Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,829 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Is Sex A Must In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Sex A Must In A Relationship? (5831 Views)

What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? / Guyz,:how many of you used this cell phone to sex a lady easily? / At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Sex A Must In A Relationship? by MillionDollars: 1:51pm On Jul 23, 2013
Why must all men demand s.ex in a relationship?
Re: Is Sex A Must In A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2013
Re: Is Sex A Must In A Relationship? by 25omega(m): 2:09pm On Jul 23, 2013
your profile indicates that you are a man which man is asking you for sex

7 Likes

Re: Is Sex A Must In A Relationship? by badooo(m): 2:15pm On Jul 23, 2013
Are you a learner
Re: Is Sex A Must In A Relationship? by demelza: 2:19pm On Jul 23, 2013
grin
25omega: your profile indicates that you are a man which man is asking you for sex
Chai! You guys never disappoint. grin
Re: Is Sex A Must In A Relationship? by Timmyleyhin(m): 2:21pm On Jul 23, 2013
This your question self get has be @badooo help me ask him or his he an impotent??
Re: Is Sex A Must In A Relationship? by FBICIA(m): 2:40pm On Jul 23, 2013
Are you gay
Re: Is Sex A Must In A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 23, 2013
What's the point of being in a relationship without blowing your partner's back out? tongue

If she's a virgin with EVIDENCES, then it's understandable.

However, if she isn't - then sorry, no sex no relationship. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Sex A Must In A Relationship? by 50calibre(m): 6:10pm On Jul 23, 2013
shymexx: What's the point of being in a relationship without blowing your partner's back out? tongue

If she's a virgin with EVIDENCES, then it's understandable.

On point! I agree with you 90% except the part of her being a Virgin.

If you are a virgin and hope to remain that way, stay away from a guy, you won't come and tie me down.

It's defies logic, why would you want to put yourself in a position of constant temptation, ties someone else down? If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.
Re: Is Sex A Must In A Relationship? by 190: 6:25pm On Jul 23, 2013
Potential front page material undecided
Re: Is Sex A Must In A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2013
25omega: your profile indicates that you are a man which man is asking you for sex

Lmao
Re: Is Sex A Must In A Relationship? by texanomaly(f): 6:44pm On Jul 23, 2013
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha!!! OMG you kill me
Re: Is Sex A Must In A Relationship? by texanomaly(f): 6:45pm On Jul 23, 2013
But seriously...ah yeah it's a must...are you serious with this question?
Re: Is Sex A Must In A Relationship? by omodapson(m): 10:10pm On Jul 23, 2013

Let me clap for you... one of the very best responses/questions...
Re: Is Sex A Must In A Relationship? by GorgeousReney(f): 11:06pm On Jul 23, 2013
Y do pple ask kweshionz dey alrdy knw d answrz 2
Re: Is Sex A Must In A Relationship? by oladistinct(m): 1:40pm On Jul 24, 2013
maybe, maybe not.
Re: Is Sex A Must In A Relationship? by talk2chichi: 7:25pm On Jul 24, 2013
It is not, because it a sin, no sex until after marriage.
Re: Is Sex A Must In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 24, 2013
GorgeousReney: Y do pple ask kweshionz dey alrdy knw d answrz 2
Wish I knew.
Re: Is Sex A Must In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 24, 2013
50calibre:
On point! I agree with you 90% except the part of her being a Virgin.

If you are a virgin and hope to remain that way, stay away from a guy, you won't come and tie me down.

It's defies logic, why would you want to put yourself in a position of constant temptation, ties someone else down? If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Bro, virgins need patience and a level of trust.

Once you're patient and they can trust you, best believe you'll beat it.
Re: Is Sex A Must In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 24, 2013
Yield:
Wish I knew.

Err... Let's say you and I are going dating, are you telling me you won't let me beat that? tongue
Re: Is Sex A Must In A Relationship? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2013
Even if are a virgin..e no concern me!

No be oyibo wey do pencil do eraser?

If the toto na for decoration make u tie ribbon across am na undecided abi make u spray perfume!

