Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly (15610 Views)

House Leadership: Northern Reps Make U-turn, Mobilise Against Gbajabiamila / Legislators Agree To Belt-tightening, Cut N’assembly’s Budget By 25%-thisday / 2015: Northern Youths Vow To Mobilise Support For Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 23, 2013
It is high time all the Pastors rise up and condemn this act not just on stage but in act. Mobilize us lets go to the house of Assembly and teach them a lesson.
Re: Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly by laughterclub(m): 12:48pm On Jul 23, 2013
MEN ARE WISE NOW. HE CAN DO IT ALONE AND SAVE ALOT OF MONEY N FAME HE WANTS,BY DOING LIKE JESUS.HIS A PROPHET..HIT HIM JESUS LET HIS MIND HOT UP
Re: Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly by gbengaobaye: 12:57pm On Jul 23, 2013
Yerima bakura of zamafara,GOD WILL EXPUNGE YOU AND YOUR LIKES FROM PLANET EARTH.
When you are in position of authority,legislate well and do what is good for the people.
Bleeping 9yrs is not a good thing,you know yerima that 80% of your people are not educate yet you champion this illegal bleeping of minors.
Do what is right and consider all and sundries when taking decision.Christian senators should also read their bible too to argue with this 13yrs old bleeper called yerima.
Do it right people in authority else you will suffer the consequences too like dame patience jonathan that was suppose to make good road but no concentrated on things that does not concern her.she lost her mother to ghastly car accident.Build road na lie you see now.So make una continue.The end is near mumu,foolish,clueless senators,presideant and first lady.
Re: Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly by kaycrystal(m): 12:59pm On Jul 23, 2013
laughterclub: MEN ARE WISE NOW. HE CAN DO IT ALONE AND SAVE ALOT OF MONEY N FAME HE WANTS,BY DOING LIKE JESUS.HIS A PROPHET..HIT HIM JESUS LET HIS MIND HOT UP

And wot is d meanin of dis
Re: Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 23, 2013
laughterclub: MEN ARE WISE NOW. HE CAN DO IT ALONE AND SAVE ALOT OF MONEY N FAME HE WANTS,BY DOING LIKE JESUS.HIS A PROPHET..HIT HIM JESUS LET HIS MIND HOT UP
You must be under the influence of Alcohol abi?
Re: Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly by dady12: 1:16pm On Jul 23, 2013
[quote

author=ceejayluv]I don't think this dude even knows what he's talking
about...
what "immoral" amendment was done??
The vote was NOT on legalisation of child marriage, but granting of a
certain privilege to already married but under-18 girls. under-18 teens
all over the World are allowed to marry under stringent conditions...
(including being pregnant for a fellow minor who she intends to marry
and parental consent).....[/quote]what is the diff between
child marriage and given certain privillege to already married under 18
girls?keep decieving urself
Re: Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly by ceejayluv(m): 1:23pm On Jul 23, 2013
dady12: what is the diff between
child marriage and given certain privillege to already married under 18
girls?keep decieving urself
Answer candidly, was the vote on the legalisation of child marriage?
It only tangentially touched the issue of an under-18 girl who for some reasons, is legally married. and whether you like it or not, they'll always be exceptions which may allow an under 18 to marry legitimately. Pregnancy and age of the intending spouse are major factors.
of course I don't support full grown ageing adults to pick up 13 year old girls as brides. But I also don't support attacking some legislators without dissecting the section and clause thoroughly.
most people just heard that a Bill to legalise child marriage was passed which obviously wasn't true. Stella Damascus was busy ranting without even having a clue of what actually transpired in the house.
Re: Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly by honeric01(m): 1:42pm On Jul 23, 2013
@okija

The pastot can easily move abroad with his family leaving behind the country problems, so why request such from him when he's not the owner of Nigeria?
Re: Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly by gedtalks(m): 1:46pm On Jul 23, 2013
Very soon they will also legalize same sex marriage....just watch and see. Why is the elite world so insane
Re: Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly by donodion(m): 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2013
Yomii: It is high time all the Pastors rise up and condemn this act not just on stage but in act. Mobilize us lets go to the house of Assembly and teach them a lesson.
For where?? Dem go tell us,we should fast and pray for our leaders for God to change their hearts while they,MOGS and WOGS would be flying or riding to Presidency with enuFf cheques to "support their ministries" after. Shioooor.
Re: Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly by donodion(m): 1:52pm On Jul 23, 2013
Okija_juju:

[b]It was obvious to everyone around the country that the NLC guys were compromised.. Bakare didnt come out the following day to continue the protest. Infact, immediately the Army came out of the barracks, the 'leaders' ran to their houses. Bakare and co used us during that protest for selfish gains.. To increase their popularity.

