Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Do You Remember Your First Kiss? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Remember Your First Kiss? (11408 Views)

Can You Remember Your First Crush Ever? / What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? / Do You Remember Your First Kiss - What Was It Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by Freewilly(f): 6:48am On Jan 10, 2006
I remember my first kiss, it was nasty and I hated it, just like my first smoke or the first time I smoked weed.Now I enjoy doing all the above so much it's part of my life.
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by bedone(m): 7:43am On Jan 10, 2006
freewilly, hmmm...that is pretty interesting rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by kaylala(m): 11:25am On Jan 10, 2006
that is my gurl,kip it up wink
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by cillalove(f): 3:39pm On Jan 10, 2006
i went to my frends house but she wernt in so her brother asked me stay. we were chatting getting to know each other the proximity and bodies were getting it was like we were magnets our bodies were jus drawn to each other we couldnt resist the temptations. he was staring into my beautiful eyes and i was tryingto look away but he jus grabbed ma face and kissed me gently. i was enjoying it so much until his sister burst in on us i regret her comming in cos i was absolutely loving it.

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by eslynera(f): 7:11pm On Jan 10, 2006
cillalove:

i went to my frends house but she wernt in so her brother asked me stay. we were chatting getting to know each other the proximity and bodies were getting it was like we were magnets our bodies were jus drawn to each other we couldnt resist the temptations. he was staring into my beautiful eyes and i was tryingto look away but he jus grabbed ma face and kissed me gently. i was enjoying it so much until his sister burst in on us i regret her comming in because i was absolutely loving it.
how sweet cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by tamia(f): 9:51pm On Jan 10, 2006
mine was in the club! he wanted me to write something down for him so my head was down as i raised my head our lips met and the rest is history! it wasn't as magical as the second time cuz my first time was a real shock! but after that .......
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by eslynera(f): 9:53pm On Jan 10, 2006
please continue, it's an interesting story, it'll probably make me remember mine.
but after that.....
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by tamia(f): 9:58pm On Jan 10, 2006
eslynera:

please continue, it's an interesting story, it'll probably make me remember mine.
but after that.....
eslynera i think i'm shy!!!! rolleyes aiight just kiddin" there is nothin" more to the story. gurl how come u can't remember ur first kiss *********naughty***********
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by eslynera(f): 10:04pm On Jan 10, 2006
that 4 lined story was cute tamia.
i think i nee time to remember. rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by tamia(f): 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2006
ok gurl no rush take ur time
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by tunjikrown(m): 4:06pm On Jan 11, 2006
my first kiss ? ......hum yea it was a stollen kiss that i gave to a daughter of my dads friend who came visiting us when i was ten.i tell you it was a kiss that sticked to my memory............hum cant ever forget! tongue
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by kaylala(m): 11:35am On Jan 12, 2006
eslynera:

i think i nee time to remember. rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes

mayb u had too many in a short while

Pls take your time to remember wink
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by eslynera(f): 10:24am On Jan 13, 2006
kaylala:

mayb u had too many in a short while
Please take your time to remember wink
grin grin grin maybe grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by kaylala(m): 10:28am On Jan 13, 2006
so can you remember now [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by eslynera(f): 10:36am On Jan 13, 2006
rolleyes uh huh!! i guess so... smiley
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by kaylala(m): 10:37am On Jan 13, 2006
tell me secretly dear
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by papermoon(f): 6:24pm On Jan 25, 2006
yes i remember my first kiss....it was with my ghanaian neighbour...(this kid was about 8.same age as me)and we were playing hide and seek....and for some perverted reason..he chose to HIDE in the same closet as me..and came to SEEK my lips..
i might have just been 8 but i no go lie it was sweet...so sweet that i tried to replicate it with my uncle..(i was not abused as a child o.)i willingly walked up to my uncle and told him that i wanted to do the thing "jerry rawlings" and i did..my uncle said what?and as i brought my face close to him and pointed my little ashawo lips to his..he gave me a fine slap....TWWAAAI..was the last i heard till i staggered on the floor...lets just say i had never done so much frog jumps in my life since that day..and for some strange reason..ghana boy never was allowed back into our house...and YESS...anytime i face a plate of kenkey and the sauce and fried fish..i think of my ghanaian loverkid....damn.....those were the days....
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by rikkyjen(m): 12:00am On Jan 26, 2006
i don laff tire ooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by ocho(f): 1:08am On Jan 26, 2006
papermoon:

