 5:37am On Jul 23, 2013
Enough said. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Petraman(m): 6:17am On Jul 23, 2013
fatgirl: nailed lizards to the cross and stabbed them on the left side
Were u revenging jesus death? were those lizards d one dat nailed him to cross?
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by ikechemez(m): 6:18am On Jul 23, 2013
I once inject goat that entered our compount with iodine,
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Petraman(m): 6:21am On Jul 23, 2013
once shoot a girl in my house stone on her eyeslid, cos she want to force me to ... let me keep d rest
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by ikehvic2(m): 6:21am On Jul 23, 2013
Mr writer you are really a bad boy o.lol.
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Gbully: 7:09am On Jul 23, 2013
I steak meat from the soup nd the soup got sour.

1 Like

Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by koolet: 7:17am On Jul 23, 2013
Stole pot.meat lyk craze, stole money 2 own a phone, Once made a hole on bathroom building to view punny but was latter caught all kids were bad kidzz then ..but Mehn nawa ooh i don laff tire 2day...
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by OmniSparrow: 7:34am On Jul 23, 2013
carzola: I killed father christmas, i use to peep at my aunty pant in skul, any time i knel in front of the class i see almost all d girls pant to i liked bein punished, i forked my sister's friend at age 8, i use to finger my elder sister wen she is at sleep.. I started masturbetin at age 9, i'v fingerd are female dog before, wen it comes to pressing boobi and fingerin girls in class i was the pro...gosh! I was a $£x freak and i havent changed..
U fingered ur female dog? And u say u are lookin for a gal for serious relationship at ikotun. My friend, go back 2 screwin dogs.

1 Like

Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by OmniSparrow: 8:06am On Jul 23, 2013
Last born and only boy. Was a menace to my sisters. Electrocuted rats. Stole their tins. In sec sch, went to boardin. Used to shit in gal's lockers.
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by LausDeo(m): 8:11am On Jul 23, 2013
Terrorized lizards in d neighbourhood along wit my frnds. Smoked paper,mat stick nd real cigarette. I once stole sporting waves frm a woman's shop cos I wntd waves so badly (i stl imagine wat wld av happened if i had got caught cos d place far small frm my house). And we had this thing for stealing tyres.it seemed d more u had d higher ur level so we usually got into fights over tyre. A neighbour once left dia tap open nd went out.we blocked d outlet nd by d time dey came bk dia house was a swimming pool. Bt we helped dem wit d clean up sha nd used d opportunity to recover our seized footballs. A lot of bad tins we did then. I am a good boy now. I thank God for my life. I cnt say d same for some of my frnds frm bk dem.
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Isiterere(m): 8:18am On Jul 23, 2013
sexymoma: I cant forget the day i took ma mum's meat in darkness, she was like ' e gba mi talo mu eran' grin
Your mum must be very funny like you, this your act I called "PHCN induced stealing"
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Isiterere(m): 8:21am On Jul 23, 2013
Tolexander: Bedwet and roll my younger brother to the wet part of the bed to deceive mum my younger brother made the bedwet and not me!

Peeping through the key hole to one bachelor's door in the other room next to ours whenever he brings in a lady.

Removing a strand of a mat to smoke!
Na so craze dey start.
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Michelle55: 8:47am On Jul 23, 2013
i once stole my aunty's crayfish to cook children's food with ma neighbour's kids and i got d beating of my life
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by ijawkid(m): 9:00am On Jul 23, 2013
Hilarious thread....

I could remember when I was 5,I and my twin sister picked up a used ciggerate that was still lit.smoked it and went crazy...

Our eyes and heads turned 360 degrees.....

gringrin....

But thanks to Jah I aint no smoker today......

gringrin.....

1 Like

Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by SwitAyi(f): 9:06am On Jul 23, 2013
I was staying with my grandma then.So one day,I was seriously hungry because my grandma went out and didn't come back quick.I just entered one nearby canteen,ordered 4 akpu and egusi soup.After eating I disappeared without payment.When my grandma came back,she was like 'oh sorry 4 keeping u dis long without food'she gave me more food,see wacking.
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Mimi06(f): 9:15am On Jul 23, 2013
shocked shocked
Okija_juju: My street boys never use to choose me during streeball.. So anytime their ball entered our compound from the street, I would slash it with a knife and throw it back out!!! angry

. Lit up a a bunch of fire crackers and tossed it into my secondary school staff room... Many teachers got injured whilst running in panic. ... angry

