Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,495 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid (28327 Views)

Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture / Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) / Minor Acts That Cause Damage In Marriages. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by captainnigeria(m): 7:02pm On Jul 22, 2013
My housegirl made me have sexual realtion motions with our neighbour's daughter.although we didn't remove our clothes,i still feel violated.my mumsy beat the living daylight out of me.True story cry
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 22, 2013
DankemzI: *At 8 years i was stealing school sandals,shorts, n school bag while u're playing soccer during break time. *i stole a lunchbox, ate half of it's content then mix the rest with ma poo(de boy bin de form ajebo with rice n chicken 4 ma gal)de box sick 2weeks
*Urinated in my neighbors food while he was bathing
*Urinated in my father's tea for flogging me.
*Gave a compound kid expired Ranferon.12 two bottles he slept 2 days
*Always used ma sisters pant 2 clean ma butt after pooing
Badt guy!
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by yeamesee(f): 7:03pm On Jul 22, 2013
[b]i remember giving my cousin 2 seeds of raw beans as an alternative for paracetamol 2 use 4 his headache,i once threw d shoes of all our guests on a sunday in the bush jst because i had no lunch dt day.i guess i was mad at them for always coming to eat in our house.

1 Like

Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Unitedforever(m): 7:04pm On Jul 22, 2013
I was caught by my James Bond Dad during dah "Daddy and Mummy play..
Dad flogged me,I became sick, He took me to Hospital,I came back,he flogged me again embarassed

Yours truly spoilt one man's okada during my Actor and Bozz play
Dad flogged me to stupor
I love you Dad grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 22, 2013
scipher: I stoned by grandma's chicken to death then burnt her chicks alive.. the feeling was awesome.. I'm changed now anyways...
Epic!
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by bluebrightener(m): 7:05pm On Jul 22, 2013
I remember when i use to play 'papa'........ Me and adanna, me and linda, me and ada, me and bola.... They were 'mama' @ diff plays.... grin
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by adetunrayo(f): 7:05pm On Jul 22, 2013
Was a good kid and still good
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 22, 2013
Unitedforever: I was caught by my James Bond Dad during dah "Daddy and Mummy play..
Dad flogged me,I became sick, He took me to Hospital,I came back,he flogged me again embarassed

Yours truly spoilt one man's okada during my Actor and Bozz play
Dad flogged me to stupor
I love you Dad grin grin
that 'mummy and daddy play' is evil... i can attest to that...

1 Like

Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by obinnakenedo(m): 7:08pm On Jul 22, 2013
joeace2020: i once spat and farted in my brothers food
i once put cockroach in the soup meant for the house
i once burst dads tire so we wouldnt go to school and i succeded.
i once stole mums money and set my other brodas up by distributing it into their pockets.

over to you
u are nothing but a chuckie!
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by lepasharon(f): 7:11pm On Jul 22, 2013
Justyaxx: Growing up in the barracks.... Oh my, I was a typical barrack tarzan
There was this stream at the back of the officers quaters where the pikins of other ranks normally pass on their way to army childre school. We normally give a tip to the boys to help us arrange ambush knowing they can beat the hell out of us if we don buy them over and there we rape gals with our tiny pricks.

Thank God am an officer now and i never forget to order our regimental sergeant-major to keep a watch on children going to and fro the army children school in our base, just to atone for my previous sins

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Dermie: 7:11pm On Jul 22, 2013
i once stole mums money and set my other brodas up by distributing it into their pockets.

over to you

DEVIL.
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Ruq: 7:12pm On Jul 22, 2013
Did a lot crazy ishes

I peed in a girls locker after every one in school had closed. Kept punching the same girl in the back almost everyday, and she never reported me.

Peed on one of a church member that came to their restaurant under our house from the balcony.

I thought a car would explode if i blocked the exhaust pipe, then i went i did block a church members car and watched while the whole family returned to the car, i was scared they were gon die, but when the father started the car it didnt work at 1st, but then tried again and i watch the stone fell off.

I set fire with a lighter to a stack of chairs and a scarf that fell from a neighbors building. No one knows till now. I waz alwayz lighting matches.

Burnt a part of the woods in the kitchen, but i successfully quenched it. After i lit the fire on purpuse.

Peeped at my aunt while she was bathing, i saw the whole show because i went outside like i was goin to have my bath also.

God forgive me, sprayed my young sis with wax from a burning candle, put her hand on heated lantern, my mum did the same to me, burnt her neck after dipping a hot metal in a candle for long. Flogged the hell out of her when she did lil things. I even flogged her more when i asked if she was abusing me in her mind. God am sorry it was prolly becuz i was really flogged myself i thought i was doing the right thing i was so wrong. And my lil sis never stopped loving me, i love her like mad now i pray her God forgives me.

Alot of oda ishes, stealing from,mums purse, destroying appliances, killing lizards, lieing cuz i was alwayz scared . It endless God forgive me.

3 Likes

Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Unitedforever(m): 7:12pm On Jul 22, 2013
platinumricky: that 'mummy and daddy play' is evil... i can attest to that...
I tell you!!

