Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,484 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Know Your Worth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Know Your Worth (1789 Views)

How To Know Your Toaster Is Not The Owner Of That Ride / Ladies Know Your Worth! Be Wise Enough. / How Do You Know Your Partner Is The Right One For You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Know Your Worth by Monicasque(f): 2:58pm On Jul 23, 2013
why do u wana compete with the next person while you can just be the best of you? You are here for a reason and the sooner you realise that the better. Yeh yeh so u are not like all those which the media makes sound as if they are perfect, so what? even they do not look and live the way the media wants you to believe. Stop allowing him to treat you like trash and stop allowing her to treat you like poo. Stand you ground and say no coz honey no one can ever make you feel inferior without your concern. Just let it all go , dust your self and move on

2 Likes

Re: Know Your Worth by ideamaster(m): 11:59am On Aug 12, 2013
Hmmmmmm. Monica, how come I am just seeing this?
Re: Know Your Worth by Monicasque(f): 12:12pm On Aug 12, 2013
ideamaster: Hmmmmmm. Monica, how come I am just seeing this?

lol by the looks of things, it seems you actually the only one who saw it. wink
Re: Know Your Worth by ideamaster(m): 7:54pm On Aug 12, 2013
No. I am not the only one. So many others have seen it too but they choose not comment.

What prompted the write up?
Re: Know Your Worth by Monicasque(f): 3:55pm On Aug 15, 2013
ideamaster: No. I am not the only one. So many others have seen it too but they choose not comment.

What prompted the write up?

coz i realised that most sisters always sell themselves short
Re: Know Your Worth by Tyche(m): 4:02pm On Aug 15, 2013
Nice talk Sister
Re: Know Your Worth by mylifeisagift(m): 4:51pm On Aug 15, 2013
Feeling elated.
Re: Know Your Worth by Fkforyou(m): 6:38pm On Aug 15, 2013
@OP...Are you trying to console yourself?....*no offense*
Re: Know Your Worth by OmerianConsult: 10:05pm On Aug 15, 2013
@ OP: U ran away from our mail convo...
Re: Know Your Worth by Sanboy25: 11:06pm On Aug 15, 2013
Uplifting message, thanks. smiley
Re: Know Your Worth by Enegod(m): 11:10pm On Aug 15, 2013
Monicasque: why do u wana compete with the next person while you can just be the best of you? You are here for a reason and the sooner you realise that the better. Yeh yeh so u are not like all those which the media makes sound as if they are perfect, so what? even they do not look and live the way the media wants you to believe. Stop allowing him to treat you like trash and stop allowing her to treat you like poo. Stand you ground and say no coz honey no one can ever make you feel inferior without your concern. Just let it all go , dust your self and move on
koool
Re: Know Your Worth by Monicasque(f): 6:57am On Aug 16, 2013
Fkforyou: @OP...Are you trying to console yourself?....*no offense*

non taken. Yes i am consoling myself. I am a woman and i go through things which other woman go through. Its time to break the silence and understand that whatever we go through is not new but the solution can start with us. A new tomorrow starts with me as an individual. Those who wana take something for themselves from this can, those who wana mock can but i will not hide issues which affect so many and so many still go to bed silently as if all is well
Re: Know Your Worth by Monicasque(f): 6:59am On Aug 16, 2013
Re: Know Your Worth by Monicasque(f): 7:00am On Aug 16, 2013
Tyche: Nice talk Sister

Thank you sir
Re: Know Your Worth by Exponental(m): 7:26am On Aug 16, 2013
In summary,
pick up ur pieces and start again, ur crown is still waiting for u.....
Re: Know Your Worth by Mustay(m): 12:52pm On Sep 17, 2013
#Self-confidence

"You're beautiful, no matter what they say

cos words can('t) bring you down"

Self-discovery is another thing - whilst we can't just play deaf to what everyone does, we need to define ourselves, our values and what we stand for. That way, you build a name, a brand that has a reputation for numerous adjectives depending on the way such brand is built!
Re: Know Your Worth by kreamidiva(f): 2:01pm On Sep 17, 2013
Exponental: In summary,
pick up ur pieces and start again, ur crown is still waiting for u.....

What are you doing in my head

Mustay: #Self-confidence

"You're beautiful, no matter what they say

cos words can('t) bring you down"

Self-discovery is another thing - whilst we can't just play deaf to what everyone does, we need to define ourselves, our values and what we stand for. That way, you build a name, a brand that has a reputation for numerous adjectives depending on the way such brand is built!

Self-discovery;soul-searching...... wow!

Monicasque: why do u wana compete with the next person while you can just be the best of you? You are here for a reason and the sooner you realise that the better. Yeh yeh so u are not like all those which the media makes sound as if they are perfect, so what? even they do not look and live the way the media wants you to believe. Stop allowing him to treat you like trash and stop allowing her to treat you like poo. Stand you ground and say no coz honey no one can ever make you feel inferior without your concern. Just let it all go , dust your self and move on

I'm motivated to take this huge step i wanna take. Pray for me.
Re: Know Your Worth by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 17, 2013
uuhhhhmmmmm lovely smiley
Re: Know Your Worth by Mustay(m): 4:09pm On Sep 17, 2013
“When your values are clear to you, making decisions becomes easier.”
~ Roy Disney
Re: Know Your Worth by Youngpo413: 6:53am On Oct 28, 2014
Ladies should know their worth...though most of them are DICKMATIZED.
Re: Know Your Worth by tpia6: 8:59am On Oct 28, 2014
Hmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Dearest Future Husband / Wow!oge Okoye Backs Colleague Nkiru To Get Married To Ex_husband / 6 Nigerian Courtship Mistakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.