Tell Bakare that we, the ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIAN PROTESTERS, RALLIERS, RIOTERS AND REBELS make the following demand before mobilizing into the streets;

1. We must be paid for our services;
- Normal protest (No violence) = 100,000 Naira each/day.
- Angry protest (Destruction and carnage) = 250,000 each/day.
- We must get subsidized food & refreshments during the protest for protesters.
- Free T-Shirt for all the protesters.
- Bulletproof vest and Helmet for all protesters.
- Ballistic shield for protesters.
- Face mask for teargas for all protesters.
- 2 40ft containers of tear gas must be provided for us.

2. Insurance (life assurance policy) of atleast 10million Naira against death must be provided for us.

3. 1 plot of land for each Protester in any state of their choice.

4. 1 Kia car for all junior staff protesters & 1 German SUV for all Senior Staff protesters.

5. 100 Million Naira deposited in Firstbank to be used to bail our members from Police custody, bury the dead ones and other such costs associated with the protest.

If he agrees, we can even capture Tambruwal, Yerima, David Mark and PEJ and deliver them to his church or house by tomorrow evening..

[/b]
While his post may seem comical,they are actually pointers to the rot in nigerian society.everything is about money.And this is the reason why the much professed revolution will not happen.To fight for your right or vote for your own and childrens benefityou must demand for money first.

2 Likes

Re: Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly by MAYOWAAK: 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2013
Okija_juju:

Shey on stage!!!

His family posed with them Banky W and co, snapped picture and left abi!!

I didnt see them the day after NLC was bribed and the Soldiers entered the street.

I didnt see Bakare, his wife nor his 5 children when we were defying the Police, being peppered with teargas, being arrested and killed.

Whilst himself, Soyinka and other Politicians and celebrities used the protest to further their careers, the real Nigerians were dying on the streets. Or have you forgotten that Nigerians lost their lives during that campaign..

My borther... Let Them go and Protest!! The rest of us protesters are either too injured or have collected amnesty!!

We shall no longer be used as pawns in the hands of all these politicians..

2 Likes

Re: Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly by Erifenz: 1:55pm On Jul 23, 2013
If Only we have more pastor like this
Re: Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly by Okijajuju1(m): 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2013
[quote author=MAYOWAAK][/quote]

Yeah!

I'm closed minded abi?!

When Bakare used the SNG to launch a political career, we were all closed minded abi?

Im sure the open minded people who died protesting during the OCCUPY NIGERIA campaign died for something..

I have said my own.. If Bakare wants to go and protest at the National assembly, he should feel free, but we the Nigerian youths and peoples would nto be used by him or any politician anymore. The protest at Tahir Square wasnt led by any politician or pastor (who had something to gain), but by ordinary citizens.

Ghandi led a one man protest when he went on a hunger strike.. Bakare can borrow a leaf from him.. You dont need a crowd to have a good protest.

Re: Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly by successking: 2:14pm On Jul 23, 2013
The only language they are prepared to hear is revolution that will lead to a 70% cut in their total emolument.It just a matter of time
Re: Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly by DaTma(f): 2:38pm On Jul 23, 2013
Lifebender: Abeg call me when u're ready..Mama bonboy,give me three sticks of igbo and one bottle of magadon..while i charpen my cuttlas and hatchetcheesycheesycheesy.That yarima...ehn

Guy you want chidillody dt yarima?
Re: Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly by amakenny: 2:41pm On Jul 23, 2013
brownlord: OGA AS SOON AS YOU READY, JUST CALL MY
muslim fundametalist law makers undduly overpopulate the NASS DUE TO UNDUE LARGE NUMBER OF STATES ILLEGALY SPRINKLED IN THE CORENORTH BY ITS MILITARY DICTATORS. CREATE NEW STATES TO BALANCE OUT CORENORTH's overbearing political influence. That is the easiest soolution.
Re: Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly by Lordlexy: 2:55pm On Jul 23, 2013
You belong to the night club no doubt. Sorry, no insult intended. We need someone to enginnered and motivate the youths, and Pastor falls into that catogory. Pastor don't only talk but match words with actions. The struggle is not for everyone, atleast not for spoilers like you who patronised gov't for tribal reasons. We need ppl who are tired of the situations, men and women who are intelligent enough to recognise and apprecite good governance when ever they see one. People not blinded by tribal hatred, ppl ready to take d bull by the horn to demand a drastic turn around of the fortune of this great country Nigeria. Do you belong here? I love my country Nigeria, above my tribe, above my clan and above my region. Come rain, come shine, come what may, i pledged to defend her unity. Haters who clamour for seccession, disintegration, you can go to the moon for all i care, but pls don't hurt my NIGERIA she's all i got.

