Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,527 members, 7,770,345 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:38 AM

Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan (88910 Views)

This Watermelon Is The Most Disappointing Thing I've Ever Seen In My Life / Picture Of The Fish With Half Human In Ibadan / Picture Of The Fish With Humans Parts In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by stanquad(m): 9:18am On Jul 24, 2013
na wa o, God help us.
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Yemike(m): 9:19am On Jul 24, 2013
naptu2:

A boy with 8 limbs was born in India a few years ago. Some indians believed that he was the god Vishnu, while others believed that he was an octopus man. The truth is that he is a siamese twin and the extra 4 limbs belonged to his dead twin.

Last week we heard the story of a boy in India who has a tail. The truth is that there's a defect in his spine.

So the girl in Ibadan saw something, but it doesn't necessarily mean that it's a mermaid or merman. It depends on interpretation.

The police might have taken the girl into custody to protect her. The police also has a duty to investigate the incident because criminals sometimes create hoaxes to attract a crowd and then deploy pickpockets to rob spectators of their possessions.
u're getting it wrong the woman sells smoked fish.
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by osazee12(m): 9:20am On Jul 24, 2013
Is the police not suppose to take the fish to a Marine biologist make them examine am? Instead the arrest the poor fish seller.. I bet the seller doesn't know anything about the "fish"
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by true2talk(m): 9:25am On Jul 24, 2013
Gbam! undecided
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Kelechi2020(m): 9:30am On Jul 24, 2013
Hmmm kissHmmm mysteries upon mysteries.things happen dis days but we need proof to believe despite the fact that it was posted on vanguard
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by jude33084(m): 9:35am On Jul 24, 2013
Yemike: the woman is lying i saw the thing the upper part of it's body is like that of a girl and from the waist it's fishlike it has a golden face and even bob marley hairstyle, the only problem is that the picture is not clear.

Can we have a good view of the picture? because I have seen more than 3 diff pics today? smiley
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by molas02: 9:40am On Jul 24, 2013
if na true...............i ll like to buy the fish for my dinner
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by jude33084(m): 9:40am On Jul 24, 2013
Yemike: The lady is not raising false alarm i can say she's afraid because there are many rumour that her mate will come for revenge on her. the story is true because i'm there. if u want to confirm simply come to gege area and ask anybody

Thank God for internet and online media theses days wink but it will do you more good if you can show to the world what you think you saw smiley

Try to do it and take the glory wink
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by moscobabs(m): 9:40am On Jul 24, 2013
this is the pic...I used my Tecno F7 snap ham

Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by jude33084(m): 9:42am On Jul 24, 2013
moscobabs: this is the pic...I used my Tecno F7 snap ham

You mean your tecno F9 undecided
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 24, 2013
moscobabs: this is the pic...I used my Tecno F7 snap ham

Dude like a million people have posted this picture already, there's no more fun in it, find another one to post.
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by wbjm168(m): 9:46am On Jul 24, 2013
This is really a strange thing !
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by burushaga: 9:47am On Jul 24, 2013
Well wonders dey say shall neva end!end time thnz
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by naptu2: 9:47am On Jul 24, 2013
Yemike: u're getting it wrong the woman sells smoked fish.

What's that got to do with what I posted?
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Ekowise(m): 9:48am On Jul 24, 2013
Hmmmmmm......... Interesting!!!!! Picture Evidence else it's a BULLSHIT!!!!!
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 24, 2013
whatever and however the creature looks like.. get it to a standard zoological laboratory... let's run some test on it. if we lack the capacity and technical know-how, invite or send it to the whitemen.whatever and however the creature looks like.. get it to a standard zoological laboratory... let's run some test on it. if we lack the capacity and technical know-how, invite or send it to the whitemen.whatever and however the creature looks like.. get it to a standard zoological laboratory... let's run some test on it. if we lack the capacity and technical know-how, invite or send it to the whitemen.
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by segebase(m): 9:53am On Jul 24, 2013

Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Leyeah: 9:58am On Jul 24, 2013
Its just a Sea Anemone from the look of things.......I mean the tribune pic: http://www.tribune.com.ng/news2013/cache/mod_yt_k2megaslider/images/24072013news2_17411_theme1_400_300.jpg
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by osymary: 10:04am On Jul 24, 2013
na 2day?? na so . the time wee dat pikin wt bibl,no quran 4 hand happen,na iman dem call,now anoda imam. mek una b karful ooooo
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by OCCULTIST(m): 10:15am On Jul 24, 2013
FOR THOSE ASKING FOR THE PICTURE HERE IT IS:

Strange Fish With Human Parts Found In Ibadan Oyo State, Nigeria – “Frozen FishTurns Into Human Being” – Fish Seller This is one of the bizarre story that happened in Ibadan, Oyo State Nigeria on Tuesday the 23rdof July, 2013. It happened precisely at Ile Akindele in Asaka area of the capital city of Oyo State yesterday. Afrozen fish sellerclaims she saw the strange creature after removing the frozen fish from thebox. The fish seller named Ramota immediately raised alarm which attract residents to the area. Hear Ramota in her own words below; “I went to where we usually buy fish at Kola Eleja, Oke Ado, Ibadan. After I finished, I boarded Okada to my place to prepare the fish forsale. Before getting the fish out of the ice-pack, we needed to use knife to remove them and use water to de-freeze. I was shocked to see the frozen fish developed into a living being in the water, the description of which showed half human and half fish. I quickly called my father and some Alfas to see the strange fish”. The father of the woman, a retired civil servant, Pa Rauf Salawu who corroborated the story said he had never seen such a thing before. He narrated his own side of the story saying, “it was around 11 am, when I started hearing the voice of my daughter while I was resting on my bed. She was shouting and screaming to the extent that people in the compound were attracted. Then, I decided to check what was the problem. I took along my Quran and on getting there, my daughter had gone to call another Muslim leader in the neighbourhood. I saw the strange fish inside water in the bucket . It was strange, how can a fish bought in the cold room develop into human. That I cannot fully explain.” Due to the crowd, police men from Mapo police station were there to control the crowd. The fish seller was then taken into the custody of the police. Several calls made to the police were not picked. I wish they can provide us with the actual picture of the fish. [Culled from Vanguard Metro]
CLICK ON F BELOW TO SHARE THIS NEWS TO YOUR FACEBOOK FRIENDS. And keep visiting www. daily For more news. What Do You Want To Say About This? Drop Your Comments Below.

Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by OCCULTIST(m): 10:16am On Jul 24, 2013
YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT THIS IS GOOD LESSON FOR FISH EATERS grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by jworos(m): 10:24am On Jul 24, 2013
Fake photoshop shit..
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by kunlesehan(m): 10:26am On Jul 24, 2013
na wah o. so no camera for ibadan?
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by segun2226(m): 10:29am On Jul 24, 2013
Blessmira: Wonders shal never cease, u sure say d thin no b Mamiwater. May God help us! smiley

D world may look small,but remember that we are not alone...
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by shanktang(m): 10:31am On Jul 24, 2013
Well cooked lie ain't good enough to deceive nobody
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by bukalino(m): 10:33am On Jul 24, 2013
grin
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by oclem911: 10:43am On Jul 24, 2013
What kinds of journalist do we have these days? Just a little pix wud av tell the story better than ds empty words. Illiterate journalist!
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by jidexboy(m): 10:48am On Jul 24, 2013
Here is d pics

Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by samejura(m): 10:50am On Jul 24, 2013
shocked :oWonders shall never end! this is strange!
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by VoteOutPDPJona: 10:55am On Jul 24, 2013
babyosisi: Another Muslim wonder story

Baby born wearing a hijab
Baby born holding a miniature Koran
Baby born wearing prayer beads
Goat born with two heads ,one head shouting allahu and the other saying akhbar
Now a fish is spotted in Ibadan looking like dayokanu and reciting the shahada
Na wa o

grin grin
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 24, 2013
jidex boy: Here is d pics
I see!!! I dont blame them because the woman truly luks like a fish.
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by MrNairaland: 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2013
pic

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. / A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) / Please Help With Balance Diet Timetable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.