Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,616 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan - Food (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan (89006 Views)

This Watermelon Is The Most Disappointing Thing I've Ever Seen In My Life / Picture Of The Fish With Half Human In Ibadan / Picture Of The Fish With Humans Parts In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by naptu2: 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2013
deols:

A child with hypospadias chordee is believed to have been circumcised by an angel.

+100

1 Like

Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by niyajayi: 5:34pm On Jul 24, 2013
Make una c d picx

Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by adtiezy1(m): 5:57pm On Jul 24, 2013
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by isaiahethan: 6:04pm On Jul 24, 2013
chiwuike20: without apology, I say u must be a fool to believe dis poor picture editing. Can't u see d difference between d floor whr d fish's head is and whr d human's leg is. Crap

Na u b the bigger fool you wey no get respect for your nairaland,insult your family big idiot,wetin you know
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by turl(m): 6:29pm On Jul 24, 2013
Part Illiteracy and part intentional ignorance is the main reason africa is still backward.
the fish with legs was clearly 'shopped while the mumu holding a squid probably thinks it's something else.
We need to sit down and think of how we can move people past this stone age mentality.

Other societies have machines up in space so far away that we look like specs of dust from their perspective while people in naija are arguing over a poor creature that was supposedly asking to be taken to the nearest 'osun'..and people are taking these people seriously.

smh.
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by isaiahethan: 6:56pm On Jul 24, 2013
A local woman who is a fish seller saw an octopus,and claim the fish change into human.the public should'nt put blame on her,as the woman wanted publicity........naija get on with every shit you hear it cures High Blood Pressure.... angry angry grin tongue embarassed
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Abiyamo: 7:37pm On Jul 24, 2013
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Gcool2(m): 7:42pm On Jul 24, 2013
bigtt76: If na car accident now, you go see how people go rush take foto with mobile phone. Fish supposedly turns into human and no single pix? grin
no b so...,i head it on radio dis mrn.1 guy dat wanted 2 take d pix gt his phone destroyed as d phone gt scattered...it was a metaphysical power dat acted on d phone.so no 1 could take d snapshot.
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 24, 2013
so, it happened to be an octopus at the end of the day. ignorance though undecided

The level of superstition among my people worries me so much. Some ppl bliv tot it was yemoja and they who worship yemoja has to be appealed.

I don't know what can set some of these people right, ever.
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by chaloner(m): 9:12pm On Jul 24, 2013
C d piix
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by bukky5: 9:21pm On Jul 24, 2013
bigtt76: If na car accident now, you go see how people go rush take foto with mobile phone. Fish supposedly turns into human and no single pix? grin
guy na tru ooo, d ladi fish did not allow anybody to smap her if u do, ur camera will go blind.
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by rabbit13467: 9:22pm On Jul 24, 2013
I am IB base and the news was real and confirmed, The person that took pics, his phone broke immediately.. So stop tripping
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Skmoda360(m): 8:22am On Jul 25, 2013
sanandreas: Stop giving me link. Post the pics here. Seeing is believing
Na soo, we need d pics
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Skmoda360(m): 9:00am On Jul 25, 2013
sanandreas: Stop giving me link. Post the pics here. Seeing is believing
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Deko1(m): 10:46am On Jul 25, 2013
i cant see any pics................................................................................................where is the pics...............................................................................mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lipsrsealed
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by DECOtech(m): 1:32pm On Jul 25, 2013
zuma4k: Hmmm... Taken into custody
I tire oh
And of what essence is this kind of post without a picture?
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by loskally(m): 4:30pm On Jul 25, 2013
Ok
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Babaji111(m): 4:46pm On Jul 25, 2013
rezzy: Muslim community thingz all d time
The animorsity against Islam and muslims is palpable in you. Keep on abusing and castigating, for me, I love everybody except the satanic ones. Remember, hatred and abuse can never lead you to anywhere except failure and ill-feelings throughout your life as you can never change situation on the our mother earth.

1 Like

Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Newnas(m): 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2013
django1: Seriously muslims should please stop feeding us with fabled story.

This story is fake.
what is 'Muslim' about this story, everyone is joking and the best you can say is this crap, you are so off it, and mind you
1, ibadan is not far away you could spare some hours and change to confirm it.
2, if you were patient, the news is already uncovered and was found to be a baby octopus, the girl was probably shocked cause it was a stange creature and dont act like you know all Mr. And please PARK WELL
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Asiwaju9ja(m): 5:04pm On Jul 29, 2013
Rhemmymatician:
PERJURY? Na wa 4 u o
Perjury yes! That one go come later, lying under oath say fish turned to person for her koro-koro eyes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Top 4 Popular Nigerian Fruits You Don’t Know The English Name For / A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) / Please Help With Balance Diet Timetable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.