. Poisoned my neighbors dog that was fond of chasing me on our street... I saved the meat from my lunch one day, filled it with rat poison pellets that the fumigation man left for us and kept feeding this dog with it.. #IT DIED!! angry

shocked
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Nicepoker(m): 9:16am On Jul 23, 2013
wisdom-w:
I fingered my elder sis wen eva she sleep. @ our public yard, I slept wit almost de gals including de 1ns in senior sec wen I was in pri sch nd in jss. I used razor 2 barb pple bt due 2 I was young,dey wil end up blaming nd beating my elder bro. I slept wit our landlord's wife nd daughter wen I was in ss2. Gamble a lot nd was arrested by police. I was engaged in cultism wic made me lost sum money nd phones bt wil end up replacing it wit oda pple's own. I slept wit numerous gals in de name of cultism. My pri nd sec sch days wia terrific. As a course rep @ nekede,I slept wit many gals upon say am very young...Gr8 fedpoly nekedite! Proudly banker! HND calling
am convinced u are HIV POSITIVE
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by mainaugustine(m): 9:23am On Jul 23, 2013
the girl dat sits infront of me in sec skl use to sit wit her ass out..so i will relax well with my leg out and will be rubbing my leg on her ass and d best tin was that she was kind of enjoyin it cos it turned everyday routine...use to wear iron pant in skl cos of my mr john..
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Maidoki14(m): 9:26am On Jul 23, 2013
Ar u by anyway related to shakau??bh leader
Okija_juju: My street boys never use to choose me during streeball.. So anytime their ball entered our compound from the street, I would slash it with a knife and throw it back out!!! angry

. Lit up a a bunch of fire crackers and tossed it into my secondary school staff room... Many teachers got injured whilst running in panic. ... angry

. Poisoned my neighbors dog that was fond of chasing me on our street... I saved the meat from my lunch one day, filled it with rat poison pellets that the fumigation man left for us and kept feeding this dog with it.. #IT DIED!! angry

Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by justplainpaul(m): 9:47am On Jul 23, 2013
When i was 9 and in primary schl i and other boys assited an ajegunle brought up boy by throwing an over ripped pawpaw at our ghanian headmaster through his office window. the pawpaw splashed allover his head and clothes. after that we went to his office and started laughing him. we did these because he seized our ball. and he also forces us to sing useless ghanian song along with him on the assembly. at the end of the day we couldn`t sit on our seats because of pains from flogging.
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 23, 2013
May God forgive me oo..... My brother and I always go for karate training at a plantain plantation behind our compound one faithful day we mistakenly set the large plantation on fire cry ..... I was about 8 then.
We also send our dogs after market women whenever it's market day.... All for fun cos those dogs will scare the hell out of them but won't bite
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 23, 2013
I stole my friend pepsi Crown cork that he won

It was a free drink,later that afternoon, na to redeem am use am swallow hot eba

Also remembered when I go hide my uniform to prevent me from going to school.

Fond of looking at teachers yansh then. grin

And of course, me and my killed our headmistress dog. (wonder why she go de carry dog come school)
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by kayfx2(m): 10:06am On Jul 23, 2013
There was this short path leading to the other street in front of my house...Usually, people do take the path to avoid a stretched treck. We had two fierce looking dogs then....i Intentionally release them when i spot passers...U need to see the look on their faces when they see the dogs approaching..i stopped when an old woman somersaulted like twice trying to flee...hehehehe

2 Likes

Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Aliyeous(m): 10:11am On Jul 23, 2013
As d head boy in my sch, came to d assembly one early momo n declared a break for d school just because it was my birthday...
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Eyinojuoluwa1(f): 10:23am On Jul 23, 2013
I think i am a saint compared to oda posts. but i was not innocent wen i was a kid. d worst i did was burying my mom chicken alive for eating my termites. i was caught by my sista, afta much plead, she agreed not to tell mom but she did eventually wen she remember i always set her up wen her bf enter her room to do strong things with her. grin. i was tied and flogged, + my mom grind pepper and insert it in my p***y. embarassed.

1 Like

Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Unitedforever(m): 10:25am On Jul 23, 2013
Aliyeous: As d head boy in my sch, came to d assembly one early momo n declared a break for d school just because it was my birthday...
Lol..ur pops na the principal?
Abi you no get principal?
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Dhurmynick(m): 10:31am On Jul 23, 2013
mine z too numerous to name.... remember wat dey call me bck den ' omo ita'. @ uj_sizzle. ←_←→_→♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♡♡♡... i still remain d same tho.

Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Dhurmynick(m): 10:49am On Jul 23, 2013
by d way. in need of a gf..... reside at lag..

whatsapp:

2go: Dhurmynick

Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by oriafoh(m): 10:58am On Jul 23, 2013
chaircover: I can never forget this one . . .

A guest brought a bag of very sharp Ijebu gari for my parents. They weren't in so I took the gari and just put it in my room.

I ate the whole thing little by little without telling my parents. I told my mum years later sha!
u funny o. Only u finish a bag of garri.#badt guy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Graphic Photos: Man Bites Off Another Man's Lower Lip Over Woman In Delta State / Man Hangs On Bonnet Of Ex-Girlfriend's Speeding Car While Calling 911 In Florida / My Wife Records Our Argument

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.