1 Like

Re: Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly by Ayatullah(m): 3:12pm On Jul 23, 2013

Yerima is nothing but a virus in the Nigeria Muslim community, whatever 'force' that is used in removing him will be welcomed shocked
Re: Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly by curtain: 3:33pm On Jul 23, 2013
From virgins to babies.. Wats with this muslims and pwussies, wel said sir bakare.
Re: Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly by chucky234(m): 3:56pm On Jul 23, 2013
fankasibe: We don't need any peaceful protest this time(card boards and pleading), all we need is revolution(gun and bullet proofs)
Thank God we still have courageous people around,
Hope say you no go hide inside house when time reach sha?
Re: Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly by Ifiriko: 4:14pm On Jul 23, 2013
chidindufrank: Malam want tight Toto. I hear say Aboki people joystick no dey fat up na y dem need 6-13 years as wives. I won know weda Toto no dey contrast like condom. What kind of sound do you think this baby would be making when this man inserts his Allen Key inside her fragile ignition pot? Mew,bleat,hiss,scream,bark. I strongly support Tunde Bakare on this

He he heee, bros u harsh oo
Re: Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly by cecegorz(m): 4:17pm On Jul 23, 2013
Mehn!
I'm amazed at Bakare. He sounds like the whole bunch in NL that find it hard to comprehend before commenting.
Asides, he is also a lawyer to be making this herd mentality statement.

1 Like

Re: Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly by horlabiyi(m): 5:00pm On Jul 23, 2013
May God help us
Re: Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly by okwele1(f): 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2013
am with u pastor 100% on this one
Re: Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly by soloqy: 5:36pm On Jul 23, 2013
Where is Madam Jonathan? If its things that dont concern her, she will be running around everywhere. Time to stand up for the Nigerian Child
Re: Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly by Ayatullah(m): 5:40pm On Jul 23, 2013
curtain: From virgins to babies.. Wats with this muslims and pwussies, wel said sir bakare.

But you were totally blind to the Deeperlife Bible Church pastor ( Eze Fidelis) recently caught in Edo State who defiled under-aged girls.................Humnnnn Christians and their hypocrisy shocked
Re: Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly by quiverfull(m): 5:52pm On Jul 23, 2013
Okija Juju: "Im sure the open minded people who died protesting during the OCCUPY NIGERIA campaign died for something..
I have said my own.. If Bakare wants to go and protest at the National assembly, he should feel free, but we the Nigerian youths and peoples would nto be used by him or any politician anymore. The protest at Tahir Square wasnt led by any politician or pastor (who had something to gain), but by ordinary citizens."
"Ghandi led a one man protest when he went on a hunger strike.. Bakare can borrow a leaf from him.. You dont need a crowd to have a good protest."

No insults intended, but this is constipated thinking at best. Nobody died at the Ojota rally organised by pastor Bakare. But wait a sec, was pastor Bakare also looking for cheap publicity when he rallied Prof Soyinka and others to storm Abuja to protest and force the Senate to enact "the doctrine of necessity"...to make Jonathan the Acting President in the days of emperor Turai? And please, don't compare Pastor Bakare to Ghandi, they have different styles of operation.
And i say without blinking, no Nigerian Pastor till date has confronted and spoken truth to power like Pastor Bakare.
Re: Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly by chuose: 6:50pm On Jul 23, 2013
[size=16pt]MALLAM TUNDE BAKARE, WHY YOU WAN TALK NOW?

WHEN DEM THEY KILL PEOPLE LIKE FOWL, WETIN YOU TALK?

I BEG GO SIDON!

WHO GO FOLLOW YOU?[/size]
Re: Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly by Horus(m): 7:07pm On Jul 23, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_knQ-XpR3s

Nigerian movie star and singer Stella Damasus expresses her anger over
the issue of underaged marriage being discussed in the Nigerian senate.
Re: Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly by thaoriginator: 7:11pm On Jul 23, 2013
Okija_juju: WE NO DEY GO ANYWHERE!!!

The one wey we do for OCCUPY NIGERIA Nko?!

NLC collect money chop, we even lost lives and we still no dey buy fuel for 65 Naira..
Make una go!! We no send!
Cowardly Dog!
Re: Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly by thaoriginator: 7:40pm On Jul 23, 2013
Ayatullah:

But you were totally blind to the Deeperlife Bible Church pastor ( Eze Fidelis) recently caught in Edo State who defiled under-aged girls.................Humnnnn Christians and their hypocrisy shocked
na their way!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ramadan: Book Haram Planning Bombing – Army / PDP Leaders Angry Over Jonathan’s Silence As Crisis Rocks Party / Saraki Hasn't Denied Relationship With Offa Robbers - Adams Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.