yes i remember my first kiss.it was with my ghanaian neighbour...(this kid was about 8.same age as me)and we were playing hide and seek.and for some perverted reason..he chose to HIDE in the same closet as me..and came to SEEK my lips..
i might have just been 8 but i no go lie it was sweet...so sweet that i tried to replicate it with my uncle..(i was not abused as a child o.)i willingly walked up to my uncle and told him that i wanted to do the thing "jerry rawlings" and i did..my uncle said what?and as i brought my face close to him and pointed my little ashawo lips to his..he gave me a fine slap.TWWAAAI..was the last i heard till i staggered on the floor...
hahahahahahahahahahaha. lol eeeh yah! lol lol
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by icingbaby(f): 1:52am On Jan 26, 2006
papermoon:

yes i remember my first kiss.it was with my ghanaian neighbour...(this kid was about 8.same age as me)and we were playing hide and seek.and for some perverted reason..he chose to HIDE in the same closet as me..and came to SEEK my lips..
i might have just been 8 but i no go lie it was sweet...so sweet that i tried to replicate it with my uncle..(i was not abused as a child o.)i willingly walked up to my uncle and told him that i wanted to do the thing "jerry rawlings" and i did..my uncle said what?and as i brought my face close to him and pointed my little ashawo lips to his..he gave me a fine slap.TWWAAAI..was the last i heard till i staggered on the floor...lets just say i had never done so much frog jumps in my life since that day..and for some strange reason..ghana boy never was allowed back into our house...and YESS...anytime i face a plate of kenkey and the sauce and fried fish..i think of my ghanaian loverkid.damn.those were the days....
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy o my gosh this is funny.
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by truthhurts(f): 2:48pm On Jan 30, 2006
it was @ home on a cool evening when i was 14 he was 16, he proposed marriage i accepted and we sealed it off with a kiss cheesy i still see him and i remind him about it.
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by ABIMBOLA77(f): 8:51pm On Jan 30, 2006
how can i forget? he still has the tip of my tongue!! grin
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by cutiepie18(f): 10:55pm On Jan 30, 2006
hmm i remember it like it was yesterday.it was at my friends party and it got a lil u know but me and my guy sat at a lil corner and we started making out men i would neva 4get dat day.dat kiss was d bomb it was so ,beautiful so slow,so sexy ummm wat else can i say i am out of words.
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by darqly(m): 3:13pm On Feb 02, 2006
I think I was in what we call Pre-primary school. There was this girl with a[i] really[/i] funky American accent, I guess I went to school just to hear her speak back then! It just happened after school one day while we were waiting to be picked up- She kissed me, or I kissed her, can't remember who started it but we sure as hell continued it for abit. grin
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by chinesedoll(f): 2:25pm On Feb 03, 2006
What was ur first kiss like
cause mine was bleeped cry cry cry cry
why dont u share it grin grin grin
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by bohye(m): 9:49pm On Feb 03, 2006
Yeah...was rather spontaneous afriend dared us n we just did n boy was it swit grin
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by Marathon: 5:41am On Feb 04, 2006
i remember my first kiss it was good she was my cousin best friend and she was a very good kisser i enjoyed every moment of it, it was like i have tasted glory. cheesy
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by Rhodalyn(f): 4:28pm On Feb 22, 2006
how on earth will i eva 4get ma 1st kiss
it was great felt so right n kiss
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by uche1(m): 4:55pm On Feb 22, 2006
man my first kiss was hell, when they say sexually abuse i am one of the victim, i remember going to my uncles house i will tell my mama i am not going they don,t know what i go through with my uncles douther her name is gi, she always want me on bed with her man i was on 6 and this still go on till now i am writing this can some one tell me what to do. She is 46 now i am only 2o
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by Seun(m): 5:00pm On Feb 22, 2006
Sorry about that, uche. A grown woman raping a boy and the boy not being able to report. So sad.
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by uche1(m): 8:31pm On Feb 22, 2006
thanks seun, but i don,t think any one would ever believe me kind of scared, her son is up to my age and u expect me to come out and say that
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by rikkyjen(m): 8:36pm On Feb 22, 2006
uche Its obvious you are enjoying every bit of the sizzling romance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Advise From Nlanders / If A Girl Is Sitting On Your Lap And You Get Hard How Do You React? / "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.