1 Like

Re: Is Sex A Must In A Relationship? by Godson201333(m): 8:52pm On Jul 24, 2013
Okay let me sit back and enjoy all those silly comments by the way @ OP are you asking this on behalf of your girl abi u be gay ni?
Re: Is Sex A Must In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 24, 2013
shymexx:

Err... Let's say you and I are going dating, are you telling me you won't let me beat that? tongue

No bueno, I don't roll like that. You're so vulgar, Shymexx, lol. What are you beating? . I will not even kiss a guy on a first date, let alone do anything else. I will kiss a guy only after the 3rd date and the only activity I will do with a guy while dating him is kissing only, and cuddling. Anything else would be restricted; out of bounds. It's very important for women to be careful with how much of their bodies they give to men they're dating. I'm a very generous person, but not when it comes to my body. I guess you wouldn't want to date me then. =p
Re: Is Sex A Must In A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:54am On Jul 25, 2013
Yield:
No bueno, I don't roll like that. You're so vulgar, Shymexx, lol. What are you beating? . I will not even kiss a guy on a first date, let alone do anything else. I will kiss a guy only after the 3rd date and the only activity I will do with a guy while dating him is kissing only, and cuddling. Anything else would be restricted; out of bounds. It's very important for women to be careful with how much of their bodies they give to men they're dating. I'm a very generous person, but not when it comes to my body. I guess you wouldn't want to date me then. =p

Sorry, for my choice of words. I just like being comfortable around these sides like I'm talking to my mates, it makes convo expressive and fun. tongue

I like your dating ethos - kissing on the 3rd date isn't that bad. However, if you and the guy move from casual dating, to proper relationship with hopes of taking it to the next level. And there's enough trust and connection in the relationship. Would you still deny him sex?

Bear in mind that for relationships to progress to the level, there has to be some spiritual connections. And that's where sex comes to the fore. Sex isn't just physical contact - there's a form of spiritual contact involved in sex. Anyway, that's a topic for another day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Sex A Must In A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:01am On Jul 25, 2013
shymexx:

Sorry, for my choice of words. I just like being comfortable around these sides like I'm talking to my mates, it makes convo expressive and fun. tongue

I like your dating ethos - kissing on the 3rd date isn't that bad. However, if you and the guy move from casual dating, to proper relationship with hopes of taking it to the next level. And there's enough trust and connection in the relationship. Would you still deny him sex?

Bear in mind that for relationships to progress to the level, there has to be some spiritual connections. And that's where sex comes to the fore. Sex isn't just physical contact - there's a form of spiritual contact involved in sex. Anyway, that's a topic for another day.

-YES, I would deny him sex. He is not my husband. Since when did sex become a key component of a bf/gf relationship? Having enough "trust and connection" in a relationship doesn't mean I'll have se`x with someone. My own prerequisite for sex is marriage. Unless that condition has been met, there would be no sex.

-I do believe that having a spiritual connection's really important in a relationship, but this takes time to build and requires the two parties to truly be intuned with one another (I don't think it's something that just happens). If I'm in a relationship with someone and get to that wonderful level of spiritually connecting with him, I wouldn't want to ruin it with sex. In fact, it would be better for us to wait until marriage, as it would make it more worthwhile and bring us even more closer together in the meantime. No marriage, no sex.

1 Like

Re: Is Sex A Must In A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:28am On Jul 25, 2013
"There's more to love than making love,
So why don't you just hold on.
There's a time for everything,
But I have got to...
Hold on..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpJ7iM1wU4w
Re: Is Sex A Must In A Relationship? by babsomotde(m): 3:34am On Jul 25, 2013
NO....Simple
Re: Is Sex A Must In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:56am On Jul 25, 2013
A relationship without sex is like having cake you cant eat.. Not cool man angry

[size=3pt](Just kidding!! Sex is NOT a must in any relationship.)[/size]
Re: Is Sex A Must In A Relationship? by Teenzy(f): 12:24pm On Jul 25, 2013
Its nt mandatory 2 av sex in a relationship....He's nt my husband anyway so he doesnt av a right 2 av any access wen it concerns my body....sex aint love.....one could show luv in million ways not just bleepn alone....people just find a way of painting it n making it look so normal.God frowns against it n there's nothing anyone can do 2 change it..FINAL

1 Like

Re: Is Sex A Must In A Relationship? by sexymoma(f): 1:22pm On Jul 25, 2013
shymexx: What's the point of being in a relationship without blowing your partner's back out? tongue

IF SHE'S A VIRGIN WITH EVIDENCES, THEN IT's UNDERSTANDABLE

Now i know why onila is crushing on you. undecided
Re: Is Sex A Must In A Relationship? by Dubemkelly(m): 1:49pm On Jul 25, 2013
Truth be told....Pre marital sex aint d ultimate,its just outta curious n d pressure 2 do it wout having any reasonable purpose. Hey! Not tryin 2 b holier dan d holiest buh its nt a perequisite 4 a smooth r/ship buh d age we r in now encourages it nd @d end of d day,regrets r made,folks r psychologically affected n fun punctured. However,it depends on d agreemnt btw d two parties involved
Re: Is Sex A Must In A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 25, 2013
Nope.. Dated my ex for 8months.. We got intimate in the 6th month and that was it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Traditional Marriage Rites In Orlu / 6 Horrible Mistakes Women Make When Washing Their Vagina / ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.