1 Like

Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Meklex(m): 7:13pm On Jul 22, 2013
I once poured very hot water on my sis while bathing out of retaliation
Always a perfect candidate for papa n mama
I Observed when my mum's salary is due and I never forget to take my share
Overhyped any fees back in primary school and even invented some imaginary fees
At 12 I had sex with older girls countless times. All in all I'm the most innocent looking boy in my era
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Freedani(m): 7:14pm On Jul 22, 2013
I once stoned a hen to death.after tryin my possible best to ressurate it,to no avail. I disposed it in d dustbin.i also shew my dad pepper by hiding his best shoe and watch for days, for falling to pay my school fees on time.may God hav marcy
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by kodylicky(f): 7:18pm On Jul 22, 2013
I never did badt stuff. I only assisted.

My elder bro once suggested we used my younger bro for burnt offering. So we tied d innocent boy to 4 sticks pegged to d ground. Anyway my hand got burnt by my bro as he was testing his fire.
Guess dat saved younger bro. I still have a lil scar to remind me of it.

2 Likes

Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 22, 2013
I was killing my neighbours' fowl and I was stealing my parent money to go Fvck ashawo sad
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Kesmakveli(m): 7:20pm On Jul 22, 2013
Lol,I remember wen I joined students who are chased out of sch because dey haven't paid their fees to stay outside ,even though I hav paid mine,so as 2 enjoy d fun of staying outside.
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Freedani(m): 7:23pm On Jul 22, 2013
I tell u bro.if not that play called mumy and dady,my thing would hav been intact now.
platinumricky: that 'mummy and daddy play' is evil... i can attest to that...
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by kliq(m): 7:26pm On Jul 22, 2013

over to you
Ruthless!musta bin a Problem Child(pc) O boy!...lol
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by ceejay80s(m): 7:28pm On Jul 22, 2013
solidbroda: I smoked Benson and Edges...
Smoked paper
Smoked Mat sticks
Damn!!!
and now u smoke indian hemp.
Thats graduating
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Freedani(m): 7:29pm On Jul 22, 2013
kody-licky:
I never did badt stuff. I only assisted.

My elder bro once suggested we used my younger bro for burnt offering. So we tied d innocent boy to 4 sticks pegged to d ground. Anyway my hand got burnt by my bro as he was testing his fire.
Guess dat saved younger bro. I still have a lil scar to remind me of it.
lol@ mother Abraham like ucheesy
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 22, 2013
when i was in JSS3 i dated Five SS3 girls and they were all friends and in the same class then so they gave me an Award *PlayBoy Of The Year*..... that was many years ago though i am now a serious lover boy
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Godson201333(m): 7:33pm On Jul 22, 2013
I torn most of my exercise book pages to practice smoking when i was a kid..Thank God im not a smoker...
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by nabdeck(m): 7:36pm On Jul 22, 2013
joeace2020:

Chai u baaaaddd
guy u bad nor b smal
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by PasD(m): 7:37pm On Jul 22, 2013
I stole my grandmother's 500naira note and replaced it with 20naira note (she was blind). I licked our soup and put water to make it big again....the one day as I tried to pour the water, the whole kettle fell into d soup and all the water poured inside the soup making it 10times the size. No3. I woke up one mid night and I was afraid to go outside to pee so I used a drinking water cup to pee. Guys I did many more bad tins.

1 Like

Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Oguieke(m): 7:43pm On Jul 22, 2013
Lilimax: Can't forget the day I carried my classmate's school bag and hid it in a dust bin.
I was in primary four.
I still joined the search team that went looking for the bag grin.
I later brought out the bag secretly when rain have destroyed all the books.
Thank goodness I've changed cheesy cheesy
hey, u must be very bad then, hope u ve repented now
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by SpicyMimi(f): 7:48pm On Jul 22, 2013
Throwing stones at passersby and peeping at pple bathing thru my frd's window.
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by tydd(m): 7:49pm On Jul 22, 2013
I joined a neighbour of mine to destroy their 'KENWOOD' speakers because we wanted to rescue king sunny Ade who we thought was stuck in it........when kasala burst that night i denied.....the guy did not forgive me for almost 10yrs cos i was d main 'actor'

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Oguieke(m): 7:49pm On Jul 22, 2013
K_ONE: I was killing my neighbours' fowl and I was stealing my parent money to go Fvck ashawo sad
u must be an ajegunle boy. hope u ve repented now.
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 22, 2013
chaircover: I can never forget this one . . .

A guest brought a bag of very sharp Ijebu gari for my parents. They weren't in so I took the gari and just put it in my room.

I ate the whole thing little by little without telling my parents. I told my mum years later sha!
grin you are officially welcomed to Team Garri
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by abduldope(m): 7:50pm On Jul 22, 2013
mhn i commit plnty taya!!! Bt this 1 bad| i oVa peep ma cousin sis wen she enTa batHrUm... I oVa press Her bObi 4 nyt sotaY she Catch me grin grin grin may ALLah hav mercy on Me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Hangs On Bonnet Of Ex-Girlfriend's Speeding Car While Calling 911 In Florida / Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? / 7 Ways An African Mother Expresses Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.